Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125237 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2012
obowunmi: 1. Young men, don't lend folks money.

2. The guy whom they borrowed the money should be arrested.

....And killed

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
some-girl:

....And killed

Much as I despise the guy who started the ball rolling, by calling the guys thieves, I don't think killing him is the answer here. If he is arrested, it would be difficult, if not impossible to prove he was aware his false accusations would end in tragedy.

Those that need to be tried, and convicted are the villagers who mobbed the boys. Those who just stood by, filming with their cellphones are no better than the actual murderers.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
^^ their parents shd sort him out. Will serve as a deterrent to false accusation.
He wanted them hurt, we all know the least they'd have gotten away with would have been a very good beating
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Horus(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2012

Face of the Killers. The guy holding the plank was was an especially enthusiastic BEAST and deserves capital punishment.
The video appeared to have been shot by the woman in purple/jeans. If you know anyone of them on this picture, have them reported to the Police.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by iyke4(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:13am On Oct 09, 2012
You can read about Lloyd's mum's tell of the Character of Lloyd. I hope God helps her deal with the pain.

Mrs. Jane Toku, The Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The ALUU 4) Expresses Shock

https://www.nairaland.com/1069238/mrs-jane-toku-mother-lloyd#12481703
embarassed
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
30 nigerians in maiduguri. were murdered by the nigerian army. Some were burnt in their homes. No outpouring of grief, no condemnation, no calling for the heads of the soldiers. In fact, there are cheers. I guess it is only the murders of ajebos with fb pages that are worth crying over
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
oyb: 30 nigerians in maiduguri. were murdered by the nigerian army. Some were burnt in their homes. No outpouring of grief, no condemnation, no calling for the heads of the soldiers. In fact, there are cheers. I guess it is only the murders of ajebos with fb pages that are worth crying over

Hmmmmm, OYB, wetin these 4 boys do 2 u dat u talk as if their cruel murdering means nothing 2 you. me im confused oooo
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by freecocoa(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
candieangel12:

Hmmmmm, OYB, wetin these 4 boys do 2 u dat u talk as if their cruel murdering means nothing 2 you. me im confused oooo
Never thought I will ever be on the same page with you but menh the way Oyb is going about this issue is becoming annoying,mstcheew.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
freecocoa: Never thought I will ever be on the same page with you but menh the way Oyb is going about this issue is becoming annoying,mstcheew.
It is not becoming annoying, it is plain old annoying. The guy is just pathetic.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
If u wake up to face boys like this breaking into your home, you may think differently.for me, The circumstances in which these boys were caught are far too similar to the ways robbers gather before operations. All the pictures,fb stories etal mean nothing as far as innocence is concerned. Robbers, rapists etal also have friends and family who love them and will vouch for them. If I wasn't a recent victim I might feel differently. But I am.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
oyb: If u wake up to face boys like this breaking into your home, you may think differently.for me, The circumstances in which these boys were caught are far too similar to the ways robbers gather before operations. All the pictures,fb stories etal mean nothing as far as innocence is concerned. Robbers, rapists etal also have friends and family who love them and will vouch for them. If I wasn't a recent victim I might feel differently. But I am.

The circumstances have not been verified and confirmed.
Oyb, these aren't the robbers that visited you.
You can't base your judgement on your experience.
Until we know the full details, it won't hurt to be neutral.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by candieangel12(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
some-girl:

The circumstances have not been verified and confirmed.
Oyb, these aren't the robbers that visited you.
You can't base your judgement on your experience.
Until we know the full details, it won't hurt to be neutral.

I think he has PTSD or something....thats the only sane explaination I can come up with 4 his rants against these 4 boys.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Where is your sense of humanity ...something tells me you have never stolen in your life ..i hear you are the pope of Nigeria. Sorry pls, but are u really educated?..i mean did you really pass through a good educational system and the crucible of being civilized. If everybody starts lynching everybody how sure can you be that you will be alive. Please never take another man's life except ofcourse in self-defense. I am still waiting tho see the guns and the knives that were seized from them. Aluu people commited "ALuu" ...Abomination. If i have my way i will take over what they cherish most...their lands and turn it into a cemetary. Since that have decided they love seeing dead bodies. They really have to be educated and civilized.Until then, let them pack out that Village, it should no longer be theirs. Period
mekaboy: TO ME, ANY FORM OF PUNISHMENT JUSTIFIED FOR SOMEONE WHO TAKES WHAT BELONGS TO.ANOTHER BY FORCE.

I KNOW WE ALWAYS.BLAME THE GOVT IN NIGERIA, BUT THERE IS.NO REASON TO STEAL FROM ANYBODY.

