Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Hate Letters To Obnoxious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hate Letters To Obnoxious (3003 Views)

Letters To Juliet...its Never Too Late To Love. / Love And Relationship Advice Letters To Dr. Truth / Love Letters To My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2009
Dear Motherfucking bastard,

I am writing this letter with my heart on my hand as I want to express my hatred and despise for you. I think you are the worst thing that has ever happened to me. So rude, so bush, so duh! But you know what, I must admit you are one of a kind and that's why I can't stop hating you.

You speak rubbish all the time. You are a fucking misogynist. You droll over girls who don't give a motherfucking shit about you. Hey you dickhead didn't you know Mukina is my babe? I'll cut your dick when next I see you admire my gurl. This said back to us.

OBNOXIOUS, they say love is opposite of hate, but i think they are wrong. These two feelings are so strong, so similar that sometimes they cross borders to become one another according to the moment. But don't worry, nothing like that is going to happen to us: there is no way my hate will become love.

Whenever I see your posts and my name in them me heart flips in anger. Then I'd like to take a saw and cut you into pieces. But before that take out my butcher knife to skin you alive and use your intestine as my jumping rope.

Can you see the dept of my feelings? Never in my life have I hated someone like I hate you. These feelings are eating me up. I can't eat, can't sleep and can't drink, because I wish I could eat your motherfucking tongue, sleep with your skin as my sheet and drink your blood. That's how much I wish to have you. I'd like to burn you into ashes and spray you on my garden, so that everything I'd know I was walking on your motherfucking ass.

What have you done to me? Will ever stop hating you? Ireally hope my feelings are reciprocated,

See you in hell,

the bitch mod.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by bluespice(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
wow
where's haley to see seun in this? grin
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
bluespice:

wow
where's haley to see seun in this? grin

Seun = Obnoxious now?? grin grin grin That girl dey see Seun everywhere!
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by bluespice(f): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2009
lol she saw seun in the other one nau
its not above her to do so again
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by spikedcylinder: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
This thread will be a success. grin cheesy
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

This thread will be a success. grin cheesy
grin
Abeg make una contribute na! Write a letter to the man who bedded us all.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by bluespice(f): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
lmao!
im hinnocent of all charges oh
no one bedded me abeg grin
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by chinesedoll(f): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
@OP

you are officially in the same category with Adam Brody grin grin
una get time sha
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
bluespice:

lmao!
im hinnocent of all charges oh
no one bedded me abeg grin

Like say we nor. Make we aliment his illusion. He jerked off 10 times and thought of 10 female NL members who were----us!  grin Sexual frustration is bad.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
chinesedoll:

@OP

you are officially in the same category with Adam Brody grin grin
una get time sha

grin Why you dey insult these two hate birds??
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by prittigrrr(f): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
I am still wondering how my name got there with someone so inconsequential to my daily existence. I am so confused.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by bluespice(f): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
prittigrr which list?
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by chinesedoll(f): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
Creating a thread for him is only making you look like him
in my own opinion i think he should just be ignored
he dosent deserve all these attention . . . . . .

@prittigrr

everybody knows that the guy was just dicking around
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

Dear Motherfucking bastard,

I am writing this letter with my heart on my hand as I want to express my hatred and despise for you. I think you are the worst thing that has ever happened to me. So rude, so bush, so duh! But you know what, I must admit you are one of a kind and that's why I can't stop hating you.

You speak rubbish all the time. You are a fucking misogynist. You droll over girls who don't give a motherfucking shit about you. Hey you dickhead didn't you know Mukina is my babe? I'll cut your privates when next I see you admire my gurl. This said back to us.

OBNOXIOUS, they say love is opposite of hate, but i think they are wrong. These two feelings are so strong, so similar that sometimes they cross borders to become one another according to the moment. But don't worry, nothing like that is going to happen to us: there is no way my hate will become love.

Whenever I see your posts and my name in them me heart flips in anger. Then I'd like to take a saw and cut you into pieces. But before that take out my butcher knife to skin you alive and use your intestine as my jumping rope.

Can you see the dept of my feelings? Never in my life have I hated someone like I hate you. These feelings are eating me up. I can't eat, can't sleep and can't drink, because I wish I could eat your motherfucking tongue, sleep with your skin as my sheet and drink your blood. That's how much I wish to have you. I'd like to burn you into ashes and spray you on my garden, so that everything I'd know I was walking on your motherfucking ass.

What have you done to me? Will ever stop hating you? Ireally hope my feelings are reciprocated,

See you in hell,

the bitch mod.

cool, you tried but not Smokey like Obnoxious Thread

Where is Obnoxious Thread? Moderators??  

