Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone (10177 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Breaking: Iran Shoots Down ‘israeli Drone’ At Nuclear Site / Unidentified Man Falls From Sky In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by gsalvatore: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

You have a point here. But dont forget the Motto of the Mossad: 'By Way of Deception' and then the Motto of their various Commando groups:'Never Again'.

If you want to understand the nitty gritty of what is actually happening you must have an open mind and a knack for reading behind the lines.

There is deception going on everywhere. If you know the comlexities of ELINT(Electronic Intelligence) you will know that Israel actually has the upper hand even above the European Countries and maybe the US.

I think they actually knew the capabilities of the intruder before it came in, so they were not bothered.
my broda no mind most peeps here spewing what that scarcely know.
Some here even say that isreal doesn't manufActure weapon-America supplies them, they also forgot who makes the "Uzzi". If for instance a war breaks out between Isreal and Iran, 1. Iran doesn't have the financial muscle to launch a War. 2. Russia and China will jst sit back and watch the show,as a matter of fact China and russia can't stop Isreal or US in anything Cos russia is not having enuff to fight or support any country and China though with a cool economy and cool advancement,me seriously think they are not strong militarily-they should get their islands from the japs nah. 3. Isreal needs America to support them before they launch any form of attack on Iran cos America is the Conduit Isreal has to the UN(America has Allies more than any country or countries) and America has Veto in the UN wit some of their Allies like the UK,Japan etc,So needing the support of the US is an Intelligent move. 4. Nobody should underestimate the power of Isreali Deception, I will not be suprised if that drone is another flying of false flag-to make peeps like the ones here to believe that Iran provoked them, and the people thinking Isreal is a toothless bulldog...well I take it that you peeps are the ones being manipulated by the isreali intelligience- do you think almadinejad is foolish enuff to fly his drone over the isreali airspace,how many does he have? Think nah... Isreal has conducted more assasinations than any other country in the past 2decades,remember the Dubai Hit, Iranian scientist Assasinations,French Nuclear factory esplosion,Munich terrorist assasinations across various parts of the world,..Do you know that an Isreali spy-Eli Cohen is the highest spy in the world,he infiltrated the highest echelon of I think syria or lebanese govt, am not sure which,(read him up u'd be suprised),Abduction of klaus barbie from Argentina-most of these things don't make it to the media due to Isrealis deception. Anybody saying that Isreal has a nuclear weapon but doesn't want the Iranian to own one should see it this way- isreal have nuclear weapon for more than 20yrs now but they have not used it on any arab nation even during the Arab war or any nation and they haven't given it to any nation that hates any arab nation like to Iraq when they where fighting Iranian back in the days. Can that be said of any Arab nation or Iran?
Iranian are just making the usual gra gra like any other muslim nation till they invade them or topple their regime-Saddam hussiuen said it jst like Amedinejad.,Talibans said too and where are they? Believe me I can easily bet that dat drone didn't come from Iran-Isreal are looking for an excuse to move in and tell the world that Iran provoked them.
Lastly...conflict b/w this countries won't be easy but believe me Iran will be the Host and any attempt to disrupt the homuz strait will backfire on the Iranians-ask egypt what happened when they closed the Suez canal.
Isreal is far more advanced than the Iranians militarily, Iranian economy is horseshit as we speak,protrest around tehran over their economy/currency...and you peeps think Iranians think it wise to send a drone into isreali airspace.. BAD Movies. That's what I think.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by gsalvatore: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

You have a point here. But dont forget the Motto of the Mossad: 'By Way of Deception' and then the Motto of their various Commando groups:'Never Again'.

If you want to understand the nitty gritty of what is actually happening you must have an open mind and a knack for reading behind the lines.

There is deception going on everywhere. If you know the comlexities of ELINT(Electronic Intelligence) you will know that Israel actually has the upper hand even above the European Countries and maybe the US.

