Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953311 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
badt guy. your mind dirty sha! lol. make d guy wise up sha cox no one n knows where his/her 'God sent' is oooo

sureb0y:

Bro na wa for u o. Babe dey give u number to talk better, u dey give am email address. It's 2015 man, you be nerd? cheesy just kidding o before u launch counterattack, you just broke the guy code with ur action sha. I no sure say you be Lagos boy. No Lagos boy go do this kind thing.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Growingboi:
For those undergraduate aspirants, i would say Sincerely, this thread is 90% post graduate and 10% undergraduate and ielts haven been following this thread for a while now.

The reason is simple!!! Most of the contributors here are first degree holders. Hence they post what they know. It's a Nigerian thread, getting undergraduate admission in Finland from Naija isn't easy hence many people aren't bothered. It's because of the stress u have to go thru to write their entrance exams which can't be done here in Nigeria. That's why people from this part of the world don't bother too much about it. Y'all should stop making it look like there's a form of discrimination or we're deliberately neglecting the undergrad admission issues.

Another application period is coming, make one person do small undergrad admission research and post his findings here, others go jump on am and u'll see the balance.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Growingboi:
badt guy. your mind dirty sha! lol. make d guy wise up sha cox no one n knows where his/her 'God sent' is oooo

Hehehehe, my mind clean die. I no just understand the rationale behind the guy action. E just be like say u meet babe for icm. Better hot babe, una talk... she ask for ur pin. U come say no, say u prefer letter writing con give am your p.o.box number. Na dulling be that. cheesy
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2015
sureb0y:

Hehehehe, my mind clean die. I no just understand the rationale behind the guy action. E just be like say u meet babe for icm. Better hot babe, una talk... she ask for ur pin. U come say no, say u prefer letter writing con give am your p.o.box number. Na dulling be that. cheesy

LMFAO!!!

Sureb0y my nigga!! u no well o.... Eeerybody no fit b like Messi..... For every Suarez there is a Rickie Lambert.

How preps for movement dey go. Have u sent ur passport to the embassy?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Undergraduate guys shld jst post how dey will go about there stuff down here. Since last year that have been following the trend, it Is basically on Master degree. So I wll suggest that d undergraduate too, shld post how dey want to go about all dere stuff. But always remember that this trend is been monitor, so don't post what will make dem have a change of mind about entrance exam.

@ sure boy, the guy is not from lagos. He is from Kogi or ilorin(sorry @ adebasket97) na dem dey do dt kine thing. Turning down an open invitation is a crime thing if u want to go to finland.

I guess I need to mail dis embassy people on the issue of this lady that always pick calls. The lady is something else.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
@ all, I think it pays to pour out ones mind which i have just done since all users on this thread are Nigerians. To some extent i will agree to an extent to a comment saying some people are lazy to source for information themselves and only rely to the little piece of info on this thread. However, I just felt like im the odd one out talking about undergraduate admissions here. But to my utmost surprise i have received a couple of emails asking of detailed info about undergraduate studies which invariably means there are ghost observers here. Well,here is my own take,any potential undergraduate applicants should also be an active user dropping useful info on this thread rather than being a ghost observer.Additonally,pls dont let this thread be one sided and as for me BALDLARRY,I have been an active users with useful comments . So my fellow undegraduate applicants who have received an offer of admission should let themselves be known here. As for baldlarry,I have received an offer of admission to study Business Information technology @ Lapland UAS ,I did my entrance examinations in both Germany and Holland cuz i got 2 different invitation lettesr from Laurea and Lapland. But Im filing in my appliccation from Nigeria cuz of bank statement palava which made them refused me in 2009 and its here i got what i can present relating to bank account wahala.......To those who have been granted RP,congratulations and hope to seeing u guys in Finnishland Ins Sha Allaah .
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
@seyi abeg o, I no be from kogi o..

