Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 (6741 Views)

State Governor's Performance So Far / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2012 In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by eaglechild: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Not only lower allocations but lesser responsiblity considering the fact that before chime, enugu have always been cool and a host of other reasons.
Anyway I respect ur opinion but just don't necessarily agree with it apart from that orji part. grin

Enugu was in a state of complete decay before Chime took over.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by seunfly: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
KwoiZabo: your English shows that Fashola has been stealing Lagos State money if not you would have had good teachers.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/spent-90m-world-bank-education-loan-fashola/. 'N2.1billion was spent on students tracking and assessment over the period' Ridiculous.
Is my english your own problem mr english man? No apology mr, i enjoy it like that and i speaks my language better.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by eaglechild: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Based on my own observations, Akpabio beats Chime hands down.
Maybe I'll concede and step up Akpabio's rating to 6/10 on the basis that akwaibom was hardly on the map before he came in.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by cyril10(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
seunfly: Rotimi amechi is an excellent governor has done what nobody ever imagine to be possible considering what his predicessor did when he was in office, in his first 4years in office he built schools that serves as a model to any schools (public and private) in Nigeria, dualise some important roads and kickstart the era of light rail in entire southeast and southsouth region.
Weakness: peaple think he is embacking on too many white elephant project which he may likely abandone at the end of his tenure,
peaple also think he has slow down his developmental project since the begining of his second term.

Overall he has tried comparing him with his predicessor, but with the resources he has access to he is a bite above average.

RATING 6.5 or 7

Which governor are you talking about, same Amaechi that is deceiving Rivers people with lots of lies. I'm even tired of plying Port Harcourt roads because of the so many bad roads that destroys our cars.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by vicadex07(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
KwoiZabo: your English shows that Fashola has been stealing Lagos State money if not you would have had good teachers.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/spent-90m-world-bank-education-loan-fashola/. 'N2.1billion was spent on students tracking and assessment over the period' Ridiculous.

What's state are you from again Name the acheivement of your own governor now and let's compare it to Fashola's...

e-diots everywhere
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
fairheven:
With 9million people while Abia and Anambra with 3times less population are making the same monthly IGR? Are they selling kwuli kwuli and kwunu only Ant wt does that tell u,it means th population claim is inaccurate.
you seems to be thinking with your legs.
from 500M to 2Bn a month, doesn't that show you the revenue collecting mechanisms in the state are developing and more need to be done?
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
vicadex07:

If you live in Ibadan, you will know he has been the best performer in recent times...but from your comment, I guess you don't.

I live in Ibadan, and whilst he is better than Akala, and only marginally so, I can't rate him more than a 3.7/10, though to be fare, I'd rate Fashola in comparison a 4.9/10.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by fairheven: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
joker5180: you seems to be thinking with your legs.
from 500M to 2Bn a month, doesn't that show you the revenue collecting mechanisms in the state are developing and more need to be done?
Plz no insult,mature minds do no insult,
The ponit am making is that KANO state with a"supposed"population of 9million. Shudnt be collecting the same IGR of 2billion with Abia an Anambra with far less population,is either the people are not empowered or the population figure is not accurate.the more reason revenue allocations shuld be based on revenue generated by each state ang not on the size of population or the number of local government councils.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by vicadex07(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

I live in Ibadan, and whilst he is better than Akala, and only marginally so, I can't rate him more than a 3.7/10, though to be fare, I'd rate Fashola in comparison a 4.9/10.

Then its either you are an aggrieved roadside trader that got relocated or a paid PDP agent...choose one

5 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abia 1/10
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by johnstin(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Outgoing Ekiti Gov- 6/10.

