Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone (10176 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Breaking: Iran Shoots Down ‘israeli Drone’ At Nuclear Site / Unidentified Man Falls From Sky In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
freakcin: Whether drone or chopper, fact remains that it invaded Isreali air space with ample time to have relayed back vital milltary info. Isreal should tighten its security measures, simples!

You have a point here. But dont forget the Motto of the Mossad: 'By Way of Deception' and then the Motto of their various Commando groups:'Never Again'.

If you want to understand the nitty gritty of what is actually happening you must have an open mind and a knack for reading behind the lines.

There is deception going on everywhere. If you know the comlexities of ELINT(Electronic Intelligence) you will know that Israel actually has the upper hand even above the European Countries and maybe the US.

I think they actually knew the capabilities of the intruder before it came in, so they were not bothered.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
they may be deliberately feeding the enemy false information as regards their defence signatures
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by jude33084(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Godjone: Na problem Palestine dey fyn o! And Isreal get enof war instruments to teach them lesson. I drone 4rm palistine will be replied with 200 rockets launchers 4rm isreal

Let's call ∂ spade ∂ spade wink τhe Isreali DS was caught napping cheesy. Uptill now, almost 72 hrs after τhe incident Isreali still don't know who owns Ŧħåϯ UAV cheesy meaning its signature is unknown. Hmmm! Na them wan fight war grin very funy cheesy
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by jude33084(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

You have a point here. But dont forget the Motto of the Mossad: 'By Way of Deception' and then the Motto of their various Commando groups:'Never Again'.

If you want to understand the nitty gritty of what is actually happening you must have an open mind and a knack for reading behind the lines.

There is deception going on everywhere. If you know the comlexities of ELINT(Electronic Intelligence) you will know that Israel actually has the upper hand even above the European Countries and maybe the US.

I think they actually knew the capabilities of the intruder before it came in, so they were not bothered.

Do Ɣ☺Ʊ really think so? wink
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Abuklaw: it is a false flag operation.one of d oldest conspiracies in d history of man.it's just a move 2 a find false evidence 2 attack iran n moreova isreal hav bin eager 2 attack iranian land first wit in d above post 2 persuade US 2 giv dem go ahead. Dis is a battle of supremacy btw d two middle east nations.
My praya is just dat d battle shud nt affect d price of garri!!!!

