Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 (6592 Views)

State Governor's Performance So Far / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

I only picked on Demdem considering his previous miserly anti PDP ratings, and how he was always cautious in commending Amaechi even though he admitted to his good first term ratings.

You who have been an Amaechi disciple right from the word go, can you rate him 9.7/10 ? . Even if you did, I will understand you are a clear Amaechi disciple and sycophant .

Your prejudiced reference about me shows you are deploying the failed antics of your boss ekoile.
interesting! I am no longer a pseudo APC supporter, but an amaechi die hard sycophant?
now we are making progress.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

You who have been an Amaechi disciple right from the word go, can you rate him 9.7/10 ? . Even if you did, I will understand you are a clear Amaechi disciple and sycophant .

U being an outsider, why don't u just state ur own rating for his first tenure? Abi u are figure shy grin
Common, we won't bite u. Eat that frog. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

U being an outsider, why don't u just state ur own rating for his first tenure? Abi u are figure shy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: interesting! I am no longer a pseudo APC supporter, but an amaechi die hard sycophant?

I congratulate u. It happens. cheesy
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: interesting! I am no longer a pseudo APC supporter, but an amaechi die hard sycophant?

As an Amaechi disciple and sycophant, you are a pseudo APC supporter . . .

What were you trying to dispel again ? grin. You should be smarter than this. . . . embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom:
grin grin grin

Yes nau, fed up with this ding dong stuff.
State ur own ratings from outside and move on.
Shikena.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Am here to expose all seeming hypocrisy . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

Am here to expose all seeming hypocrisy . . . grin

With skewed reasoning / understanding cry
It's allowed.
Shoot it. grin
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

It's allowed.
Shoot it. grin

More like an hypocritical laced post with fallacious assumptions used to support it . . .

It is allowed as well . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
jmaine:

More like an hypocritical laced post with fallacious assumptions used to support it . . .

Demdem:

It's allowed.
Shoot it. grin
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abegi more figures from courageous folks all over the country which is the reason for this thread.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jmaine: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

It's allowed.
Shoot it. grin

jmaine:
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by KwoiZabo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
seunfly: Fashola is one of the best governor Nigeria has ever produce, under him Lagos internaly generated revenue increace by 500% and Lagos infructural developments rise to the extent that he became the bench mark for southwest governors.
Weaknes: peaple think most of his infrastructural developments are in wealthy peaple's enviroment such as ikoyi, lekki, Vi etc
peaple also think he serves godfather and that he is morgaging lagosian future to the godfathers

overall i give above average aleast at the level of our present leadership in Nigeria.

RATING 7.5
your English shows that Fashola has been stealing Lagos State money if not you would have had good teachers.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/spent-90m-world-bank-education-loan-fashola/. 'N2.1billion was spent on students tracking and assessment over the period' Ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem: Abegi more figures from courageous folks all over the country which is the reason for this thread.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by eaglechild: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: TA orji -10/10
grin grin

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
KwoiZabo: your English shows that Fashola has been stealing Lagos State money if not you would have had good teachers.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/spent-90m-world-bank-education-loan-fashola/. 'N2.1billion was spent on students tracking and assessment over the period' Ridiculous.

** ruptures his bladder laughing **

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by eaglechild: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Amaechi
4.8/10

Fashola 6/10
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by fairheven: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
joker5180: Kwankwaso of kano state

1 education
thousands of youg people on foreign undergraduate and postgraduate schoolarship
new state owned university- north west university
build new special 'kwankwasiyya' blocks in hundreds of primary nd secondary schools across the state
introduced 'free' education for ALL

2 health
renovated all the state hospitals

3 infrastructure
massive roads contruction projects all over the state including bridges ( for the first time in the state)

3 housing
3 housing estates

4 financial prudence
raised the internally generated revenue profile of the state from 500M a month to over 2Bn a month
reduced the monthly salary of public servants from 2Bn to 1Bn without sacking any worker in fact he employed more and increased the salary of some civil servants

There are alot more and will update when i remember.
All these despite the security challenges in the state.
For these I am rating kwankwaso of kano state 9 out of 10, this is because i believe in improvement. The next governor should do more to get 10.
Did u say 2billion a month IGR? That is too small for a state with claim of having 9million people. Abia and anambra with less population make about the same 2billion monthly IGR.

