Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? (6000 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by 190: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:

follow 190's footsteps
Guy u go misplace

angry angry
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by UjSizzle(f): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
190:

angry angry

don't worry sweetie, no need to get angry. I'm just tryna preserve ur uniqueness...we dnt need a clone mm grin
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Pennywise(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
seunfly:

My brother at this stage of my life, i can't spend on any girl to buy her love. If I have some money, i can give it to anybody in need including her but not because i want her to love me. Any girl that can not love me without my money can move on to those who can do the spending, by the way am looking for wify and that is perfect way to screan them out and get the best possible one. Real gold is not pick from ground it is minned and dig out with alot of process.

Who is talking about love. Love wey surplus for house.
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Fasterboy: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Luv Mercy: The girl can hardly boast of the guy spending upto #5000 on her in a month,and the guy is telling her not to cheat on him.
In other words moni 4 hand back 4 ground! Most 9ja babes misinterpret fat wallet 4 luv.
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^
Most. Good you said that
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by dBard: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
**checking pockets* erm ..op,I've got 5000 here ,can we.. lipsrsealed wink cool
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by 190theclown: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2012
uj_sizzle:

don't worry sweetie, no need to get angry. I'm just tryna preserve ur uniqueness...we dnt need a clone mm grin

Dang my boo got me smiling again
Wat a future wife 2be she is grin grin
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by bknight: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2012
When you give her money, she'll still cheat but money won't be d reason
When you show d love, does she give back d love? She'll still cheat
When u shower her with attention, she'd take it for granted and still cheat
When u satisfy her in bed, she cheat for some other reasons other than sexual fulfillment.

They just simply cheat and use whatever d weakness u have as a grand reason.

Give her sexual satisfaction& she'd complain abt money, give money and she'd ask for more attention, give attention & she'd remember u're a sissy!

undecided
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by forkadict(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2012
Okontami: @Poster, you are a real example of a poverty stricken-ed lady with little or no value to offer. Well you are still a kid. Money is the least of the problem of a lot of married women out there. There are ladies who have the money but a thing as simple as truthful companionship is not there for them. I have female colleagues earning 5-6 figures (USD) who crave for just someone to be called theirs emotionally, this is not about sex ,money or marriage. Just someone to call them in the morning and say sweet things to them. It shows how much lack that some of you have. If your parents cant provide for you why not get a job and see how easy it is to make money " if it is". A lot of girls has never worked for 1k Naira in their life and the way they spend is so alarming. Ladies, pls stop this cheap prostitution called runs, it does not pay. Do something good with your life. There are lot of guys willing to spend any amount on a one night stand, is that the kind of value our culture promotes?? Lets watch it.

WORD!

Sadly enough, this is the trend in naija. A girl sizes you up first to ascetain if you can cope with her financial needs before she agrees to date you. i ask myself whatever happened to companionship and Unconditional love in naija? The average naija girl is a hungry, desperate and unscrupoulous beach. It's just disgusting to say the least.

I was chilling with one HND level student a while ago. This chic is about 24 yrs old and she told me OH AH that the kind of guy she hopes to date now is the kind of guy that can set her up in business. She went further to say that she's past dating a guy that will take her shopping regularly. I almost collapsed. At 24 years of age?
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Gkiks1406(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
I can't think of anything other than choice would make a person cheat. I still hold firm to the fact that an unmarried person can't cheat when they aren't even obligated to be faithful to their unmarried partner.

I asked one male chatter on a particular thread...how can he expect his girlfriend to be faithful to him when he won't even provide for her since he is not obligated to?

Marriage is an obligation.....dating/courting is a test drive.
....One thing leads to the other don't you think
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by 190theclown: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2012
fork adict:

WORD!

Sadly enough, this is the trend in naija. A girl sizes you up first to ascetain if you can cope with her financial needs before she agrees to date you. i ask myself whatever happened to companionship and Unconditional love in naija? The average naija girl is a hungry, desperate and unscrupoulous beach. It's just disgusting to say the least.

I was chilling with one HND level student a while ago. This chic is about 24 yrs old and she told me OH AH that the kind of guy she hopes to date now is the kind of guy that can set her up in business. She went further to say that she's past dating a guy that will take her shopping regularly. I almost collapsed. At 24 years of age?

When I keep saying there's notin Gud abt 90% of these nigerian gurls
Dey say am wicked grin grin
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2012
Overtime, I hav patiently read some of the comments some people make on nairaland and the question that comes to mind is, are these pple adults @ all bcus I can't phantom why an adult reasons like a child. Take it or leave it, money makes a relationship sweeter. I find it difficult to understand why a man wld b lookn for a gal dat wld b wit him in his broke state but wld advice his sister to date a man that can tke cre of her. Deceitful bunch of pricks.
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by 190theclown: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2012
Ebade: Overtime, I hav patiently read some of the comments some people make on nairaland and the question that comes to mind is, are these pple adults @ all bcus I can't phantom why an adult reasons like a child. Take it or leave it, money makes a relationship sweeter. I find it difficult to understand why a man wld b lookn for a gal dat wld b wit him in his broke state but wld advice his sister to date a man that can tke cre of her. Deceitful bunch of pricks.

