Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,750 members, 7,840,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Love Story In 22 Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Love Story In 22 Pictures (33166 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / My Romance Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by abifoluwa: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2012
see love chai, me wey be say my GF dump me last week, jst because say i dey busy with school and say i no dey text her well, jst for only three weeks o.
kai, nna love is sweet, but me na three baby mamas i jst want, i no wan marry again abeg, love don tire man pikin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2012
Lmao @ those turning the thread into "Naija babes can't do this" - but how many chics in the world can do this? Run with this one-in-a-billion unconditional love pictures and think all white chics are like that - and get your heart pierced with a sharp fork... undecided

99.999% of women in the world won't do this(though, naija chics are shrewd in a peculiar way)...

Salute of the woman in the pictures, she's a rider...

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2012
hardbody:

I do not need proof as to whether they will stand by me or not. I will rather remain fit and ok abeg.

Yeah! A Wise man Decision! wink
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Cute pix...
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ijo4lite(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
now this is so nice

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
PastelChic: This really is a gurl that has seen the greatness in her man and loves him unconditionally for who he is...This is true love..they are indeed match made in heaven and soulmate... many men indeed may have had the chance in their lifetime to have met a woman like this, but may have gone on with the "man thing..the game, looking out for superficial qualitites instead of the real thing...many have had the real thing stare them in the face, but was too dumb to recognise it...beauty is only skin deep and its fading....I will tell You what will stand the test of time, the beauty inside this lady..so men, instead of lusting after a Kardashian, miss world or the glitters...ask GOD for Your soulmate..The bone of Your bones and flesh of your flesh..and for all saying 9j gurls will zap if they were thrown into this situation, You must have gone after the wrong thing in the first place..water will always find its level...also not many 9j man who also are prone to infedelity will stand by their woman in times of trial..they will use it as escape route for their philandering...even if the man remains faithful, His homies and family members instead of laud His love and courage for his wifey, will pile frustatrations to their union and encourage the man to leave his wife
who can indeed find a man who believes in faithfulness.... Who stands his ground and is not swayed by external influences...who respects his relationship/marriage.... Who sees beyond the physical to the beauty within....who does not compare his woman with another.... Who has integrity and value that will make a woman stay with him even through the thinnest of thin?... Who does not measure his wife's 'usefulness' by the number of children she bore him.
That is a man worth being with.
Could he ever be a Nigerian man?

3 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
What's the title of the movie please? When will it appear in our cinemas...

For now only my sisters can do dis 2 me, that's y am madly in L♥√ع with them & am satisfied wid my sissys.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
abifoluwa: see love chai, me wey be say my GF dump me last week, jst because say i dey busy with school and say i no dey text her well, jst for only three weeks o.
kai, nna love is sweet, but me na three baby mamas i jst want, i no wan marry again abeg, love don tire man pikin grin grin

Watch out for part 2. grin grin
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by goldng: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Very Touching Pics.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
naijathings: [size=18pt]I googled "true Unconditional Love" and that is how i ended up on this page. **teardrops**[/size]
this is a once-in-a-million-lifetimes type of love.
u will find it, don't worry.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by honeric01(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
oradee:

Oh pls,how many naija men have married a handicapped woman? Pls mention one!

Cobhamas is blind and his woman married him,
the dude in the pix in limbless and his woman married him,
some women have married a low-sperm count man and have stayed (but screwd around to save his face cos he really has no option even if he divorces her)
so which nigerian man has married a handicapped woman?

I KNOW ALOT, even blind women. so if i mention their names, how are you going to verify this? i know alot of men so i know what i am saying. how can you compare low fluid with this? low fluid's got remedy but blindness's got none.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: y'all saying something about 9ja girls ask yourself this question: are you the type of man that a girl will be willing to go through thick and thin for? take a good look at your life before criticizing the other person. by the way, its funny how very few ladies have commented here. . . cheesy
question for Nigerian guys to answer honestly for themselves.
If u have the log in ur eye, u don't see the speck in another person's eye.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by drzed: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
And I thought I knew what true love really means...!
Respect.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

What you should be praying for is The ability to know the right woman when you see her.. The reason being that the women who actually love us enough to sacrifice her all for us, are the ones we either dont want, take for granted or outrightly mistreat.. And the reason is that good things dont always come in fancy wrappers.. But na the Brazillian hair, mini-skirt, pierced nostrils, tattoo spotting, low-cut/push-up bra wearing, contact lens wearing, anklelet wearing, fake eyelash wearing, fake accented, club hopping, knock-off designer wearing hoes we dey see, love and break head for..

