Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952879 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2015
sirkezman:
those who have been scheduled, how long did it take to get a response from abuja? my sister sent an email since yesterday and no reply yet

that is weird oo..... I have sent e-mails on two occasions to the embassy and I got a reply on both occasion around 3 hours after I sent the mail.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:12pm On May 14, 2015
abi.. thats all i think too.. i have sent it again today with no response. what else did you attach to your email apart from your passport and your admission letter?

olabode89:

that is weird oo..... I have sent e-mails on two occasions to the embassy and I got a reply on both occasion around 3 hours after I sent the mail.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 4:16pm On May 14, 2015
sirkezman:
I can see most people are confused about the online application. for clarification, payment for both online and paper application will be made into a nigerian bank. so if you are applying online, when you get to the payment option, you choose the option of paying at the embassy. nothing will be done on your account till you visit the embassy. when you visit the embassy with your payment slip, your account will be activated and then they start to process your application. I prefer the online route because it is faster since decision on your application will be made in finland and not in Nigeria. about uploading documents, i think you have the maximum of 10 files to load on migri.fi, so all you need to do is to scan all your files and convert them to pdf. so, (all) your bank statement sheets (last 3 months) becomes one document, your sponsors statement (last six month) another one, insurance another one, your letter of introduction (or Sop) and your Sponsors letter of support makes another document.. also include your sponsors employment letter and pay slips then you are fine..
tanx boss...you jus answered almost all d question am abt to ask u again......as a self sponsor i will be uploading two employment letters(i av worked in one company b4 dis present job i am doin), trust fund certificate with statement of acc of 180k, sop, my statement of acc for 3months wit 1.5m as d balance, tax clearance certificate for the past three years, my pay slip for six months. hop am good to go wit all dis supporting documents?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
sirkezman:
abi.. thats all i think too.. i have sent it again today with no response. what else did you attach to your email apart from your passport and your admission letter?

I attached only my admission letter.

Kindly confirm that the email you sent the message to was visa.aba@formin.fi
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
yes.. like 6 times now sef. the devil is really trying to mess things up

olabode89:

I attached only my admission letter.

Kindly confirm that the email you sent the message to was visa.aba@formin.fi
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
yes this should be ok. all they need is to know you have the funds and these documents are good enough to prove that

billydragon:
tanx boss...you jus answered almost all d question am abt to ask u again......as a self sponsor i will be uploading two employment letters(i av worked in one company b4 dis present job i am doin), trust fund certificate with statement of acc of 180k, sop, my statement of acc for 3months wit 1.5m as d balance, tax clearance certificate for the past three years, my pay slip for six months. hop am good to go wit all dis supporting documents?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
this is what im saying...
http://www.aiicoplc.com/contact-us/company-address

http://www.mbaplc.com/mbaplc-1/contact.php?id=branch

go to the nearest office to you... you dont really need to call anyone...

Cmanforall:

Modified:
I 'googled' for their contact and the guy is telling me between 50-54k... That he's not too sure. He's not in the office to confirm from the papers.

Abeg, if its this way, I'll need SIP contacts for 9ja den?
smiley

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
sirkezman:
yes this should be ok. all they need is to know you have the funds and these documents are good enough to prove that

noted....tanx boss smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2015
olabode89:

Bros no be only u dey 4 dt issue.likewise me too. I don't know what happen but dey will sha surely reply ni.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 5:42pm On May 14, 2015
when did you send them an email?

ooluseyipa:

Bros no be only u dey 4 dt issue.likewise me too. I don't know what happen but dey will sha surely reply ni.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2015
sirkezman:
when did you send them an email?