I believe I'm eligible to rate the following govs:

Chime of Enugu- 7.5/10

Aregbesola of Osun- 5/10

Akpabio of Akwa Ibom- 8.2/10

Muazu Babangida of Niger- 7/10

Mimoko of Ondo- 5/10

Fashola of Lagos- 7/10

Orji of Abia- 3.5/10

Elechi of Ebonji- 2.1/10

Oshiomole of Edo- 6.5/10

Dickson of Bayelsa- 5/10

Imoke of Cross Rivers- 6.85/10

Lamido of Jigawa- 6.45/10

Kwankwaso of kano-6/10

and finally

Amosun of Ogun- 6.5/10
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by ikweremilitant: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
seunfly: Let me rate my governor first, Osun state governor Aregbesola alway talk about low performance of others as if he has done wonders in Osun state untill i went there recently and see that thare is nothing to justify his noise. No diffrence from his predicessor and osun lack new developments. Osun peaple who praise do so base on sentiments.

I RATE HIM 4.5
true confesion
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by millionaireman: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nwanyi Orlu, really?
On what ground?
Can you name one groundbreaking achievement of Rochas for the past three years??
One groundbreaking achievement of Rochas Okorocha is ruining a multi-million Naira sports stadium built in Orlu without building a replacement.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by edo3(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
byrron: And the gold award for non performing governors goes to the all time undisputed champion himself!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the short and ugly one to u all here present- the symbol of failure himself by name T.A ORJI.

He has been winning this same award right from his first year in office till date.
Guy u badt gannnn....d short and ugly one,,the symbol of failure himself...got ma ribs crackin mennn.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by customized07: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
johnstin: Outgoing Ekiti Gov- 6/10.

Chime of Enugu- 7.5/10

Aregbesola of Osun- 5/10

Mimoko of Ondo- 5/10

Fashola of Lagos- 7/10

Orji of Abia- 3.5/10

Elechi of Ebonji- 2.1/10

Oshiomole of Edo- 6.5/10

Dickson of Bayelsa- 5/10

Kwankwaso of kano-6/10

and finally

Amosun of Ogun- 6.5/10
TA orji should be -10/10, why are you not been modest.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Descartes: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: Abia 1/10
Ochendo Government Chai Diaris… tongue
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Descartes: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: TA orji should be -10/10, why are you not been modest.
This your rating means that Ochendo should refund Abia their Money
Chai… diaris… grin
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by customized07: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: Abia 1/10
there's no way ochendo can score a point, he took abia back to the way it was in the days of imo state.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by customized07: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
This your rating means that Ochendo should refund Abia their Money
Chai… diaris… grin
not at all, ochendo should be hanged naked on an iroko tree and his corpse should be consumed by vultures.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: there's no way ochendo can score a point, he took abia back to the way it was in the days of imo state.
bro there is problem in Abia state,every apparatus of of government is in a stand still except the media
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
Ochendo Government Chai Diaris… tongue
yes o,there is Chukwu Abiama
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Descartes: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: yes o,there is Chukwu Abiama
That man and his son looted Abia dry angry
Hope he will not install his puppet as Kalu did. tongue
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
That man and his son looted Abia dry angry
Hope he will not install his puppet as Kalu did. tongue
this is the end of the road for them.IHEJIRIKA AND Sampson Ogah are there to checkmate him
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Descartes: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: this is the end of the road for them.IHEJIRIKA AND Sampson Ogah are there to checkmate him
Is Ihejirika serious about Abia Guber
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Abagworo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm from Imo and Rivers. I rate Amaechi of Rivers State 10/10 and Okorocha of Imo State 10/10. These are based on their impact on the masses and judicial use of their allocations relative to the population, influx of people, health infrastructure, education infrastructure, scholarship, rural/urban roads, improved security, agriculture and youths empowerment.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
vicadex07:

Then its either you are an aggrieved roadside trader that got relocated or a paid PDP agent...choose one

we have our rights to differing opinions. I guess I asked you why you rated him so high because of how surprised i was that someone would have such an opinion of him. I am still astounded.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by vicadex07(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

we have our rights to differing opinions. I guess I asked you why you rated him so high because of how surprised i was that someone would have such an opinion of him. I am still astounded.

