Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (26389 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Letter To Single Guys / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

not anymore...u asked me to put it up and u ran away yy anyway, the eyes have it....if DailyNews is ugly, say nah? if he is handsome, say aiy? cheesy grin shocked

Daily ur very funny I swear , I like the challenge sha,
All these NL babes that are all queens and princesses in the cyber world,
While in real life their condition is "I'm sorry".
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat: I BLV the whole NLD can ceritify you officially insane, childish, insecure and with very low self esteem.
I only expect 3yr old to participate in this ur show of shame.

This is a an anonymous forum that's why ppl hide behind handles. Cos their real life identity is worth a lot.

Infact I am ashamed that I even exchanged posts with you. I can't blv u r this childish. Na waoh

Oh boi, see finishing.
DailyN..... What do u have to say ?

Pls I use God name beg u , don't fall ur fellow men hands here o.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Daily ur very funny I swear , I like the challenge sha,
All these NL babes that are all queens and princesses in the cyber world,
While in real life their condition is "I'm sorry".

lol, when u go out like this, whether at eatery, vacation spots or d likes, u will see females posing to snap pics they want to put up online, BB, etc. they smtimes borrow brazilian wigs frm their frnds who have & all sorts just to look fakishly good, yes fakishly I repeat...lol. so y cnt she upload all those her well package fake pics for us to judge her & possibly applaud? definitely if she is cute, I will be d first to applaud her cos am not a bad belly against good thing. so kity upload ur pic plz!

Imagine o! It is known all over the world that females love flaunting their pics on social network sites, so y are most females here hiding & calling those bold enof to upload their obviously cute pics ugly?

I challenge her anytime anyday to put up her pics just to disprove me that she is beautiful like I did & stop seeking for ppls support.

I want her to dare it & lets see who is fooling who. she claimed she roll with super rich men, lol...in her daydream, & if at all its true, y is she still angrily single & desperately searching online? How many classy ladies with excellent relationship have time to sit on nairaland from morning till night? As for me, I have d time cos I dnt claim whom am not, I am not in any relationship & I am not searching, & even if I want to search, never online again in my life. So I dnt give a damn abt kity & her unforgiving cohorts who go about seeking for ways to bad-mouth DailyNews even when he is saying the truth.

Cook, she cnt cook, pretty, she isn't. good manners she doesn't have. maybe money self she no get. class, uhu. so why in d world shud she come & trade words with me I am really out for her.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
U r trying so hard to piss me off but d more u try d more u expose ur childishness

I shudder at ur Ignorance DN. Damn!!!!! Laff don make piss for hia!!!!

U rant more than a market woman.

Send 190,2sexy Dammytex or Holyeye a PM and thy will tell u wat I look like. At least Holyeye has met me in person. Sorry my Identity is too sensitive to display my pix on NLD.

U r so vindictive that u wld write lies just to get back at someone.

AbeG Wislet, if kpomo dey dia pass to me make I chop dey watch dis IGBO wannabe richman mess himself up.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat: U r trying so hard to piss me off but d more u try d more u expose ur childishness

I shudder at ur Ignorance DN. Damn!!!!! Laff don make piss for hia!!!!

U rant more than a market woman.

Send 190,2sexy Dammytex or Holyeye a PM and thy will tell u wat I look like. At least Holyeye has met me in person. Sorry my Identity is too sensitive to display my pix on NLD.

U r so vindictive that u wld write lies just to get back at someone.

AbeG Wislet, if kpomo dey dia pass to me make I chop dey watch dis IGBO wannabe richman mess himself up.
Keep calling for support. of course they will support u na...put it here for all to see & judge like I did.

Lolz...ask ppl that saw my pic collections, from wen I was a child, to boyhood, to school days, to date, & even that of my awesomely blessed family. everywhere around me is blessing blessing kity get it into ur angry single lady brain! if u are good, have manners, pretty, with class like u openly professed, y havent any of the so called super rich men u run around with proposed to u & get u off from dis Internet hustling? u have named how many guys u met on nairaland now? more will come up to show how desperate u are to find husband online. y haven't any of em married u miss world? who abandons a good food for others to eat?

u know urself. u are old & single. u are looking for a miracle u cnt find online, go get a life offline. I am out for u.

u wake a sleeping lion, so be ready to be devoured ok? dnt run o!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
I am secure in who I am and what I hv so I don't need to post pix and beg ppl to tell me that I am fine. I consider that really childish and debased.
Moreover DN, if u want to know abt my achievements, I hv given u NLDers who know me well to do ur investifgations.

Now enuff abt me. DN pls grow up. Stop gettinG emotional and brkinG down when someone disproves ur lies. Cos me will everly hunt u on NLD anytime u lie unless u change ur handle.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:
Keep calling for support. of course they will support u na...put it here for all to see & judge like I did.

Lolz...ask ppl that saw my pic collections, from wen I was a child, to boyhood, to school days, to date, & even that of my awesomely blessed family. everywhere around me is blessing blessing kity get it into ur angry single lady brain! if u are good, have manners, pretty, with class like u openly professed, y havent any of the so called super rich men u run around with proposed to u & get u off from dis Internet hustling? u have named how many guys u met on nairaland now? more will come up to show how desperate u are to find husband online. y haven't any of em married u miss world? who abandons a good food for others to eat?

u know urself. u are old & single. u are looking for a miracle u cnt find online, go get a life offline. I am out for u.

u wake a sleeping lion, so be ready to be devoured ok? dnt run o!
Maybe u shd ask ur NLDers how many of them I rejected. I no dey run o. I dey hia kampe. And d ppl I mentioned r friends. U think say I dey like u wey dey fall in love with every ghost that mails them. I won't discuss my relationship status lemme watch u make a mess of urself.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat: I am secure in who I am and what I hv so I don't need to post pix and beg ppl to tell me that I am fine. I consider that really childish and debased.
Moreover DN, if u want to know abt my achievements, I hv given u NLDers who know me well to do ur investifgations.

