Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14102 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo my sugar potato, ok make i give Jyhdebaba ni?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Come guy, no provoke me this cool afternoon. I no go mercy you, nnatago? cheesy
Taaaa... ”Nkita na agbo uja na adighi ata ata“...

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
iwo ma wo tin e... oma we fu cobra lo san yi. he dey list name ignore me Badosky? o ti te mehn!
Mo trust e. 'Have no mercy' smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
You ar a Scammer grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Taaaa... "Nkita na agbo uja na adighi ata ata"...
Tufiakwa, nkita odi gburu gburu ata. You no trust grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
too late! we don woo waa, yee ,ha, ouchh yesterday. Jhy bebe! don belle-woo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: You ar a Scammer grin
Wetin i do again na. Haba cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

I'm here reach me on 190innairaland@gmail.com
my yahoomail aint opening......... cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Mo trust e. 'Have no mercy' smiley
te le! mi on she family messi na. ah gba pe furo adiye lo fi she ogun mu le mu le.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
too late! we don woo waa, yee ,ha, ouchh yesterday. Jhy bebe! don belle-woo.
You don dey craze, that same kini wey i dey sweat ontop ba? sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky:
ur password don expire b dat oo! use fit sulphur8 restorate am sha!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky:
No mind me dear, 190 aint making it easy for me... been chasing him up and down since yesterday..... I think the fact we four has gotten into his HEAD wink

shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Tufiakwa, nkita odi gburu gburu ata. You no trust grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ikekings(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky:
That ain't ”yahoomail“ but ”g-mail“...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
te le! mi on she family messi na. ah gba pe furo adiye lo fi she ogun mu le mu le.
Lmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky:
sent yu an email now
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alright, beautiful ladies. If you've got style, confidence, stunts to break a man's code and win his heart. Indicate to participate in The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 (female version) Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky:

Open another one, I lost d pasword 2my email for ur pms
So u can easily reach me on my gmail account
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Alright, beautiful ladies. If you've got style, confidence, stunts to break a man's code and win his heart. Indicate to participate in The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 (female version) Thanks smiley

Good boy smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

Open another one, I lost d pasword 2my email for ur pms
So u can easily reach me on my gmail account
check it now
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Good boy smiley
No too happy, all the babes here don get bobo. If you see new one, grab am with your two hands grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

No too happy, all the babes here don get bobo. If you see new one, grab am with your two hands grin
Including ma two legs cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
ladunsky:
check it now

Okay would as soon as m home
Using my fone currently
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Including ma two legs cheesy
shocked shocked shocked by personal decision na cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

Okay would as soon as m home
Using my fone currently
Come 190, you dey trouble that babe too much. Give her info make she know how she go take scatter your dada na sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
***Parading and swinging hands*** smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Namzy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wan nominate me self ;DWan nominate me self
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: ***Parading and swinging hands*** smiley
Oct 1 don pass. Which uniform you wear? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

On a special mission grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
Viewing this topic: 190, ItsModella(f), dino escobar(m), ghettodreamz(m), AmBeautiful(f), sexkillz(m), ladunsky(f), Namzy(m), D-Explorer, kunletiwoo(m), omiobo, Ajibel(m) and 2 guest(s)

Hello Dearie wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Viewing this topic: 190, ItsModella(f), dino escobar(m), ghettodreamz(m), AmBeautiful(f), sexkillz(m), ladunsky(f), Namzy(m), D-Explorer, kunletiwoo(m), omiobo, Ajibel(m) and 2 guest(s)

Hello Dearie wink
Come, you dey craze? Guy, I don't joke with matters of the heart sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by omiobo: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Window,virus abi na wetin u dey answer self,explorer,why u put me for last nah? I go fight u. By the way who is indidi2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.