Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952813 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
moralistic:
good day. please tell me how you applied for the scholarship.. any website ? and so on..thanks

Hello,

There is no special, or say, separate scholarship application. There is an option to automatically apply for half or full scholarship alongside your MDP application. Such scholarship application is however always highly competitive, as every NON-EU/EEA will definitely want to get the tuition free thingy (even if some could ordinarily afford to pay the tuition fees, scholarship would be a plus to them and that's only rational), most especially for the fact that the scholarship application is too easy and straight forward, as all they need do is click on the scholarship option too, even if they may not eventually get it. Therefore, the top (say first 10%, 15% and so on, as the case may be) applicants are usually considered. It's 'mostly strictly' based on merits.

It's actually very possible you apply for a full scholarship and get half or nothing but just the admission, or not even get admitted, not to talk of getting the "scho" in "scholarship". I'll just advise you apply for/to as many programmes and or unis, respectively, as you can, in order to increase your chances. That being said, your application(s) should be well compiled/packaged and unique, as that can make you stand out and will definitely make a great contribution to being successful in your application(s), as very competitive as it may seem. I hope this helps.

BR
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 31, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

Hello,

There is no special, or say, separate scholarship application. There is an option to automatically apply for half or full scholarship alongside your MDP application. Such scholarship application is however always highly competitive, as every NON-EU/EEA will definitely want to get the tuition free thingy (even if some could ordinarily afford to pay the tuition fees, scholarship would be a plus to them and that's only rational), most especially for the fact that the scholarship application is too easy and straight forward, as all they need do is click on the scholarship option too, even if they may not eventually get it. Therefore, the top (say first 10%, 15% and so on, as the case may be) applicants are usually considered. It's 'mostly strictly' based on merits.

It's actually very possible you apply for a full scholarship and get half or nothing but just the admission, or not even get admitted, not to talk of getting the "scho" in "scholarship". I'll just advise you apply for/to as many programmes and or unis, respectively, as you can, in order to increase your chances. That being said, your application(s) should be well compiled/packaged and unique, as that can make you stand out and will definitely make a great contribution to being successful in your application(s), as very competitive as it may seem. I hope this helps.

BR
thanks...sent a pm to you
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2017
moralistic:
thanks...sent a pm to you

Na Nairaland generic message I receive. U fit reach me directly via schoolphobia20172017@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 31, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

Na Nairaland generic message I receive. U fit reach me directly via schoolphobia20172017@gmail.com
OK..thanks
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by chaiks: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
IHATESCHOOL:

Hello,

BR
congrats for your scholarship.please I sent you a mail.kindly reply please.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Many thanks boss. If you wouldn't mind, I literally would rather you asked your question(s) on this thread, so others can benefit, except it's/they're confidential.

Regards

chaiks:
congrats for your scholarship.please I sent you a mail.kindly reply please.
cry
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by gowaga68: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
are people still going there?
just asking ni o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olujastro: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys. I'll be in Aalto University, Helsinki for a summer program this week for a few days. I wouldn't mind hanging out with some of my naija peeps there. Holla holla
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2017
olujastro:
Hi guys. I'll be in Aalto University, Helsinki for a summer program this week for a few days. I wouldn't mind hanging out with some of my naija peeps there. Holla holla
inbox me ur whatsapp number rukeoredia@gmail.com
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
uncles and aunties please epp me, I have to ask two important questions and I guess it is only those who are in Finland that would give the most accurate answers.
1. when applying for a visa, does sending original docs with 2 photocopies to the embassy come immediately after booking an appointment or vice- versa.
2. do I need to notarize copies of my academic and birth certificates at the ministry of foreign affairs? I am not understanding the grammar and essay writing on their website.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by larrygal(f): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Guys how far
Frankie2k it has been long you show face on d forum , have u booked an appointment with d embassy
@iHATESCHOOL how was the interview ..
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS OOOO
FIRST, I will like to appreciate everyone that made one or two contribution regarding my case.
I went for d interview yesterday and I got decision too yesterday...
That was super fast ? I was surprised too...
I did not submit my SOA and did not use any sponsor ..
I was asked some question regarding finland , please study d map if you are yet to do that..
Once again thanks to everyone ..I LOVE YOU ALL

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
congratulations, make i fit to tap into your blessing as well, bikonnu, epp me to answer the questions I asked above eh! eejo ema binu ma! hope you've applied to HOAS already.

larrygal:
Guys how far
Frankie2k it has been long you show face on d forum , have u booked an appointment with d embassy
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS OOOO
FIRST, I will like to appreciate everyone that made one or two contribution regarding my case.
I was asked some question regarding finland , please study d map if you are yet to do that..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by larrygal(f): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
U will send just d original copy and go with the photocopy of the original on d day of interview, just one copy each
U don't need to legalize all DAT
HOAX KINI...na am not going to Helsinki
olargee, one u book an appointment with d embassy, they will tell you all d requirement
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
o cool. how long does it take them respond with a confirmed appointment date. wanna get all my ducks in a row in preparation for when admission is confirmed next month. I have barely 6 weeks between receiving admission and resuming in Finland.

