Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (26388 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Letter To Single Guys / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ghettodreamz(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
There are AFRICAN MEN THAT ARE MARRIED TO WOMEN THAT CAN'T COOK TO SAVE THEIR LIVES....is being a good wife is only judged by the merit of her cooking skills? Is that what marriage have come down to for Africans?

I mean you guys say Westerners knows nothing about marriage and all we know is divorce BUT WHY ARE AFRICANS fretting over dumb things such as cooking skills

No damn wonder spousal murders are higher in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,

Ma'am, did you just called that a dumb thing? Na F9 and serious taboo if a girl can't cook in Africa. For goodness, you won't expect a married man to still frequent Iya Basira Food Restaurant/Chicken Republic because his wife can't cook. A lady with good cooking skills is a great asset to the man. The BEST way to a man's heart is through his stomach. #fact$#

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Tinynita(f): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

190 u dey laugh, even with all ur escapades and adventures u've had with ladies me no say u go love them(punnies) FRESH when u want to marry .

How can one enter an everlasting relationship with an already tired punny ?

That's sheer wickedness from the part of the woman.

hw can 1 enter into a lyf tym (everlasting) relationship wit an already tired JT?
Real sheer wickedness on d part of d man.....smh
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by seunfly: 6:23am On Oct 08, 2012
kayles: Well opinion wld always be diverse.@Ziqqy, U̶̲̥̅̊'re a piece of work And wld need deciphering. I'm not trying to be rude M̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥, but do U̶̲̥̅̊ think ur dad married ur mom a virgin.NO he didn't And U̶̲̥̅̊ seem to be a product of a dysfunctional home, probabaly as a result of an infidel mom. I'm sure U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got a sis too And she's aint no virgin, §o̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ shld start learnin how to respect women And adore them. Just incase U̶̲̥̅̊'re wondering i'm a guy like U̶̲̥̅̊ but i'm way too cooler than U̶̲̥̅̊ may think, §o̶̲̥̅̊ don't bother sizing me up cos it doesn't work. Cheers

This is just a debate, must you result to family? You give your opinion and he give his. Pls Nigerians learn how to argue with fact not how to force your opinion on others by abusing them.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews: Kity cat or whatsoever ur name is, I challenge u, let us have a photo competition here on nairaland for ppl to judge who is more prettier/handsome.

rules:

1. no photoshopping

2. no makeup just natural

if u agree to it let us know publicly here & hit the comp. ppl like u who cnt even stand up to other classy girls in real life will come online to form miss word with photoshop pics. or lets arrange a real life meetup with 10 nairalanders as judges. 5 female volunteers & 5 males. I dare u. sighs....hiding behind handle to spill ill things against ppl above them.
hey dear, wetin?
Dis is nt my dailynews ooo.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Tinynita(f): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Young lady stop deceiving urself.
Or are u one of those "break less punnies" ?
mister there r many testimonies....so drop d talk of punnies
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2012
bernfame:
DailyNews...

My dear, without being biased, can u kindly go tru all d atrocious response kity gve to my own opinion on dis very topic n just say a word. I implore u to, dnt be biased to tell me if I stand to be corrected in anywhere n do sme to her if she stands same.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by seunfly: 6:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lool...Am sure they dont mean it dat way nah! We all kno its just gna b once in a while and besides, we aint asking for this just becuz we r lazy...most of us just wna feel really loved...nd if at all he is too busy to cook or cant cook at all, he shudnt just abandon his wife in d kitchen...he cud go dr just to tease ha, crack jokes nd do som really romantic stuffs **winks**...dt helps as well!

my sister you make sense and being with your wife in the kitchen once in a while will be romantic. But i ve lived with some ladies who are very (very very very) lazy to do domestic work especialy cooking and cleaning, if you challenge them they will tell u d samething many girlz are saying here this make me wonder what is going on in Nigeria ds dayz. They will turn laziness to fashion and claim it as right or equality.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2012
Wislet: hey dear, wetin?
Dis is nt my dailynews ooo.

