Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (953042 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:32am On May 03, 2016
jkels:

How them fk am up? So which is most recommended?

They gave him a counterfeit certificate as they didn't have the usual one as at the time he got his. And you know? The Finnish embassy folks are somewhat mechanistic. Just follow dem play your cards like ABC, make dem give you RP card like 123. Don't complicate your application unnecessarily.
God help us!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:43am On May 03, 2016
Skilipo:

[quote author=SCHOOLDROPOUT post=45240676]And it's another one!
Hey bro.
Been following quietly until today we both applied to MDP IN ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY AND LAW and you got it while I was shenked. Funny enough you are not accepting that of Uef but Helsinki.. Chai...

Baba! Naso life be o. I woulda loved to, though. But even if no be Helsinki I go, na the corporate environmental management for Jyväskylä be my second choice.
My major for environmental policy and law for UEF na mining. Chose it already during my interview.
Na as dem say interview dey, I don know say dem don enter trouble. Naso I begin toast the babe o, literally grin. Na joke o but I flow with am wella sotey she begin advertise dem PhD for me as I tell am say I do other schools. Na introduction wey she ask I take talk sotey I don touch even questions wey she no think. But na God sha! Prolly just got lucky.

and you never can tell, she sehf fit wan feel the African Wara na ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:49am On May 03, 2016
olabode89:

Myself and other guys also used Mutual Benefit.... na only God know wetin lead to Sureboy RP wahala.
That sureb0y situation na extreme rarity but the fear is already registered in our subconscious.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 1:52am On May 03, 2016
Any new news on Finland for 2016
What insurance package should I use...the school recommended SIP..and how much
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 1:54am On May 03, 2016
epsilonwaves:
Be specific and unequivocal boss!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 1:57am On May 03, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Be specific and unequivocal boss!
I am now specific.. Check my current thread Sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 2:01am On May 03, 2016
epsilonwaves:
I am now specific.. Check my current thread Sir
Better now! AIICO insurance is just fine and it's for #30,800
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 2:05am On May 03, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Better now! AIICO insurance is just fine and it's for #30,800
Thanks.. Someone spoke about it..I hope the embassy will not be so somehow grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 4:46am On May 03, 2016
epsilonwaves:
What insurance package should I use...the school recommended SIP..and how much
Which school us that boss?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:47am On May 03, 2016
epsilonwaves:

Thanks.. Someone spoke about it..I hope the embassy will not be so somehow grin

Prayerfully bro. They just sometimes could be unfeeling but that won't deter us from shooting our darts. Hopefully, we'll hit the right spot.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:48am On May 03, 2016
jkels:

Which school us that boss?

Either UEF or Jyväskylä sent me the SIP stuff as one of their attachments too. Didn't even bother to peruse. Just ignored it.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 5:04am On May 03, 2016
How can one pinpoint the original and counterfeit certificate?
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Either UEF or Jyväskylä sent me the SIP stuff as one of their attachments too. Didn't even bother to peruse. Just ignored it.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2016
jkels:
How can one pinpoint the original and counterfeit certificate?

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "counterfeit" cos it wasn't a counterfeit per se. Only unusual to those embassy guys. I guess the anomaly didn't sit well with them.

Having said that, try to reiterate to the insurance guys(preferably AIICO) that you don't want any form of unusuality and they should give to you what's being given to others in order to preclude red flags.

To confirm the authenticity, you may upload your health insurance certificate here for verification. Just ensure you obscure your details.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 2:00pm On May 03, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "counterfeit" cos it wasn't a counterfeit per se. Only unusual to those embassy guys. I guess the anomaly didn't sit well with them.

Having said that, try to reiterate to the insurance guys(preferably AIICO) that you don't want any form of unusuality and they should give to you what's being given to others in order to preclude red flags.

