Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? (5374 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Funny This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating And Beat Him Badly (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by cindyrella(f): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2012
dammytex: Only on one condition;

If you can tell me you are sorry 3 times a day, at every 3 hour interval, on every 3rd day of the week, and on every 3rd day of the month

plus
C-300 Benz – 2012 model.
3 plots of land at Lekki phase-1,
3 million Naira check

Plus
3 wraps of pounded yam and eforiro soup
3 plates of snail, ponmo and goatmeat

Plus
3 tickets for vacations in Tonga, Tuvalu and Tokelau
3 Hilton reservations in the places above.

Maybe if you can apologize well with these, I might consider forgiving you, otherwise, we proceed to stage two of the apology sequence and of course this will happen 3 times…

Wait oo, did I say; "ONE condition"?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
*Faints*
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Lyth: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2012
dammytex: Only on one condition;

If you can tell me you are sorry 3 times a day, at every 3 hour interval, on every 3rd day of the week, and on every 3rd day of the month

plus
C-300 Benz – 2012 model.
3 plots of land at Lekki phase-1,
3 million Naira check

Plus
3 wraps of pounded yam and eforiro soup
3 plates of snail, ponmo and goatmeat

Plus
3 tickets for vacations in Tonga, Tuvalu and Tokelau

Maybe if you can apologize well with these, I might consider forgiving you, otherwise, we proceed to stage two of the apology sequence and of course this will happen 3 times…

Wait oo, did I say; "ONE condition"?

Yep its still one condition albeit one-helluva-stretched-2-breakin-point condition ....its either u r stonecold or u r a full blown gold digger! Lol
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by amyg(f): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
kitty kat: In order words u don't want to 4give cry

This ur list is impossible na.

Sorry 3 times a day: that should be every 8hours. How come u said every 3hours.

plus
C-300 Benz – 2012 model; will a picture be okay since I can't afford the real one.
3 plots of land at Lekki phase-1; taking a stroll around a friends own while u dream that I gave it to you will suffice

3 million Naira check; this I can easily do since you didn't specify if the check is cashable. A check is a check whether it bounces or not.

Plus
3 wraps of pounded yam and eforiro soup; I can make pounded yam and Idowu will teach me eforiro soup.
3 plates of snail, ponmo and goatmeat; I can obtain these easily.
Plus
3 tickets for vacations in Tonga, Tuvalu and Tokelau; I am a bush babe. Do these places actually exist.
That's if they exist.

Now fellow NLDers u see why I started by saying that he doesn't need the appology and is not willing to accept. I guess he has already moved on. cry cry cry
Give me his no let me apologize 4 u
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
amyg:
Give me his no let me apologize 4 u

Idowu come see another husband snatcher. U wan mk I give u his number and the next thing I know, u are doing a number on his bed under his bulk.

Its not Gonna work bebe. I havu wise up. If na be4 wen I be mugu, I 4 do am. Nna na waa oh.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by amyg(f): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hehehehe,I was only trying 2 help oh.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
amyg: Hehehehe,I was only trying 2 help oh.

U can help by typin the plea on this thread. From this moment, I am watchin u. No false moves.

Anyway hugss for ur kindness
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by amyg(f): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
kitty kat:

U can help by typin the plea on this thread. From this moment, I am watchin u. No false moves.

Anyway hugss for ur kindness
U ll b watchn me in 3D,lmao.
Dammytex pls pick our cals
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by darmiex(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
dammytex, which kain shakara be this now? why you de fall my hand so?
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Ariyke: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dammytex u realy av to appreciate her boldness for coming here to express what she has for u na abi which kin impossicant demand u dey demand nw
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by dammytex: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
hmmmmm;

you people were not there when I was calling and soliciting on my behalf..
you people were not there when I called only to hear "I'm very busy at work"...
you people were not there when I called only to hear a guy's voice in the background at night...
you people were not there when I called only to hear "can we talk later, I had a very long day"....
you people were not there when she was making her own yanga...

============ NOW =======================

The bible said the glory of the latter shall be better than the former.
formerly, the yanga was hers. latterly, the yanga is mine.

I have not even asked for a 5 minute apology to be aired on CNN and you are complaining..

By the way, how come its only the ladies that are commenting on this thread now?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
^Only the ladies are commenting, cos na their way. . . Guys don sabi their forming methodologies, so we no send. . . Scratch that. I no send.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
kitty kat:

Idowu come see another husband snatcher. U wan mk I give u his number and the next thing I know, u are doing a number on his bed under his bulk.

Its not Gonna work bebe. I havu wise up. If na be4 wen I be mugu, I 4 do am. Nna na waa oh.
ayam seeing ooo!!! amyg na sharp arm robber. no gree oo!! show her ur dammylolo no b cash and carry.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by 190: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by 190: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: ^Only the ladies are commenting, cos na their way. . . Guys don sabi their forming methodologies, so we no send. . . Scratch that. I no send.

grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ dammytex;

Na waoh for u. Shey I told u it was my younger bros and u agreed. So why are u still bringing up d matter again.

