Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm (13288 Views)

Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue / Edo State Local Government Election Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by killuminati(m): 5:23am On Oct 05, 2012
In as much as I'm not a pdp fan, I still commend the judges rulings. I bare witness of the irregularities on dat election day. Too many flaws and foul plays by acn's all over ikoyi using their power of incumbency.

Kudos to the judges!
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by onatisi(m): 5:47am On Oct 05, 2012
killuminati: In as much as I'm not a pdp fan, I still commend the judges rulings. I bare witness of the irregularities on dat election day. Too many flaws and foul plays by acn's all over ikoyi using their power of incumbency.

Kudos to the judges!
thanks for ur impartial view,can u imagine someone coming on a public forum like this to say that no matter the judgement acn will not respect it and that they wont leave that office?in this 21st century,i weep for my country oooo
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by jimmyboy1010(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2012
Dudu_Negro: When you all are ready to talk on the substance of the tribunal's ruling holler at me........till then, UP ACN......we shall eliminate pdp foothold in Yorubaland. They should go rule in Alaigbo.
Hello. My guy,i'm the kind of man that has passion for Action Congress of Nigeria but in this case we are discussing Obanikoro is very popular in his 'home zone' and people love musiliu his dad! Pls dnt get it twisted!!! My own Zone is in Alimoso(Okunola)precisely where people love Action Congress but we don't like the chaiman which Tinubu imposed on us...pls dudu we just need to be sincere with ourself. Ok! Thanks
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by dayokanu(m): 5:58am On Oct 05, 2012
I am now waiting for those that would tell us Tinubus wife is a senator when Koros Son is a LG chairman
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by onatisi(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2012
jimmyboy1010:
Hello. My guy,i'm the kind of man that has passion for Action Congress of Nigeria but in this case we are discussing Obanikoro is very popular in his 'home zone' and people love musiliu his dad! Pls dnt get it twisted!!! My own Zone is in Alimoso(Okunola)precisely where people love Action Congress but we don't like the chaiman which Tinubu imposed on us...pls dudu we just need to be sincere with ourself. Ok! Thanks

i am not a member of any of these party but i must confess that guy called dudu ,his statements are highly provocative and to my own assumption only used by political touts and errand boys,imagine in this age someone coming online to say that whatever happens acn will remain in that office .
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by abysirius(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2012
onatisi:
OLE ,AJIBOLE ,OLEEEEEEEE.Just read what you just wrote ,isnt that OUTSTANDING FOOLISHNESS.i have never liked ur party becos it is full of criminals playing on the intelligence of the mjority of nigerians yearing for better governance but the simple truth is that ACN IS WORSE THAN PDP.at least whenever pdp loses in court or tribunal they always take it in good faith,i know u are echoing what has already been said in ur party meetings and caucuses but thank god u are up against a formidable opponent .like someone said THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE END OF ACN IN LAGOS.
For ur mind PDP has finally woken up from their slumber. I pity u. Even a 7 year old child knows that PDP; ur favourite party is a bigger thief. Weighing our options, it is ACN all the way. Advice ur dad, bros or any of ur relatives who happens to be a politician to join ACN now oo.. But pls no 'PDP'oo.. I can't see PDP pulling anytin big in the next 10yrs not in Lagos. People complain about ACN 's policies being too harsh; go to Edo they're complaining but the result is there. For PDP governors to rule in Oyo, Osun and even Ogun for 8 solid yrs without anything to show for it is not only a calamity but also a criminal offence. If ACN is not good, believe me, PDP is not even an option. PDP is a plague!
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by Maxymilliano(m): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2012
Kudos to you Jide, the confidence you exudes the last time we met shows you weren't just playing to the gallery, it's not easy to dare a lion in its den, especially the one at Bourdillon but you run the gauntlet where Angels fear to tread and came out victorious... I can't but congratulate you.

Hope the verdict will be sustained.
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by KINGwax(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

This is the key point of their ruling! If this tribunal had not voided the voting records would Obanikoro have taken lead over Adeniji?

Does a tribunal headed by a retired citizen have the statutory power and authority to manipulate voting records? It seems this tribunal has assumed responsibilities and power reserved for INEC.

PDP is asking for trouble.......
if u don't knw what to say, u might keep shut. It helps a lot in curtailing one's exposure of being foolish. Under administrative law, the man is 100% legible to do dt. Infact, he meets every criteria needed. And as this is vital in bureaucratic settings, he is 101% legible. And with him winning even when he is not expecting to (he didn't even come to the court), because i shld biliv in Nigeria we biliv no one can rule against the ruling party, this is a laudable action!
And that being clarified, this doesn't mean PDP can win in Lagos. It's impossible. People like that guy, but they'll never vote for PDP again in Lagos. Plus ACN won't make the mistake of slipping
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Hear this one! Are you a Gadaffi now ? Why dont you throw in the towel and embrace decision of the Judiciary ?

....yes, more fuuls, unenlightened graduates calling tribunal headed by a retired civil servant a judiciary. Mumu, it is a panel of inquiry, not a court of law.
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by KINGwax(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

....yes, more fuuls, unenlightened graduates calling tribunal headed by a retired civil servant a judiciary. Mumu, it is a panel of inquiry, not a court of law.
why are u making the fool outta your being? Tribunal is an administrative court which is governed by it's own law. And they are headed, and shld be headed by non elective member. Even u can be the judge. Your judgement will base on it's guidelines. Who the fucck is this thing?
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by killuminati(m): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2012
onatisi:
thanks for ur impartial view,can u imagine someone coming on a public forum like this to say that no matter the judgement acn will not respect it and that they wont leave that office?in this 21st century,i weep for my country oooo
no mind dem! See the acn guy adeniji, abi wetin be hin name? This guys ain't doing nothing they just there in that position eating money unnecessarily! Semi-educated, I prefer an educated pdp than an agbero acn.
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Watch your tongue....you dont want me to come on attack...ee will be here for ghe next 24hrs on endless barrage...so watch it.

