Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (18526 Views)

How Do Guys Cope This Days?????? / Why Some People Can't Be With One Partner No Matter How Much They Are Loved. / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ladies too should feel free to how they cope double dating.

Though I know all of them will want to for the holier than thou attitude and refute the claim that they cheat.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: Ladies too should feel free to how they cope double dating.

Though I know all of them will want to for the holier than thou attitude and refute the claim that they cheat.

grin grin grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
See them, losers...but when a girl dates up to 3 guys, the story changes to "oh, she's a wh0re". 190, I bet you were one of those guys cursing the Naija girls in this video...now you're shouting "I have 7 girlfriends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by ivorybabe88(f): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner?

I find it amazing when I hear or see guys who boast of having up to 3 girls friends at a time (not flings). As a guy this is something i have never bothered trying. Once I am in a relationship, I stick to that partner (Emotionally and financially). Not that I don't get to have steady flings from time to time, but keeping up to 3 girl friends at a go is killing.

Heyyy my friend where are you, bcuz guys like you seem not to exist in New York!!

Hmmm where r u oooo my friend, bcuz guys like u are honestly extinct.!!!!

I would be the type of guy that will be termed 'very responsible'. Meaning I cater for my woman's basic needs and a little excess when the money is available. Even if the lady is richer, older and more sophisticated. It has always been my way.

I treat her like a brother, father, friend and lover by sharing experiences and advicing her. So doing all this with two other girls will probably drive me nuts.

Guys please how have you managed to cope with 3 steady girl friends over a period of time?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by bigx(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
When I used to do that, I always had the "main" one and the other's who I always told of the existence of the "main" one. Not much wahala that way, plus I could always do the "puppydog eyes" tactic when I got into trouble. That was in my first 3 years back at the university, after that, I became a serial monogamist for a very looooooooooooong time (no relationship above 3 months), then now, full monogamist. ** boring life compared to 190 I guess*

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
the same way we cope with multiple org.sams........
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2012

I find it amazing when I hear or see guys who boast of having up to 3 girls friends at a time (not flings). As a guy this is something i have never bothered trying. Once I am in a relationship, I stick to that partner (Emotionally and financially). Not that I don't get to have steady flings from time to time, but keeping up to 3 girl friends at a go is killing.

I would be the type of guy that will be termed 'very responsible'. Meaning I cater for my woman's basic needs and a little excess when the money is available. Even if the lady is richer, older and more sophisticated. It has always been my way.

I treat her like a brother, father, friend and lover by sharing experiences and advicing her. So doing all this with two other girls will probably drive me nuts.

Guys please how have you managed to cope with 3 steady girl friends over a period of time?

Very easy and quite interesting. Sweetness of pudding is in the eating, until you try it out you can never know how easy it is to cope with multiple partners. So, give it a shot you won't regret you did.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by chucky234(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
Upgrade your lies to Prof level and you are there,simple as ABC
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
ItsModella: See them, losers...but when a girl dates up to 3 guys, the story changes to "oh, she's a wh0re". 190, I bet you were one of those guys cursing the Naija girls in this video...now you're shouting "I have 7 girlfriends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

Most of those girls are disgusting and hungry holes.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by queensmith: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
most of the time the girls probably have 3 boyfriends too. . . there s no way you will get away with it if you have a job and a life. . . and werent dating complete morons. absolutely impossible.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2012
That's an easy task, if you don't have responsibilities... It's like having many close friends/associates but in a cautious way not to leave behind any 'paper trail', and you have watch your back at all times....

I was into that when I was in college and Uni, but it's pointless... It's just a waste time to lead people on wrongly and add extra burden to your life, just for sex... That's a lose lose situation...

This is the game:

It's easier if you've got two phones - one for the main chic, and the other for the other chics.... And make sure you view them as just friends(with no extra emotions), but to them, you're their man.... The main chic will get a phone call like every other day, but the side chics get a ring like every week, or every 4days... But no texting, and when you do, make sure you delete the text messages ASAP... But if your game is tight, they might know each other/one another, and not really care....

However, it's a lose lose situation, it's not worth it - the player always gets played at the end... I believe in karma and when karma hits, it hits harder than the game itself(talking from experience)...

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
What's d essence of keeping 3 or more girls. Its always tasking, a distraction and waste of energy. Rather, I choose to peel them as they come, other guys gfs so to speak.

@ 190 u lie shey u know. If u keep that number u claim to have...then ur achievement clock is til 6:45am...
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2012

U'l make a gud PR agent. A ti rie baami.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
I used to be the devoted and responsible type until after my relationship of 4 years ended.
Now I have up to 10 or more chicks and I even forget I'm dating some of them, its crazy and its not cool @ all, very stressful.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Unitedabby(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
I think the question should be the reverse
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Believe it or not, 90% of girls that cheat on their guy actually had a fling and were not in a full time relationship with the other guy (though no statistics to prove but I know I am not too far from that figure).
On point.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by yeye4live(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
U kno d truth no mata wat moni count,a girl wud rada date a guy dat haz money n she know she ve so many girl friend just to compete dan date a guy dat s poor n ve only none
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
190:

i once had a typical hungry infected nigerian gurl for so many years, i spent like hell
infact i believe i should have been a house owner in lagos by now
yeee! @190, Ur post is making me 2 jump on d roof lafing like a man dat saw a free sex wt a woman he's been trying 2 get...