My praya is just dat d battle shud nt affect d price of garri!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by tpapi: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
DANILSA: DUMB TOPIC I DID SAY, APART FROM AMERICA, RUSSIA,CHINA AND GERMANY ANY OTHER COUNTRY INVADING ISREAL WILL REGRET EVER DOING SO, APART FROM THOSE COUNTRIES I MENTIONED ABOVE I DOUBT ANY OTHER COUNTRY CAN EASILY DEFEAT ISREAL,ISREAL USES 10% OF THEIR BUDGET FOR AMMUNITION EVERY YEAR,WHERE DO WE START IS IT DRONES,F15,F14, DESTROYERS, SUBMARINES. IRAN CAN ONLY DEFEAT ISREAL IF THEY WERE TO FIGHT ACCORDING TO SIZE OR POPULATION. IRAN IS STILL USING WEAPONS USED BY ISREAL TO DESTROY THEIR BROTHERS 40 YEARS BACK.IF U HAVE TIME GOGGLE IRAN AND ISREALI WEAPON. NEXT TOPIC PLS. THEY CANT EVEN DEFEAT US WITH THOSE TOY DRONES. grin grin grin IF U ABUSE ME , I GO COME BACK COME FINISH YOU. cheesy
u beta wake up fm dat slumber,iran is also wel supplied wit sophisticated weapons fm russia,israel is jus braggin,wat iran jus did is to remind israel dat israel is within its radar n also as a potential n formidable threat,i make bold n i repeat if US does not support or interfere in a war btw israel n iran, israel can NEVER defeat iran militariiy
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by tpapi: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
DANILSA: DUMB TOPIC I DID SAY, APART FROM AMERICA, RUSSIA,CHINA AND GERMANY ANY OTHER COUNTRY INVADING ISREAL WILL REGRET EVER DOING SO, APART FROM THOSE COUNTRIES I MENTIONED ABOVE I DOUBT ANY OTHER COUNTRY CAN EASILY DEFEAT ISREAL,ISREAL USES 10% OF THEIR BUDGET FOR AMMUNITION EVERY YEAR,WHERE DO WE START IS IT DRONES,F15,F14, DESTROYERS, SUBMARINES. IRAN CAN ONLY DEFEAT ISREAL IF THEY WERE TO FIGHT ACCORDING TO SIZE OR POPULATION. IRAN IS STILL USING WEAPONS USED BY ISREAL TO DESTROY THEIR BROTHERS 40 YEARS BACK.IF U HAVE TIME GOGGLE IRAN AND ISREALI WEAPON. NEXT TOPIC PLS. THEY CANT EVEN DEFEAT US WITH THOSE TOY DRONES. grin grin grin IF U ABUSE ME , I GO COME BACK COME FINISH YOU. cheesy
u beta wake up fm dat slumber,iran is also wel supplied wit sophisticated weapons fm russia,israel is jus braggin,wat iran jus did is to remind israel dat israel is within its radar n also as a potential n formidable threat,i make bold n i repeat if US does not support or interfere in a war btw israel n iran, israel can NEVER defeat iran militariiy
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by solbil: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kslib: Hmmn,it's just a matter of time before this war starts..
Why do people like saying religious stuffs like " Israel cannot be defeated in war and blah blah blah"? I know the children of God a..k.a israelites can never be defeated in battle,but i think the present day isreal is not the one being referred to in the bible.. The isreal referred to by God might mean a " group of people",and not the necessarily the land itself..just saying#
I am a christain,but i don't think the present day isreal gives a bleep about christians/christianity in general..
So abeg make we stop dey support isreal blindly cos we be christians... Lets not be bias based on religion..... If isreal look for trouble,let them be defeated,if iran look for trouble,let them also be defeated...shikena..
dont mind the. As if people never deal with them before. Read the bible and see how israel lost so many battles.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Sedar(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpapi: u beta wake up fm dat slumber,iran is also wel supplied wit sophisticated weapons fm russia,israel is jus braggin,wat iran jus did is to remind israel dat israel is within its radar n also as a potential n formidable threat,i make bold n i repeat if US does not support or interfere in a war btw israel n iran, israel can NEVER defeat iran militariiy

Don't joke with israel, do u know israel make military weapon for US! Israel that defect the arab nations near dem! Relax n watch the game as it unfolds its self.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by mu2sa2: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
With all d money you claim Isreal is spending on defence, the Isreali army was roundly defeated by Hezbollah in Lebanon. That defeat marked d end of the myth of invincibility of isreali defence forces. If isreal attacks Iran dont think it will be a walkover because Iran has chemical weapons and d capability to deliver them. Other countries in the middle East may not hav nuclear weapons but all of them hav chemical weapons and there's the likelihood of these countries getting involved in any Isreal- Iran war. Isreal will be tempted to use its nuclear arsenal and the other side will unleash their chemical weapons on Isreal. Mutual destruction is what d world will see. D monkey and the baboon will be bloodied.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by mu2sa2: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why do people like saying religious stuffs like " Israel cannot be defeated in war and blah blah blah"? I know the children of God a..k.a israelites can never be defeated in battle,but i think the present day isreal is not the one being referred to in the bible.. The isreal referred to by God might mean a " group of people",and not the necessarily the land itself..just saying#
I am a christain,but i don't think the present day isreal gives a bleep about christians/christianity in general..
So abeg make we stop dey support isreal blindly cos we be christians... Lets not be bias based on religion..... If isreal look for trouble,let them be defeated,if iran look for trouble,let them also be defeated...shikena..
Your post should educate your xtian brethren in nigeria. in Isreal today if a jew converts to xtianity that will be the beginning of his troubles with other Jews who dont care a hoot about xtianity. Mr Banunu, an Isreali nuclear technologist, was jailed 17 years for revealing Isreali nuclear secrets. As he stepped out of the prison gate after serving d 17 years imprisonment, he said "I am being persecuted because i converted to christianity." When Nigerian xtians say Jews are the chosens ones of God are they referring to d jews in today's Isreali who are persecuting xtians and muslims alike- e.g Isrealis kill xtian palestinians as well.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by klas(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Two things hit me in the face in the original post

1. So Isreal has nuclear reactor. Why has it been denying being a nuclear power? And why doesnt it want other nations e.g Iran to also have it? At least let violence be democratised so that there will be counter-balance of terror

2. If Isreal is as powerful as being peddled by gullible Nigerians, why does it need Almighty USA to protect its tiny land which is less than the size of the smallest state in Nigeria? Why maintain permanent defence pact with US? Against who?

