Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36472 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend: Acidosis stole his 'wooing' from here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090215125118AA7ZkAa

Is this a good love letter?
I really love this girl and I made this love letter to tell her how I feel.

[b]I try to find the words to say how I feel, how much I love you, how much I am in love, but no words come to my lips each time I look upon your face. Your eyes put me in an exotic trance and I feel motionless, speechless, dare I say helpless. Your beauty shines inside and out, right through your eyes, through me and into me. It keeps me bundled in a warmth I cannot explain, only to say that its shining is exhilarating. Whether I feel too scared to speak, too bound by emotion or gagged by utter and complete love I do not know. I only know that I feel weightless around you. Everything is surreal. Is this real? These precious thoughts and feelings are new to me. Never have I met someone who could throw me into such a state of mental chaos. Never have I lost control of my emotions. I admit, you have control of my heart. I have been so scared to admit this, why? I pray your hands are delicate or my heart will break. Vulnerability is the last line to cross for love, I'm here. Amber, you are responsible for putting me into this entranced and hypnotic state.[/b] For that I thank you. This blessing of immeasurable joy and elation you have bestowed on me is the truest gift any man could receive. Do I deserve this? I have so many questions. Please accept my love for you as you read this. I was only unable to speak of my love because my lips seal shut and trumpets scream in my ear with confusion and delights each and every time I see the gaze of your eyes! I know not what I do, I barely remember how I act when I am with you. My heart races, thumps, then stops. Forgive me. I am not a coward, I am only subdued by contemplation, confusion and bliss. This is a feeling I have not yet dealt with.

[size=14pt]YOUGETCHO!!!![/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He cheated? Umu nwoke! Okwunri!!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
belamour: SHOLLYPOPZ
Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our taste for one another. I have tried a million times to put into words how I feel for you. It's so hard to describe such an intense emotion. I knew from the day we met on NAIRALAND, that you were meant for me. Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you and with you I want the same. I need you as my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life. I can't wait to spend forever with you. There was a huge void in my life until you came along. I thank D-Explorer for leading us to each other. I can't wait to spend forever with you. Remember even we are not lovers we can always remain best of friends. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

With Love
BELAMOUR
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
brokoto: Ah! I no gree o! Where is my ishilove? It shall not happen o! Nobody separates me from me. OP and sexkillz abeg make una reassign me ASAP!
Brokoto!! I found you! grin

They are trying to separate our love,but they haf failing!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please, no postings during wooing. Please Bittyend, you're on floor! cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10:

grin grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by tosinsongz(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
*winks* Ishilove
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please know that i can disqualify any SLOT with no apology. Please cooperate as usual. Thank you! grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
Bittyend, please drop your codes Thanks smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
What can I say, Shollypopz?
The first time I saw your pretty face and ur beautiful smile, I was blown away
Yours is beauty redefined and what the standard of black beauty should be
I don't believe in love at first but I loved you at first sight
Or maybe it's love unspoken? Have you ever heard of love unspoken?
That's the type of love you feel but can't express
The love you know but can't show
Maybe, I'm just dreaming but I don't want to wake up from this wonderful dream
But you're the omega of my heart and the foundation of what I call love
when I think of what a strong woman should be, I think about you
you're my heart in human form and you'll never fully understand how I feel about you
But hey, silver and gold, I've got none
But I've a heart which is priceless and it belongs to you
Babes, be mine and let's get away from this cold world and get lost in the serengeti
where nature, plants, and animals live in peace while we enjoy the wonderful works of nature together
Will you be mine today and forever more?

PS: Just freestyling, I'm not really a poetic guy. Don't judge me. wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
tosinsongz: *winks* Ishilove
*blush*

wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
FlowerPower and everyone hanging on. Thanks for your patience smiley
Please. Slot 2 is hereby disqualified.
Further comments goes after each SLOT is done.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend: What can I say, Shollypopz?
The first time I saw your pretty face and ur beautiful smile, I was blown away
Yours is beauty redefined and what the standard of black beauty should be
I don't believe in love at first but I loved you at first sight
Or maybe it's love unspoken? Have you ever heard of love unspoken?
That's the type of love you feel but can't express
The love you know but can't show
Maybe, I'm just dreaming but I don't want to wake up from this wonderful dream
But you're the omega of my heart and the foundation of what I call love
when I think of what a strong woman should be, I think about you
you're my heart in human form and you'll never fully understand how I feel about you
But hey, silver and gold, I've got none
But I've a heart which is priceless and it belongs to you
Babes, be mine and let's get away from this cold world and get lost in the serengeti
where nature, plants, and animals live in peace
while we enjoy the wonderful works of nature together
Will you be mine today and forever more?