lol, no kitty wnts to chllenge her ancestors. becos she cnt cook, she wnts to force men to be her chef, she comes on nairaland to preach that men shud turn to cooks yil their wives become d man of d house. if thats how u want ur home to be, goodluck to u if at all u will find a deserving man to call husband, nonesense.

upload ur pic miss epitome of beauty kity cat. put it for all to see if ur proud ur beautiful. I dare u again.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
Lool...Am sure they dont mean it dat way nah! We all kno its just gna b once in a while and besides, we aint asking for this just becuz we r lazy...most of us just wna feel really loved...nd if at all he is too busy to cook or cant cook at all, he shudnt just abandon his wife in d kitchen...he cud go dr just to tease ha, crack jokes nd do som really romantic stuffs **winks**...dt helps as well!

My dear, I understand u, u make more sense.

Those ladies who out of their poor upbringing cnt cook always feel intimidated once they hear cooking. same goes with non-virgins. once they hear a man say he wants to marry a virgin, or they hear a girl say she is a virgin, they start to shiver, anger starts to brew in their minds.

who told u nt to learn to cook? who told u to sell ur body to a man dat isn't married to u for u to beef virgins?

if u have lost urs, pray to God & ask for forgiveness n turn a new live & then encourage others who are still virgin to hold unto it & not hating on them or beefing them like most do.

Berca, pls am not talking to u jareh, just using ur post to spill out some truth that needs to be told. I love d way u handled d issue of a man cooking, not making it an obligation but sth out of love n to make d wife feel romantic. nice n thumbs up dear.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

lol, no kitty wnts to chllenge her ancestors. becos she cnt cook, she wnts to force men to be her chef, she comes on nairaland to preach that men shud turn to cooks yil their wives become d man of d house. if thats how u want ur home to be, goodluck to u if at all u will find a deserving man to call husband, nonesense.

upload ur pic miss epitome of beauty kity cat. put it for all to see if ur proud ur beautiful. I dare u again.
ok. E don do.
If i hear 'kparam' frm u again, i'll seize ur comp,and no breakfast for u 2day angry
u hear?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
There are AFRICAN MEN THAT ARE MARRIED TO WOMEN THAT CAN'T COOK TO SAVE THEIR LIVES....is being a good wife is only judged by the merit of her cooking skills? Is that what marriage have come down to for Africans?

I mean you guys say Westerners knows nothing about marriage and all we know is divorce BUT WHY ARE AFRICANS fretting over dumb things such as cooking skills

No damn wonder spousal murders are higher in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,

Madam u've come here once again with u very mundane beliefs-------

Trying hard to understand the attributes u possess for mr chima to have taken u in as a wife, putting into consideration the part of the country mr chima is from ( igbo man) .
Knowing fully well that the igbos are the type that are very particular about what goes into their stomach.

Its just with time that we all will know what Mr Chima is up to to have PICKED u.
'Believe u me , that man is smarter than what u presently perceive him to be '
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Ma'am, did you just called that a dumb thing? Na F9 and serious taboo if a girl can't cook in Africa. For goodness, you won't expect a married man to still frequent Iya Basira Food Restaurant/Chicken Republic because his wife can't cook. A lady with good cooking skills is a great asset to the man. The BEST way to a man's heart is through his stomach. #fact$#

From another man! More to come
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Wislet: ok. E don do.
If i hear 'kparam' frm u again, i'll seize ur comp,and no breakfast for u 2day angry
u hear?

go through my posts on this thread & see how bitter & sentimental that kat can be. We were all pouring out our opinions on dis topic, & ppl were disagreeing as usual, kity wat just started quoting me, both my previous posts to shw she had been stalking on me.