I was on some Israelis' english blogs regarding this drone issue. Funnily Nigerians appear to delude themselves more about Isreal's invincibility than Isrealis themselves.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by mankand(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Olarajee: Israhell intelligency is just so weak. Where are all the Air defence systems they were rattling about? They were only able to shoot it down after more than half an hour in their airspace. I think if its actually a strike on them, the damage wuld have been well over.
And they culdnt hijack the drone at all thats why they were forced to shoot it down.
Israhell is just too weak...Israhell intelligency is just so weak. Where are all the Air defence systems they were rattling about? They were only able to shoot it down after more than half an hour in their airspace. I think if its actually a strike on them, the damage wuld have been well over.
And they culdnt hijack the drone at all thats why they were forced to shoot it down.
Israhell is just too weak...
Israhell intelligency is just so weak. Where are all the Air defence systems they were rattling about? They were only able to shoot it down after more than half an hour in their airspace. I think if its actually a strike on them, the damage wuld have been well over.
Israhell is just too weak...

My friend, if you know anything about international warfare, you will not say this. Isreal have the most sophisticated air force in the world and even posses technologies that United States (their Allie) are begging to have.

The problem here will never result to war and I will tell you why.

Palestine have been fighting for international recognition over the years which have been turned down by the UN and they are still pushing, the brain behind this turn down is Israel because if this happens Isreal will be dragged to ICC for war crimes.

Iran knows very well they have no match to Isreal and if they are going to launch an attack, it is going to be via their proxies in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. Even the long range weapon Iran posses have not been tested so how are they sure of what they have. Moreover Iranian president knows very well that an attack on isreal will bring a total damage on Iran by Israel because Isreal main motive is land grabbing which they have been doing years back. This strategy have been working for them over the years and that is why they have been fighting war with their neigbouring countries.

If Israel attacks Iran, will America support?

Yes, America will support Israel even when America is saying no because Israel knows that if they will launch an attack on Iran, by default United States will support them.

What about Russia and China? Will they go into war as well?

No way they will both go, they will just sit back, relax and enjoy the war and exchange of weapons while they are waiting to grab the world power from the United states because the world will be drained of their financial resources, defensive resources as well after which both countries will take to the table to share the spoil.

The only attack and damage Iran can do is to attack the Gulf which 30% of the world oil supplies passes through and by doing this, it will cripple the world economy affecting the United states.

In a nut shell, the drone brought down is just manipulated by Israel in a way to find accusations on Iran and Iran is not that stupid to play such a bad joke

1 Like

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by tpapi: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sedar:

Don't joke with israel, do u know israel make military weapon for US! Israel that defect the arab nations near dem! Relax n watch the game as it unfolds its self.
no sir,90% of israel's weapons is supplied by d US, Israel defeated som arab nations in d 60s,dat wz then,in dis present day israel cannot unilaterally defeat iran without d help of US,talkless of wen 3 or more arab nations take on israel without d US interferin, can u imagine wat wud av happened 2 d state of israel if dat drone wz carryin nuclear weapons
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by okine4real: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
isreal is just making Noice. So many people knows Isreal has weapons fine, but without the US, isreal is just as good as a toothless Bulldog. Iran is as Advance as Isreal, i think Iran is close to Isreal now in terms of weapopn advancement, iran are developing Weapons and Arms by them selfs without getting aids from united nationsor getting just little aid when compare to isreal. I believe if there is a war between the two nations, Isreal would be in big soup. Dont forget Iran is not Pakistan nor Labanon that isreal threaten with just mere rocket luncher. iran is far more Advance than those countries. Do you think Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a fool? Despite all sactions he is still adamant on continuing his neclear program, isreal would be in serious trouble is Iran nuclear weapon is completed. The only advantage Isreal has over Iran is the Nuclear weapon Isreal has, but if Iran Now has Nuclear Weapon, they would fight Isreal with all the Nuclear it has,Iran would also go further to sell to other countries that wants to see the down fall of Isreal. Isreali prime minister knows all this, that is why he is trying all in his power to stop Iran from becoming a nuclear country. This is my Little understanding.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Werehkpe: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
if dem fly 100 drones OOFFER Aso Rock sef, we no go kno nathing. Infact we go think say na flying saucer. haa haa haaa

