Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha (19700 Views)

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 01, 2012
M-16:
MONKEY is quick to jump into conclusion . who hate Yoruba's ? No body is hating on YOruba's but YORUBA HATING ON THEM self ,SELF hate
shocked hate . If you are on the wild web every seconds trying to bring igbo's down .
Who own's NAIRALAND >? Yoruba man .
my daddy and the whole of my families was born in Ijebu - ode ,in fact the whole family eating yoruba language like they are eating ewa and ogede .No body hate yoruba's back in my town in delta state my family are been called omo ijebu ,this make me puke and wanna throw up ,my uncle spent 53 years working for NEPA in IJEBU igbo . Yorubas should quit hate on igbo's period.

I see, you are one of the ingrates who actually made their home in Yorubaland and still wish us ill. Your type are even worse than the regular money hungry hustlers who came for quick money because you should know Yorubas better.

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by M17: 3:34am On Oct 01, 2012
yorubas don't like any thing igbo .why are YORUBAS paranoid at the mere mention of NDI IGBO? ANSWER THAT AIGBOFA .I HAVE NO HATE FOR YORUBAS THE closest African ethnic similar to igbo why .HATE ? Tell your people to grow up and embrace igbo who have lot's of love for yoruba ,my cousin are born a complete yoruba i swear but he will never go back to yoruba land never again , I won't even mentioned their name some are big actors with nollywood , They love igbo land so much many of them has denied linkage with the yoruba .
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 01, 2012
M-16:
yorubas don't like any thing igbo .why are YORUBAS paranoid at the mere mention of NDI IGBO? ANSWER THAT AIGBOFA .I HAVE NO HATE FOR YORUBAS THE closest African ethnic similar to igbo why .HATE ? Tell your people to grow up and embrace igbo who have lot's of love for yoruba ,my cousin are born a complete yoruba i swear but he will never go back to yoruba land never again , I won't even mentioned their name some are big actors with nollywood , They love igbo land so much many of them has denied linkage with the yoruba .

You answered your own question already. If Yorubas hate Igbo as you said, I doubt if your family would have stayed as long as they did in Yorubaland.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Royals1st: 4:28am On Oct 01, 2012
Fashola na fool he no get sense and he dey over do things that why he don dey Bleep up nah ..what is the meaning of been a Nigeria citizen ? Once you are one you are free to live any part of the country is fashola telling us that when you are born in CA u can't live in NY his a fool too much of everything is not good
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by aljharem(m): 4:40am On Oct 01, 2012
I wonder why you people keep insulting fashola ? He said he did not do it cuz he knows it is unconstitutional but you all just keep insulting him. Well it's clear most nairalanders think through their nose so can expect much. I don't know what you expect ? Lagosians or fashola begging una ? Una never jam.

Abeg you people go sleep. All these insults on yorubas would not help the matter. At the end of the day you people call Lagos a giant slum so you should be happy you are taken away from the slum to a better city.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by DuduNegro: 4:52am On Oct 01, 2012
I have only one direction for ibo....identify them on paper and tag their identity. Then wait for governorship and preaidential elections to aee how the elections turn out. ......thats the determining factor for their future in Yorubaland.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 5:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Chances are you are related to paul who had a store on ondo road not far from the school of nursing
M-16:
MONKEY is quick to jump into conclusion . who hate Yoruba's ? No body is hating on YOruba's but YORUBA HATING ON THEM self ,SELF hate
shocked hate . If you are on the wild web every seconds trying to bring igbo's down .
Who own's NAIRALAND >? Yoruba man .
my daddy and the whole of my families was born in Ijebu - ode ,in fact the whole family eating yoruba language like they are eating ewa and ogede .No body hate yoruba's back in my town in delta state my family are been called omo ijebu ,this make me puke and wanna throw up ,my uncle spent 53 years working for NEPA in IJEBU igbo . Yorubas should quit hate on igbo's period.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2012
This story should not distract the Bakassi issue with deadline nearing. Anybody will tell u the deportation of Nigerians in Nigeria is a very foolish venture becos these people ultimately will return. Detaining of Nigerians for immigration offense in Nigeria is a violation of their human right, civil right, citizenship and criminal. It is equivalent to abduction and kidnapping.