I think they actually knew the capabilities of the intruder before it came in, so they were not bothered.
Some here even say that isreal doesn't manufActure weapon-America supplies them, they also forgot who makes the "Uzzi". If for instance a war breaks out between Isreal and Iran, 1. Iran doesn't have the financial muscle to launch a War. 2. Russia and China will jst sit back and watch the show,as a matter of fact China and russia can't stop Isreal or US in anything Cos russia is not having enuff to fight or support any country and China though with a cool economy and cool advancement,me seriously think they are not strong militarily-they should get their islands from the japs nah. 3. Isreal needs America to support them before they launch any form of attack on Iran cos America is the Conduit Isreal has to the UN(America has Allies more than any country or countries) and America has Veto in the UN wit some of their Allies like the UK,Japan etc,So needing the support of the US is an Intelligent move. 4. Nobody should underestimate the power of Isreali Deception, I will not be suprised if that drone is another flying of false flag-to make peeps like the ones here to believe that Iran provoked them, and the people thinking Isreal is a toothless bulldog...well I take it that you peeps are the ones being manipulated by the isreali intelligience- do you think almadinejad is foolish enuff to fly his drone over the isreali airspace,how many does he have? Think nah... Isreal has conducted more assasinations than any other country in the past 2decades,remember the Dubai Hit, Iranian scientist Assasinations,French Nuclear factory esplosion,Munich terrorist assasinations across various parts of the world,..Do you know that an Isreali spy-Eli Cohen is the highest spy in the world,he infiltrated the highest echelon of I think syria or lebanese govt, am not sure which,(read him up u'd be suprised),Abduction of klaus barbie from Argentina-most of these things don't make it to the media due to Isrealis deception. Anybody saying that Isreal has a nuclear weapon but doesn't want the Iranian to own one should see it this way- isreal have nuclear weapon for more than 20yrs now but they have not used it on any arab nation even during the Arab war or any nation and they haven't given it to any nation that hates any arab nation like to Iraq when they where fighting Iranian back in the days. Can that be said of any Arab nation or Iran?
Iranian are just making the usual gra gra like any other muslim nation till they invade them or topple their regime-Saddam hussiuen said it jst like Amedinejad.,Talibans said too and where are they? Believe me I can easily bet that dat drone didn't come from Iran-Isreal are looking for an excuse to move in and tell the world that Iran provoked them.
Lastly...conflict b/w this countries won't be easy but believe me Iran will be the Host and any attempt to disrupt the homuz strait will backfire on the Iranians-ask egypt what happened when they closed the Suez canal.
Isreal is far more advanced than the Iranians militarily, Iranian economy is horseshit as we speak,protrest around tehran over their economy/currency...and you peeps think Iranians think it wise to send a drone into isreali airspace.. BAD Movies. That's what I think.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by gsalvatore: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
gsalvatore: my broda no mind most peeps here spewing what that scarcely know.
I must say here that you are on point. If I must be Afraid of either an israeli attack or an Iranian response I think I will fear the Israeli Military more. let me give you some points:

1. Iran is just shouting and telling the whole world about their military capabilities and what they can do, their military is untested and their equipments moreso.

Israel do not boast about the capaability of their military but their track records speak for them, let me give you some examples: They fought and won the 1948 war against the Arabs, They fought and won against a conbined Arab force in The Six Day War 1967, They fought and won a combined Arab force in The Yom Kippur War 1973, These in addition to contless military operations over the decades. Some they lost, some they won but all they learnt from.

2. Israel has demontrated that they are willing to act to prevent any enemy state in that region from acquiring a nuclear weapon. This is because the State of Israel is inherently weak and they need nuclear weapon and an unusually strong military to tilt the balance in their favour. In 1982 Israel attacked and destroyed the Iraqi Nuclear plant at Osirak, In 2007 they attacked and destroyed a Syrian Nuclear Power plant, in that attack they employed a tactic never before used in Military warfare.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Shankboye(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Meanwhile, isreal is not a christian country, they are jewsn they don't believe in jesus
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Iran knows that Israel is serious so they have dispersed their Nuclear sites all over Iran and in hardened underground bunkers. The only reason why Israel lost the Summer War with Hezbollah was that Israel underestimated Hezbollah and sent recruits to fight against battle-hardened fighters. check out what happened in the last days of the war when they realised their mistake.

3. Israel is so technologically superior that they have confounded even the American Military. They have an unknown number of Nuclear weapons and they have the Jericho Class of Thermonuclear weapons which can strike any point on this plane. Infact a single Jericho III missile can destroy the whole of Africa.

I remember during the Star Wars program of the Reagan era, scientists were saying that it was practically imposossible to fire a projectile to intercept another projectile. The US eventually developed some missile defence weapons but their effectiveness was below 40 percent success despite working on them for decades and expending Trillions of dollars.

Israel developed and built the Iron Dome missile defence system with a success rate of betweeen 70 to 95 percent within 6 years. Now the US is jealous and wants to come on board the program.

Israel has developed a very effective Second Strike capability which means that even if their is a succesful nuclear attack against them and the whole population is wipes out, they still have the capability to wipe out the whole region several times over.

If you ask me Israel has much more reason to fear for its survival which could drive them to a point of desperation and they have the capability and willingness to do what they say. Iran is just full of words and half hearted amateurish actions.

It reminds me of a statement by Menachem Begin a former Israeli prime minister, he said:"The Arabs are a hundred times our population, but we have ten times their brain power. That is more than enough consolation".

Please I beg of you people never underestimate the Jews both at home and abroad. They are full of unrivaled deception and extremely adroit actions.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by gsalvatore: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
virtuoso01:

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by tonygee1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
i remembered the story about the us and iraq i was very little then i dnt know why iran is plannin to attact isreal or the us both are husband and wife which ever way it will not spell good for iran
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by panafrican(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
cheesy Maybe they shot down their own drone to divert public attention over government failure on domestic issues such as umemployment,inflation etc.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
mankand:

My friend, if you know anything about international warfare, you will not say this. Isreal have the most sophisticated air force in the world and even posses technologies that United States (their Allie) are begging to have.

The problem here will never result to war and I will tell you why.

Palestine have been fighting for international recognition over the years which have been turned down by the UN and they are still pushing, the brain behind this turn down is Israel because if this happens Isreal will be dragged to ICC for war crimes.

