Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 (6743 Views)

State Governor's Performance So Far / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

10/10 ? . . Lolz . . And yet you said it was very much okay which means an above average performance which wasn't near excellent ..

You just proved how glaringly skewed your ratings are . . . .

Your words below again . . . .

Anyway, all na your rating . .
.Enjoy . . . . .

Crap.

Very much ok for demdem is excellence and not based on ur definition. Even the biggest critic of amaechi can't dispute the fact that Amaechis first tenure was a huge success.

Ur understanding is the skewed one here not my ratings.

I have stated my basis and u tried to twist it to ur own skewed reasoning. The op asked for out opinion remember.

U are allowed to do that anyway.

Again check my posts u qouted, i said " nothing seems to be going on for now"
What can u deduce from that?

Again I reinstate that 7.5/10 is fair enough and he remains the best governor in rivers in recent times.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by dozzzybaba: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rabiu Kwankwaso - Kano state 9/10

Idris Wada - Kogi state 0/10
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Gboliwe: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Were u in Ph before he became governor?
If not u Av no point.
For Eleme /Akpajo, u will need to talk to Jonathan. It's the fools road.
For tran-amadi, there is a reason why I never gave him 10/10.
For tax, what makes it too much, u have no basis.
Any other?
I insist that so far he is the best governor/administrator in recent times. Can he still do more, of cos he can.
Yes, I visited Rivers state a couple of times as a student during the Peter Odili days. Truth is, I wasn't really looking to see governance on display.
I also visited Rivers in Amaechi's first tenure and then, I was more mature and I looked for government presence . I felt, no, agree he was doing a good job. I visited Rivers October last year before this one in June/July and I must say, rivers has degenerated. Mind you, this time, I was looking for government impact as well. You have to agree that ever since he left PDP, Rivers state has not had any good thing. Nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Crap.
Very much ok for demdem is excellence and not based on ur definition. Even the biggest critic of amaechi can't dispute the fact that Amaechis first tenure was a huge success.

Ur understanding is the skewed one here not my ratings.
I have stated my basis and u tried to twist it to ur own skewed reasoning. The op asked for out opinion remember.

U are allowed to do that anyway.
Again I reinstate that 7.5/10 is fair enough and he remains the best governor in rivers in recent times.

Lolz . . .And excellent in your ratings automatically equates to the 10/10 benchmark grin.

Like I said, enjoy your glaringly skewed ratings grin

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

Lolz . . .And excellent in your ratings automatically equates to the 10/10 benchmark grin.

Like I said, enjoy your glaringly skewed ratings grin

Go back to the post.....did u see this?

If in first tenure, he is given 10/10 and so far in second tenure given 5/10, what will be the cumulative till date?

What does it suggest to u? Who gave him 10/10? Can't it be 9 or 9.7? All remain excellence.

Obviously ur understanding is what is skewed here.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
amaechi- 8/10.......even though his party is a party of criminals just like the PDP.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gboliwe: Yes, I visited Rivers state a couple of times as a student during the Peter Odili days. Truth is, I wasn't really looking to see governance on display.
I also visited Rivers in Amaechi's first tenure and then, I was more mature and I looked for government presence . I felt, no, agree he was doing a good job. I visited Rivers October last year before this one in June/July and I must say, rivers has degenerated. Mind you, this time, I was looking for government impact as well. You have to agree that ever since he left PDP, Rivers state has not had any good thing. Nothing.

U are highly ignorant about this issue bro. U earlier went to specifics half of which can be attributed to Jonathan /FG incompetence.
Those of us on ground constantly see changes though we still want more and more can be done.
I can't see any degeneration anywhere for now.
Can u kindly go to other specifics also?

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Go back to the post.....did u see this?

If in first tenure, he is given 10/10 and so far in second tenure given 5/10, what will be the cumulative till date?

What does it suggest to u? Who gave him 10/10? Can't it be 9 or 9.7? All remain excellence.

Obviously ur understanding is what is skewed here.

Even 9/9.7 ain't realistic grin , and it also can never be classified as very much okay like you did earlier . . . grin.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jdilight(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Governor of Abia state 4/10
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

U are highly ignorant about this issue bro. U earlier went to specifics half of which can be attributed to Jonathan /FG incompetence.
Those of us on ground constantly see changes though we still want more and more can be done.
I can't see any degeneration anywhere for now.
Can u kindly go to other specifics also?
that is what baffles me about the whole thing.people who are not on ground in rivers telling me PH has degenerated.

some of us are ON GROUND. we live here. we see progress EVERY BLEEDING DAY.
amaechi has done 90% of the roads under his jurisdiction + the ones under the mediocre at abuja and the LG's.
I challenge them to mention the roads that are so bad in PH.
internal roads in D/line and diobu are getting a facelift.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

Even 9/9.7 ain't realistic grin , and it also can never be classified as very much okay like you did earlier . . . grin.

Realistic to u or to demdem?
For the records, Amaechis first tenure was very much ok and I rate him 9.7/10.
Deal with that.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
jdilight: Governor of Abia state 4/10
please if this is a joke,stop it!
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jdilight(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: please if this is a joke,stop it!