seriously, when I see the thing yday, I just dy laf..lol..@king, no mind boys o

@sureb0y, I pity finnish gals o, dm go hear am this time around.........lolz
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2015
@baldlarry, you can search the forum, there this thread that was up sometimes last year about finland undergraduate admission, but since no one was interested. the thread went down OR maybe twas cos the entrance examination was cancelled in 9ja, you can as well create a new thread.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2015
@adebasket, Thanks bro.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
baldlarry:
@ all, I think it pays to pour out ones mind which i have just done since all users on this thread are Nigerians. To some extent i will agree to an extent to a comment saying some people are lazy to source for information themselves and only rely to the little piece of info on this thread. However, I just felt like im the odd one out talking about undergraduate admissions here. But to my utmost surprise i have received a couple of emails asking of detailed info about undergraduate studies which invariably means there are ghost observers here. Well,here is my own take,any potential undergraduate applicants should also be an active user dropping useful info on this thread rather than being a ghost observer.Additonally,pls dont let this thread be one sided and as for me BALDLARRY,I have been an active users with useful comments . So my fellow undegraduate applicants who have received an offer of admission should let themselves be known here. As for baldlarry,I have received an offer of admission to study Business Information technology @ Lapland UAS ,I did my entrance examinations in both Germany and Holland cuz i got 2 different invitation lettesr from Laurea and Lapland. But Im filing in my appliccation from Nigeria cuz of bank statement palava which made them refused me in 2009 and its here i got what i can present relating to bank account wahala.......To those who have been granted RP,congratulations and hope to seeing u guys in Finnishland Ins Sha Allaah .

Chief, i get your points. As mentioned by Sureb0y the entrance exam thingy is the major reason why most peeps living in Nigeria are not interested in BSc. programs in Finland. The only way information concerning BSc program will be available on this thread is for Bsc aspirant and successful applicant like yourself take out and post detailed steps on how they applied and wrote the entrance exam, materials that they prepared with etc.

Hmmm Lapland..... that's Northern Finland, right??..........I should be in Tampere in 3 weeks time though grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2015
sureb0y:

Bro na wa for u o. Babe dey give u number to talk better, u dey give am email address. It's 2015 man, you be nerd? cheesy just kidding o before u launch counterattack, you just broke the guy code with ur action sha. I no sure say you be Lagos boy. No Lagos boy go do this kind thing.

Lmao....me sef laugh when i see am o. Am sure some other guys here go don take advantage sef. Maybe oga is happily married sha. smiley
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GeneXY: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2015
@ olabode n other Guys: hw did u book ur ticket. Can't c any Turkish airline to Helsinki with insurance included on wakanow. Saw 159k.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2015
GeneXY:
@ olabode n other Guys: hw did u book ur ticket. Can't c any Turkish airline to Helsinki with insurance included on wakanow. Saw 159k.

You wouldn't see the insurance until you get close to the point of payment...... The insurance goes for 7K.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2015
You r right sureb0y. i was just trying to advice and encourage the undergraduates to research on their own cox there is no enough info on this thread to help them through task.

sureb0y:

The reason is simple!!! Most of the contributors here are first degree holders. Hence they post what they know. It's a Nigerian thread, getting undergraduate admission in Finland from Naija isn't easy hence many people aren't bothered. It's because of the stress u have to go thru to write their entrance exams which can't be done here in Nigeria. That's why people from this part of the world don't bother too much about it. Y'all should stop making it look like there's a form of discrimination or we're deliberately neglecting the undergrad admission issues.

Another application period is coming, make one person do small undergrad admission research and post his findings here, others go jump on am and u'll see the balance.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
olabode89:

You wouldn't see the insurance until you get close to the point of payment...... The insurance goes for 7K.
boss, pls aw did u pay 4 d booking or can I book nw and pay later on waka now? Better still, do dey av a bank account I can pay 2? I need ur clarification on dis pls, am kind of confuse rite nw.. Tanx
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by wenny1205(f): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hi... Someone once talked about "BScBA Programme in Mikkeli" said all needed was waec and SAT, just read through this thread its all there. It took me three days to catch up at 116 then. So just try its really informative.

