Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Want To Do A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Do A Married Woman (3706 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
while i was a small boy, there are so many things i thot i wud never do. but as d years pass by, i find myself conquerin them one by one, intentionally n unintentionally.
things like having a galfrnd, drinking beer, smoking cigarette, smoking weed, fuc.kin women wit easy virtues, paying for an abortion, e.t.c.
like i said, i found myself conquerin them one after d other intentionally n unintentionally.
when i succeed, i rate them as points depending on d its consequence if it get blown open.
right now i want to add a whooping 3000points to my already acquired 164000points; i want to fuc.k a married woman. the problem is nt to get d woman bt d consequence of sleeping wit d wrong woman.
i knw of some tribes in nigeria dat fuc.kin their wife culd mean a serious abomination wit deadly repercussions; i want some suggestion on the tribes that may nt see it as anything and wud nt probably involve anything fetish. how abt an imo wife, i think they freely fuc.k other men? pls ur humble suggestion.

pls dnt abuse me o, pls o cuz they do nothing on my adventurous quest.

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Flygerian1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
You should be ashamed of yourself for displaying your stupidity in an open forum.

If u'r the only child from your parents, then they should have it in mind that they'r childless couple.

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Exponental(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
Go ahead, acquire points but complain when NEMESIS catches up with u
............in future, dont complain if u found ur wife phucking other men (ur friend, neighbour, gateman n many others)
...........when ur daughters see phucking as a talent
..............wen u discovered @ old age dat u are not d father of ur so-called children.
NEMESIS!!!!

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by MrsChima(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
There are hoes doing married men....so what is the difference?

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Sijo01(f): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

do they come out to display their stupidity??. You should know better, abeg.

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
CHINEKE MEE!!
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by skydeep(f): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
@op. I guess you will come to this forum one day and tell us how you will be murdered undecided
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by tpia5: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
where are those useless males shouting about dna test.

didnt they see this thread.

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sijo01:

do they come out to display their stupidity??. You should know better, abeg.
yes they do...else how would i know this

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
I dont know why you guys are vexin...he cant get with one if they do not partake in the foolishness. You all acts like there are faithful married women and none of them cheats on their husband. MBJ shown a thread where a woman was filet like a fish cos zhe cheated on her husband.

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by kolaoloye(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
mawojuuche: while i was a small boy, there are so many things i thot i wud never do. but as d years pass by, i find myself conquerin them one by one, intentionally n unintentionally.
things like having a galfrnd, drinking beer, smoking cigarette, smoking weed, fuc.kin women wit easy virtues, paying for an abortion, e.t.c.
like i said, i found myself conquerin them one after d other intentionally n unintentionally.
when i succeed, i rate them as points depending on d its consequence if it get blown open.
right now i want to add a whooping 3000points to my already acquired 164000points; i want to fuc.k a married woman. the problem is nt to get d woman bt d consequence of sleeping wit d wrong woman.
i knw of some tribes in nigeria dat fuc.kin their wife culd mean a serious abomination wit deadly repercussions; i want some suggestion on the tribes that may nt see it as anything and wud nt probably involve anything fetish. how abt an imo wife, i think they freely fuc.k other men? pls ur humble suggestion.

DESIST.

Remember, you have been warned.
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flygerian.:
You should be ashamed of yourself for displaying your stupidity in an open forum.

If u'r the only child from your parents, then they should have it in mind that they'r childless couple.

dis is d safest place for me to display my so calld stupidity... u have nt helped me in anyway. remember, pretenders actually do worst.
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
Exponental: Go ahead, acquire points but complain when NEMESIS catches up with u
............in future, dont complain if u found ur wife phucking other men (ur friend, neighbour, gateman n many others)
...........when ur daughters see phucking as a talent
..............wen u discovered @ old age dat u are not d father of ur so-called children.
NEMESIS!!!!

if i find out, d union terminate.
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by cindyrella(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
Smh! Its funny how weed can affect your brain!

@op
Remember, Karma is a Biitch!
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Beync(f): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
mawojuuche: while i was a small boy, there are so many things i thot i wud never do. but as d years pass by, i find myself conquerin them one by one, intentionally n unintentionally.
i knw of some tribes in nigeria dat fuc.kin their wife culd mean a serious abomination wit deadly repercussions; i want some suggestion on the tribes that may nt see it as anything and wud nt probably involve anything fetish. how abt my wife, i think she freely fuc.k other men? pls ur humble suggestion.

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by tpia5: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
mawojuuche:

dis is d safest place for me to display my so calld stupidity... u have nt helped me in anyway. remember, pretenders actually do worst.

get help.
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2012

guy e be like say when u be small pickin dem swear juju for u.make u visit my shrine make i give u dis strong medicine.e go knock off dat juju frm u one time smiley
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by cindyrella(f): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
lefulefu:
guy e be like say when u be small pickin dem swear juju for u.make u visit my shrine make i give u dis strong medicine.e go knock off dat juju frm u one time smiley
cheesy Oga lefu, so u don finally open ur own shrine? Congratulations o! Keep the family business rolling grin grin
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by KINGwax(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
let's do each other na
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
cindyrella: Smh! Its funny how weed can affect your brain!

@op
Remember, Karma is a Biitch!

I hope karma exists. so much!
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
cindyrella:
cheesy Oga lefu, so u don finally open ur own shrine? Congratulations o! Keep the family business rolling grin grin
i inherit am from my grandpapa
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by MMM2(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
Fool / op
U need a sugar mummy simple undecided
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
M M M: Fool / op
U need a sugar mummy simple undecided

nope, u're wrong! i jst need points...dats why i need suggestion on d safest tribes to use for my adventurous quest, which i'm yet to get here.
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
i'm actually receiving green light frm one n i'm contemplating doing ha.
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by frostbyte: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Just go ahead and do it. But dont do the one you as little as exchange greetings with the husband, or a friend's wife , colleague of family's. Then the hole is just a hole and you wont be haunted
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
frostbyte: Just go ahead and do it. But dont do the one you as little as exchange greetings with the husband, or a friend's wife , colleague of family's. Then the hole is just a hole and you wont be haunted

yeah, u really knw wat i'm scared of... 'jst a hole'.. hahaha
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by slimchi2k2(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
@mawojuuche
u want to sleep with married women
and proud about dat
still hav the mind to ask for suggestion
i know u ar nt marry yet
just waith u must experience it if u try dat
for sure
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by slimchi2k2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
i see people encouragin u tellin u who to do and nt
sorry for ur future
u can insult me as u like u are welcome
someone must do desame to u wen tim comes,and u we found out
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by slimchi2k2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
pls sis Mrs.Chima(f):
if u ar nt faithful in ur marrige it doesn't mean dat,every women is unfaithful
i have sister's i dont see the reason why them have to cheat they husb
pls sorry to sound dis way but i love my sis and my inlaw's
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
@op.. try sugar mommies grin grin
Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by CrazyMan(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
Flygerian.:

Well said bro...well said

Re: I Want To Do A Married Woman by slimojas89(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ashewo..no do person wife o..or ur gbodo go big sotey e go dey rub ground..lol

Cleavage / Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? / Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo)