Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (954355 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
sirkezman:
gtb charges 420 per transaction

What will you advice boss...... GTB Mastercard or to change with Aboki
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
sirkezman:
gtb charges 420 per transaction

just checked, 4 of my cards are visa, hope i can make use of them too or do i need to get a master card? can the ATM over there give up to 1k euro per withdrawal? I think its better to withdraw with card then rather than changing here in Naija
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by wenny1205(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
dondaddycares:

just checked, 4 of my cards are visa, hope i can make use of them too or do i need to get a master card? can the ATM over there give up to 1k euro per withdrawal? I think its better to withdraw with card then rather than changing here in Naija

in april of this year cbn reduced it to a max of $300 a day on all channles(shop­ping online at foreign stores, ATMs and POS).

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rajput4real93: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Ebunolorun,pls when did u do your interview? And pls help me wit silju's(d secretary of migri) email asap.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by bateej: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2015
I got a room through Toas but i have a room mate which i dont know...i was going to reject it but my tutor said i shouldnt..I hope i can get a better place if i dont like it...Send your details to Kolajeg@yahoo.com lets connect. WHAT DID YOU APPLY FOR IN UTA. quote author=olabode89 post=36592208]

Cool.....Where you able to get an accommodation? If yes which of the TOAS apartments... I dey find person to share a room with o... I couldn't pay for mine cos my cash was tied down during the RP process.

[/quote]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 12:39am On Aug 05, 2015
bateej:
I got a room through Toas but i have a room mate which i dont know...i was going to reject it but my tutor said i shouldnt..I hope i can get a better place if i dont like it...Send your details to Kolajeg@yahoo.com lets connect. WHAT DID YOU APPLY FOR IN UTA. quote author=olabode89 post=36592208]

Cool.....Where you able to get an accommodation? If yes which of the TOAS apartments... I dey find person to share a room with o... I couldn't pay for mine cos my cash was tied down during the RP process.

I will be studying at TUT not UTA...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 2:12am On Aug 05, 2015
well, with gtb u cant withdraw more than the euro equivalent of #60k. i really dunno about the other banks.

dondaddycares:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 2:14am On Aug 05, 2015
its better to change at least 1k or 2 with aboki.. den u can use ur card when next u need bar

olabode89:

What will you advice boss...... GTB Mastercard or to change with Aboki
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2015
I hail boys for all corners o.@sirkezman how u dy sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2015
sirkezman:
well, with gtb u cant withdraw more than the euro equivalent of #60k. i really dunno about the other banks.

60k per day?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2015
@sirkezman good morning. How far wth ur sister. Is she in finland now? Pls can u send me ur number?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2015
Guys if u are leaving naija, I will advice u to change ur money @ aboki place. Reason is becos, cbn is not stable wth dere policy yet,dey are trying to use all avenue dt will make naira strong again. U may be dere wth all ur cash in ur acct, and dey will come with another policy. Pls, change ur cash. U can get a reasonable price from all dis bureau d change @ eko hotel.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2015
@seyi na kuopio u dy go?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
adebasket97:
@seyi na kuopio u dy go?

No oooo. Am going to Joensuu.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2015
sirkezman:
its better to change at least 1k or 2 with aboki.. den u can use ur card when next u need bar

Thanks bro.
I just tire jare.... i still dey run my exit procedures for my place of work, the process just long anyhow but man gatz resign properly.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2015
olabode89:

Thanks bro.
I just tire jare.... i still dey run my exit procedures for my place of work, the process just long anyhow but man gatz resign properly.

How come exist become dat hard. Jst resign jare.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2015
ooluseyipa:

How come exist become dat hard. Jst resign jare.

Lol....naah. I might need a reference from the company in future. Friday is my last dat at work.
How preparation dey go?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2015
olabode89:

Lol....naah. I might need a reference from the company in future. Friday is my last dat at work.
How preparation dey go?

Moving bro. My last day too is friday. And ve given them everything they need.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
I just got this supplementary requests o. Make una xome help me out o.