IF YOU ARE SO HUNGRY, GO AND BEG ON.THE STREET, PEOPLE DO IT FOR A LIVING IN NIGERIA.

GO AND DO.LABOUR JOB, YOU SEE ALOT OF BUILDINGS BEING RAISED IN DIF PARTS OF NIGERIA.

DAILY PAY FOR THOSE LABOURERS IS NOT LESS THAN 1K A DAY.

IT IS SO PAINFUL FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TO TAKE WHAT.YOU HAVE LABOURED FOR, JST BECAUSE THEY CAN.

IT IS BETTER THEY ARE BURNT TO DEATH.NOW, BEFORE THEY GRADUATE TO HIGH WAY ROBBERS.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you,Pathological illiterate land-lovers, go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Tgirl4real(f): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
All the peeps on this thread in support of the killing and the ones responsible for the killing and the ones that recorded and distributed are all thieves o. Just that they haven't been caught. Let he that has never committed a sin cast the first stone. *hiss*

Bloody hypocrites!!!

Thank God I didn't bother watching the video.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dolpaz: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by armyofone(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Oyb, I sympathize with you. But the way the boys were killed is too much. So cold, so bloody, so inhuman.

do they need to burn them again? life in Nigeria must be really scary.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by jame200: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
I'm saying dis 2 d so called fool named "OTOKX", whr evr u r, who so evr u r, d tear I shed 4 dis students dt were murdered, dats same pain dey felt ll rain on u soon 4 supporting evil. So b it!! Fool ( only God knw if u were nt among thos dt killed dem)

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by beebaluv: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
All of u talkn trash on dis thread,its a pity n a big shame u say wat u dnt knw!!u jugde from afar!!mind u even GOD ALMIGHTY 4gves us our sins,mind u( Aladin) is d same chidiaka,ugonna is d only son amgnst 5gals'llyod is an upcomin rap-artist in ph,tekena is a basic student!chidiaka I knw well isn't in any cult ot a criminal!!Gosh do u knw if it might happen 2any of our loved ones!!pls hold ur tongues well b4 u unleash wat u don't knw.@oyb I don't knw u well but u must b insane 4 ur comment!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by NYgirl: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2012
oyb: If u wake up to face boys like this breaking into your home, you may think differently.for me, The circumstances in which these boys were caught are far too similar to the ways robbers gather before operations. All the pictures,fb stories etal mean nothing as far as innocence is concerned. Robbers, rapists etal also have friends and family who love them and will vouch for them. If I wasn't a recent victim I might feel differently. But I am.

All i can deduce from all ur idiotic rants is that u r suffering from PTSD n trust me when i tell u dt u r convincing no one of anything here. If u r protecting urself in self defense then by all means do what u have to do. If u see someone on d street n someone calls him a thief, does that mean u automatically judge him as one n lynch him. Hasnt it crossed ur PTSD ravaged mind that d same could happen to u, someone whom u have beef wt could set u up n just like dt u r dead? These arent d same pple who robbed u n how do u feel now dt we know dt they were innocent all along? Cat got ur tongue huh? My friend, just stop all this ur stupid rants all over nairaland, u arent d only one who has been attacked by robbers, i have n i guess some nairalanders too have but even at dt unlike u we havent lost our humanity. U r no different from an animal, no scratch dt, animals only kill cos they have to eat, u would kill for some perceived n misplaced sense of injustice. Just crawl into ur deep dark hole n hide, we dont need ur likes here
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Biggyd2: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2012
The heart of man is indeed wicked! Videos flying everywhere of how these boys were killed and not one single video of their defense to their said "crime/s".
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Osama10(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2012
What a country!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2012
oyb

do you feel being a victim of armed robbery is protection against being lynched?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
NYgirl:

All i can deduce from all ur idiotic rants is that u r suffering from PTSD n trust me when i tell u dt u r convincing no one of anything here. If u r protecting urself in self defense then by all means do what u have to do. If u see someone on d street n someone calls him a thief, does that mean u automatically judge him as one n lynch him. Hasnt it crossed ur PTSD ravaged mind that d same could happen to u, someone whom u have beef wt could set u up n just like dt u r dead? These arent d same pple who robbed u n how do u feel now dt we know dt they were innocent all along? Cat got ur tongue huh? My friend, just stop all this ur stupid rants all over nairaland, u arent d only one who has been attacked by robbers, i have n i guess some nairalanders too have but even at dt unlike u we havent lost our humanity. U r no different from an animal, no scratch dt, animals only kill cos they have to eat, u would kill for some perceived n misplaced sense of injustice. Just crawl into ur deep dark hole n hide, we dont need ur likes here

it is clear from all that has happened that these kids were not 'in the street'.

