Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? (30329 Views)

Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by niggadee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
the truth hurts nigerian is backward country full of bunch of clueless leaders the federal government and vast majority of state governments on a particular political issue is highly unintelligent and quite pathetic the stand of living is drastically change.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by defbond1: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
thelastPope:

@thelastpope

Like I said what goes around comes around.
I pray you don't learn the hard way.
So good luck to you and nigeria.

Actually, I can go online right now and give you a hundred stories from Americans about America, similar to your story. That is even the point of the whole health care reform dabate. I feel your pain but you miss the whole point. I have been abroad more than once and am not holed up in Nigeria. I have 3 visas on my passport

The point is simple:

Nigeria has her many issues but it is our country

Your story should inspire you to do things to change Nigeria so others would not suffer your fate, not make you bitter. Unfortunately, that is the difference between many oyibos and black men. How did Americans react to the great depression or germans to post 1st and 2nd world war crisis?

Let your story motivate you to be a change agent. That is why we have the Mandelas, Ghandis of this world.
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by dansatch: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
bump
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
dansatch:
bump
let sleeping dog lie grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by dansatch: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ogbeche77:
let sleeping dog lie grin grin
nwanna.. I wan see civil war pt 2 jare... I miss the old days of NIN vs NID.. jennykadry grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? by Leopardd(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Step out of this country, see how other countries that we used to be better than works, then u will curse this hell-hole and all politicians.

For me, I have pitched my tent with Biafra, we giving our best and marching toe to toe.

It will happen, nonviolently, then if zoo tries any invasion, we show them the millions of Biafrans in diaspora are not happy.

Hire mercenaries all over Arab countries and Russia, Israel and other African nations. Plus our own volunteer force.

Nigeria is going down anyways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerians Prefer Imported Ladies To Made-in-nigeria Women - Dino Melaye / Tinubu Sees Presidency As Retirement Benefits – Dino Melaye / Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.