VANISHED!!! damn
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2009
And what's the name of this congregation?
Emotionally scarred NL females against the self obsessed Obnoxious.

another classic from dramaland looming
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2009
chinesedoll:

Creating a thread for him is only making you look like him
in my own opinion i think he should just be ignored
he dosent deserve all these attention . . . . . .

@prittigrr

everybody knows that the guy was just dicking around

cheesy cheesy cheesy We are not even serious. What's the big deal? Let's have some fun. Loosen up.

faakay:

cool, you tried but not Smokey like Obnoxious Thread

Where is Obnoxious Thread? Moderators??  

VANISHED!!! damn

Whatever!

jay bee:

And what's the name of this congregation?
Emotionally scarred NL females against the self obsessed Obnoxious.

another classic from dramaland looming

Yes we are trying to kill time. We have so many years to live and we are bored.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by haley(f): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
am so confused about this whole thing now

first it was a love letter now it hatred letter

@michellin89

are you hating the same guy that is your secretly admire
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by spikedcylinder: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
bluespice:

prittigrr which list?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-285402.0.html

Tell me thank you. grin
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
haley:

am so confused about this whole thing now

first it was a love letter now it hatred letter

@michellin89

are you hating the same guy that is your secretly admire

Abeg na who first talk am say this girl go think na Seun be this one again?
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by chinesedoll(f): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
michelin89:

cheesy cheesy cheesy We are not even serious. What's the big deal? Let's have some fun. Loosen up.

Whatever!

Yes we are trying to kill time. We have so many years to live and we are bored.

Okay carry on!!!
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by bluespice(f): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
lmao! thanks spikey
the demented fool even remembered me
wow i feel special rite now

michelin89:

Abeg na who first talk am say this girl go think na Seun be this one again?
oya tell me thank you grin
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Meldrick(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ poster
I understand ur plight. The guy must have broken ur heart by telling the world what you both did in secret. next time u be careful about the guy u hurriedly pull ur panties for.
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by bluespice(f): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
know the history b4 u post dear wink

he created a thread based on his fantasies
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
Meldrick:

@ poster
I understand ur plight. The guy must have broken ur heart by telling the world what you both did in secret. next time u be careful about the guy u hurriedly pull ur panties for.

Uh you understand what??  grin grin You dey yarn and you nor know wetin you dey yarn.

Someone explain to this dude what this is all about.  cool
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by OBNOXIOUS: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'll be back with my reply to your sweet love letter! I enjoyed it tremendously and i hope you will enjoy and cherish my reply just the way i have recieved yours with so much love my sweet mod bitch Micheline89 grin
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by bluespice(f): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
em excuse me is it not possible to have clear headed mods do their jobs instead of creating false ids n kissing ass or falling foul of other super mods? undecided
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'll be back with my reply to your sweet love letter! I enjoyed it tremendously and i hope you will enjoy and cherish my reply just the way i have recieved yours with so much love my sweet mod bitch Micheline89 grin

Oh my honey pie pie! kiss kiss
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by chinesedoll(f): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I can't wait
make it pretty soon please
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by izeek(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
so u guys think its some mod jealous of another mod.

let me know self dem dey pay una salary?
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2009
izeek:

so u guys think its some mod jealous of another mod.

let me know self dem dey pay una salary?

1. Wetin mod wan dey jealous?

2. No---na for fun!!!!!
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by debosky(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
bluespice:

em excuse me is it not possible to have clear headed mods do their jobs instead of creating false ids n kissing ass or falling foul of other super mods? undecided

Not to derail this love fest, but can you clarify/identify the mod with a false id? Multiple ids are not allowed by forum rules, whether the person is a mod or not. wink

@ Obnoxious

Since you seem to appreciate this 'letter', I assume you do not find it offensive? If so it will remain  - don't know whether to classify it as a romantic joke, or romantic letter exchange or what exactly.  grin
Re: My Hate Letters To Obnoxious by prittigrrr(f): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
I thought it was clear I was playing along. I guess I wasn't melodramatic enough for NL. My outrage wasn't convincing enough. I promise I'll do better next time. An aside: do any of you remember the comedian Andy Kaufman? He went around wrestling women and inciting all sorts of anger and he was soooo good at it, ppl still think he was serious. His whole career was a huge joke. He made people furious wherever he went. OBNOXIOUS reminds me of him. I feel like I am in a real life "Man on the Moon".

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Am Happy Now. Am Back With My Ex. / Why Are Naija Women Bad In Bed? / Signs She's Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.