True talk my broda, I'm guilty indeed!
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
gbosaa: This cant happen in Nig..reason,your colleagues or superiors in the military will take over your wife,your a.rse will be kicked out of the barrack,you,ll find yourself at the nearest bus depot or motor park with a huge bill board round your neck recounting tales of your bravery in the military with supporting photos to prove your story,some will pity you and drop some mangled naira notes into your grubby hands,others will walk past after all they,ve seen beggers worse than you.finally you,d probably be dead before you receive any financial assistance from the military.
lmao.
Gut u're wickeeeed.
Right though.
That's the system in place now.
Very terrible.
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Dual Core:

Na, its happening in Nigeria right now with Trae and lady.
http://www.traedays.com/blog/2012/09/how-to-survive-a-road-accident-2/

Thank God for his life anyway, but that happens in Nigeria only on rare occasions #facts#
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

What you should be praying for is The ability to know the right woman when you see her.. The reason being that the women who actually love us enough to sacrifice her all for us, are the ones we either dont want, take for granted or outrightly mistreat.. And the reason is that good things dont always come in fancy wrappers.. But na the Brazillian hair, mini-skirt, pierced nostrils, tattoo spotting, low-cut/push-up bra wearing, contact lens wearing, anklelet wearing, fake eyelash wearing, fake accented, club hopping, knock-off designer wearing hoes we dey see, love and break head for..
you are partially wrong! A woman who goes clubbing, brazilian hair etc doesn't mean she's bad. I have seen Alhajas who dress so clean, but they are so baaaaaaad. We call them 'Soji Alhaja'. Or a choir in church who knows how to sing and everybody will be field with the spirit in church, but deep down in her, she is a pure who_re(iv seen many like dat). Some girls have even perfected the act of looking decent, and whereas, men have bleep up their womanliness and the PHCN cannot count bill again. I can only be right with u with the one you said we should have the spirit to know nice women. Here, trusting one instinct is good. And you should not mix internal beauty with the external. However, we men do need women who are physically pretty, but also pretty inside, which is most important

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ghettodreamz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
Good Lessons here for....

Viewing this topic: bobosydney, abifoluwa, Lacoolmley, selfmade26, Alwaysloveyou, ELVIKING, Kingokanu, ohisola, samai, afimihan@yahoo.(m), dreu2fine(m), bucknor001, [size=18pt]Classyzi(f)[/size], buyaka(m), [size=18pt]Nella(f)[/size], patrick2(m), luckarub(m), MaraGod, trix!, mrdan(m), werone, tunde1200(m), Kachi01, frankloh, Dr. Moses, mhozzis(m), [size=18pt]indie22(f)[/size], hansobuks(m), queenpin, odohemma(m), flanrey(m), Ranks007(m), drzed(m), [size=18pt]Amya(f)[/size], solidbroda, blessbe, emmy11, Sagamite(m), [size=18pt]Wislet(f)[/size], adelegan1, donaremu(m), toluleke(m), [size=18pt]lola.luv(f)[/size], obichukwu.zoni(m), strangest(m), [size=18pt]Dolly-Parton(f)[/size], VEE2010, abayomie71(m), daisyella, babasoty, ITSOLUTIONS, Wendy92, Jacobx007, pankere, ghettodreamz(m), Donlynus, D teflon don, palladan, jonyjay(m), [size=18pt]Specthatcher(f)[/size] and 92 guest(s)
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
So beautiful. Makes me wanna compose a song. Piano roll, where at thou? smiley

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
ghettodreamz: Good Lessons here for....

Viewing this topic: bobosydney, abifoluwa, Lacoolmley, selfmade26, Alwaysloveyou, ELVIKING, Kingokanu, ohisola, samai, afimihan@yahoo.(m), dreu2fine(m), bucknor001, [size=18pt]Classyzi(f)[/size], buyaka(m), [size=18pt]Nella(f)[/size], patrick2(m), luckarub(m), MaraGod, trix!, mrdan(m), werone, tunde1200(m), Kachi01, frankloh, Dr. Moses, mhozzis(m), [size=18pt]indie22(f)[/size], hansobuks(m), queenpin, odohemma(m), flanrey(m), Ranks007(m), drzed(m), [size=18pt]Amya(f)[/size], solidbroda, blessbe, emmy11, Sagamite(m), [size=18pt]Wislet(f)[/size], adelegan1, donaremu(m), toluleke(m), [size=18pt]lola.luv(f)[/size], obichukwu.zoni(m), strangest(m), [size=18pt]Dolly-Parton(f)[/size], VEE2010, abayomie71(m), daisyella, babasoty, ITSOLUTIONS, Wendy92, Jacobx007, pankere, ghettodreamz(m), Donlynus, D teflon don, palladan, jonyjay(m), [size=18pt]Specthatcher(f)[/size] and 92 guest(s)