Abeg make we thank God for d region wen we de o.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by mankand(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpapi: u beta wake up fm dat slumber,iran is also wel supplied wit sophisticated weapons fm russia,israel is jus braggin,wat iran jus did is to remind israel dat israel is within its radar n also as a potential n formidable threat,i make bold n i repeat if US does not support or interfere in a war btw israel n iran, israel can NEVER defeat iran militariiy

Which weapon does Russia supplies Iran? The latest acquisition of Iran is their "Iran's new solid-fuelled missile, the Sajjil-2, which can also reach Israel, but it is not yet fully operational,"

Russia have stopped supplying Iran weapons and they have stopped training their scientists as well, The sanctions laid on Iran have been encroaching them in such a way that they cannot express themselves
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Godmann(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Won't it be nice for Israel to be defeated by the so called Ishmael and/ Esua's Children. Let test the lies cooked up about God loving only the Children of Jacob.

Israel has done enough damage to the world.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Keep on lieing to ur self.In 2006 hisbula manage to win a war with Isreal.And hisbula,is just a satlite of Iran.If Isreal can fight Iran,they would have long do so.They are now waiting 4 d big brother.A.K.A d u.s.a.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by andrewza: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Keep on lieing to ur self.In 2006 hisbula manage to win a war with Isreal.And hisbula,is just a satlite of Iran.If Isreal can fight Iran,they would have long do so.They are now waiting 4 d big brother.A.K.A d u.s.a.

How did they win. Israel suffered losses but they completed there goal. There are no more rocket and mortar attacks on there cities. And Israel almost did launch a strike but the usa leaked the info to stop them.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by atuagbo: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2012

I doubt if u r a really a christian and 've a knowledge of d word of God. Israel is one whether Biblical or present.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by bigmaut: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
dnawah: these are the people that defeated the hole arab world in 7 days in a war.GOD is alway with them,if he can be with us.
Point correction dey kicked d whole bloody arab asses in 6(six) fukin days grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
mu2sa2: With all d money you claim Isreal is spending on defence, the Isreali army was roundly defeated by Hezbollah in Lebanon. That defeat marked d end of the myth of invincibility of isreali defence forces. If isreal attacks Iran dont think it will be a walkover because Iran has chemical weapons and d capability to deliver them. Other countries in the middle East may not hav nuclear weapons but all of them hav chemical weapons and there's the likelihood of these countries getting involved in any Isreal- Iran war. Isreal will be tempted to use its nuclear arsenal and the other side will unleash their chemical weapons on Isreal. Mutual destruction is what d world will see. D monkey and the baboon will be bloodied.
na cos dem b ur brother abi na y u dey support dem

