Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36476 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... Girls don dey beg for hook up...
Oga, obey rules na smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... Girls don dey beg for hook up...

It's a game. Let's not get too carried away
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hey Tenderly!

I just wanna express my love for you. Our meeting was not coincidence at all but I must confess to you that it is the Lord's doing and it got to be marvelous in our sight.

Babe, I wanna look deep into ur salty eyes, deep into it, there I know I belong. I wanna climb ur palm tree like figure and drink out of the most flavoured natural water that flows thereof. Allow me to lower my sense of taste under u, right in ur V spot as in ur G zone and bring out the most sweetened juice ever produced by nature.

I wanna hold ur tender hand with utmost tender care and tenderly care for you if only if you gonna accept my proposal tendered with my tender hands.

Waiting tenderly for ur reply.

*sings for her*
Love me "jeje", love me tender.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

It's a game. Let's not get too carried away
How i wish you were the one i wrote that my write-up for... Lol...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
jhydebaba: Hey Tenderly!

I just wanna express my love for you. Our meeting was not coincidence at all but I must confess to you that it is the Lord's doing and it got to be marvelous in our sight.

Babe, I wanna look deep into ur salty eyes, deep into it, there I know I belong. I wanna climb ur palm tree like figure and drink out of the most flavoured natural water that flows thereof. Allow me to lower my sense of taste under u, right in ur V spot as in ur G zone and bring out the most sweetened juice ever produced by nature.

I wanna hold ur tender hand with utmost tender care and tenderly care for you if only if you gonna accept my proposal tendered with my tender hands.

Waiting tenderly for ur reply.

*sings for her*
Love me "jeje", love me tender.
Please check your headline moniker, was that intentional?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hey Slimyem!

Slimmy, my lepacious okpeke, black and shine, please accept with love. You'll never regret it.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem and tenderly arent online

give us to abil or any other gurl angry angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
190, post what you've got please. Thank you! smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Sijo01(f): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
*Sleep typingggggg*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

Please check your headline moniker, was that intentional?
Na monika you wan make I woo again? I don tire, I tot 190 sighted tenderly. Ok, I don drop for my lepa, anyhow I dey loaded.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
wheres the slimyem dat was here just now

i always knew that gurl was up to NO GOOD

she sighted 190 and JARRED for her life angry angry

Explorer who do i address, tenderly and slim aint here so who chooses a winner

Abil is there, others are there select one quickly

blood dey hot
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
While we wait for 190, let Slot 8 - ArQueBusieR & Cajiza woo Mrs Chima and Slot 9 - Brokoto & Laberry101 woo Idowuogbo get their codes ready It's about to get hot and werelized grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by slimyem: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
wetin dey happen??
Jydebaba...u sure say that was directed at me??
D-explorer,me and 190 ke??
This thing is not understanding me o....cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
@D-Explorer
You got 10 minutes to put me in because I'm about to leave for the evening na
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
190: wheres the slimyem dat was here just now

i always knew that gurl was up to NO GOOD

she sighted 190 and JARRED for her life angry angry

Explorer who do i address, tenderly and slim aint here so who chooses a winner

Abil is there, others are there select one quickly

blood dey hot
Slimyem has been around. Fire on grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: wetin dey happen??
Jydebaba...u sure say that was directed at me??
D-explorer,me and 190 ke??
This thing is not understanding me o....cheesy
Unveil the veil in ur eyes and see your name written in gold ink baby.
jhydebaba: Hey Slimyem!

Slimmy, my lepacious okpeke, black and shine, please accept with love. You'll never regret it.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz:
For ItsModella. . .

There comes a time in a man's life when he realizes that he wasn't meant to be alone, and off he goes on a journey, searching for the one to make him complete. Along the way my dear, i met you. . .

You came into my life like a dazzling light, taking calculated steps of of the shadows of the darkest night. You have made my world brighter in immeasurable ways that mere words cannot translate. I have met ladies on my journey, but none of them can compare to you. You have proven to be more than just a friend to me. You are my jewel, my light in a bedarkened world, a model for others to emulate. . . Yes baby, you.

I honestly cannot do this alone. How can i begin to make you see that for my life to remain on the parabolic trajectory it was meant to be on, i need you. . . I need you, yes baby, you. . . I need you to make me whole, to make me complete, to fill a void in my heart.

Come with me, be my queen. Together we shall stand for what is right. . . Together, we shall create a niche that would obviously be enviable. . .

Mere dreams? Yes i know, but dreams come true. . .

I want to look into your eyes. . . I want them to kill me softly until i pass out in your arms, and then, you'll bring me back to life with a kiss to my lips, and a smile on your face. . .

