Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (949634 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2016
adexbaba010:
Not at all bro! Of the greatest gbo saaaa!!!
Gbo saaaaaa!!!!!!! Naso! Nice one baba!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by antosco: 3:09pm On May 06, 2016
Hi all,

Pls does anyone know of a company / individual that can stand as sponsor?

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2016
antosco:
Hi all,

Pls does anyone know of a company / individual that can stand as sponsor?

Thanks

Bros, this statement of account thingy is the most critical and delicate part of your residence permit application and should be treated with utmost scrupulousness. It's dicey to use strangers for such as most are not credible. Just get a family member, friends, church members or anyone you're close to and sure of. Worst case scenario, just be forthright and give verbal explanations to the permit officer regarding the means of acquisition of your fund. This worked for sureb0y. You will however, need to be assertive, lucid and univocal in your explanation. That's better than using an unsure sponsor. (i stand to be corrected though)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SnazzyBaba(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2016
adexbaba010:

Boss, that ish was not a big deal at all. No body ask anything regarding it at any point; embassy, uef, nor my department. I have an affidavit cos of nija palava then yet my affidavit was returned to me by the admission office (University of Ibadan). I was worried during my application to Finland cos I didn't know how they will handle such case. I forwarded the affidavit though as supplementary doc. So maybe u should get one or attached it as well if u had one. I also have friends here in Europe with similar background. Affidavit will come handy, will be my take home message. All the best!

Thank you so much Boss.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Wordsmith(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2016
I have some questions.

I'm filling the online form, currently. Do I fill both the online form and the physical one or just do one and send to them via email?

The €6000 is critical and I may get a non-relative as a sponsor, as relatives/family are not forthcoming. Is it still advisable to use this sponsor?

On the online form, am I required to make payment of €300 there or attach a slip of my payment from the bank?

Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
Wordsmith:
I have some questions.

I'm filling the online form, currently. Do I fill both the online form and the physical one or just do one and send to them via email?

The €6000 is critical and I may get a non-relative as a sponsor, as relatives/family are not forthcoming. Is it still advisable to use this sponsor?

On the online form, am I required to make payment of €300 there or attach a slip of my payment from the bank?

Thanks

You're not sending anything via email except you want to book an appointment. But try to also fill the OLE_OPI form(which can be gotten on migri.fi) and attach with the documents you'll be mailing to the embassy

Pay 67k to standard Chartered Bank and present it at the embassy on ur interview day. Select this option when you want to submit your online app on enterfinland.fi .

Ps: note that you're required to have €6,720 and not €6,000.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2016
For those that need the OLE_OPI form, here, http://www.migri.fi/download/15087_OLE_OPI_En.pdf?a45216628951d388
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by fintins: 6:45pm On May 08, 2016
Bosses in the house I twale oooo. Abeg any Jyvaskylar in the house abi na only me waka come? Please I appreciate anyone who can clarify certain things about Finland accommodation and visa application.
Do I need to have an accommodation ready or booked before applying for a residence permit? As such, showing proof of it when submitting my application. Or just apply like that since my statement of account says I can fend for my self for the period of the RP. Thanks ooooo bosses and the boss them
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
fintins:
Bosses in the house I twale oooo. Abeg any Jyvaskylar in the house abi na only me waka come? Please I appreciate anyone who can clarify certain things about Finland accommodation and visa application.
Do I need to have an accommodation ready or booked before applying for a residence permit? As such, showing proof of it when submitting my application. Or just apply like that since my statement of account says I can fend for my self for the period of the RP. Thanks ooooo bosses and the boss them

read ten pages backwards, you'll get more than enough
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:14pm On May 08, 2016
yes print and make 2 photocopies of everything.

SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Bosses, do we have to print and submit alongside originals, the form we filled online on enterfinland.fi?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2016
sirkezman:
yes print and make 2 photocopies of everything.

Oops! The problem is, I only included the OLE_OPI form with the original files I submitted via courier. Please, can the printed online form from enterfinland.fi wait till interview day? Thank you boss!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 11:02pm On May 08, 2016
yes u can re print it from ur portal

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Oops! The problem is, I only included the OLE_OPI form with the original files I submitted via courier. Please, can the printed online form from enterfinland.fi wait till interview day? Thank you boss!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2016
sirkezman:
yes u can re print it from ur portal
Okay baba. I appreciate
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dachizi: 8:24am On May 09, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
For those that need the OLE_OPI form, here,
http://www.migri.fi/download/15087_OLE_OPI_En.pdf?a45216628951d388
. @schooldropout- we were offered the same course in UEF. Have you decided on which school to accept?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 8:39am On May 09, 2016
Hi All

is anyone booking an appointment at the embassy today? Abeg which date dem reach now?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2016
dachizi:
. @schooldropout- we were offered the same course in UEF. Have you decided on which school to accept?