Then if you aren't an aggrieved roadside trader or a paid PDP agent like I stipulated before, then it means you just settled down in Oyo State not quite long and am sure you are enjoying the calm and peace.

See, I was born here in the 80's and lived almost all my life in this city so I know what am saying when I say that am wowed by the performance of Governor Ajimobi. I was like damn...so Oyo state had this much money.

When PDP was in power, they only succeeded in sharing our monthly allocation within themselves...especially with the likes of pa Adedibu back then.

But right now, you don't have to be in government or be a member of party A or party B in order to notice several infra-structural developments in the state since he was elected.

Before then, all we had was "amala" politics (it was back then the trademark of the Yoruba political system cos Ibadan is the biggest indegenous city).

But right now, there is no atom of civic unrest and there is massive infra structural development everywhere.

So If you know nothing about Oyo State, pls keep shut abeg, or go back to where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2014
vicadex07:

Then if you aren't an aggrieved roadside trader or a paid PDP agent like I stipulated before, then it means you just settled down in Oyo State not quite long and am sure you are enjoying the calm and peace.

See, I was born here in the 80's and lived almost all my life in this city so I know what am saying when I say that am wowed by the performance of Governor Ajimobi. I was like damn...so Oyo state had this much money.

When PDP was in power, they only succeeded in sharing our monthly allocation within themselves...especially with the likes of pa Adedibu back then.

But right now, you don't have to be in government or be a member of party A or party B in order to notice several infra-structural developments in the state since he was elected.

Before then, all we had was "amala" politics (it was back then the trademark of the Yoruba political system cos Ibadan is the biggest indegenous city).

But right now, there is no atom of civic unrest and there is massive infra structural development everywhere.

So If you know nothing about Oyo State, pls keep shut abeg, or go back to where you came from.

i've lived in Oyo since i was born, and while he did somethings worthy of commendation, Ajimobi can hardly be rated a performing governor as you have done. He has only performed in the minimum of how an 8/10 governor should perform, especially with reagrds to Ibadan; a place once adjuged better than Lagos.
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by vicadex07(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

i've lived in Oyo since i was born, and while he did somethings worthy of commendation, Ajimobi can hardly be rated a performing governor as you have done. He has only performed in the minimum of how an 8/10 governor should perform, especially with reagrds to Ibadan; a place once adjuged better than Lagos.

That's among one of the reason we need a new state out of the present Oyo state. Oyo state is so big, I almost forgot we also have Oyo town and other small towns too...remember Ibadan is the biggest town in Nigeria and one of the biggest in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by jared007: 5:52am On Aug 02, 2014
I AM GOVERNOR EMMA UDUAGHAN OF DELTA STATE AND I RATE MYSELF 1/10

1 Like

Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by amjou: 6:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Ebonyi nko,
Na only una waka come.
Ebonyi is rated nxt 2 Abia...
Ebonyi 0
Abia -1
Re: Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 by amjou: 6:22am On Aug 02, 2014
johnstin: Outgoing Ekiti Gov- 6/10.

Chime of Enugu- 7.5/10

Aregbesola of Osun- 5/10

Mimoko of Ondo- 5/10

Fashola of Lagos- 7/10

Orji of Abia- 3.5/10

Elechi of Ebonji- 2.1/10

Oshiomole of Edo- 6.5/10

Dickson of Bayelsa- 5/10

Kwankwaso of kano-6/10

and finally

Amosun of Ogun- 6.5/10
Mr, are you alright?
My own Ebonyi, tell me 1 thing dat old man has done ryt.
pls stop collecting money for sorting. gv hm his actual score... 0/10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Investment Inflows Declined By N2.18tn In 2015 – National Bureau Of Statistics / Police Abduct Musa Abdullahi Krishi, Daily Trust's Reporter, Whereabouts Unknown / Why Is Arabic Written On Nigeria Army Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.