as if that was nt enof, no body talked abt looks, she alone also brought my looks into dis cos she loved it & cnt openly admit. if she doesn't kia abt DailyNews y worry abt his looks wen he cares not if she exists or not. did i called her name or even talked abt looks here to warrant referencing on my looks wen she cnt even be proud to upload her own pics for all to judge like I did.

she bragged abt hw many super rich guys she knw n tried to belittle me n I responded to her by telling her that m nt a pauper, she started ranting tht i brag but she bragging of where she works n d men she rolls with isn't bragging.

what happened to disagreeing with ppls opinion like a wise elegant lady u wish u were.

wot happened to saying:

DailyNews I disagree with u on dis for dis n dis reasons, instead cursing n calling demeaning names?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

go through my posts on this thread & see how bitter & sentimental that kat can be. We were all pouring out our opinions on dis topic, & ppl were disagreeing as usual, kity wat just started quoting me, both my previous posts to shw she had been stalking on me.

as if that was nt enof, no body talked abt looks, she alone also brought my looks into dis cos she loved it & cnt openly admit. if she doesn't kia abt DailyNews y worry abt his looks wen he cares not if she exists or not. did i called her name or even talked abt looks here to warrant referencing on my looks wen she cnt even be proud to upload her own pics for all to judge like I did.

she bragged abt hw many super rich guys she knw n tried to belittle me n I responded to her by telling her that m nt a pauper, she started ranting tht i brag but she bragging of where she works n d men she rolls with isn't bragging.

what happened to disagreeing with ppls opinion like a wise elegant lady u wish u were.

wot happened to saying:

DailyNews I disagree with u on dis for dis n dis reasons, instead cursing n calling demeaning names?
ok dear. It's enough.
Dnt respond anymore, ok?
She might not hv stalked u. Sometimes it's easy to quote someone u've encountered before.
U know u need dat breakfast. Are we agreed? angry
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:

Madam I hail you oooo. Oh well, I have emphasized timelessly that this is just MY OWN reasoning which leads to MY OWN preference when it comes to MY OWN wife's credentials. I expected that an average female will take offense, especially the ones that are not virgins. Do you know that there are places in Nigeria where you can have sex with a girl for as little as 200 Naira? That is less than $2 for God's sake! I also know girls around a night club I worked in USA who collect $200 for a 30-minute session, and no less than $1,500 for overnight session! From both extremes of our hungry home based ashewos to their higher class oyinbo counterparts, you think all those girls are foolish and not realize that they must settle down one day? And when they choose to settle, our 9ja girls will run to church and quickly claim born again, acting like saints. Then one gullible mugu will fall for them, and next thing na marriage. Chei!! I tell you men have suffered. How will a guy like that know her past where even okada riders paid 300 Naira to bang his number one woman. Her history gone forever and he'll never know! Do you think a man will still want to marry if that history were uncovered? No! But she'll hide her past. And since there is no way to measure the amount of brutal hammering a woman's vagina has endured, how else will a jealous guy verify the history of his intended wife's vagina??
So, for me, to play safe and not have all that nonsense in my mind as a possibility if I marry a non virgin, the best way to confirm my wife's vaginal history is by marrying a virgin. If she chooses to mess up after our marriage, I'll be more than happy to divorce her and start shopping for another virgin. Yes! And this is my own personal way of thinking which I am not imposing on anyone else.
Personally sef I'd rather have only children without marriage. Yes, that's how much I am afraid of women. MY OWN OPINION. I hail you again oooooo

Oh, this boi u no go kill somebody with ur beautiful write up's .
I'm in love with this post I swear.
We are both sailing on the same boat in this thread .
Exactly my thoughts are what u've got up there in ur head.
Back to topic------------------------
And to even make matters worse, the girl's father/kins men come up with one ridiculous 'bill' all in the name of 'bride price'---------NONSENSE !

