Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? (3335 Views)

My New Babe Has So Many Male Friends, Should I Be Worried? / How Many Male Nairalander Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by bittyend(m): 3:05am On Jul 07, 2013
Let me give a scenario:

You meet a girl that's like 10/10 in almost every department and she's like the girl of your dream. You're so into each other and though you only met like a couple of weeks ago, it's like you have known each other since you were kids. All in all, it seems like everything is destined to go far. However the only problem is that the girl has too many male friends and she isn't afraid to tell you about them. Also every time she talks about being with someone, it's always different male friends.

As a guy, you know how super attractive the girl is and you know no guy would just want to be around her and not want to have a taste of the forbidden fruit. She's that attractive, sexy, and beautiful. She looks like Nicki Minaj with bigger bo.obs but without the silicon.

It's not official yet but you know she likes you lot. She calls you all time and she's always fond of holding you tight and telling you to touch her, every time you're around her.

So what can be done about the excessive male friends? Should they be ignored? Or is it better to just leave the girl alone and move on to a next thing?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by onila(f): 3:21am On Jul 07, 2013
grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by demelza: 5:10am On Jul 07, 2013
Whats wrong with her having male friends? You dont see girls yapping or moaning about their guy having numerous female friends.
Shouldnt you be happy that she tells you about each one of them or are you one of those guyz that dont like their women being near anything of the opposite sex?
Quit the green-eyed monster act, its so not cool.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by Mynd44: 6:28am On Jul 07, 2013
You are not even dating her yet and you are insecure. Deal with your own issues first else stay away
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by lyfe(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
What play does a lion play with a dog? She has them for reasons: many potential suitors , but she likes you and she hopes you will be the lion to finally devour her.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
lyfe: What play does a lion play with a dog? She has them for reasons: many potential suitors , but she likes you and she hopes you will be the lion to finally devour her.
Must there be an anterior motive?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by k2039: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
If keeping so many male friends by her is a big deal, save yourself the heart ache, let her go.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by G12(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
reminds me of one of my exes, me go dey my bed for night, na she go still carry fone call me say she just dey enta house for night. I try talk to her, she no change, plus rumours come dey enta my ears of which when i ask she go deny. I just give her plenty space to catch her fun.

U might as well consider doing same if after talking to her there's no change.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
Op I think you should talk to her about it so she knows your feelings about it.

I have many male friends too and every night i am out its with one of them. This caused problems between me and my Ex and made him do crazy things. By the time we decided to address the issue it was too late. The ratio of male to female friends i have is 70-30. It just depends on the kind of guys she hangs out with. Its just more fun being around them but if you aren't comfortable with it let her know.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by lyfe(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mynd_44:

Most times sir. Hardly will you see a mutual girl-guy relationship that devoids some sort of underlying motives. I have decent amount of female friends I'm close to and I respect them and do not cross my boundary, but I don't think I will hesitate to climb any of them if I gat a request that we do "something something...."

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by addictiv(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
i think thats where trust comes in,i have a girl like that. shes really beautiful and a nice person and every where she goes, guys always hit on her. and these guys are not just small boys, they re oil workers , foreigners, politicians, and really big boys. initially it was difficult but with time we got past that stage. she tells me about every guy she meets even introduced me to some of them. we re really open with each other, i mean there is nothing about her that i dont know and that has really helped us. you have got to trust her and she has got to come clean about her relationships with them. look at it this way, you are a special guy if not she would have left you for one of them. if they really meant something to her.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mynd_44:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by ximarro(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
@op, i undastan hw u feel. It s nt easy xpecially wen u get 2 knw dat most of ha male frens r beta endowed dan u. Talk 2 ha abt d issue and hear ha response. Bt guy, if dat gal lyks u more, she'l surely stick wit u. 2 get 5n babe no easy o. U knw wat? MARRY AM SHARPENLY else... Hmm. Make i no yan.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by sexymoma(f): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
I prefer to have male friends to female friends, that why i dont date guys around me to avoid jealousy. Ma Male friends plenty like madt and ma boo never know because he doesn't stay around me. tongue
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by Henrypraise: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wit inter tribal marriages now takin an unassumin trend, beautiful crossbreeds ar almost every were. (Just sayin)

@op u dnt want a gf hu is too clingy, grin best frnd I had was a girl hu had so many guys as frnds we later fell in love buh immediately we did we lost touch of each oda. Wat I did was to let her hang out wit her male frnds while I hang out wit d my n her female frnds. At a point she got too jealous n was askin me not to walk or talk wit sum gals whom I knw were startin to be interested in me. At dat point, I had to use her jealousy to kip her away from her male frnds (at least to sum extent). U ar d man n u got to rule ur relationship.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
k2039: If keeping so many male friends by her is a big deal, save yourself the heart ache, let her go.
thank u jare. Keeping too many male frnds is a deterrent on it's own.

It's not abt insecuriy- only half of the males will look the other way and not make advances to nail her asssss

(1) (Reply)

My boss wants my pants / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This / Truth About Abdominal Pain In Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.