2 d topic o jare,
dr was a tym I was ffucking 3 diff girls n my cabash. 1 of dem ws even hot tempered.
Bt ds s d strategy I used:
Jst b a gud liar,
alwez tak care of ur phones pictures, msgs, calls & d name u v used 2 store each contact.
Get a schedule 4 meeting d girls so dat dy ll nt clash.
Bt it ll surely cost u sum cash. Ds s wat I v practiced n it wrkd 4me. Nt my fault, 9ja girls case worse pass... FMJ!
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by sesanrota(m): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
sometimes life doesn't give us wat we expect.thats why
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by LeJeun3: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2012
Its stressful. However, once you don't have a module you stick cos once you change, your gonna get caught.
¤ Never create a schedule, for calls or visits
¤Ensure you know what you are doing
¤Never ever mistakenly call the name of another girl in any intimate moment.
¤The rest na story . . . . .
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by odizzy: 12:09am On Oct 02, 2012
Cope ke, i dnt cope wit any sh!!!t. I hv several laddies i play wit, d truth is dat i hide nothing frm dem, all i do is drive dem naught in bed(tanks to my joystick), tell dem swt tins, show dem care, call dem wen ever i hv awuff credit, shikina. Dey do find out dat i hv other gurls apart frm dem, ofcurse dey get mad but wen dey tink of hw gud my joystick truly givs dem joy, dey always come bk, my luv died of motor accident during my sec sch, i jus luv my lyfstyl wit laddies, take dem seriouse n dey wil ruin ur lyf.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by ifihearam: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2012
shymexx: That's an easy task, if you don't have responsibilities... It's like having many close friends/associates but in a cautious way not to leave behind any 'paper trail', and you have watch your back at all times....

I was into that when I was in college and Uni, but it's pointless... It's just a waste time to lead people on wrongly and add extra burden to your life, just for sex... That's a lose lose situation...

This is the game:

It's easier if you've got two phones - one for the main chic, and the other for the other chics.... And make sure you view them as just friends(with no extra emotions), but to them, you're their man.... The main chic will get a phone call like every other day, but the side chics get a ring like every week, or every 4days... But no texting, and when you do, make sure you delete the text messages ASAP... But if your game is tight, they might know each other/one another, and not really care....

However, it's a lose lose situation, it's not worth it - the player always gets played at the end... I believe in karma and when karma hits, it hits harder than the game itself(talking from experience)...

outdated style joor

they know,so just put the cards clear on the table man

every girl i date knows i cant date one babe nauu(why)

impossicant
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by lacasa: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Hav, in d recent past, held down 3 girls at once..

Babe 1- was Mon-thur runs

Babe 2- was thur and fri runs

3rd Babe, we mostly hookd up durin weekends

...*divide & Conquer*... wink
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Tryce(m): 12:14am On Oct 02, 2012
no1 tin iz.....never let ur emotions control u if u wana be a player....
and for da issue of copin....damn so not easy...u'll av to be flexible as in
adapt to each of da gurls...study dem well...neva let a looose end n if u do..
be ready to save urself frm it dat is lieing...juz sayin dis from experience
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 02, 2012
Some chaps are just advertising & buttressing their vanity here!
When you have multiple girlfrnds & deceive urself to d extent of thinking dat u are playing them & they are all jostling for ur attention, know that u have crossed d line.
Multiple partner occassions multiple & 'cross'-bleepin & d attendant risk of infections. Get a partner dat is faithful & committed & do same. Afterall hw many gurls will a man bleep be4 he gets tired?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by ifihearam: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2012
There are rules to be a player,your heart MUST not be given to any lady,just do your thing you know
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by controlseven: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2012
Guys are smart but ladies are smarter when it comes to keeping multiple r/shps. I've seen it all during my days in campus but its not somthg to brag about!

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by mike404(m): 12:32am On Oct 02, 2012
MULTIPLE PARTNERS GOES WITH MULTIPLE ORGASMS cool
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2012
A friend's relative died at 19, and what was the cause ; high blood pressure. That is giving your heart and blood vessels more pressure than needed. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by mike404(m): 12:37am On Oct 02, 2012
control_seven: Guys are smart but ladies are smarter when it comes to keeping multiple r/shps. I've seen it all during my days in campus but its not somthg to brag about!
GBA MEJE shocked
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by controlseven: 12:39am On Oct 02, 2012
Ranks007: What's d essence of keeping 3 or more girls. Its always tasking, a distraction and waste of energy. Rather, I choose to peel them as they come, other guys gfs so to speak.

@ 190 u lie shey u know. If u keep that number u claim to have...then ur achievement clock is til 6:45am...
I can't agree less with ur strategy. Its better to indulge on flings than keeping & attending to the needs of many girlfriends. U'll end up being unstable & disoriented as u try to meet up with ur obligations to them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.