no start ur own 4th world war wen dem go start 2 remove ur brother's boxers 4 middle east, mayb den u and ur papa go start una usual coward bomb throwing at defenseless citizens
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by bigmaut: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
okine4real: isreal is just making Noice. So many people knows Isreal has weapons fine, but without the US, isreal is just as good as a toothless Bulldog. Iran is as Advance as Isreal, i think Iran is close to Isreal now in terms of weapopn advancement, iran are developing Weapons and Arms by them selfs without getting aids from united nationsor getting just little aid when compare to isreal. I believe if there is a war between the two nations, Isreal would be in big soup. Dont forget Iran is not Pakistan nor Labanon that isreal threaten with just mere rocket luncher. iran is far more Advance than those countries. Do you think Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a fool? Despite all sactions he is still adamant on continuing his neclear program, isreal would be in serious trouble is Iran nuclear weapon is completed. The only advantage Isreal has over Iran is the Nuclear weapon Isreal has, but if Iran Now has Nuclear Weapon, they would fight Isreal with all the Nuclear it has,Iran would also go further to sell to other countries that wants to see the down fall of Isreal. Isreali prime minister knows all this, that is why he is trying all in his power to stop Iran from becoming a nuclear country. This is my Little understanding.
In that case is it not better turn iran into another iraq,stoppin any mad islamic cuntris frm ammassin weapon of mass destruction is a task that must be done.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by bigmaut: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
okine4real: isreal is just making Noice. So many people knows Isreal has weapons fine, but without the US, isreal is just as good as a toothless Bulldog. Iran is as Advance as Isreal, i think Iran is close to Isreal now in terms of weapopn advancement, iran are developing Weapons and Arms by them selfs without getting aids from united nationsor getting just little aid when compare to isreal. I believe if there is a war between the two nations, Isreal would be in big soup. Dont forget Iran is not Pakistan nor Labanon that isreal threaten with just mere rocket luncher. iran is far more Advance than those countries. Do you think Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a fool? Despite all sactions he is still adamant on continuing his neclear program, isreal would be in serious trouble is Iran nuclear weapon is completed. The only advantage Isreal has over Iran is the Nuclear weapon Isreal has, but if Iran Now has Nuclear Weapon, they would fight Isreal with all the Nuclear it has,Iran would also go further to sell to other countries that wants to see the down fall of Isreal. Isreali prime minister knows all this, that is why he is trying all in his power to stop Iran from becoming a nuclear country. This is my Little understanding.
modern warfare is not fought alone but with help of allies,usa never go 2 war alone & i knew israel supply defence equipments 2 turkey ,india & china even usa forbide istraeli frm gvn china.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Thok(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gbagaun! gbagaun!! And The War starts.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by takedat(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Funny when religious folks say Isrealis are God's chosen and that he will fight for them but when it is made known that Isreal without its allies cannot wage war with Iran,its these same folks that will say US and other allies will support Isreal.My question is;If USA is the backbone of Isreal then is USA the God that promises to protect its chosen?
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by linearity: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2012

If you know a thing or two about the Bible...you will realize that God did not abandon his promises to Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. The present day Israel, yes the Jews are still loved by God and still part of God's plan.

When they rejected Jesus, Jesus turn back and said..."Oh Jerusalem Jerusalem...I left your house on to you desolate....For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, s‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" Matt 23:37-39.

Jesus said to those who believed in him...other sheeps... I have and them must I bring into the fold also.

The entire escatological studies is God's grand plans to bring Israel into the fold.

That said, it does not mean that Israel will win all and every single battle...God could just like in the past allow that they are defeated in some battles in order to draw them close to him (through Judaism and not necessarily through Christianity)...but they will ultimately trump and defeat their enemies.

For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, s‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by gsalvatore: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

my broda no mind most peeps here spewing what that scarcely know.
Some here even say that isreal doesn't manufActure weapon-America supplies them, they also forgot who makes the "Uzzi". If for instance a war breaks out between Isreal and Iran, 1. Iran doesn't have the financial muscle to launch a War. 2. Russia and China will jst sit back and watch the show,as a matter of fact China and russia can't stop Isreal or US in anything Cos russia is not having enuff to fight or support any country and China though with a cool economy and cool advancement,me seriously think they are not strong militarily-they should get their islands from the japs nah. 3. Isreal needs America to support them before they launch any form of attack on Iran cos America is the Conduit Isreal has to the UN(America has Allies more than any country or countries) and America has Veto in the UN wit some of their Allies like the UK,Japan etc,So needing the support of the US is an Intelligent move. 4. Nobody should underestimate the power of Isreali Deception, I will not be suprised if that drone is another flying of false flag-to make peeps like the ones here to believe that Iran provoked them, and the people thinking Isreal is a toothless bulldog...well I take it that you peeps are the ones being manipulated by the isreali intelligience- do you think almadinejad is foolish enuff to fly his drone over the isreali airspace,how many does he have? Think nah... Isreal has conducted more assasinations than any other country in the past 2decades,remember the Dubai Hit, Iranian scientist Assasinations,French Nuclear factory esplosion,Munich terrorist assasinations across various parts of the world,..Do you know that an Isreali spy-Eli Cohen is the highest spy in the world,he infiltrated the highest echelon of I think syria or lebanese govt, am not sure which,(read him up u'd be suprised),Abduction of klaus barbie from Argentina-most of these things don't make it to the media due to Isrealis deception. Anybody saying that Isreal has a nuclear weapon but doesn't want the Iranian to own one should see it this way- isreal have nuclear weapon for more than 20yrs now but they have not used it on any arab nation even during the Arab war or any nation and they haven't given it to any nation that hates any arab nation like to Iraq when they where fighting Iranian back in the days. Can that be said of any Arab nation or Iran?
Iranian are just making the usual gra gra like any other muslim nation till they invade them or topple their regime-Saddam hussiuen said it jst like Amedinejad.,Talibans said too and where are they? Believe me I can easily bet that dat drone didn't come from Iran-Isreal are looking for an excuse to move in and tell the world that Iran provoked them.
Lastly...conflict b/w this countries won't be easy but believe me Iran will be the Host and any attempt to disrupt the homuz strait will backfire on the Iranians-ask egypt what happened when they closed the Suez canal.
Isreal is far more advanced than the Iranians militarily, Iranian economy is horseshit as we speak,protrest around tehran over their economy/currency...and you peeps think Iranians think it wise to send a drone into isreali airspace.. BAD Movies. That's what I think.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by gsalvatore: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

