Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14103 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
sanb: I'll be too tired when I return and I'll be heading straight to bed...don't be greedy mehn stick to the 2 you've got already...Haha Lolwink
Na wa for you o! You just dey produce excuse like pure water cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Badt Guy... Your list isn't complete jor undecided
Ok na, go find two ladies woo you na. Na pick dem pick o, no be me give except few grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: If no be say I no dey yesterday, e no go happen now cry
Its just a one night thing.... Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
je ko wa le cool
How much you don make today? I dey come base. To ba fumble la san sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Its just a one night thing.... Lol
SMH
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok na, go find two ladies woo you na. Na pick dem pick o, no be me give except few grin
How many you don get now? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Its just a one night thing.... Lol
E dey painful gan abi ? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: How many you don get now? cheesy
Without a man to woo? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

How much you don make today? I dey come base. To ba fumble la san sad
iwo? u? dey ur lane o!!! ma ti e shere wa saka mi. if u try am lasan? wa gbe odo mi lo san yi. i dey parament
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Viewing this topic: lola.luv(f), goofie, boron10(m), ladunsky(f), opella(f), ATMC(f), posh9ky(f), sexkillz(m), kunletiwoo(m), berem(f), D-Explorer and 3 guest(s)

What was the show like yesterday? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: whats goin on here

where are my 4 gurls undecided
WHERE ARE YU?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Without a man to woo? smiley
All of the above... Do the analysis grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
iwo? u? dey ur lane o!!! ma ti e shere wa saka mi. if u try am lasan? wa gbe odo mi lo san yi. i dey parament
You no say we le po na. Nothing do the roborobo you dey give me. I dey feel you wahali..anything 4U sweets grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: All of the above... Do the analysis grin
Pls., any lady with gut should woo this guy, he got nice 8inches grin I nominate Opella and Posh9ky. If agreed, abeg give this post 3 likes

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Pls., any lady with gut should woo this guy, he got nice 8inches grin I nominate Opella and Posh9ky. If agreed, abeg give this post 3 likes
Hahahahahahaha! Badt Dude! Na you go tell us say na 3 Fishes dey inside Sardine Tin abi? grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
Where's AmBeautiful?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Hahahahahahaha! Badt Dude! Na you go tell us say na 3 Fishes dey inside Sardine Tin abi? grin grin grin
No worry, those babes go pick you. No spoil paro na, na lie i lie ni cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

SMH
Wetin dey worry your head ni?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Wetin dey worry your head ni?
Don't Mind him....You know his ways naw? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: I am a straight forward fellow. I speak it the way i see it. If 190 fvcks up as well, i'll treat his fvck ups appropriately

angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky:
WHERE ARE YU?

I'm here reach me on 190innairaland@gmail.com
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

You no say we le po na. Nothing do the roborobo you dey give me. I dey feel you wahali..anything 4U sweets grin
u think say na joke i dey joke ba? ok ooo! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Wetin dey worry your head ni?
Come guy, no provoke me this cool afternoon. I no go mercy you, nnatago? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Come guy, no provoke me this cool afternoon. I no go mercy you, nnatago? cheesy
Na today? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Sijo01(f): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=BJ4REEL][/quote]

Sir??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Oga easy, everybody know say Vivi na yours till i decide to have her..YEAH cheesy
angry angryAs long as i dey this thread, no let that kind taboo escape ya mouth again..lol

190: just be there i wanna make the women get to 6 before 7pm today cheesy
you greedy o...you no hear say other guys dey find babes, you wan increase your own to 6...na jazz levels you dey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Chai, my sweets dey vex for moi. Ok na, tell me anything, i go do chap chap grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Idowu make am craw with em bare buttoks jor wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Na today? cheesy
You be bird wey no dey stay one place. Tree branch break na fly you go fly. You no persuade guys make dem give 2more like to that post to help your ministry grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Idowu make am craw with em bare buttoks jor wink
iwo ma wo tin e... oma we fu cobra lo san yi. he dey list name ignore me Badosky? o ti te mehn!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
angry angryAs long as i dey this thread, no let that kind taboo escape ya mouth again..lol
I no understand you again self sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:

[/color][/font]
That's my baby...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Help! I Cum When Wearing Condom! / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For? / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.