It is not a sign of weakness that you make me feel this way. Bottling up i have tried, but i cannot take it anymore, no. . . It would only make me more miserable. My emotions have bubbled and erupted forth and here i am, telling you exactly how i feel. . .

I m not perfect, and neither are you, but together, we are perfect for each other.

These are mere words, but i want them to travel from your eyes and into your heart and etch themselves in there, and leave a lasting unforgettable impression on you. . . Yes baby, you.

All i can do is ask, and ask i surely will. . . Pls be my love, pls be mine. . . smiley

MY GOODNESS!!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kudos to SLOT 10, I see you guys mehn. Thanks
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
My Love slimy diamond yem!!

My father used to say love is just a word in which could not possibly ever show ones true feelings for someone but in my case its entirely different. I can say it anywhere even on NTA 9'oclock news that the best part of my day comes when I read your opinions on nairaland. So you can only imagine what is was like for me to see you in person if you ever grant me that opportunity. I am one of the lucky few to ever have actually met the girl of their dreams. Most guys will feel a special pain in their stomachs from the nervousness of simply being around the one they think they love...

Well I know that I love you and I have not had that pain leave me once in the past couple of months that i've known you. Because you see, its not just being around you that makes me so nervous, excited, and afraid.... But the very thought of you that sends me into a spell. To say such as this, so soon after meeting, might be viewed as ignorant to what love really is. But i've thought something might have been love in the past, and never before have I been so sure as I am here, and now. Thinking of you, yet again.......

Having this conversation with you already is much more fun than i expected; it is rather heavenly; thank you very much for being with me. I haven’t ever enjoyed a date so much. I can’t express in words, how much I want to be always with you; in your sweet company, just listening your sweet voice and your unarticulated talks, full of innocence. I can’t imagine that one can ever find a girl like you, so generous and kind hearted.

Today morning, you were in my dreams, wearing the same dress that that i imagined you wearing, a Pink spagetti flowing silky gown and asking me some question that I don’t remember now. You were looking very beautiful, just like a fairy.

Here i am thinking what you might be up to tomorrow evening? im thinking of we going to the cinema to see the latest romantic flare available on screen at the cinema. ikekings told me its a very romantic movie, full of love-tragedy, i dont know if you would love to see it with me. Would you love to come see it with me? I could easily arrange the balcony tickets for the movie which would be showing tomorrow’s evening show. We shall first watch the movie and then have dinner together. Will you reach the theatre yourself or should I pick you up from your office, tell me? I’ll call you tonight, around eight.

I think you will be happy if you see this movie with me too. i still cant believe im standing before you having this conversation, its like a dream come true for me, I know you may probably have a few flaws about me and they keep saying you cant change a man but i can assure you that if you give me this chance i would do everything to be that man you have always wanted, i mean this and my word is my bond honey

You give me lots of love. Each and every small thing was very pleasant. You made me happy and I tried to make you happy. During my bad time, mere thoughts about you ends up giving me butterflies in my tummy and you make me feel easy. Words are too small to express how much I LOVE YOU so i would rather put it in actions, probably by the end of this year i would like us to have a 2week vacation to tenerife SPAIN, last time i was there i vowed that the gurl i ever fall in love with which happens to be you would also get to see what my lovely eyes saw so please i would like you to seriously start considering that as well. Your likes and dislikes are known to me and im so careful about them

I deeply feel your love here. You always inspired me to do good things. every blessed passing day you have become more attractive, which is our key to long relationship.

I am very happy and love you. So I wish to spend rest of my life with you.

please just give me one chance to come into your beautiful life and spend it with you
Im not asking for 2 chances but just this one chance,

please would you be my gurl. . . I am ready to trekk from lagos to sokoto just to prove my undying love for you,I would lay down the last drop of my blood just to be with you and if spending just one minute of my life with you is what i need to do then i am more than prepared to do it

and lastly im sorry for saying those harsh things to you, i only wanted your attention..

I really love you

Yours sincerely

J.boy

4 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
ATMC: MY GOODNESS!!
Touching right?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: How i wish you were the one i wrote that my write-up for... Lol...

Your write up was good. Some girls just enjoy having their pata washed.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
ItsModella: whew, Good Lord. This one hard o...Both Acidosis and Sexkillz did a wonderful job. They both captivated the essence of love in a clear way. But there can only be a winner, abi? And that winner is.................Acidosis. Deep words you got there, bro. Very pleading and realistic and that is the point of wooing. I like that. Sexkillz, abeg no vex o smiley.
u get mind! Lolz
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
What!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na Wikipedia you copy am? grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
190: My Love slimy diamond yem!!

