Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2725 Views)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2008
To be honest, this is something i have noticed amongst our nigerian ladies over the years. By nigerian ladies I mean the ones that live in nigeria. They seem to love the likes george clooney, brad bitt, david beckham to mention but a few and they make references to them. they only seem to mention pple like will smith, denzel washington only after they've run out of white names.

if u ask me, i'd like to believe its all an illussion or fantasy. is it me or have u guys noticed this as well.

before u guys start shouting lemme douse any notion that i am racist. i have white friends. we hang out and do stuff together.

Discuss!!!!!
Re: Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? by candies(f): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2008
Really, I love my black brothers and still think they are among the sexiest guys on earth.

But sorry, it's just the way the media portrays these white guys. When you have to talk about hot guys or sexy guys, the first thing that comes into your mind is what you see every day on TV. E! entertainment is to blame!

If I have to choose between Brad Pitt and Dansel Washinton, of course, I'll choose Dansel over and over again.
Re: Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2008
candies:

Really, I love my black brothers and still think they are among the sexiest guys on earth.

But sorry, it's just the way the media portrays these white guys. When you have to talk about hot guys or sexy guys, the first thing that comes into your mind is what you see every day on TV. E! entertainment is to blame!

If I have to choose between Brad Pitt and Dansel Washinton, of course, I'll choose Dansel over and over again.

thank you for re-assuring me u still prefer a black guy. im not knocking white pple but sometimes u just want to know that u stil have ur own pple. i thought i was going bonkers. i thought i was losing my sisters for a minute.

thank u again
Re: Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? by kimberley: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2008
i think that any nigerian girl that prefers a white boy to a black real man dosent know what good it is that life has offered in being black.black is fun and white realy is boring and realy realy sad.
Re: Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? by yimiton(f): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2008
I definitely prefer the black guys to the white ones.

I've always wondered what is so sexy about Brad Pitt, I think George Cloony is very cool though.
Re: Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2008
with ur comments ladies, i can confidently say i havent lost u all.

so refreshing
Re: Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? by Evanorah(f): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2008
The same 'i too know' guy. Speak for yourself.Quit dissing!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Hypocrites? / She Wants A God Fearing Man For Marriage Asap (photo) / Romance Section And Fake Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.