If only he knew how won out his daughter is, I swear he would be the one paying u and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Wislet: ok dear. It's enough.
Dnt respond anymore, ok?
She might not hv stalked u. Sometimes it's easy to quote someone u've encountered before.
U know u need dat breakfast. Are we agreed? angry

lol, ok. am even at d office already.

but dnt ever follow them to call men names irrespective of hw d man sounds if he didn't called u names.

a lady dnt act like a mad person yelling n calling ppl names to feel better or victorious. check all d classy ladies on dis forum, follow their posts, even wen they disagree with anyones opinion, they dnt call names or insult cos its not in them. its class-less for a lady to be spilling out insults on ppl just to show dat she is against their opinion.

thats my last word here, if she likes let her talk n talk, not for me again cos am not into dis shit anymore, got jobs to do.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Babzilla:

Oh no buster not with U looking like U dont have a mirror @ home grin grin grin grin
[size=13pt]seriously,I dont have a mirror
[/size]

Babzilla:
Of course ur post was hidden cos of that picture U look like a dork in it tongue
[size=13pt]goofball,that was not the reason,it was because it was going to derail the thread(just wondering how you reason in real life)
[/size]
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

lol, ok. am even at d office already.

but dnt ever follow them to call men names irrespective of hw d man sounds if he didn't called u names.

a lady dnt act like a mad person yelling n calling ppl names to feel better or victorious. check all d classy ladies on dis forum, follow their posts, even wen they disagree with anyones opinion, they dnt call names or insult cos its not in them. its class-less for a lady to be spilling out insults on ppl just to show dat she is against their opinion.

thats my last word here, if she likes let her talk n talk, not for me again cos am not into dis shit anymore, got jobs to do.
ok sir angry I won't.
#let me catch u first# lol
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

u sound so bitter & angry, whats eating u up pls? a mere comment from me

Cant u & ur likes ever disagree with someone without showing how disrespectful u were raised cnt u just say ur opinion & disagreement without cursing or using swear & demeaning words? does that make u feel better & superior? it only makes u look so unclassified & untrained, ask anyone ok or let ppl talk.

I have never cursed u, called u name, or used any demeaning word(s) on u but just re-read ur comments & count how many insulting words u have used on me just to disagree with my points, Kity pls go wash ur underwear where u...sighs....gudnyt for d last tym cos ain't got time to respnd to ppl like u again. read how other ladies disagreed with my opinion & check how sensible u are miss elegance!
Why do u cry when someone gives u back a doze of ur medicine. U told me that I don't know how to cook and I am hoping for man that will cook for me. I didn't vex. So why r u vexxing. U r calling me untrained and blablabla. DN u hv to be less emotional simple and know that what u Give is what u receive.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews: Kity cat or whatsoever ur name is, I challenge u, let us have a photo competition here on nairaland for ppl to judge who is more prettier/handsome.

rules:

1. no photoshopping

2. no makeup just natural

if u agree to it let us know publicly here & hit the comp. ppl like u who cnt even stand up to other classy girls in real life will come online to form miss word with photoshop pics. or lets arrange a real life meetup with 10 nairalanders as judges. 5 female volunteers & 5 males. I dare u. sighs....hiding behind handle to spill ill things against ppl above them.

I hv finally certified you a 3month old baby. Na u go boast industrialist, u wan to be this u wan to be that. See the type of rubbish u spend ur so called meaningful scarce time on. According to u, time to make ur hypothetical trillions. Lmao. Doing beauty contest with a certified Ba***. I am not interested.

Why is that u can never finish any thread without wanting some form of childish contest. Like the 50 thousand naira party u were invitin killz and co to. I pity them. As if 50k cld pay their return tickect. Pls DN grow up
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
Why do u cry when someone gives u back a doze of ur medicine. U told me that I don't know how to cook and I am hoping for man that will cook for me. I didn't vex. So why r u vexxing. U r calling me untrained and blablabla. DN u hv to be less emotional simple and know that what u Give is what u receive.