I surprise plenty say these guys want me to post all my original academic docs ( my blood sweat and tears) via courier. the thought of that is making my chest do gbigim gbigim.

larrygal:
U will send just d original copy and go with the photocopy of the original on d day of interview, just one copy each
U don't need to legalize all DAT
HOAX KINI...na am not going to Helsinki
olargee, one u book an appointment with d embassy, they will tell you all d requirement
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by larrygal(f): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Olargee:
o cool. how long does it take them respond with a confirmed appointment date. wanna get all my ducks in a row in preparation for when admission is confirmed next month. I have barely 6 weeks between receiving admission and resuming in Finland.

I surprise plenty say these guys want me to post all my original academic docs ( my blood sweat and tears) via courier. the thought of that is making my chest do gbigim gbigim.

Let say 24hrs max..WC school is still offering admission by this time of d year...tell me more abeg
Abt d courier, don't worry your document will be intact although I came to the embassy to drop d document my self not because of d safety oooo but because am doing aroro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
it is actually a German school that runs a joint MSC with Helsinki UAS. first year in Helsinki and the second year in Berlin. admission and enrollment is handled from Berlin and thus still waiting on them to do normal. I live in Lagos so would have to courier. My knives and axes are grinded and sharpened for anyone that will yarn me any story that touch.

to think of it, I think I remember you from the Canadian thread roundtable last year.

will pay the 95k500 immediately I receive the admission, scan and attach the receipt to the appointment request email. after they list their requirements, I will fill the online visa form. print, add other ancillary docs and courier.

larrygal:

Let say 24hrs max..WC school is still offering admission by this time of d year...tell me more abeg
Abt d courier, don't worry your document will be intact although I came to the embassy to drop d document my self not because of d safety oooo but because am doing aroro
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kokoboy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello guys! Is it still possible to apply for an undergraduate programme without having to wait till December?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by larrygal(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Olargee:
it is actually a German school that runs a joint MSC with Helsinki UAS. first year in Helsinki and the second year in Berlin. admission and enrollment is handled from Berlin and thus still waiting on them to do normal. I live in Lagos so would have to courier. My knives and axes are grinded and sharpened for anyone that will yarn me any story that touch.

to think of it, I think I remember you from the Canadian thread roundtable last year.

will pay the 95k500 immediately I receive the admission, scan and attach the receipt to the appointment request email. after they list their requirements, I will fill the online visa form. print, add other ancillary docs and courier.

Canadian wetin , for where .....no be me at all
U don't need to scan ur receipt , take along when you r going for d interview , you only need to scan d admission letter
Don't mind me I stay in Lagos too but gt a family here in Abj , so I came to submit then wait till my interview.....
Anyways wish you all the best
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by IHATESCHOOL(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2017
larrygal:
Guys how far
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS OOOO

My interview went very well. Thanks. Plus, congrats mama! Very good a news!! Shebi we tell u sey na u just dey worry yourself. U see now grin. Start dey pack your load o grin. More blessings coming to u. All expecters will also get positive decisions too by His grace. Oya Larry, gbera!!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2017
larrygal:

Canadian wetin , for where .....no be me at all
U don't need to scan ur receipt , take along when you r going for d interview , you only need to scan d admission letter
Don't mind me I stay in Lagos too but gt a family here in Abj , so I came to submit then wait till my interview.....
Anyways wish you all the best

thank you gidigaan o. abeg I go sit beside you inside aeroplane, please help me keep space, I dey your back
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2017
larrygal:
Guys how far
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS OOOO
congrats welcome to suomi, Na only good news we go hear dis yr

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Olargee:

Boss whc sch is this and is their admission still open?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Dude04:

Boss whc sch is this and is their admission still open?

HTW-Berlin in partnership with Metropolia university of applied sciences. construction and real estate management. application to German schools for Sept/Oct resumption is mostly closed. this course closes tomorrow. if you're interested, perhaps for April 2018 resumption, browse extensively daad.de/en
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by frankie2K(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2017
larrygal:
Guys how far
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS OOOO

Congrats my dear. We told you not to panic. If LUT gave me funding of 5600 euros, do u think I will panic? Nooo. Well I never apply to migri. I got a scholarship grant locally with only letter to prove. I am waiting for d organization to fund my account to avoid stories that touch
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Dude04(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Olargee:

HTW-Berlin in partnership with Metropolia university of applied sciences. construction and real estate management. application to German schools for Sept/Oct resumption is mostly closed. this course closes tomorrow. if you're interested, perhaps for April 2018 resumption, browse extensively daad.de/en
tnx bro did u apply tru uniassist plus is ur discipline in civil engr or architecture
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rocklodge(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Olargee:

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rocklodge(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Congrats larry on your successful application. I tap in your blessing. I sent u a pm. Kindly reply as soon as u can. Have few things to verify from ya.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Olargee: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dude04:

tnx bro did u apply tru uniassist plus is ur discipline in civil engr or architecture

yh, I applied through uni assist. I studied real estate. it is for everyone involved from pre-construction to post construction phases; means including quantity surveyors, M&E engineers, project managers etc. next application period opens April 2018.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by kokoboy(m): 5:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Hello everybody! this course closes in about month's time. Please I need somebody to put me through on how to go about the registration process. Here's the link https://www.daad.de/mobile/international-programmes/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=3600&page=1&sortBy=1&display=list&degree

Note: I haven't written TOEFL and I've heard that not all schools requires the exam. Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Good morning to gurus in the house. What is ur advice for someone with HND in electrical engineering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.