Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (19699 Views)

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: You son of a slutwhore have a bad and terrible night filled of horror, and may all the story of your life be full of sorrow and agony from now on may your trouble be multiplied in great proportion and may may misfortune be on every step you take, asee!!!!
You think i would you be scared? Not your type. I know you're a witch, seriously i do. Today is sunday, if not i would have made decrees on ur life. But the glory isn't mine and God doesn't act that way. Keep on insulting, i tell you, sincerely, you've made a bad name on nairaland.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Desola(f): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: Those are your ibo brothers right and the women with iya o ba baba tan type of dressing(non matching top and wrapper) is never a Yoruba thing, and no Yoruba woman would put that bloody scary looking monster on her head, but ibos will do that in a heart beat cos of your stone cold heart.

Lol....but so, so true!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
LET MI REPHRASE, WHITE SHYTE. MAY SOPONNA STRYKE YAH CARNT AND YAH MAM'S CARNT. FARCKIN UGLY SLIP OF YIRIBA BIATCH MONKEY'S SHYTE.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
Finally johnchike, may every problem that comes from the world of darkness find their ways to your door and may all the little things that have give you joy begin to vanish before your very eyes, Asseeeee!!!!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by luvinhubby(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ whitecat007,
When last did you visit home?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by dejavume: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
some people are still getting alot of things wrong in this nation call nigeria.
east is among the poorest.kano and kaduna are far better than d most developed state in east,kano and kaduna,jigawa,etc u will see more of good rooads unlike in d east.its time d igbos start rebuilding their land.A yoruba will never build land in east,instead he prefer north,igbo man build houses in the north,and they find it hard to build it in their land.
The great man of igbo was born and bread in north(ojukwu),even rochas from kano.
Igbo has a long way to go.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: Finally johnchike, may every problem that comes from the world of darkness find their ways to your door and may all the little things that have give you joy begin to vanish before your very eyes, Asseeeee!!!!
I laugh because i know i'm protected by the blood of Jesus

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by dejavume: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
some people are still getting alot of things wrong in this nation call nigeria.
east is among the poorest.kano and kaduna are far better than d most developed state in east,kano and kaduna,jigawa,etc u will see more of good roads unlike in d east.its time d ibos start rebuilding their land.A yoruba will never build land in east,instead he prefer north,ibo man build houses in the north,and they find it hard to build it in their land.
The great man of ibo was born and bread in north(ojukwu),even rochas from kano.
Ibo has a long way to go.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Your case is simply a sad one.

Keep projecting your fear to the Yorubas. Igbos fear Yoruba like no man's business.
wake up, day don break
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by mekuslogan: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
dejavume: some people are still getting alot of things wrong in this nation call nigeria.
east is among the poorest.kano and kaduna are far better than d most developed state in east,kano and kaduna,jigawa,etc u will see more of good roads unlike in d east.its time d ibos start rebuilding their land.A yoruba will never build land in east,instead he prefer north,ibo man build houses in the north,and they find it hard to build it in their land.
The great man of ibo was born and bread in north(ojukwu),even rochas from kano.
Ibo has a long way to go.

Hahahahahahah! Igbo the poorest in Nigeria? Then Yoruba must already have been killed by poverty if Igbo are the poorest living Nigerians. You are another starkly ignorant Yoruba man.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2012
You are going down soon, yippie!!! won o ki fi omo ore bore!! ewo orisa! you are now the ewure for awon iya mi. The soponna knows exactly where to strike you, go in pieces eran amuso.
ichidodo: MAY SOPONNA STRIKE YAH CARNT AND DAT OF YAH MAM. FARCKIN URGLY SLIP OF YIRIBA BITCH MONKEY'S SHYTE.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hope you have your will in order cos those before you are 6ft under. come to think of it, i will really love to find out if i am really a witch or people are just making it up. what a better place to find out than our own great nairaland. Ready? lets do it!!
ichidodo: I AM GOIN TO HAVE WHITE CAT FOR DINNER TONITE. ANYONE FOR HER REMNANTS?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by foluberry(f): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2012
Its ok if you say fashola was wrong n all dat but 2 come here and stupidly say Lagos isn't owned by the Yorubas is outright funny! Cosmopolitan o, former capital o, evry evry, lag still remains a yoruba land. I'm frm lagos, isale eko, olusi house under the obanikoro rulin family. Now tel me I'm not yoruba but.... wherever u made up in ur tiny brain!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: You are going down soon, yippie!!! won o ki fi omo ore bore!! ewo orisa! you are now the ewure for awon iya mi. The soponna knows exactly where to strike you, go in pieces eran amuso.
EWURE-MONKEY.WHO UNDASTANDS DAT JAW-BREAKIN LANGUAGE, MAY BE SOPONNA IS AS LAZY-ASSED U YIRIBAS R. I WISH U AND SOPONNA WULD GET REAL JOBS AND LEAVES THE IGBOS ALONE. U R BEGINNIN TO BORE US BIAAAAAATCHH!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: You are going down soon, yippie!!! won o ki fi omo ore bore!! ewo orisa! you are now the ewure for awon iya mi. The soponna knows exactly where to strike you, go in pieces eran amuso.
EWURE-MONKEY.WHO UNDASTANDS DAT JAW-BREAKIN LANGUAGE, MAY BE SOPONNA IS AS LAZY-ASSED as U YIRIBAS R. I WISH U AND SOPONNA WULD GET REAL JOBS AND LEAVES THE IGBOS ALONE. U R BEGINNIN TO BORE US BIAAAAAATCHH!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
LET MI REPHRASE, WHITE SHYTE. MAY SOPONNA STRYKE YAH CARNT AND YAH MAM'S CARNT. FARCKIN UGLY SLIP OF YIRIBA BIATCH MONKEY'S SHYTE.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by M17: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Yorubas are the dirtiest and the most celebrated educated fool's roaming the universe ,their academical qualification is based on paper cram ,sub standard education people left behind the intellectual world ,this servant's of hausa's has no shame go ask babangida who who was crying Genuflecting before babangida

