Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? (755 Views)

A Letter To Single Guys / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Mcfemad(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2012
Good morning house,

Hope we all enjoyed the independence holiday.

I was at a programme organized for Singles yesterday, October 1st 2012 in Lagos, Nigeria. Of over 2000 singles in attendance, I can estimate 77% of the population to be ladies. There are so many of them around that you can count the number of single guys around. I felt I was the only who noticed until I asked a friend we went together who also confirmed it.

But, you see many of these ladies claiming they are 'engaged' and some of them 'forming' I don't need a man!

I also visited the Dating and Meeting Up zone of the Romance section on Nairaland where I saw many requests from guys trying to hook up with ladies/marriage potentials.

What could be responsible for this and how can it be addressed.

Thank you
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Mcfemad(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
[/font]So, no response from the house We kept quite ni [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]So, no response from the house We kept quite ni So, no response from the house We kept quite ni
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
How did you calculate the 77%
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by 190: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
well i can at-testify to that even here on nairaland

the likes of daily news (ESPECIALLY)
sexkillz
free and sweet cocoa
[size=3pt]fatyemi[/size] cheesy
shollypopz and lola.lov are all seriously looking for husbands and wives cheesy cheesy

now just seat back and watch them run over me cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mcfemad: Good morning house,

Hope we all enjoyed the independence holiday.

I was at a programme organized for Singles yesterday, October 1st 2012 in Lagos, Nigeria. Of over 2000 singles in attendance, I can estimate 77% of the population to be ladies. There are so many of them around that you can count the number of single guys around. I felt I was the only who noticed until I asked a friend we went together who also confirmed it.

But, you see many of these ladies claiming they are 'engaged' and some of them 'forming' I don't need a man!

I also visited the Dating and Meeting Up zone of the Romance section on Nairaland where I saw many requests from guys trying to hook up with ladies/marriage potentials.

What could be responsible for this and how can it be addressed.

Thank you

Find the answer here: https://www.nairaland.com/1064931/what-could-responsible-present-day

again, majority don't have the necessary qualities real men need in a woman, so they resort to online to hide behind screen names to seek for miracle which only happens once in a lifetime cheesy don't let anyone know that i told u this, am outa here grin
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
190: well i can at-testify to that even here on nairaland

sexkillz
free and sweet cocoa
shollypopz and lola.lov are all seriously looking for husbands and wives cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by 190: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews:

shocked shocked

sharrap dia!! i talk to you grin grin angry angry angry

do you know if im in contact with them for marriage grin grin grin
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
190:

huh grin cheesy
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Mynd44: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
190:

Lol
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by free2ryhme: 4:01am On Oct 04, 2012
190: well i can at-testify to that even here on nairaland

sexkillz
free and sweet cocoa

check them out here https://www.nairaland.com/1063877/32-beautiful-ladies-14-men you go fear ... 14 guys 32 women ... hope u can see the ratio btw guys and ladies
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Mcfemad(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
An estimate,sir!
Mynd_44: How did you calculate the 77%
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mcfemad: An estimate,sir!
I will love to see how you arrived at that estimates sir
Re: Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys; How True? by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mcfemad: An estimate,sir!
I will love to see how you arrived at those estimates sir

(1) (Reply)

Do you see any thing wrong in marring a woman from a broken Home? / You Suspect She Is Cheating / Marrying The One You Love More Or The One Who Loves You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.