4 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
eaglechild: Amaechi
4.8/10

Fashola 6/10
you re a stingy examiner.... grin
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by eaglechild: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: you re a stingy examiner.... grin

Lol!
I just think we need to demand more from our governors. They actually make the most direct impact on the everyday Nigerian.

I will not score anyone above 6/10.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: you re a stingy examiner.... grin

Considering the fact that he gave Akpabio 5.5, i agree however can't fathom 6 for Chime and Obiano yet.
Are u smelling what I am smelling? cheesy
Ibo govs Av higher grades. grin grin
Ibo kwenu. grin
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
eaglechild:

Lol!
I just think we need to demand more from our governors. They actually make the most direct impact to the everyday Nigerian.

I will not score anyone above 6/10.

Fair then. U obviously Av a very strict marking script.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Considering the fact that he gave Akpabio 5.5, i agree however can't fathom 6 for Chime and Obiano yet.
Ibo kwenu. grin
chime has done well BUT its too early to judge obiano. 6/10 for him is not fair
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
fairheven:
Did u say 2billion a month IGR? That is too small for a state with claim of having 9million people. Abia and anambra with less population make about the same 2billion monthly IGR.
yeah 2Bn a month from 500M a month
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom: chime has done well BUT its too early to judge obiano. 6/10 for him is not fair

Is chime ahead of Akpabio or Fashola ?
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by phantom(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Is chime ahead of Akpabio or Fashola ?
definitely not. BUT when you put revenue side by side with what's on ground, akpabio vs chime becomes highly debatable.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by eaglechild: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Ibo kwenu. grin
I gave T.A. Orji 0/10
He is Igbo and PDP

I gave Rochas 4.5/10

I scored Chime high because Enugu has a much lower allocation than Rivers, Imo, Akwaibom and Abia.

Obiano can hardly be rated objectively but he scored high in his first few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by fairheven: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
joker5180: yeah 2Bn a month from 500M a month
With 9million people while Abia and Anambra with 3times less population are making the same monthly IGR? Are they selling kwuli kwuli and kwunu only Ant wt does that tell u,it means th population claim is inaccurate.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Ibo kwenu. grin
pencil_diick grumpus...y u bloody farting? Do u too get into some epilepsy @ da mention of da word igbo?
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
eaglechild:
I gave T.A. Orji 0/10
He is Igbo and PDP

I gave Rochas 4.5/10

I scored Chime high because Enugu has a much lower allocation than Rivers, Imo, Akwaibom and Abia.

Obiano can hardly be rated objectively but he scored high in his first few weeks.

Not only lower allocations but lesser responsiblity considering the fact that before chime, enugu have always been cool and a host of other reasons.
Anyway I respect ur opinion but just don't necessarily agree with it apart from that orji part. grin
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
phantom:
definitely not. BUT when you put revenue side by side with what's on ground, akpabio vs chime becomes highly debatable.

Based on my own observations, Akpabio beats Chime hands down.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by fairheven: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
eaglechild:
I gave T.A. Orji 0/10
He is Igbo and PDP

I gave Rochas 4.5/10

But Bros,in terms of resources and federal allocation+ 13%derivation,DELTA state Governor shud by far be the worst.the state is about number two or three (regarding allocation)and yet nothin to sure for except swimming pool grin grin(as in pool of. Bethsaida ,Odo mmiri Bethsaida,that cures all infirmities) grin cheesy and poultry farms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Ex-deputy Governor Ojikutu Wanted Over Alleged N130m Fraud / How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. / Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.