Some here even say that isreal doesn't manufActure weapon-America supplies them, they also forgot who makes the "Uzzi". If for instance a war breaks out between Isreal and Iran, 1. Iran doesn't have the financial muscle to launch a War. 2. Russia and China will jst sit back and watch the show,as a matter of fact China and russia can't stop Isreal or US in anything Cos russia is not having enuff to fight or support any country and China though with a cool economy and cool advancement,me seriously think they are not strong militarily-they should get their islands from the japs nah. 3. Isreal needs America to support them before they launch any form of attack on Iran cos America is the Conduit Isreal has to the UN(America has Allies more than any country or countries) and America has Veto in the UN wit some of their Allies like the UK,Japan etc,So needing the support of the US is an Intelligent move. 4. Nobody should underestimate the power of Isreali Deception, I will not be suprised if that drone is another flying of false flag-to make peeps like the ones here to believe that Iran provoked them, and the people thinking Isreal is a toothless bulldog...well I take it that you peeps are the ones being manipulated by the isreali intelligience- do you think almadinejad is foolish enuff to fly his drone over the isreali airspace,how many does he have? Think nah... Isreal has conducted more assasinations than any other country in the past 2decades,remember the Dubai Hit, Iranian scientist Assasinations,French Nuclear factory esplosion,Munich terrorist assasinations across various parts of the world,..Do you know that an Isreali spy-Eli Cohen is the highest spy in the world,he infiltrated the highest echelon of I think syria or lebanese govt, am not sure which,(read him up u'd be suprised),Abduction of klaus barbie from Argentina-most of these things don't make it to the media due to Isrealis deception. Anybody saying that Isreal has a nuclear weapon but doesn't want the Iranian to own one should see it this way- isreal have nuclear weapon for more than 20yrs now but they have not used it on any arab nation even during the Arab war or any nation and they haven't given it to any nation that hates any arab nation like to Iraq when they where fighting Iranian back in the days. Can that be said of any Arab nation or Iran?
Iranian are just making the usual gra gra like any other muslim nation till they invade them or topple their regime-Saddam hussiuen said it jst like Amedinejad.,Talibans said too and where are they? Believe me I can easily bet that dat drone didn't come from Iran-Isreal are looking for an excuse to move in and tell the world that Iran provoked them.
Lastly...conflict b/w this countries won't be easy but believe me Iran will be the Host and any attempt to disrupt the homuz strait will backfire on the Iranians-ask egypt what happened when they closed the Suez canal.
Isreal is far more advanced than the Iranians militarily, Iranian economy is horseshit as we speak,protrest around tehran over their economy/currency...and you peeps think Iranians think it wise to send a drone into isreali airspace.. BAD Movies. That's what I think.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by gsalvatore: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by gsalvatore: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truths African Countries Never Tell The World! / Israel's War On Gaza. / Russian Iskander Missiles - The Answer To US/NATO/Israeli Missile Interceptors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.