4 Likes

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Funny chap! you have no idea how the spirits work.
you do not have any spirit on your side. you just wrote about your fantasy of a woman with three men in bed. Is that what the holy spirit teaches you, or in whose name are you going to make the decree? you are either hot or cold, no middle ground. omode omogun o npe lefo.
Johnchike:
You think i would you be scared? Not your type. I know you're a witch, seriously i do. Today is sunday, if not i would have made decrees on ur life. But the glory isn't mine and God doesn't act that way. Keep on insulting, i tell you, sincerely, you've made a bad name on nairaland.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by samkoro: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
This does not need much talk.Peter Obi should send them back to Lagos with just 300k logistic arrangement.No big deal.

Fashola is sick upstairs ,he is just laying the foundation for ethnic strife and future cleansing .

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by walexbiz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
with all sense of dignity most of these igbo guys just load themselve into a bus and lagos here they come. Take a look at most of those who commit crime, majority of them are igbo, so i think the best is to deport them to where they come from. And as for the denial of their deportation by the fash i dont belieue that the sun newspaper as it is known for disseminating wrong information.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2012
Was home last month> why?
luvinhubby: @ whitecat007,
When last did you visit home?
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
Blasphemy!!! for he knows you not.
Johnchike:
I laugh because i know i'm protected by the blood of Jesus
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: Funny chap! you have no idea how the spirits work.
you do not have any spirit on your side. you just wrote about your fantasy of a woman with three men in bed. Is that what the holy spirit teaches you, or in whose name are you going to make the decree? you are either hot or cold, no middle ground. omode omogun o npe lefo.
You're lost. You're an islamic witch. I pity you. I can't give pearls to the dogs. That's why i'm going to snub you henceforth except when you try your witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by walexbiz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
,[quote author=Ikengawo]
But Lagos is Awori land and Yorubas from all over nigeria have flooded in there. In fact The governor of one Yoruba state was said to have lived there while governing his own state. As much as you want to act like Igbos are 'leaving' their land more than anyone else, they're also developing their land independently whereas if you talk to a Yoruba from Abeokuta he'll claim lagos and that's the end of that. Pretending that either t,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dont know where u igbo got ur history from that Aworis are not yoruba. Please go and read ur history very well and stop saying nonsense
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
You invoked the spirit without knowing what it entails, sorry you are already on its radar, its just a matter of time before you are payed a visit.
ichidodo: EWURE-MONKEY.WHO UNDASTANDS DAT JAW-BREAKIN LANGUAGE, MAY BE SOPONNA IS AS LAZY-ASSED U YIRIBAS R. I WISH U AND SOPONNA WULD GET REAL JOBS AND LEAVES THE IGBOS ALONE. U R BEGINNIN TO BORE US BIAAAAAATCHH!
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Do the world a favor by pumping 35 down your throat
M-16:
Yorubas are the dirtiest and the most celebrated educated fool's roaming the universe ,their academical qualification is based on paper cram ,sub standard education people left behind the intellectual world ,this servant's of hausa's has no shame go ask babangida who who was crying Genuflecting before babangida
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
Insanity of the highest order is what you ibos are suffering from!!! why are you rejecting your own people?
samkoro: This does not need much talk.Peter Obi should send them back to Lagos with just 300k logistic arrangement.No big deal.

Fashola is sick upstairs ,he is just laying the foundation for ethnic strife and future cleansing .
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by aljharem(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
walex_biz: ,
gringrin help me ask them o. Am awori ogu.

But serious I don't support this Yoruba Igbo crap happening here.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
walex_biz: with all sense of dignity most of these igbo guys just load themselve into a bus and lagos here they come. Take a look at most of those who commit crime, majority of them are igbo, so i think the best is to deport them to where they come from. And as for the denial of their deportation by the fash i dont belieue that the sun newspaper as it is known for disseminating wrong information.
LOOK AT
THOSE PEOPLE WHO R PAEDOPHILES MAJORITY R YIRIBAS.LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE WHO R AGBEROS MAJORITY R YIRIBAS, THOSE WHO R DIRTY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS,THOSE WHOSE UNWASHED BODIES R SMELLY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS. THOSE WHO R LAZY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS,THOSE WHO R BLACK AND UGLY MAJORITY R YIRIBAS. FASHOLA SHULD PLS SANITISE LAGOS AND RID US OFF THESE RATS.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
They are already planning to send them to lagos again.
walex_biz: with all sense of dignity most of these igbo guys just load themselve into a bus and lagos here they come. Take a look at most of those who commit crime, majority of them are igbo, so i think the best is to deport them to where they come from. And as for the denial of their deportation by the fash i dont belieue that the sun newspaper as it is known for disseminating wrong information.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by aljharem(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
Whitecat it's enough. Fashola did not deport anyone. You are just pulling their legs and I think you should stop
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by ichidodo: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
whitecat007: You invoked the spirit without knowing what it entails, sorry you are already on its radar, its just a matter of time before you are payed a visit.
URE FURCKD UP SPIRIT CAN SUCK MY DYKE AND SHAVE MY BALLS WHILE HE IS AT IT. BIAAAAAAA TTTCHHH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe / Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / JUST IN: Buhari’s Swearing In To Be Low Key, Moves ‘Major’ Events To June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.