Now enuff abt me. DN pls grow up. Stop gettinG emotional and brkinG down when someone disproves ur lies. Cos me will everly hunt u on NLD anytime u lie unless u change ur handle.
Even you have now started displaying some immaturity. We have asked Daily News to stop all this stupidity, but since he's not stopping, why have you now opted to force two wrongs to make a right? I swear the two of you could end up being the very reason for this particular thread. I guess you have just found each other. Live happily ever after!
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat: I am secure in who I am and what I hv so I don't need to post pix and beg ppl to tell me that I am fine. I consider that really childish and debased.

So me saying that busy rich guys dont have time to cook is a lie? hear ur self. so me saying that cooking is a nature's gift to women is a bad statement? hear urself.

so becos u cnt cook good food & looking for a pauper like u to turn to ur houseboy in d name of husband is d truth? no lady that knws how to cook will rant the way u rant when I said cooking is a nature's gift on women here in africa.

its cos u lack good upbringing, u lack manner, u hunt ppl who dnt care if u exist or not yet u cant admit.

u are a hustler. u are a desperate single lady desperately searching for a miracle husband she failed to attract in real life frm her personalities & manner online.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
U keep 4gettin that some ppl can decide to be single s life.
Anyway for ur thick wicked skull. I am not single. So that one can Get out of ur way. Oya find another yab. I wish it was someone I met online as I hv met many cute Guys here.

9ja sinGle ladies are in trouble o. So if u r sinGle, no sabi cook. Ppls like DN will try to frustrate u.

I hope u r disappointed. And he is not rich but he has a bright future.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat:
Maybe u shd ask ur NLDers how many of them I rejected. I no dey run o. I dey hia kampe. And d ppl I mentioned r friends. U think say I dey like u wey dey fall in love with every ghost that mails them. I won't discuss my relationship status lemme watch u make a mess of urself.

now again to show ur poor manner & upbringing, ur bragging again abt nairaland guys u had turned down including d ones u had been calling for support.

u are truly class-less kity. confess n get help. nairaland guys make una see how nairaland girls de castigate una publicly o, hmm. ugly thing for that
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
KAI!! Another DailyNews drama?? Mehn, I need someone to be buzzing me when sh*t is about to go down grin grin
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat: U keep 4gettin that some ppl can decide to be single s life.
Anyway for ur thick wicked skull. I am not single. So that one can Get out of ur way. Oya find another yab. I wish it was someone I met online as I hv met many cute Guys here.

9ja sinGle ladies are in trouble o. So if u r sinGle, no sabi cook. Ppls like DN will try to frustrate u.

I pity any frustrated man that will end up marrying u as wife for these reasons:

1. u have given all ur virtue out to lots of men in quest for material gain, etc, hence ur anger over virgin girls.

2. u lack manner, u lack good upbringing, u lack class & u boast of who u are not & may put ur future poor husband in trouble.

3. u are ugly, not bold or confident

4. u cnt COOK, so u will turn ur poor husband to ur houseboy.

5. u are arrogant which is unlike a lady.

etc, etc, etc.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shollypopz: KAI!! Another DailyNews drama?? Mehn, I need someone to be buzzing me when sh*t is about to go down grin grin

hahahaha....this time it was kity that wake d sleeping lion, now she must bear d cross, so clear off plzz...Lolz
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
ziqqz:
Even you have now started displaying some immaturity. We have asked Daily News to stop all this stupidity, but since he's not stopping, why have you now opted to force two wrongs to make a right? I swear the two of you could end up being the very reason for this particular thread. I guess you have just found each other. Live happily ever after!
Lol...tot the shw ws over tho! Well u guys shud just ignore eachother or Make out somwhr...lol hmm...Daily newz u sure u gat no soft spots for Kitty? *winks*
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
DN I am a lady but I am an achievr and I am proud of it.I can help u reach d skies if u want and can humble urself but u r vbecominG irrational and incoherent in ur posts.

Like I told u, I will always hunt u and expose ur lies.

If u no Get sham, me I get shame. The kind of ppl around me will shudder if they see me and u writin all this rubbish. So its wise for me to be anonymous.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
kitty kat: U keep 4gettin that some ppl can decide to be single s life.

What concerns me if he has future or not thats ur problem. & by d way what do u expect after sharing ur woman virtue to rich married guys u urself bragged about, u want to get a Psqure or Wizkid, Lolz...of course old ladies who used their youth age to do runs for money always settle for low guys with no class, so thats ur fate, live with it & correct it in ur next word ok?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shollypopz: KAI!! Another DailyNews drama?? Mehn, I need someone to be buzzing me when sh*t is about to go down grin grin
Lmaooo!

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
DailyNews:

I pity any frustrated man that will end up marrying u as wife for these reasons:

1. u have given all ur virtue out to lots of men in quest for material gain, etc, hence ur anger over virgin girls.

2. u lack manner, u lack good upbringing, u lack class & u boast of who u are not & may put ur future poor husband in trouble.

3. u are ugly, not bold or confident

4. u cnt COOK, so u will turn ur poor husband to ur houseboy.

5. u are arrogant which is unlike a lady.

etc, etc, etc.

Read my posts well and u will know that I preach against premarital sex. I can never ever support sexual immorality.I preach virgginity and purity. Depsite that I am not a antique in my reasonin.
My fans are now callin me immature. Make I leave u, I no wan loose my fan base.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by kittykat1(f): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
MR EMOTIONAL and DRAMATIC AWARD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS / Witches Are Everywhere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.