Good luck
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ebunolorun: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Please I want to know how one can pay for the accommodation (toas) because I tried to pay, and my bank said CBN rejected it because d accommodation bill wasn't on a letter paper. Please any way out, my latest date is expiring today.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ebunolorun:
Please I want to know how one can pay for the accommodation (toas) because I tried to pay, and my bank said CBN rejected it because d accommodation bill wasn't on a letter paper. Please any way out, my latest date is expiring today.
Use a domiciliary account.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
billydragon:
boss, pls aw did u pay 4 d booking or can I book nw and pay later on waka now? Better still, do dey av a bank account I can pay 2? I need ur clarification on dis pls, am kind of confuse rite nw.. Tanx

I paid using my GTBank naira Mastercard.

If you nor want stress you can call their customer care number and they are super ready to guide you on how to make payment.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Where is this Aril I dont think man can the way God go take bless you. i shock as I receive the Ielts materials today, you post am with your money and time and energy cool. 1 luv my brother.

If i get this kind of ur handwriting, i no go write ielts before i pass. you b computer?

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
wenny1205:
Hi... Someone once talked about "BScBA Programme in Mikkeli" said all needed was waec and SAT, just read through this thread its all there. It took me three days to catch up at 116 then. So just try its really informative.

Good luck

May God Bless you.... i Spent around 4hrs from to catch up from page 0 to page 60 something when i first discovered this thread sometimes around November 2014.... fast forward 7 months and i should be in Finland very soon. Peeps are kinda lazy.... you don't ask basic/generic/overflogged questions and expect answers.

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rajput4real93: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
@dondaddycares,hw was ur interview? Dis joensuu housing people offered me an accommodation yesterdy and d deadline for payment of d deposit fee is 29th july. Let's connect asap.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bamjazzy:
@chibu how did u go abt obtaining d ielts form? just want to obtain d form now, my passport n transcript are ready. pls call or reach me on 07035598939.
this address https://ielts.britishcouncil.org was given to me by British council here in Rivers state, I registered through it and you can as well use it to register. I register through the address last week Thursday, and I paid #40,000 with my first bank draft on Tuesday this week, make sure you pay within five working days from the day you register. It is better you pay with your bank draft, because as I went there today to obtain my study pack with #4000, I met some people complaining that the master/verve card they used debited their bank account without the payment been carried out.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls who else have collect is RP card. One of my guy sent his passport last week and get the card today. Is that how, dey always do? Me and this guy got decision same day. Though I send mine this tuesday, till now ve not see anything.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cmanforall:
For those that have booked their flight tickets, pls which airline did you settle for and what's the price of their tickets? Did you go thru an agent?
Did you take one way or roundtrip ticket?
Please share this important info and give links(online)...

Thanks.

Cc: Sureb0y, Goskian, Olabode89, sirkezman (sis) and other bosses...
Peeps, what's up?
You can book your flight online through wakanow and opt to pay at a bank within 24 hr. I finally booked and paid for my flight today. I paid through bank transfer in the banking hall after completing the online booking process. My e-ticket don land.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
I finally sent my passport to the embassy today, been busy all these while...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
olabode89:

I paid using my GTBank naira Mastercard.

If you nor want stress you can call their customer care number and they are super ready to guide you on how to make payment.
ok boss...tanx so much..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Goskian:

Peeps, what's up?
You can book your flight online through wakanow and opt to pay at a bank within 24 hr. I finally booked and paid for my flight today. I paid through bank transfer in the banking hall after completing the online booking process. My e-ticket don land.

how much u pay?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GeneXY: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
@ Goskian n other Guys: please assist with a draft covering letter u sent along with ur passport to the embassy. Also wc courier service did u use n how much does it cost
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Goskian:

Peeps, what's up?
boss,was d account number displayed after fillin d form and which bank are dey using pls?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dayo229: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
I agree with what Sureboy said. The problem with d undergraduate programme is d entrance exam because dey don't arrange it in Nigeria anymore and for d past two years dey have been using Kenya as d only african country though a friend of mine who is also on nairaland told me someone wrote in cameroun.

Since there is no harm in trying I call on anybody who is interested in applying for undergraduate programme in finland come next year to PM me. Who knows they might decide to use Togo, Cotonu, Cameroun, Ghana or other neighboring country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.