There should be a curb on state taxation to prevent such wasteful spending of people hard earned cash by Fashola Lagos Government.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by tpia5: 5:30am On Oct 01, 2012
whitecat007: Chances are you are related to paul who had a store on ondo road not far from the school of nursing

he's lying.

he just stole someone's story and pretended it's his own, in an attempt to foment trouble.

that person doesnt type like a sane human.

check his post history.

i'd be surprised if he's even nigerian.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by tpia5: 5:36am On Oct 01, 2012
hope the thread will get cleaned up undecided

no, i didnt read through it save for this ranting fellow whose post i happened to come across.

the title alone shows it's not a serious thread and neither is it of value.

if you cant address your leaders with respect, shows you must have been raised by goats.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2012
WHITECAT, there's no point proving anything, the posts are there as evidence. Hold your tears, today is independence day. Let's call a truce and be happy. If u've noticed, i never wrote even a word on this ethnic tribalism cos i'm not tribalistic. All my posts have been focused on you 'whitecat' abt ur manners, insults and spirituality, and i'm ready to continue till you change. However, today has a significant meaning for me as a Nigerian and a Catholic, i guess it might also be d same for you . Let's have a truce.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by lekkie073(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2012
pls fashola, i still see some ibos hawking gala and soft drinks for our mega city o. get dis vagabonds out jare....no wonder hitler wanted to wipe out d jews from the face of d earth. when i become d presido of naija, i must exterminate all races identified as descent from jews in dis country.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Akanbiedu(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2012
Too many mad people in Lagos, something has to be done about them.

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Mykcool(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
u guys r goin off track.... I'm wonderin y people should b dported in dia own country, we all strtd frm sumwer... U cnt jst make millions lyk dat,even dangote strd small.. because sum1 sells gala nw doesnt man u shld ryt him off,wat abt if he had gone stealn?... U dnt expct pple to remain sumwer if its nt favorable to dem...d same way d igbos r goin to lagos is also d same way d hausas r goin to anambra n other states.. Bsyds who says majority of pple in lag r yorubas
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Mykcool(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
wen we do this to ourselves, we shouldnt complain wen we r treatd badly outside our shores
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Josephchuks: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Fashola we hail thee. If really those dudes were deported from Lagos,I personally don't see any thing wrong about it but see it as a wake up call for the Igbos to wake up from their slumber and realize that Nigeria is not and has never been one country.Yorubas get money and invest in their land,Hausas get money and invest in their land but Igbos get money and invest in Yoruba and Hausa regions. Shame. Some of the Ibo guys traveled abroad made money and come back to Nigeria only to invest it in nearer abroad,Lagos,Abuja and P.H without remembering cities like Aba,Owerri,Enugu and Onitsha. Every other man in this country understands that Nigeria is a failed state except blinded Iboman. I de laugh the wisest man on African planet as Igbos used to claim. Ututu -oma Ndi Igbo.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by lagcity(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
Igbos are just ingrates. Biafra is going to be declared on Nov 5 and Fashola gave Igbos free ride to iboland. he is actually helping them. biko, what is wrong with giving ppl free ride? No good deed goes unpunished. smh.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 2:07am On Oct 02, 2012
You have to stand by your claims as i stand by all my posts, liar. If you think i have bad manners, why then did contribute further to my delinquency by adding to my post to make it even more damaging? Well! this gonna end when i say so. Hurry up and bring your sorry butt back in here, you must swallow the food in your mouth foolish ibo.
Johnchike: WHITECAT, there's no point proving anything, the posts are there as evidence. Hold your tears, today is independence day. Let's call a truce and be happy. If u've noticed, i never wrote even a word on this ethnic tribalism cos i'm not tribalistic. All my posts have been focused on you 'whitecat' abt ur manners, insults and spirituality, and i'm ready to continue till you change. However, today has a significant meaning for me as a Nigerian and a Catholic, i guess it might also be d same for you . Let's have a truce.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 2:30am On Oct 02, 2012
I really don't know why they make up stories as if their lives depend on it. Ijebu area is my playground and i was going to send a strong message to any of his family member left there if i had pinned him down, but he slipped.
tpia@:

he's lying.

he just stole someone's story and pretended it's his own, in an attempt to foment trouble.

that person doesnt type like a sane human.

check his post history.

