Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14100 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by abiL(f): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: You got it. . .

Thankachuu
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ahhh... ”ATMC“ wink **waiting to see your lines**...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Shollypopz:

ure dancing, if i were you
i'll have some thinking to do - cheesy cheesy

abiL:

grin

wish we were tagged togerher so i could repay the favour
goodluck with you embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ifihearam: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
EXPLORER

WHY TOMORROW NA
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Ahhh... ”ATMC“ wink **waiting to see your lines**...

shes an automated cash machine so she'll defo have wack lines embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

Hahaha
Yup... You better stick with one tiny little one...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by abiL(f): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

ure dancing, if i were you
i'll have some thinking to do - cheesy cheesy

wish we were tagged togerher so i could repay the favour
goodluck with you embarassed embarassed

kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

shes an automated cash machine so she'll defo have wack lines embarassed embarassed
Nah i don't think so... I love the way she tutored me the other day....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

kiss

& sorry bout the bust up earlier today smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by boron10(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mr sexkillz, why you hide my post na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Nah i don't think so... I love the way she tutored me the other day....

i heard shes OLD AND EXPERIENCED embarassed embarassed

sexkillz told me undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by abiL(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: Yup... You better stick with one tiny little one...

What are you on about

Missed your medications today? I've removed my dp on here, so what are you going on about grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by abiL(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

& sorry bout the bust up earlier today smiley

It's a good. I'm sorry too
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

It's a good. I'm sorry too

cheers all the best xxxxxx
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

i heard shes OLD AND EXPERIENCED embarassed embarassed

sexkillz told me undecided
Guy face your own lane ooo... Which one be old?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
Lock this thread against 7pm 2moro, and unlock the former for the chatting to continue abeg biko!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

What are you on about

Missed your medications today? I've removed my dp on here, so what are you going on about grin
You seem lost.. I'm okay...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
ayobase: Lock this thread against 7pm 2moro, and unlock the former for the chatting to continue abeg biko!

kilz that wat u should do
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by jhydebaba(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hmmmmmmm!!!
Relegated to the back seat again.
Watching the cabalocrats unevenly sharing our honey resources. shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by abiL(f): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
ikekings: You seem lost.. I'm okay...

So you say
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
sexkillz: Thread will not be locked. Reason is that the list is subject to modifications. People can still be nominated, dropped or reshuffled.

There will be a separate thread for the contest proper.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
abiL:

So you say
Never mind... Too long for me to break it down for you...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Lyth:

Thot I tld ya 2 put a muzzle on ya smokin guns? .....now all a smart-ass babe gotta do is go over d old thread n smack u wit ur cool lines. Best come up wit a new set of lines!
yes boss!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
Im out of here then....till then!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
cool cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mr Hornipipe :
cool cool cool
where is the other hornipipe? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
# team ikekings cool
Go man!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
berem: where is the other hornipipe? undecided

Go sam(obo) thread!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
ayobase:

Go sam(obo) thread!
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by cowgurl: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hi D-Explorer, Cowgurl won't be available. Enjoying the show though.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
ayobase:

Go sam(obo) thread!
meaning? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Hot Picture... Figure 8 / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.