Clarification concerning your funds:
  1. Please provide an official statement of account issued by your bank indicating all 
transac-tions to and from your bank account starting from 26th of June 2015 until  the latest possible date. Please note that the bank statement should indicate all the  deposits and withdrawals made during that period, and the dates when these  transactions were made.  2. If you have another bank account, please provide information from it as well like 
stated above.  3. Please clarify where/from whom you received the funds on your bank account? 
Please provide official documentation (e.g. bank statements from the originating  bank account) indicating the origin of the funds deposited on your account.  4. Please clarify and provide official documentation (e.g. bank statements from the 
originat-ing bank account) indicating the origin of the deposits made to your bank  account on 19th , 27th and 28th of May, and 12th, 17th and 25th of June 2015.  5. Please provide an official statement of account issued by your sponsor’s bank 
indicating all transactions to and from his personal bank account starting from 1st  of March 2015 until the latest possible date. Please clarify where/from whom your  sponsor received the funds on his bank account? Please provide official  documentation (e.g. bank statements from the originating bank account) indicating  the origin of the funds deposited on your sponsor’s account.  6. Please provide your pay slips from the last 6 months.
 7. If someone else is sponsoring your studies in Finland:
• Please clarify your relationship to the sponsor and explain why s/he is willing to
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
1. I go print again
2. The other account I got is first bank and I opened it recently
3.I don already upload all my sponsors documents(company documents and soa)
4. On 19th may, I deposited 300k in my name in cash also, my sponsor deposited 150k via atm transfer from one of his accounts. On 27th and 28th may I deposited in cash 430k, and 207k in my name, cash again. On 12th, 17th, 25th of june, my sponsor deposited 166k,200k,195k, 217k. All these are cash deposit.
5. I go print that one
6. I am paid in cash at work. Do I get a letter stating that?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
adebasket97:
I just got this supplementary requests o. Make una xome help me out o.

Clarification concerning your funds:
  1. Please provide an official statement of account issued by your bank indicating all 
transac-tions to and from your bank account starting from 26th of June 2015 until  the latest possible date. Please note that the bank statement should indicate all the  deposits and withdrawals made during that period, and the dates when these  transactions were made.  2. If you have another bank account, please provide information from it as well like 
stated above.  3. Please clarify where/from whom you received the funds on your bank account? 
Please provide official documentation (e.g. bank statements from the originating  bank account) indicating the origin of the funds deposited on your account.  4. Please clarify and provide official documentation (e.g. bank statements from the 
originat-ing bank account) indicating the origin of the deposits made to your bank  account on 19th , 27th and 28th of May, and 12th, 17th and 25th of June 2015.  5. Please provide an official statement of account issued by your sponsor’s bank 
indicating all transactions to and from his personal bank account starting from 1st  of March 2015 until the latest possible date. Please clarify where/from whom your  sponsor received the funds on his bank account? Please provide official  documentation (e.g. bank statements from the originating bank account) indicating  the origin of the funds deposited on your sponsor’s account.  6. Please provide your pay slips from the last 6 months.
 7. If someone else is sponsoring your studies in Finland:
• Please clarify your relationship to the sponsor and explain why s/he is willing to 

[b]1. Get your bank statement from your bank from 26 June 2015 to today..... scan and send

2. Only include the bank statement if there is a transfer from another of your bank account to the one u presented to MIGRI

3. For this you have to pick all deposits in your account from the period covered by the bank statement that was presented to MIGRI. I will advise that you use the format below;

20 June 2015
N350,000
Amount represents fund transferred to my account by my sponsor Mr Ajigijaga as part of resources to be utilized during my studies. This can also be traced to my Sponsors bank account (if he transferred from his bank) on XX/XX/2015. My sponsors bank statement can be found as part of the documents that have been submitted.

4. Use same format......P.S... I can provide a better suggestion if you provide me with details of the deposits made on the aforementioned dates by MIGRI.

5. Get your sponsors bank statement from 1 March 2015 to today.... Scan and send

6. Since you don't have a payslip get a letter from your Company stating the mode of payment used by the Company.

"My Employer does not issue payslips monthly, Salaries are paid in cash and in line with the details of my employment contract. I have attached a letter from my employer explaining the mode of salary payment and also a copy of my employment letter"

7. If there are other deposits in your account that were not made by you or ur sponsor.... that should fall under this category.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cmanforall:
The bosses... Please can someone tell me route to Kuopio from Helsinki. Cos I wan check on someone in Tampere before arriving kuopio.

So Wan knw if one from Helsinki is gonna pass Tampere before reaching Kuopio. Make I no go pass my school say I dey find peson. Lol...

........ I'm still waiting for their mail with respect to my RP card.....

Guess they went on a short break.. # dunno o. Lol

Cc: sirkezman, iceberg54, olabode, adebasket, billydragon and all other bosses
boss, u sef neva receive mail frm embassy?? Its been three weeks already rite? make embassy no delay oo...make dem resume sharpaly, boys gas move..u don book for flight?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
@adebasket, do exactly as olabode adviced...congratulation in advance bro!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
@olabode thanks for the swift response

for the deposits, they are all made in cash i.e they are cash deposits. And the cash is from my sponsor but the only problem is the exact same amount is not reflected in his company's account statement. he's the managing director of the company and sole signatory to the company's account.

from the company's account statement their are lots of deposits by customers ranging from 200k-10million and withdrawals by him.

so na when he get cash for hand he dy gv me cash to deposit, no direct transfers from his company account to mine.

as I said earlier

***On 19th may, I deposited 300k in my name in cash,
my sponsor deposited 150k via atm transfer from one of his
accounts.