lol
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Babzilla: Everyone wants to experience wants this type of love but no one wants to put in his/her pwn bit to make it come alive
thank you my dear.
Even though we all know things have gone terribly wrong, and some professed 'love' aren't what they are cut out to be.
Nigerian men will keep pointing fingers till eternity...forgetting that 4 are pointed at once toward them even as they thrust out one.
How many of you guys will marry a woman handicapped?
How many of you will stay with a handicapped wife. And even if you stay, will u be faithful to her....all the days of your life?
How many of you look within to see the beauty of a woman and not the facade or 'dreams' u've always had about ur dream wife's outlook?
What happens if that beauty changes tomorrow?
How many will stay with a woman if she perchance doesn't take in fast enough/at all?
How many include their wives in the scheme of things, and not focus on their kids only and see their wives as 'properties?'.
Is any Nigerian man guiltless of any of these?
Take stock within urself. Improve on ur own self.
The less time u spend focusing on others' idiosyncrasies and more on developing yourself, the better husband you are preparing for some woman to publish tomorrow.
Lesson.

3 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Specthatcher(f): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: OMG!! OMG!!

Yield yield yield do you know what uve done to me with this thread cry cry cry

[s]Nigerian girls una see una lives - im not saying anything where are they angry angry[/s]

Yield can you be this good embarassed embarassed
190: OMG!! OMG!!

Yield yield yield do you know what uve done to me with this thread cry cry cry

[s]Nigerian girls una see una lives - im not saying anything where are they angry angry[/s]

Yield can you be this good embarassed embarassed
....hw do u expect unconditional dress went u dnt treat her unconditionally??
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by rodeo0070(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
djeezy: why did you have to repeat the pics before you wrote this? Was it really necessary? Some people can do annoying stuffs eh. undecided
And y do u H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ to judge just like that my Brother? Its called "MISTAKE" and I'm sorry...

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by farydah: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
Before you 'pray' for a wife like her, ask yourself if you're worthy of a wife like her. If you treat somebody right, expect to be treated right too esp when you need it.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by rodeo0070(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2012
abifoluwa: Why did u quote the whole pictures and then comment only one word bro? u are wasting some ppl megabytes na angry angry
I beg no vex jare na slip of the hand...modifying right away.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Wislet(f): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
utumunta: Read a few days ago dat 9ja gurls are d worst cheats in d world , & now ,dis...?
Hope to God we dnt start migrating in droves to get a life partner just d way we go for education & medical checks abroad.
9ja gurls have collapsed with our institutions.
with this mentality, how do u hope to find a good wife to marry?
Are YOU good?
Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by ikekings(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Is this type of love still in existence? Wetin concern naija girls with this thread? For those of you who think that the white girls are better... Why not cut off your legs and then go and give it a trial? You will be shocked that 98% of those white girls will reject you without looking at you... 1.5% will reject by looking at you.. The remaining 0.5% pending...
@post nice pics... Still searching for that girl that will always stand by me... Whether good or bad... She's out there somewhere waiting for me to come and take her....

3 Likes

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by kingfisher1: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
Menh! †ђȋ̝̊̅§ is so touching,inspiring A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ encouraging to †ђξ female folks,I pray to God almighty to give me such a caring A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ supportive wive like †ђȋ̝̊̅§.........Baba God please oo,help me ooo,I no want do mistake go marry wahalla oo. shocked

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by Goldieluks: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
That woman is a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by chucky234(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
This lady is a rare gift to mankind,who could imagine that the kind of love we experience only in movies and fairy tales can exist in reality.
I'm speechless,hmmm love story.......

1 Like

Re: A Love Story In 22 Pictures by rodeo0070(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
wandeay:
ode ni e, must u quote it, so what hav you achieve in aquiring a large space
Bro! Please that language was uncalled for. Please learn how to speak without abusing someone. Using profane words justifies nothing. I can assure u that the quoting was unintentional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / How To Seduce Any Woman Of Your Choice / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.