PS: Just freestyling, I'm not really a poetic guy. Don't judge me. wink
i hope say no be jungle u mean o!!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
bennyraz: i hope say no be jungle u mean o!!

Serengeti is the most beautiful landscape in the world.

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
[size=14pt] That isn't cheating oooo. . .may be you didn't read through the whole stuff

and btw, its not so easy to get a new line/rhyme/quote.. everything you see here isn't new. . .somewhere, somehow you'll always get to see 'em[/size]

Peace
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gracious10:

No be umu nwoke ooo... Na ”acidosis“ wey do am...

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz, carefully make your decision, pick a guy that broke your walls with reason(s) grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
..uhm,i'm now around-Vivian my love where are you?
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
I've read both!
Bittyend keeps showing off, no pleading @ all! I think he was praising himself rather than wooing me, he made it all about him. Gave me d impression that I'll be lucky to have him not the other way.........

Belamour gave me a warmly feeling. I like d friends part but I don't rmbr ever talking to him on here. In fact I'm sure this is d first time he is noticing my ID. Gave me d impression dat he could be a liar.

I'm sorry, can't pick any smiley

2 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Sholly sholly!!! Why you wan change the rules now? Choose one jare... Make i welcome the pesin to my world now...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz: I've read both!
Bittyend keeps showing off, no pleading @ all! I think he was praising himself rather than wooing me, he made it all about him. Gave me d impression that I'll be lucky to have him not the other way.........

D Belamour gave me a warmly feeling. I like d friends part but I don't rmbr ever talking to him on here. In fact I'm sure this is d first time he is noticing my ID. Gave me d impression dat he could be a liar.

WTF!!

I said it i said it

I said this shollypopz is a problem, sexkillz remember i told you earlier today
she wanna ruin this game eeeeeeeeee angry angry angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by belamour(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012

D Belamour gave me a warmly feeling. I like d friends part but I don't rmbr ever talking to him on here. In fact I'm sure this is d first time he is noticing my ID. Gave me d impression dat he could be a liar.

These was only a game and It was meant for us to have fun and nothing much more personal.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ishilove:
*blush*

wink
i cash u oh. No worry i de come for you. . .:* make i exercise my brain finish.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
sorry about that people,

lost my cool . .

ride on
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
*tapping fingers*

*clears throat*

*looks at wristwatch*

I am waiting Tosinsongs, Andrw
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
brokoto: i cash u oh. No worry i de come for you. . .:* make i exercise my brain finish.

Brokotoad - GTFO undecided

No comments till its your turn, same with you ishilove angry angry
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
belamour:

These was only a game and It was meant for us to have fun and nothing much more personal.
I know boo, I'm just saying what I think. You need more effort to qualify for d next round smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ariyke: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz: I've read both! Bittyend keeps showing off, no pleading @ all! I think he was praising himself rather than wooing me, he made it all about him. Gave me d
impression that I'll be lucky to have him not the other way.........
Belamour gave me a warmly feeling. I like d friends part but I don't rmbr ever talking to him on here. In fact I'm sure this is d first time he is noticing my ID. Gave me d impression dat he could be a liar
Gengen!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by bittyend(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2012

Belamour gave me a warmly feeling. I like d friends part but I don't rmbr ever talking to him on here. In fact I'm sure this is d first time he is noticing my ID. Gave me d impression dat he could be a liar.

Babes, I wasn't showing myself, I was showing you how I feel na.

Keeping it real is better than blowing fake trumpet. cheesy I talked about ur looks, gave you accolades, and showed u how I feel.

Pick ya boy and let's get se.xual, that's my talent. I'm the brother to the night, let me work on ya body. wink kiss
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
Fawcking boring!!!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
190:

WTF!!

I said it i said it

I said this shollypopz is a problem, sexkillz remember i told you earlier today
she wanna ruin this game eeeeeeeeee angry angry angry
calm down b4 u hv a heart attack kiss
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by belamour(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
I know boo, I'm just saying what I think. You need more effort to qualify for d next round smiley
In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity. It was a good chance you gave me and i won't let you down.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
shollypopz no need all those poems.. she needs talk. Talk from the mind cool cool ehyaa! bitty & belamour.. pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (47) (Reply)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.