Rotfl

Na wa ooh - Nigerian girls are eventually opening up #phew#
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Sexxydivaa: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Na peeps like u dey squeeze #500 for babe hand on Monday morning..'i will see you later babes'.mtchewww
Okontami: @Poster, you are a real example of a poverty stricken-ed lady with little or no value to offer. Well you are still a kid. Money is the least of the problem of a lot of married women out there. There are ladies who have the money but a thing as simple as truthful companionship is not there for them. I have female colleagues earning 5-6 figures (USD) who crave for just someone to be called theirs emotionally, this is not about sex ,money or marriage. Just someone to call them in the morning and say sweet things to them. It shows how much lack that some of you have. If your parents cant provide for you why not get a job and see how easy it is to make money " if it is". A lot of girls has never worked for 1k Naira in their life and the way they spend is so alarming. Ladies, pls stop this cheap prostitution called runs, it does not pay. Do something good with your life. There are lot of guys willing to spend any amount on a one night stand, is that the kind of value our culture promotes?? Lets watch it.
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Okontami: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sexxydivaa: Na peeps like u dey squeeze #500 for babe hand on Monday morning..'i will see you later babes'.mtchewww
I dont spend Naira for now dude, however, U be asahwo, why need to squeeze money for you. Let this get into your head and I quote " MONEY IS ONE OF THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS". Am not being proud, am not rich but can afford to send you and your siblings to school and feed them for at least 5years.
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Ebade

I agree that peeps can't have a healthy romance without finance. But the OP's approach is at best lacklustre and without any form of shame or reservation. That ultimately defines her as a woman of easy virtue.
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Sexxydivaa: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Good philanthro'.abeg go helep those flood victims,we need peeps like u in 9ja,or go to agege,lots of 'em needy ther'stop d NL campaign*yuck*
Okontami: I dont spend Naira for now dude, however, U be asahwo, why need to squeeze money for you. Let this get into your head and I quote " MONEY IS ONE OF THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS". Am not being proud, am not rich but can afford to send you and your siblings to school and feed them for at least 5years.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by 190: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okontami: I dont spend Naira for now dude, however, U be asahwo, why need to squeeze money for you. Let this get into your head and I quote " MONEY IS ONE OF THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS". Am not being proud, am not rich but can afford to send you and your siblings to school and feed them for at least 5years.

grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by slimchi2k2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
future insecurity, but girl or boy dat want to cheat we cheat,no matter wat
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by klufs(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
tongue
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2012
klufs: I no want generalise but for owerri gals wey I dey use to. If u no get money just go buy joy soap because notin for u

grin grin You sabi where dem dey call *azu nepa*?
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Anufolusho(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
U know ladys like pamper and some guys a not ready to do that,and again some ladys a doing that out of caring,I knew someone clost to me to call is a problem and if the lady try to text her,she's in trouple because what the guy we be saying is that am fine and u don't need to disturb me. Pls why guys a doing that why
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by cikadile: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
richarts: Lust, contempt & immaturity... Thats what I think. Girls can testify to it that the times they had cheated on their guy, its becos of one of this three.

you are so right
also attention seeking....but usually this makes one flirt with other guy(S)and report to boyfriend...to get his attention...it does not lead to all the way cheating
Though when a girl resorts to this, it usually means guy has moved on...leaving babe behind
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2012
there is more to how u feel about a guy than money... before i met my woman, i had nothing, she stood by me and prayed with me in d midst of nothing.... now i can afford to pay for anything she asks for... now thats love... not the prostitution youre talking about... its not all about money... is she Hungry? after she go dey sing destiny's child song... rubbish
Luv Mercy: The girl can hardly boast of the guy spending upto #5000 on her in a month,and the guy is telling her not to cheat on him.
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Mynd44: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2012
There is no reason people cheat. Some people are simply dogs

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Orikinla(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=18pt]OVER DISCUSSED ISSUE. shocked

Most girls who cheat are either immature or insecure.

If she is not matured enough to be faithful or she feels insecure in the relationship.
If she feels or thinks there is no future for her in the relationship, she feels insecure and most likely to fall for other tempting advances and attractions.

But only foolish girls cheat.
Because, it is wise to just quit before you start another relationship.
When you quit first, he cannot accuse you of cheating on him.
But many girls want to eat their cake and have it back.
They want to gain from both angles, so they would prefer to cheat and keep it a secret.

If a girl uses a guy to cheat on another guy, she is most likely going to also use another guy to cheat on him later.
We have girls who are habitual cheats.
And behaviour change is not easy for such girls, because one man cannot just be enough for them.
They want to sleep with any guy they fancy.
It is a life choice.
Can you stop a dog from going back to eat its vomit or another shit?
Except you hold the dog on a leash. But for how long?
A dog will still be a dog.[/size]

Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by drealone: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
op get a life on the streets of allen.you are a fucking slut.
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
drealone: op get a life on the streets of allen.you are a fucking slut.
Ouch
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by onila(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
when u have a strict boyfriend like MYND! tongue
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
onila: when u have a strict boyfriend like MYND! tongue
And I will gladly dump you
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by onila(f): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
And I will gladly dump you
undecided U are so mean

you need a fun girl in your life

your way too academician grin
Re: What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy? by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
onila: undecided U are so mean

you need a fun girl in your life

your way too academician grin
Describe a fun girl? You will actually see that I am actually fun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men / 122 Signs Your Girlfriend Is A Runs Girl / Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.