To confirm the authenticity, you may upload your health insurance certificate here for verification. Just ensure you obscure your details.
Thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
For the 6720 euros...what conversion rate does the embassy accept.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 2:06pm On May 03, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

UEF
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2016
As at this afternoon, ₦225.008
epsilonwaves:
For the 6720 euros...what conversion rate does the embassy accept.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
As at this afternoon, ₦225.008

No, it's been about 230 today. Been rising steadily since the past 5 days
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks
I am not using any sponsor. I have a business i am managing. My dad registered a company in 2001 and I am one of the signatories(3rd). I have the CAC certificate and Articles of Memorandum of the biz. After graduating, i used the biz names to survive mehn grin grin grin
The issue of a sponsor to transfer to my account and me bringing the sponsors dox is out of question. I intend to use electronic receipts of sales, purchase receipts for source of income as one of my customers paid in 1million and i supplied the goods and also withdrew the money in bits to buy more goods grin grin grin. Opening account in an accredited bank will not be possible for me at the moment and me wiring the money from union bank to the accredited bank because of commitments in union bank, hope it does not show a red flag?
GeneXY:
It's not a cause for alarm. Just perfect your account statement with Union Bank then open a new account with any of the accredited bank and transfer your funds from Union Bank to it. You should print both statements of accounts and submit to the embassy(Union Bank & the new accredited bank). Just make sure the fund in your new bank statement shows it was transferred from Union Bank then you are good to go.
Exactly what I did for my application last year.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by GeneXY: 2:46pm On May 03, 2016
frankie2K:
Thanks
I am not using any sponsor. I have a business i am managing. My dad registered a company in 2001 and I am one of the signatories(3rd). I have the CAC certificate and Articles of Memorandum of the biz. After graduating, i used the biz names to survive mehn grin grin grin
The issue of a sponsor to transfer to my account and me bringing the sponsors dox is out of question. I intend to use electronic receipts of sales, purchase receipts for source of income as one of my customers paid in 1million and i supplied the goods and also withdrew the money in bits to buy more goods grin grin grin. Opening account in an accredited bank will not be possible for me at the moment and me wiring the money from union bank to the accredited bank because of commitments in union bank, hope it does not show a red flag?

Going by all what you have said, I want to believe it's fine. Just a letter to back it up explaining your commitment to Union Bank and that you will have access to your funds when you get to Finland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2016
Just make sure you have a minimum balance of ₦1,500,000.00 in your personal account.
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

No, it's been about 230 today. Been rising steadily since the past 5 days
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Just make sure you have a minimum balance of ₦1,500,000.00 in your personal account.

No, shore it up to #1.6 because of the fluctuation
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Abeg, @schooldropout and other bosses that got AIICO insurance, is this the kind of certificate you got from AIICO.

NB: The red ink is not real. Just tot it wise to hide some info using an app.

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks Dear,
Will i have to use my company letter headed paper to write my explanations and intent in Finland? Are u currently in Finland? Seems na me LUT admit for here,nawaaa oooo,so na dull moment, so i no get any Naija peeps 2 get the journey smooth?. I ask if one settles in Lappeenranta, considering it the 13th largest in Finland with population of 75,160 hope part time job go dey there? grin grin grin grin
GeneXY:

Going by all what you have said, I want to believe it's fine. Just a letter to back it up explaining your commitment to Union Bank and that you will have access to your funds when you get to Finland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2016
shayhune:

Abeg, @schooldropout and other bosses that got AIICO insurance, is this the kind of certificate you got from AIICO.

Yes baba. On point. Naso e suppose be. Booked appointment yet
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2016
shayhune:

Yes baba. On point! Naso e suppose be. Booked appointment yet?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 4:19pm On May 03, 2016
Any of the bosses in the house currently studying at the University of Eastern Finland,Kuopio campus?i need some information about student housing.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by temmy2008: 4:38pm On May 03, 2016
bosses in the house please I need your input on this,is it necessary that my SOA shows 3 months transactions?cos the bank I use is not part of the recommended banks and I recently opened a GTB acct last month. Should I just deposit the funds in the Gtb acct and print the SOA?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by katolistic(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2016
Yup your on point Shayhune

shayhune:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2016
temmy2008:
bosses in the house please I need your input on this,is it necessary that my SOA shows 3 months transactions?cos the bank I use is not part of the recommended banks and I recently opened a GTB acct last month. Should I just deposit the funds in the Gtb acct and print the SOA?

Yes, you can present both statements of account and explain in your letter of introduction.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by shayhune: 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Yes baba. On point! Naso e suppose be. Booked appointment yet?

Thanks boss. I've not booked appointment yet. Hope to do so this week or next.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
shayhune:

Thanks boss. I've not booked appointment yet. Hope to do so this week or next.
Okay baba. Mean say na till June your interview go be be that. E go pure!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.