My father used to say love is just a word in which could not possibly ever show ones true feelings for someone but in my case its entirely different. I can say it anywhere even on NTA 9'oclock news that the best part of my day comes when I read your opinions on nairaland. So you can only imagine what is was like for me to see you in person if you ever grant me that opportunity. I am one of the lucky few to ever have actually met the girl of their dreams. Most guys will feel a special pain in their stomachs from the nervousness of simply being around the one they think they love...

Well I know that I love you and I have not had that pain leave me once in the past couple of months that i've known you. Because you see, its not just being around you that makes me so nervous, excited, and afraid.... But the very thought of you that sends me into a spell. To say such as this, so soon after meeting, might be viewed as ignorant to what love really is. But i've thought something might have been love in the past, and never before have I been so sure as I am here, and now. Thinking of you, yet again.......

Having this conversation with you already is much more fun than i expected; it is rather heavenly; thank you very much for being with me. I haven’t ever enjoyed a date so much. I can’t express in words, how much I want to be always with you; in your sweet company, just listening your sweet voice and your unarticulated talks, full of innocence. I can’t imagine that one can ever find a girl like you, so generous and kind hearted.

Today morning, you were in my dreams, wearing the same dress that that i imagined you wearing, a Pink spagetti flowing silky gown and asking me some question that I don’t remember now. You were looking very beautiful, just like a fairy.

Here i am thinking what you might be up to tomorrow evening? im thinking of we going to the cinema to see the latest romantic flare available on screen at the cinema. ikekings told me its a very romantic movie, full of love-tragedy, i dont know if you would love to see it with me. Would you love to come see it with me? I could easily arrange the balcony tickets for the movie which would be showing tomorrow’s evening show. We shall first watch the movie and then have dinner together. Will you reach the theatre yourself or should I pick you up from your office, tell me? I’ll call you tonight, around eight.

I think you will be happy if you see this movie with me too. i still cant believe im standing before you having this conversation, its like a dream come true for me, I know you may probably have a few flaws about me and they keep saying you cant change a man but i can assure you that if you give me this chance i would do everything to be that man you have always wanted, i mean this and my word is my bond honey

You give me lots of love. Each and every small thing was very pleasant. You made me happy and I tried to make you happy. During my bad time, mere thoughts about you ends up giving me butterflies in my tummy and you make me feel easy. Words are too small to express how much I LOVE YOU so i would rather put it in actions, probably by the end of this year i would like us to have a 2week vacation to tenerife SPAIN, last time i was there i vowed that the gurl i ever fall in love with which happens to be you would also get to see what my lovely eyes saw so please i would like you to seriously start considering that as well. Your likes and dislikes are known to me and im so careful about them

I deeply feel your love here. You always inspired me to do good things. every blessed passing day you have become more attractive, which is our key to long relationship.

I am very happy and love you. So I wish to spend rest of my life with you.

please just give me one chance to come into your beautiful life and spend it with you
Im not asking for 2 chances but just this one chance,

please would you be my gurl. . . I am ready to trekk from lagos to sokoto just to prove my undying love for you,I would lay down the last drop of my blood just to be with you and if spending just one minute of my life with you is what i need to do then i am more than prepared to do it

and lastly im sorry for saying those harsh things to you, i only wanted your attention..

I really love you

Yours sincerely

J.boy
190 IS ON FIRE!!! How long did it take you to write this? Abi, you've been saving it for the right chick?

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
My turn no dey reach?

I wan go sleep o, i'm not feeling too well sef, make una do quick abeg.angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
FlowerPower: @D-Explorer
You got 10 minutes to put me in because I'm about to leave for the evening na
I see you. You may leave if this will affect anything. I really do appreciate your patience wink I hope i can fix you up soon.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-explorer, after d whole agitation dis is how it ended. Cud u believe my service provider and my fone conspired against me? Abil?? Is dis providence or sumtin? Oya, move our slot down we go do am ova 9t. Whr she de? *No beaf*
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Your write up was good. Some girls just enjoy having their pata washed.
Lol... Abi?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
ATMC: u get mind! Lolz
ah, e no easy o. After I see "parabolic trajectory" for inside the toast, I know say dat one don end.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-EXPLORER PLS WHEN IS SLOT 10?
My babe are u stil online?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-EXPLORER PLS WHEN IS SLOT 10?
My babe are u stil online?
Thanks
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ariyke: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:
What!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na Wikipedia you copy am? grin grin grin
Meself dey wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply)

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.