I also told you that I had a project that I was handling at work. You wey travel Obodo oyibo and stayed incommunicado me I know complain o. Oya ayam sorry # Kneelin yoruba style and begging#

You know say na only u dey brin me outta depression with ur crazy jokes. Moreover isn't a lady allowed to form again. I have not eaten since saturday. I have been fasting cos of d heart break. Which u r causin me.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ayam seeing ooo!!! amyg na sharp arm robber. no gree oo!! show her ur dammylolo no b cash and carry.

Swt heart na why I love u. U sabi disect a matter and brin out the truth. Na u fit all these gold diggas as u dey give 'em a run for their money. grin
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by amyg(f): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
dammytex: hmmmmm;

you people were not there when I called only to hear a guy's voice in the background at night...
you people were not there when I called only to hear "can we talk later, I had a very long day"....

I have not even asked for a 5 minute apology to be aired on CNN and you are complaining..

By the way, how come its only the ladies that are commenting on this thread now?
@least u r talkn,means u r responding 2 d ovarian treatment.
So u r counting scores?ok u won,cm carry world malice cup!
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by amyg(f): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: undecided undecided
Meaning?
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by 2sexy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
dammytex: hmmmmm;

Guy chill... My Kitty Cat is a workaholic... bear with her.

I know how you feel but it is who she is, not some shakara as you may have thought. So, please on her behalf, I am saying please forgive her.

It is who she is. Just chill. she wasn't 'forming'.

I did experience it one time.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
kitty kat: Its crazy that I hv to come to NLD to do this but u know when its really precious u have to...

I hv been terribly busy. Sorry I wasn't there when you... I wish u cld understand. My head and heart is in a turmoil. Taking a real step is not easy.

You are a girls best friend, inspiration and confidante. I don't even know what to say. I am confused and scared.

Pls pick my calls
hmmm i hope say dis online love no go end up like dailynews own
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
lefulefu:
hmmm i hope say dis online love no go end up like dailynews own
grin grin grin
u sef hia about scandal?
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by zainyrazzy(f): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Some guys dnt appreciate wat dey ve until dey loss it @ kitty kat leave am e go cum back cum beg
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
zainyrazzy: Some guys dnt appreciate wat dey ve until dey loss it @ kitty kat leave am e go cum back cum beg
Thanks for d encouragement deAr.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by nakita(f): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2012
why your dammytex no wan forgive you na abi something else dey dere
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by dammytex: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Na wa oo.

Now you paint me disrespectful, heartless and inconsiderate in front of Nairalanders abi?

Shebi, you had your birthday party recently; only for another guy to be posing around you like Mr Right. You were cutting cake with him and you had a lot of intimidating pictures together.

So much for apology. Its not even up to a week.

It is very obvious you don't need my forgiveness. You moved on fine. And I can also he's rich and cute.
At least me too; I have goodwill even if I no fine...
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
dammytex: Na wa oo.

Now you paint me disrespectful, heartless and inconsiderate in front of Nairalanders abi?

Shebi, you had your birthday party recently; only for another guy to be posing around you like Mr Right. You were cutting cake with him and you had a lot of intimidating pictures together.

So much for apology. Its not even up to a week.

It is very obvious you don't need my forgiveness. You moved on fine. And I can also he's rich and cute.
At least me too; I have goodwill even if I no fine...
hmmm..... awwwh dammy damo! abeg na! na me dey ground dey roll and beg oo! pls after another whole week of begging, reply one txt or email abeg! thank u *winks*
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin
u sef hia about scandal?
yes ooo me hear nah.i hear say dailynews be dey date pearl happy(abi na pear pawpaw dem dey call the babe sef) for nairaland here.i be hear say the internet love last for only seven days b4 the thing come kpafuka grin.ehen na one olofofo yearn me the tory oooo grin
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
lefulefu:
yes ooo me hear nah.i hear say dailynews be dey date pearl happy(abi na pear pawpaw dem dey call the babe sef) for nairaland here.i be hear say the internet love last for only seven days b4 the thing come kpafuka grin.ehen na one olofofo yearn me the tory oooo grin
hahahhhahahaha!!! kai! news dey fly express o! grin grin
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=dammytex]Na wa oo.

Shebi, you had your birthday party recently; only for another guy to be posing around you like Mr Right. You were cutting cake with him and you had a lot of intimidating pictures together[quote]
Accuser of the sisteren. Pls post d pishurs here as evedence.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by dammytex: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
^
At least its good to know you did not deny it.

As for posting the pictures, you know exposing people has never been my hobby.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by kittykat1(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
^
I deny that such a thing ever happened. Dammytex u don't accuse me falsely to win the sympathy of NLDers

What did u even give me on my birthday. Not even a text msg. U r a lost cause. This is very very unfair. U had to carry this malice up to my B-day.
Re: I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? by 2sexy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
kpoko kpoko... cough.

ehen,kpekele kpekele Arugbo je gbese Ta ni o san?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Sex, Love Fades Away!! (true Or False) / Hundreds Of Men And Women Strip Completely N*ked In Broad Daylight / I'm About To Disgrace Nigeria,help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.