Is tribunal empowered to void election results, yes or no?

Listen to pdp back in May..... http://www.momentng.com/en/news/4755/we-have-no-confidence-in-lg-el.html
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by onatisi(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2012
KINGwax: why are u making the fool outta your being? Tribunal is an administrative court which is governed by it's own law. And they are headed, and shld be headed by non elective member. Even u can be the judge. Your judgement will base on it's guidelines. Who the fucck is this thing?
dont mind that guy,since he came on this thread he has been exhibiting a critical high level of stupidity in the highest order.he doesnt even know what a tribunal is .yet he is arguing that their decision is wrong.
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2012
These fuuls hear news and jump on it without broad understanding of how matters evolvdd.

Pdp said bck in May this year it does not trust the tribunal. Acn shure could care less about it. The tribunal has lost credibility and trust and we see why.......voiding election result at will.
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2012
Mumu, there are different classes of tribunal....this tribunal is set up to review and recommend on election disputes, not VOID election results. Ode!
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by onatisi(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2012
Dudu_Negro: These fuuls hear news and jump on it without broad understanding of how matters evolvdd.

Pdp said bck in May this year it does not trust the tribunal. Acn shure could care less about it. The tribunal has lost credibility and trust and we see why.......voiding election result at will.
oh my goodness .pls can someone pls do us a favour and drop a piano on this guy.how can someone be so daft.guy pls just shut up and learn from other ppls contribution to this topic.dis guy must be a jss 1student who is been feed with all these political trash by his seniors
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2012
Your own party has yanked the rug from underneath you. zIt pre-empted the outcome of the tribunal ruling.....NOW WHAT? Say something else....
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by killuminati(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2012
KINGwax: if u don't knw what to say, u might keep shut. It helps a lot in curtailing one's exposure of being foolish. Under administrative law, the man is 100% legible to do dt. Infact, he meets every criteria needed. And as this is vital in bureaucratic settings, he is 101% legible. And with him winning even when he is not expecting to (he didn't even come to the court), because i shld biliv in Nigeria we biliv no one can rule against the ruling party, this is a laudable action!
And that being clarified, this doesn't mean PDP can win in Lagos. It's impossible. People like that guy, but they'll never vote for PDP again in Lagos. Plus ACN won't make the mistake of slipping
yeah rite! but actually people are tired of dis acn candidates in dis LG area cos they effin up big time. Like GEJ fans use to say "I didn't vote for dpd, I vote for gej".
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by KINGwax(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2012
onatisi:
oh my goodness .pls can someone pls do us a favour and drop a piano on this guy.how can someone be so daft.guy pls just shut up and learn from other ppls contribution to this topic.dis guy must be a jss 1student who is been feed with all these political trash by his seniors
hahahahaha, i'll suggest an anchor!
He's a waste of space as much as matter being related to human is concerned
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by onatisi(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Mumu, there are different classes of tribunal....this tribunal is set up to review and recommend on election disputes, not VOID election results. Ode!

yeeeeeee mogbe ,is this guy normal at all.
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2012
Onatis or whatever the fvck you call yourself......stop whining and seeking support, speak for your self, express your independent thoughts....exercise your own will and share your view on what has far been covered.

There is no room for weaklings here. Did the tribunal act within la w by voidigng results?
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by onatisi(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2012
KINGwax: hahahahaha, i'll suggest an anchor!
He's a waste of space as much as matter being related to human is concerned
my brother u are right i will just ignore him
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2012
Lol....one pdp down.

Kingofflax, your turn....
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2012
Answer the question.....

Did tribunal act wighin confines of its duty in manipilating election redults?
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2012
Dudu_Negro: ACN is still sitting in that constituent and it shall remain so......tribunal verdict or not.
^I was beginning to appreciate your argument for civility and respect for law and social order until I read your post above.....are you a political thug?
#Just asking.
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2012
I hear silence from the fvckers calling themselves pdp

.......mthfvking weaklings!!

Holler at me when you regain yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2012
Zip_up:
^I was beginning to appreciate your argument for civility and respect for law and social order until I read your post above.....are you a political thug?
#Just asking.

Im an educated "omo apanle".
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by Myself2(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2012
Nice one for Jide,the guy is even more popular tan Fashola in Ikoyi/Obalende
Thank goodness Justhief Salami is no longer the president of the court of appeal,if not justice would not have been done
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2012
Myself,

Do you consider justice done here with this ruling?
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by Biggyd2: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2012
Though I believe these parties are more or less the same, this is really a welcome development. Lagos state needs opposition. The way policies are churned out everyday(good and bad), it seems most of the ACN members are just "yes men"
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by DuduNegro: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2012
Do you have the history of Lagos under pdp? what do you think the members were....NO men?

........ACN is not going to yield Lagos, nor anywhere else in Yorubaland.
Re: Tribunal Declares Obanikoro’s Son Local Government Election Winner In Lagos-pm by onatisi(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2012
Myself2: Nice one for Jide,the guy is even more popular tan Fashola in Ikoyi/Obalende
Thank goodness Justhief Salami is no longer the president of the court of appeal,if not justice would not have been done
but i have never heard of the guy name before excepts his father.but in my own opinion this is the perfect window pdp has been waiting for in lagos state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC / Former Bauchi Governor, Yuguda Dumps GPN For APC / Disqualification Judgement: Ademola Adeleke Files Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.