On may 27th and 28th I deposited cash 430k,
and 207k in my name.

On 12th, 17th, 25th of
june, I deposited 166k,200k,195k, 217k in my sponsors name All these
are cash deposit.***

Lastly, there are a lot of transactions on my account, Infact the statement I uploaded is 15pages. their are deposits made from sales of palm fruits from my grandpa farm, my own share is deposited monthly, but dm no ask those ones.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
billydragon:
@adebasket, do exactly as olabode adviced...congratulation in advance bro!

thanks boss
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
adebasket97:
@olabode thanks for the swift response

for the deposits, they are all made in cash i.e they are cash deposits. And the cash is from my sponsor but the only problem is the exact same amount is not reflected in his company's account statement. he's the managing director of the company and sole signatory to the company's account.

from the company's account statement their are lots of deposits by customers ranging from 200k-10million and withdrawals by him.

so na when he get cash for hand he dy gv me cash to deposit, no direct transfers from his company account to mine.

as I said earlier

***On 19th may, I deposited 300k in my name in cash,
my sponsor deposited 150k via atm transfer from one of his
accounts.

On may 27th and 28th I deposited cash 430k,
and 207k in my name.

On 12th, 17th, 25th of
june, I deposited 166k,200k,195k, 217k in my sponsors name All these
are cash deposit.***

I did a quick summation and arrived at the following;
Your sponsor deposited - 928K
You deposited - 937K

For your sponsor you can say the source of his deposits is his business venture/company which u have included the financials and statutory documents.

For the ones deposited by you... I suggest you say u are involved in some form of cooperative contributions in which you save some part of the salary you receive in cash from your employee... Although the cash deposits made in your name are quite much, but u can tie/relate the deposits to ur cash salary. make it convincing and logical.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
olabode89:

I did a quick summation and arrived at the following;
Your sponsor deposited - 928K
You deposited - 937K

For your sponsor you can say the source of his deposits is his business venture/company which u have included the financials and statutory documents.

For the ones deposited by you... I suggest you say u are involved in some form of cooperative contributions in which you save some part of the salary you receive in cash from your employee... Although the cash deposits made in your name are quite much, but u can tie/relate the deposits to ur cash salary. make it convincing and logical.

thanks boss. are these to be written in a letter, or I email them? and will I not be required to upload any from of document relating to the contribution you mentioned
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
@olabode I really appreciate ur sensitivity and d way u tackle @adebasket issue. U give d right summation which is d best. Permit me to ask, are u an auditor?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
ooluseyipa:
@olabode I really appreciate ur sensitivity and d way u tackle @adebasket issue. U give d right summation which is d best. Permit me to ask, are u an auditor?

Smart you.... Yes o... I b auditor with one of the Big 4 audit firms grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
adebasket97:

thanks boss. are these to be written in a letter, or I email them? and will I not be required to upload any from of document relating to the contribution you mentioned

Draft a letter of explanation and upload it as part of the attachment. You can make reference to all the supplementary attachments provided.

I thought about the loophole of them requesting for documentation concerning the contribution.... Lemme think it through and get back to you before tomorrow morning.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
billydragon:
boss, u sef neva receive mail frm embassy?? Its been three weeks already rite? make embassy no delay oo...make dem resume sharpaly, boys gas move..u don book for flight?

Oga, I sent them mail o, no response. (it's more than 3wks).
Na just NOW I say make I check my spam (something I very rarely do), na so their mail just dey collect AC for that section. I'm happy now that my RP card is in 9ja.
Will send my passport tomorrow or next.

I advise people to be checking their spam.

Boss, I never book o. Dunno if to use agent or wakanow. Wch will you use?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cmanforall:

Oga, I sent them mail o, no response. (it's more than 3wks).
Na just NOW I say make I check my spam (something I very rarely do), na so their mail just dey collect AC for that section. I'm happy now that my RP card is in 9ja.
Will send my passport tomorrow or next.

I advise people to be checking their spam.

Boss, I never book o. Dunno if to use agent or wakanow. Wch will you use?

Congratz Sir..........Use Wakanow check price first then contact an agent.... go for the cheaper option.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.