Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? (1285 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date / Ur Galfrnd Raped In Ur Presence,fight Or Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2012
We were chatting nd i mentioned Sex nd she made me regret ever saying such....i dnt knw if iz wrong 2 mention sex 2 ones galfrnd
Re: Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? by k2039: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2012

how old is your relationship,and also it depends on what you talked about as it relate to sex.
I cant say anything unless I know the content of ur discussion
Re: Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2012
Maybe they are both young and not matured enough for the discussion
Re: Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Maybe they are both young and not matured enough for the discussion

they are old enough maybe not matured enough
Re: Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2012
I dnt want to hv sex wif hr... Jux said sumtin abt sex and she got angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2012
a girl that isn't confident to talk about s3x is still very immature.. there's no girl i don't talk about sex with and if they wanna feel somehow resilient.. i simply just take a walk. Because i talk about sex with you doesn't mean i wana sleep with u it's just to spice up the conversation.. It's just to have a sense of belonging that you're discussing with an opposite sex, it's like you wana know the view of that person towards sex.. so to me, it isn't wrong to talk about sex with ur galfrnd angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Tok Abt Sex Wif Ur Galfrnd? by Mynd44: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2012
How old is she?

(1) (Reply)

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii / That Awkward Moment When U See Your Crush Smooching With Another... / I Bleached My Skin To Save My Marriage” – Foluke Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.