Are you in Abia state now.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Deal with that.

Lolz . . . .Carry go ratings . . . . grin
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Deal with that.
I am so disappointed and saddened at how jmaine has lost all his objectivity since DECLARING for PDP.
his posts these days lack intelligence. a pity really!
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: that is what baffles me about the whole thing.people who are not on ground in rivers telling me PH has degenerated.

some of us are ON GROUND. we live here. we see progress EVERY BLEEDING DAY.
amaechi has done 90% of the roads under his jurisdiction + the ones under the mediocre at abuja and the LG's.
I challenge them to mention the roads that are so bad in PH.
internal roads in D/line and diobu are getting a facelift.

I feel u bro. I know what rivers was when Odili was gov for eight ears and little before then. Omehia also.
I mean it when I say, Amaechi is the best governor of Rivers so far in recent times.
Even in the midst of serious political opposition, he still continues to work and deliver.
To hell with outsiders talking rubbish.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

Lolz . . . .Carry go ratings . . . . grin

Carry go skewed understanding.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: I am so disappointed and saddened at how jmaine has lost all his objectivity since DECLARING for PDP.

And yours is so full of intelligence ? What intelligence are you seeking to point out here ?

Pseudo APC supporter like you pretending to be neutral . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: I am so disappointed and saddened at how jmaine has lost all his objectivity since DECLARING for PDP.

Declaring or not doesn't change the reality on ground. The result on ground speaks for him and that Demdem can defend till kingdom come.
He is entitled to his opinion no matter how skewed, let him be.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by meforyou1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: Rochas Okorocha

7/10
u seem to have brain cancer. rochas okorocha is actually in the 0.2-0.4 range
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

And yours is so full of intelligence ? What intelligence are you seeking to point out here ?

Pseudo APC supporter like you pretending to be neutral . . . .
you know what I mean. no time to break things down.
'pseudo APC supporter'?? really?? grin grin....please don't make me laugh. you can do a better argument than that.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: you know what I mean. no time to break things down.
'pseudo APC supporter'?? really?? grin grin....please don't make me laugh. you can do a better argument than that.

I don't know what you mean so break it down . . .And yes, you are a pseudo APC supporter . . .

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
ReachRich: I rate my governor in Abia state 1/10.The man has done virtually nothing apart frm looting d state dry.Civil servants both in d state & LGA are owed salaries for more than 6 months now.There is the rumour that the governor recently aquired a ship worth more than N60b during his last vacation to the US.
. 0.5/10 joor!
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Blackfire(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
vicadex07: Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State - 8/10
mrs florence ajimobi of oyo state -0\10
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: u seem to have brain cancer. rochas okorocha is actually in the 0.2-0.4 range
do you have to insult me to make your point?
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

I don't know what you mean so break it down . . .And yes, you are a pseudo APC supporter . . .
I think fashola,amaechi and akpabio are the best governors in the country.
T.A orji,rochas and aregbesola are useless.
the mediocre in abuja and the jagaban of yorubaland should be tied to a stake and *******

am I still a pseudo APC supporter?
my man please be reasonable and stop echoing the opinions of your boss sincerenigerian.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
kogi state 1/10, he has done nothing
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by vicadex07(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Blackfire:
mrs florence ajimobi of oyo state -0\10

Whatsdisonesayin ?

E be like say your brain don backfire or ebola don chop part of your medulla.

Pls face front if you are not from Oyo state. PDP oshi
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom:
I think fashola,amaechi and akpabio are the best governors in the country.
T.A orji,rochas and aregbesola are useless.
the mediocre in abuja and the jagaban of yorubaland should be tied to a stake and *******

am I still a pseudo APC supporter?
my man please be reasonable and stop echoing the opinions of your boss sincerenigerian.

I only picked on Demdem considering his previous miserly anti PDP ratings, and how he was always cautious in commending Amaechi even though he admitted to his good first term ratings.

You who have been an Amaechi disciple right from the word go, can you rate him 9.7/10 ? . Even if you did, I will understand you are a clear Amaechi disciple and sycophant .

Your prejudiced reference about me shows you are deploying the failed antics of your boss ekoile.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by vicadex07(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2014

Cluelessness and daftness is a communicable disease worse than ebola. Just look at GEJ below...he looks like someone who is about to explode and cry from too much pressure. He reeks of daftness.

He probably doesn't understand a bit of what Abba moro was trying to explain there...the clueless one just posing for the camera so as to look serious.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

I only picked on Demdem considering his previous miserly anti PDP ratings, and how he was always cautious in commending Amaechi even though he admitted to his good first term ratings.

I still detest the killer party and I believe it's a useless party. So it's not only previous but also current.
Does that suggest that every thing inside is terrible? Of cos not but the bulk is.
Does that mean membership of another party.........
Whatever.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
vicadex07:

Cluelessness and daftness is a communicable disease worse than ebola. Just look at GEJ below...he looks like someone who is about to explode and cry from too much pressure. He reeks of daftness.

He has always been daft since his bayelsa days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG / Photo/video: 13yr Old Igbo Boy Builds Fully Motorized Pail Loader & Truck / Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.