Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (956308 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 15, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

grin my admission don turn season film be that 100 episodes grin . Baba just dey background dey observe, thanks for popping up to felicitate with a nigga and for the wishes too. We go all succeed. Buate!
Lol, Baba no wahala, you are welcome.. We fit jam for Finland one day... Enjoy yourself and I wish you all the very best.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Demaejy:

Lol, Baba no wahala, you are welcome.. We fit jam for Finland one day... Enjoy yourself and I wish you all the very best.
Yeah, very soon, we go jam for Suomi by God's grace . Wish you the same!
Kiitos, veli !
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Omo! Today na double double. Big congrats baba. You go flex me when I enter Estonia sha o. Ready!
Eventually!
So happy for you!

Congrats bro! grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
olabode89:

Congrats bro! grin
My surest boss Olabold. I appreciate you over and over! #TwoHandsUp
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Abehg, Who else dey go Uni Helsinki?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FaithVoke: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Important question. How does the announcement by CBN today affect the funds needed for applying for RP? It seems to me that they have inadvertently devalued the naira.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
FaithVoke:
Important question. How does the announcement by CBN today affect the funds needed for applying for RP? It seems to me that they have inadvertently devalued the naira.
that news is a bad one o, they want the exchange rate to be market determined 1 euro is 413 Naira, I believe the market rate would be close to the black market rate 6720 euro = 2 million 775 thousand Naira.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by FaithVoke: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
My interview is on the 4th of July. I'm considering sending in my documents tomorrow to pre-empt the policy which will be implemented on the 20th of June. The alternative is to start hustling for extra money.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
jeffoe:
that news is a bad one o, they want the exchange rate to be market determined 1 euro is 413 Naira, I believe the market rate would be close to the black market rate 6720 euro = 2 million 775 thousand Naira.
FaithVoke:
jeffoe:

Don't conclude so soon. However, I doubt that there'll be any positive effect. We can only hope for the best.

The way things dey change drastically this year get as e be!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
i believe they already have a benchmark they are working with for this period, unless they make updates after putting benchmarks to work.
just thinking aloud and stand to be corrected.
what of people that have submitted their document since last week of last month, whats their fate with this update?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jkels(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
*Inter-bank trading under the new guidelines will begin on Monday 20th June 2016; and
*The tenors and rates for the OTC Naira-settled FX Futures will be announced on Monday, June 27, 2016.culled from http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-finally-cbn-floats-the-naira/

i guess they are yet to annouce the exchange rate
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
jkels:
*Inter-bank trading under the new guidelines will begin on Monday 20th June 2016; and
*The tenors and rates for the OTC Naira-settled FX Futures will be announced on Monday, June 27, 2016.culled from http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-finally-cbn-floats-the-naira/

i guess they are yet to annouce the exchange rate
cbn aren't going to fix the price but allow market force determine the price just like the stock exchange, something keeps telling me that the policy would be reversed. Till then let keep hope high/positive.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Hmmm! He posted that in 2013. This is 2016 and you can see how far the thread has gone.
Bros, eno good o, you no fit just take your own time and effort to read a few pages but you wan make person expend him own time and effort to reiterate what's been said over and over. Let's be fair! I didn't have to ask anyone again when I was applying and at least, I was able to get admitted.
I don't mean to sound harsh but fair, kindly, read from page 1. Better yet, start reading from 25 pages backward. U no go regret am!
you don't want to sound harsh, but u eventually did lols
but my main concern is I read "the tuition free is ending 2016/17 session which is this year. pls how true is this? can I still enroll for 2017/18 session, that my concern
cheers
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

you don't want to sound harsh, but u eventually did lols
but my main concern is I read "the tuition free is ending 2016/17 session which is this year. pls how true is this? can I still enroll for 2017/18 session, that my concern
cheers

You're mistaking candidness for harshness. grin
Yes bro, the tuition-free galore ends with us. You could try Germany and Norway. They are both still free. Better still, check Estonia out. It's cheap there.
Best of luck
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

You're mistaking candidness for harshness. grin
Yes bro, the tuition-free galore ends with us. You could try Germany and Norway. They are both still free. Better still, check Estonia out. It's cheap there.
Best of luck
lol, thanks
i will try those aforementioned
but Germany, language is a barrier cos most courses are thought in German
don't know about Norway n Estonia
thanks once again
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

lol, thanks
i will try those aforementioned
but Germany, language is a barrier cos most courses are thought in German
don't know about Norway n Estonia
thanks once again
That's not true! Many masters courses are taught in English! Search daad.de and studyinnorway.no
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:

Your chances ain't solely dependent on your cgpa though. Even so, your cgpa is relatively considerably high enough to get you in. You just have to package your applications wittingly and apply to as many as possible Unis and programs to increase your chances.
Your motivation letter/letter of intent/personal statement/statement of purpose is very important alongside your CV and every other requisite stuff that might be required of and from you. You've ASKED and your questions have been slightly answered. Now, SEEK for further firsthand info by searching www.daad.de and German visa thread of nairaland , then KNOCK by pushing through copious apps. Best of luck!
You may PM me anytime.
thanks man, I'm grateful
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
sahm4u2nv:
thanks man, I'm grateful
Anytime, bro!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
please SCHOOLDROPIN wink what is the cheapest flight to finland.. Etihad Airways
congrats on your RP...am so happy for you. Please next time...don't play that kind of joke...i was tempted to embarassed and cry...#heartattack
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dachizi: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
SCHOOLDROPOUT:
Abehg, Who else dey go Uni Helsinki?
. my Helsinki love I rejoice with u and tap into ur blessings. a big congrats to u.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
dachizi:
. my Helsinki love I rejoice with u and tap into ur blessings. a big congrats to u.

am going to turku.
please i need to know the cheapest flight to finland. any ideas
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
please SCHOOLDROPOUT, is there any penalty for sending in documents less than 2 wks before the interview?
pls. HELP!!!!!!!it is urgent
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
nah. just indirect freekick and yellow card

epsilonwaves:
please SCHOOLDROPOUT, is there any penalty for sending in documents less than 2 wks before the interview?

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by jeffoe(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
epsilonwaves:

am going to turku.
would also be heading to turku #team turku "i been think say na only me fo here they go that way" which turku school would that be? i think Turkish and Ethiopia are also affordable. peep from last year used Turkish airline
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
epsilonwaves:
please SCHOOLDROPIN wink what is the cheapest flight to finland.. Etihad Airways
congrats on your RP...am so happy for you. Please next time...don't play that kind of joke...i was tempted to embarassed and cry...#heartattack
Etihad is the cheapest I've seen thus far. Thanks for sharing in my happiness. Glad you fell for the prankgrin. In the end, I didn't make u cry

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
dachizi:
My sweet uef poraro. Thank you. Ur own dey come. We suppose relate sehf grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by SCHOOLDROPOUT(m): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
epsilonwaves:
sirkezman:
nah. just indirect freekick and yellow card
epsilonwaves:
cheesy cheesy cheesy sirkezman don answer.
No penalty, Sir
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ridwanadedapo(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Are u a male or female??
epsilonwaves:

am going to turku.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by epsilonwaves: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2016
ridwanadedapo:
Are u a male or female??
Male oh!!!!!!!! grin smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.