Environmental Biology or environmental policy and law. Which of the two cos I got both in same school?

I think I'll go for Helsinki sha.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2016
sirkezman:
Hi All

is anyone booking an appointment at the embassy today? Abeg which date dem reach now?

Boss, I don't think it's done chronologically. You should be able to choose a date regardless.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dachizi: 10:15am On May 09, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Environmental Biology or environmental policy and law. Which of the two cos I got both in same school?

I think I'll go for Helsinki sha.
. Environmental policy and Law. That's sad, but by all means go to Helsinki it's the best of the best
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nerressa: 10:20am On May 09, 2016
smurfymorello:
Please anybody planning to apply this year should please contact me so we could run it together.

I'm applying for my younger brother, undergraduate studies..
What steps have you taken so far?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2016
dachizi:
. Environmental policy and Law. That's sad, but by all means go to Helsinki it's the best of the best

Thank you bro. Woulda loved to go for that course but I've put everything into careful consideration. Helsinki should be the preference as I can have a seamless switch to Environmental policy and law afterwards but might be herculean to do the converse.

We go meet still!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2016
Nerressa:

I'm applying for my younger brother, undergraduate studies.. What steps have you taken so far?
Hope you're aware that tuitions will be charged henceforward?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2016
A FEMALE FRIEND TAHT HAS BEEN GRANTED ADMISSION IS LOOKING FOR A FEMALE THAT IS GOING TO TURKU. ANYONE IN THE HOUSE?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 11:28am On May 09, 2016
in most cases its done chronologically but i will request for a date now sha. i hope it will still be available

SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Boss, I don't think it's done chronologically. You should be able to choose a date regardless.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2016
sirkezman:
in most cases its done chronologically but i will request for a date now sha. i hope it will still be available

By God's grace Sirkez. I'm sure some people who applied before me, must have been given some subsequent dates after mine(19th)
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nerressa: 12:33pm On May 09, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Hope you're aware that tuitions will be charged henceforward?

I wasn't aware,
Is there any other country that still offers free-tuition?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by menaoga1(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

By God's grace Sirkez. I'm sure some people who applied before me, must have been given some subsequent dates after mine(19th)

boss , please abt the rp payment fee, is there no option of paying with a credit/debit card ? cuz in delta , we dont have that standard chartered bank .
For the bank statement , did u print out three months or u just printed out just the very last month first and subsequently when ur asked for the others u will send it across to them .
for the sponsor, did u scan the employment letter , payslips , sponsor letter n his own statement when applying at enterfinland.fi or after applying and ur sending ir documents to d embassy , u attached dos documents along side urs please am trying to gather all d relevant infos do i dont Bleep up, thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dachizi: 12:49pm On May 09, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Thank you bro. Woulda loved to go for that course but I've put everything into careful consideration. Helsinki should be the preference as I can have a seamless switch to Environmental policy and law afterwards but might be herculean to do the converse.

We go meet still!
. I'm a sis not a bro. Would surely stroll down to Helsinki so that u'll flex me. grin[right][/right]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 12:50pm On May 09, 2016
yea germany

Nerressa:

I wasn't aware,
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 12:51pm On May 09, 2016
loool. nobody de flex anybody here o. and thats the beauty of it!

dachizi:
. I'm a sis not a bro. Would surely stroll down to Helsinki so that u'll flex me. grin[right][/right]
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 12:56pm On May 09, 2016
your statement for 3 months, sponsors statement for 6 months. every other supporting documents shd be uploaded to ur portal on enterfinland.fi and the print it, make 2 photocopies each of all documents and send it by post to the embassy, 2 weeks to your interview date. dont forget the waec scratch card too

menaoga1:

boss , please abt the rp payment fee, is there no option of paying with a credit/debit card ? cuz in delta , we dont have that standard chartered bank .
For the bank statement , did u print out three months or u just printed out just the very last month first and subsequently when ur asked for the others u will send it across to them .
for the sponsor, did u scan the employment letter , payslips , sponsor letter n his own statement when applying at enterfinland.fi or after applying and ur sending ir documents to d embassy , u attached dos documents along side urs please am trying to gather all d relevant infos do i dont Bleep up, thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
Nerressa:

I wasn't aware,
sirkezman:
yea germany

And Norway too. I think Iceland is free too.(not so sure though).

Germany requires at least, a year of Uni studies with olevel result. However, you can contact as many schools as possible if waec/neco and gre/sat will suffice.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2016
menaoga1:

SirKezman already did justice to your questions. Also, try as much as possible to pay in cash to standard Chartered cos I don't think anyone is familiar with the credit/debit card online payment here. Just play safe. Talk to a trusted friend/fam to help out. Better yet, get to Abuja a day before your interview and pay the fee to standard Chartered, Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.