This morning. I jst want to make an enquiry, but no reply. Unlike d previous ones,dt dey reply with 2hrs.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 5:57pm On May 14, 2015
well there is an holiday here in finland today.. maybe it extends to the finnish embassy too
ooluseyipa:

This morning. I jst want to make an enquiry, but no reply. Unlike d previous ones,dt dey reply with 2hrs.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2015
sirkezman:
well there is an holiday here in finland today.. maybe it extends to the finnish embassy too

Oh! It will affect the embassy too.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 10:04pm On May 14, 2015
billydragon:

This is cool.
How about someone that has no tax clearance?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 5:18am On May 15, 2015
sirkezman:
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tobzzy(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2015
I want to apply for an undergraduate course in Finland with no tuition fee, I want to know schools that will accept waec.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 12:35pm On May 15, 2015
ehn apply nah

tobzzy:
I want to apply for an undergraduate course in Finland with no tuition fee, I want to know schools that will accept waec.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anyicent: 1:16pm On May 15, 2015
@sirkezman,
In which school and course was your sister admitted to?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 4:22pm On May 15, 2015
anyicent:
@sirkezman, In which school and course was your sister admitted to?
He said it before, I think UEF, Research Chemistry or something like that...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2015
anyicent:
@sirkezman,
In which school and course was your sister admitted to?

It is in UEF and it is MDP for Research Chemists.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by tobzzy(m): 3:40am On May 16, 2015
sirkezman:
ehn apply nah
how will I apply when I don't know how to go about it
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 8:25am On May 16, 2015
tobzzy:
how will I apply when I don't know how to go about it

Start by using Google...it will go a long way to answer a lot of Ur questions...read this thread from page one....after that..Ull have narrowed down Ur questions to specifics...Then we can help...cheers
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2015
@goskian have u applied for accomodation on TOAS?
I applied yesterday but i am yet to receive an email confirmation.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 3:08pm On May 16, 2015
ooluseyipa:

It is in UEF and it is MDP for Research Chemists.
boss, abeg shey uef don send u confirmation say dem don receive ur confirmation form?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 3:41pm On May 16, 2015
Cmanforall:

This is cool.
How about someone that has no tax clearance?
I tink u are good 2 go witout it...bt if u need it, go to internal revenue, u will get it there...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2015
billydragon:
boss, abeg shey uef don send u confirmation say dem don receive ur confirmation form?
I
I neva send it by mail ooo. Will do dt in June and I will monitor it. U can send mail to ur coordinator, he or she will confirm for u
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 9:23pm On May 16, 2015
billydragon:

I'm yet to receive my acceptance letter and confirmation form via post o.

Hope I'm not lagging behind in ds UEF waka?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 11:51pm On May 16, 2015
ooluseyipa:

I
I neva send it by mail ooo. Will do dt in June and I will monitor it. U can send mail to ur coordinator, he or she will confirm for u
did u mean post mail or email...I sent mine tru email already and I did nt receive any acknowledgement frm her......she told me ealier dat sendin tru post is more recognise dan email....

Abeg,I got anoda admission 3days ago wit ma preferred course and location which I intend 2 send d accepted confirmation form on monday. My problem nw is I av already sent accepted confirmation form via email 2 uef. Pls aw do I go abt dis?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 11:53pm On May 16, 2015
Cmanforall:

I'm yet to receive my acceptance letter and confirmation form via post o.

Hope I'm not lagging behind in ds UEF waka?
I av nt receive mine either bt u can use d one dey sent 2 u tru email 2 process ur visa..

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 12:34am On May 17, 2015
someone should direct me on how to make online application for this elli housing at joensuu. I've been on it without success for the past 3hrs, always telling me choose a housing unit for all the...' like below
Missing information

Please choose at least one flat for every housing type!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2015
billydragon:
did u mean post mail or email...I sent mine tru email already and I did nt receive any acknowledgement frm her......she told me ealier dat sendin tru post is more recognise dan email....

Abeg,I got anoda admission 3days ago wit ma preferred course and location which I intend 2 send d accepted confirmation form on monday. My problem nw is I av already sent accepted confirmation form via email 2 uef. Pls aw do I go abt dis?

I sent mine thru email and she confirmed to me that she have it. So that makes it simple.
About the other admission, if u ve not booked appointment with the embassy,based on UEF admission, than u can accept this other. And use it to fill 4 RP @ d embassy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.