Come kitty its ok na, what's ur problem ?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

wot happened to saying:

Did u notic that u r d only one on this thread crying when they r dissed for sayinG something false? Why do u cry easily? U always come with controversial non-truths but when u r opposed stronGly, u start wailing like a 3month old wey never suck breast for 12hours.

Abeg man up. Spread less lies and grow up
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Come kitty its ok na, what's ur problem ?
D guy too dey vex me. Always writin half truthd and tryin to force ppl to accept it while formin perfect. I just enjoy bringin him down from his hiGh horse.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

I hv finally certified you a 3month old baby. Na u go boast industrialist, u wan to be this u wan to be that. See the type of rubbish u spend ur so called meaningful scarce time on. According to u, time to make ur hypothetical trillions. Lmao. Doing beauty contest with a certified Ba***. I am not interested.

Why is that u can never finish any thread without wanting some form of childish contest. Like the 50 thousand naira party u were invitin killz and co to. I pity them. As if 50k cld pay their return tickect. Pls DN grow up
dis babe sef. Laff no go wound me.
Babe e don do naa. If we all fight lik dis, no one go win me for NL ooo cos my strategy baad gan.
It's ok, u hear? Don't reply anymore. Calm down wink
Have u calmed down? I'm preparing lunch. U dnt wana miss dat, truss me grin
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

My dear, I understand u, u make more sense.

Those ladies who out of their poor upbringing cnt cook always feel intimidated once they hear cooking. same goes with non-virgins. once they hear a man say he wants to marry a virgin, or they hear a girl say she is a virgin, they start to shiver, anger starts to brew in their minds.

who told u nt to learn to cook? who told u to sell ur body to a man dat isn't married to u for u to beef virgins?

if u have lost urs, pray to God & ask for forgiveness n turn a new live & then encourage others who are still virgin to hold unto it & not hating on them or beefing them like most do.

Berca, pls am not talking to u jareh, just using ur post to spill out some truth that needs to be told. I love d way u handled d issue of a man cooking, not making it an obligation but sth out of love n to make d wife feel romantic. nice n thumbs up dear.
Lool....tanquuuuu.... smiley
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2012
Wislet: dis babe sef. Laff no go wound me.
Babe e don do naa. If we all fight lik dis, no one go win me for NL ooo cos my strategy baad gan.
It's ok, u hear? Don't reply anymore. Calm down wink
Have u calmed down? I'm preparing lunch. U dnt wana miss dat, truss me grin

Pls forward d food fastly. But I won't promise u that I will stop looking for DN trouble.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2012
Kitty kat vs. Daily News
Wow why ever did I not find this NL looooong ago??
Abeg I'm loving the jabs back n forth...make una leave dem jare!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:

Pls forward d food fastly. But I won't promise u that I will stop looking for DN trouble.
LMAO.
De food get condition naa.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz: Kitty kat vs. Daily News
Wow why ever did I not find this NL looooong ago??
Abeg I'm loving the jabs back n forth...make una leave dem jare!
see im mouth.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Wislet: see im mouth.
Lol referee no rob us of our entertainment na...eh d mouth has been adjudged totally kissable
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2012
ziqq, lolz ur funny o...so u had been enjoying the who stuff? no kwams. but u know eh, no one beefs or talks about unpopular ppl. everyday on media, u hear ppl talk abt GEJ, since d last week is abt Prof. Chinua Achebe for saying the bitter truth. there was a time it was Dbanj, etc...etc....so what makes one great is not just in his material achievements but by d no of ppl that talk abt him, follow his words n want to bring him dwn... cheesy cheesy...I am truly enjoying d popularity here on nairaland, even more popular than SEUN shocked shocked...now for the benefit of the doubt, check my profile now and judge if dis dude is ugly like they say? just for 10 mins for d lucky viewers shocked shocked grin
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2012
I hope peepz saw my pics on my profile? plz guys be honest to say what u saw here...plz...if am ugly say it here....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS / Witches Are Everywhere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.