i'd be surprised if he's even nigerian.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 4:36am On Oct 02, 2012
Johnchike: WHITECAT, there's no point proving anything, the posts are there as evidence. Hold your tears, today is independence day. Let's call a truce and be happy. If u've noticed, i never wrote even a word on this ethnic tribalism cos i'm not tribalistic. All my posts have been focused on you 'whitecat' abt ur manners, insults and spirituality, and i'm ready to continue till you change. However, today has a significant meaning for me as a Nigerian and a Catholic, i guess it might also be d same for you . Let's have a truce.
whitecat007: You have to stand by your claims as i stand by all my posts, liar. If you think i have bad manners, why then did contribute further to my delinquency by adding to my post to make it even more damaging? Well! this gonna end when i say so. Hurry up and bring your sorry butt back in here, you must swallow the food in your mouth foolish ibo.
I'm glad you obeyed by not posting after my call for truce till 2nd of october. In as much as you're silly, you're also obedient and for this reason, i'm ready to pardon you once you promise to be a good girl
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2012
So you are this dumb? I posted my response on the same you posted yours(Oct 1st pm)infact just few hours after yours and if you subtract the 5 hours difference, you will know that i replied you on october 1st here in the US, you are a real Gongosu, a dead man walking. [quote author=Johnchike]
I'm glad you obeyed by not posting after my call for truce till 2nd of october. In as much as you're silly, you're also obedient and for this reason, i'm ready to pardon you once you promise to be a good girl [/quote
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 1:10am On Oct 03, 2012
Why did you send me a PM? you and I have absolutely nothing to discuss outside of this forum.
Johnchike:
I'm glad you obeyed by not posting after my call for truce till 2nd of october. In as much as you're silly, you're also obedient and for this reason, i'm ready to pardon you once you promise to be a good girl
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
whitecat007: So you are this dumb? I posted my response on the same you posted yours(Oct 1st pm)infact just few hours after yours and if you subtract the 5 hours difference, you will know that i replied you on october 1st here in the US, you are a real Gongosu, a dead man walking.
whitecat, you're the most senseless creature i've ever come across apart from goats. U're longer whitecat but now 'whitegoat'. Nairaland time should be the standard time in this case and not your location, however just to let you know, i posted from new delhi which is 5hours ahead(+5). So if u subtract ur silly 5hours then we are back to nairaland time. You're lucky that u obeyed me.

1 Like

Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by whitecat007: 5:02am On Oct 04, 2012
It means you are almost a brain dead pig then. even if you are not in New Delhi, you will soon be sent there soon for a surgery to remove the leech that is lodged and eating up what is left of your fish brain.
Johnchike:
whitecat, you're the most senseless creature i've ever come across apart from goats. U're longer whitecat but now 'whitegoat'. Nairaland time should be the standard time in this case and not your location, however just to let you know, i posted from new delhi which is 5hours ahead(+5). So if u subtract ur silly 5hours then we are back to nairaland time. You're lucky that u obeyed me.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Johnchike(m): 5:37am On Oct 04, 2012
Whitegoat, i'm wasting my time by replying you. I'm moving on to greater things. Bye.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by 7lives: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2012
M-16:
NAIRALAND is more of a Yorubaland not Nigeria land as your made inter-net user's to believe ,If truth will stand out and be the pillar of a progressive nation ,A propaganda living soul's like Yorubas will never stand on truth ,That's the reason why I supported law's of the Nature to justify and take it responsibility ,It is an eye opening to individual like me ,Also this should serve as an eye opening moment for million's of south easterners new and old who reside in U.S.A and the rest of the globe to group together and refuse to invest in south west NIGERIA ,be involve in motivating the youth until every INFRASTRUCTURE is put in place in our own region ,So that we should stop setting tent's in the land of our staunch enemy ,who hated us .who wishes death on the igbo's ,Our South east progressive forum strong web- site is under construction and development ,Surely you can have Nairaland rubbish web site forum for Yorubas. period cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool angry angry angry
Honestly i sympathies with you, but your brothers love for everything foreign, especially north and south west will kill this beautiful dream of yours.
So brother, shout from now till kingdom come, as it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by buffny: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2012
these fucking igbos need to be dealth with i swear. cus they dont seem to understand basic respect.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by 7lives: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2012
Fashola shouldn't have deport them like that, he should have gather them at rehabs and identify them by their states of origin.
After which he will call the attention of their state governors so that these people can be reunited with their relatives.
Other states governors should also sit up and face their responsibilities, there are no more free lunch in Lagos, it is now every man for himself God for all of us.
Re: Fearful, Cowardly Fashola Denies Deporting People To Onitsha by Afroconnect: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Guy it is not an issue of fear.
1)Ibos are slaves in Lagos-selling ear phones on go slows and owning shops in markets,hence ibos are slaves here-if iboland is good,ibos won't come to lagos to sell handkerchief in hold up.
2)Those dumb ibo leaders came to visit Fashola he did not invite them.
3)Fashola did not deport anyone,state security agencies are simply working with the law.
5)Ibos are market men and women earning money for their survival in mega city Lagos,and sending money to their impoverished ibo lands from the profits they make in Lagos.
6)Ibos are not invited to Lagos,not special-they are a pathetic bunch that steal,cheat,sell fake products and engage in armed robbery and killings.
7)I am not yoruba,am a Lagosian and Ibos are pathetic slaves of money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community / Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Court Strikes Out Assault Suit Against Senator Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.