they were four or five boys in a community where they were not known

at an odd time - 12am, 3 am , 5am who knows?

the villagers went too far, but i really don't know what explantion you can give for their being there at that time

then there are all these 'the real story' - where there is a mysterious 5th man who has refused to come forward, and who some say had a gun
there is the mysterious debtor, who no one can identify and who none of the friends of the deceased seem to know - a fellow who apparently owed them 200k

this is a tragedy, but all these attempts to whitewash the boys as some sort of innocents who somehow managed to stumble into the hands of vigilantes wont wash.

tpia@:
oyb

do you feel being a victim of armed robbery is protection against being lynched?

i am trying to picture similar circumstances in which i will be caught that will make my captors assume i am an armed robber

1) i will have to be in a strange community/neighbourhood at an ungodly hour
2)i will no be able to give a coherent reason for being there
3) no one will be able to vouch for my presence there
4) i will be carrying some sort of weapon or tool that will mark me as a robber
5)i will be engaged in suspicious activity
6)i will be in a group - three or four others

i have heard stories of people getting beat up by overambitious vigilantes, but there is clearly more to this story that is not being told or is being swept aside

have you read bonfire of the vanities? this case draws some clear parallels.

no one, none of the other friends have been able to come forward and say exactly how the kids got to be at aluu - there's no we were all reading in class till 3 am, we were at a party and they left, we were at night vigil, nothing. all we have is bam - the boys were in a community where they were not known and caught in extremely suspicious circumstances. two of the boys are said to be mobile with SUVs - were the SUVs found around the area? the place where they were caught - was it fenced? how did they enter allu?

there are far too many questions, though the people with the answers are quiet.

Siena:

Much as I despise the guy who started the ball rolling, by calling the guys thieves, I don't think killing him is the answer here. If he is arrested, it would be difficult, if not impossible to prove he was aware his false accusations would end in tragedy.

Those that need to be tried, and convicted are the villagers who mobbed the boys. Those who just stood by, filming with their cellphones are no better than the actual murderers.

even that story sef get as e be

as stated before - no one knows the name of this debtor

there's an aboki who defrauded me of 200k - someone told me he had traced the guy - but i cannot see myself going to where the guys stays in the dead of the night to get my money

that story just does not add up at all

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by ektbear: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
^- yup
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
dear oyb, these children were between 18 and 20 years old.
I doubt you were as sensible as you are now aroumd their ages.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
some-girl:
dear oyb, these children were between 18 and 20 years old.
I doubt you were as sensible as you are now aroumd their ages.

you may have a point there. . .

i was in a group of four friends while in secondary school

we all planned on going to ife

in the end only one of us did - and the guy became a cult capo - a killer
i have thought about that sometimes, that if i had schooled in ife, the guy just might have dragged me into cultism

then again, maybe not , maybe we would just have parted ways.

in a lot of ways, students in university especially in nigeria play with a lot of fire - some get burnt, some don't.

these kids got burnt.

and too much also points to the possibility of their being cult boys.

while i was in unilorin, we didn't have a serious cult problem (it was there, but mostly under the surface) , but after i left, we did, and it was terrible

i remember some very cool boys, fine boys. they had this cool room (TV and everything - we are talking unilorin here ) i had this friend who they were asking to join them in the room. the guy no gree. i couldn't understand - it looked like a fantastic setup. a year later i heard that those fine boys were expelled for cultism. my guy and a lot of other peeps had known. the boys were preparing for some sort of hit, and machetes were found in their room.

we all saw stuff like this in uni.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
^ what points to them having been cult guys apart from the fact that they were out early in the morning? isn't it something most did while at uni.

I expect there would be reprisal atacks if they were cultists.

This event has made me realise just how hopeless and helpless nigerians feel, the reason why they prefer to believe the worst about people killed in this manner. Helps them sleep at night believing and hoping such things happens to only bad people and therefore will not happen to them or their loved ones, helps them keep sane (?) in a crazy country.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Horus(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2012

[size=19pt]WANTED FOR MURDER[/size]

[size=17pt]Print their pictures and put it on every walls in markets, street corners, supermarkets, schools ,universities, etc.[/size]
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by SailorXY: 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
^especially the guy in sweater, mehn! That is one maniac... an obsessed killer... without investigations, that guy has murdered in cruel manner on more than one occassion before this obviously. Damn!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by dj5naira(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
kolnel: No past victim of armed robbery will ever have a pity on these souls.
They should burn till eternity for all I care.
I lost a finger in an encounter with them. Only God saved me.
It is still a big trauma that I'm finding hard to get over.
For all I care they deserve no mercy.
Wonder how you manage to type.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.