Iran knows very well they have no match to Isreal and if they are going to launch an attack, it is going to be via their proxies in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. Even the long range weapon Iran posses have not been tested so how are they sure of what they have. Moreover Iranian president knows very well that an attack on isreal will bring a total damage on Iran by Israel because Isreal main motive is land grabbing which they have been doing years back. This strategy have been working for them over the years and that is why they have been fighting war with their neigbouring countries.

If Israel attacks Iran, will America support?

Yes, America will support Israel even when America is saying no because Israel knows that if they will launch an attack on Iran, by default United States will support them.

What about Russia and China? Will they go into war as well?

No way they will both go, they will just sit back, relax and enjoy the war and exchange of weapons while they are waiting to grab the world power from the United states because the world will be drained of their financial resources, defensive resources as well after which both countries will take to the table to share the spoil.

The only attack and damage Iran can do is to attack the Gulf which 30% of the world oil supplies passes through and by doing this, it will cripple the world economy affecting the United states.

In a nut shell, the drone brought down is just manipulated by Israel in a way to find accusations on Iran and Iran is not that stupid to play such a bad joke

Yes partly agree with you, the drone was a big setup by the israelis....but for russia and china they will get involved. United States will be badly hit on the verge of israel loosing the war. Jesus Christ will appear and fight face to face with over 200million soldiers determined to wipe off Israel...and for the first time in the lifes of Israelis they will acknowledge Christ as their own.

So funny enough but scary time is ticking to a third world war. The war aimed to wipe Christians and Moslems, Atheists, antagonists, and all other break away religions. For the emergence of the luciferian order.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by victorious1986: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
cooldo u listen to news at all, my best guess is u hv little or no idea whats happenin between these nations.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by infofta(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Modern day war depend on air power and air defence systems. That is why no country can defeat US in any possible war for now. Iran cannot defeat Israel in any war for now. Check out this website. Compare countries. www.globalfirepower.com
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by chio: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shankboye(m): Quote Post

Meanwhile, isreal is not a christian country, they are jewsn they don't believe in jesus

Weather the Believe in Jesus or not that should not bother u
So whats ur own there have u seen them killing each order
or forcing themsleves to convert to one anothers religion.
Religion should more of tolerance and thats whats is into play
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by lastpage: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
citizenisb:

As it is, the sophisticated aerial surveillance vehicle was able to cover the space over the IDF’s southern facilities, the town of Beersheba and the Israeli Air Force base at Nevatim before it was shot down over the Yatir forest south of Mt. Hebron. Its primary missions may have been to record the electronic signatures of the Dimona nuclear reactor’s air defense systems and the American X-band radar station in the Negev, which is linked to the US X-band station [color=#990000]in Turkey.[/color] Together, they are the “forward eyes” of the joint US-Israeli shield against Iranian ballistic missile attack.

What am l reading here?
First, l am a Christian and no bullshyte here.

What has Iran done to the whole western world to deserve this harassment?
Okay, its trying to develop Nuclear Weapons?
Did anyone notice in that quote above that the Israelis, who have never accepted having Nuclear Weapons, mentioned something about a "Nuclear facility" at Dimona?

So, it is okay for Israel to own Nuclear Weapons, but not okay for Iran? How stewpid and self-centered can that be?

If you feel threatened by someone, what do you do? Beef up your own defense system as well.
Israel started the "arms race" in the middle East, now that it has acquired its own Nuclear power, it wants to be riding rough-shod over others in the middle east?

The only reason "Apartheid" still subsists in Palestine
is because Israel is the only super-power there and no one can challenge it.

Just imagine what the U.S would have done to smaller countries if not for China (of late) and Russia/USSR as before?

The Israel of today is just "Israel in name", it has no single bearing to the "Spiritual Israel" of the Bible
They are not even Christians, their religion is Judaism!
They dont even read the Bible, their own Book is "The Torah"!

So, whats all this silly solidarity that Nigerian Christians have for Israel? Ignorance, right?

Is it not strange when a Nuclear armed country "cries that it is afraid" of another nation that has no nuclear weapons or just trying to develop one?

Even at that, why cant we all be fair, in our judgement of the situation?

Right now, did anyone notice how Israel and U.S/NATO are trying to push Turkey to attack Syria?
what they could not achieve in the Security Council, they want to achieve through the back door.

Its not Syrian military that is shelling Turkey, we all know its the Rebels, acting on U.S instruction, just to justify Turkey (and NATO by Proxy!) invading Syria, for a regime change1

Libya is still burning till today, Iraq is still in flames, Pakistan is still in ashes!
Why must these Westerners create carnage all over the world?

I must concede however, the Israeli are very smart. They made a "mugu" of Americans...and it seems they made one of my Nigerian brothers as well, judging by all the comments above! grin grin

Israel is so smart it uses "others" to do its dirty work!........ and cries WOLF at the same time! grin

By God, even just for the sake of the Palestinian children being murdered daily by the Israeli war machine, that Iran or any other Nation in the Middle East, develops Nuclear Power/Weapons, to put these Israeli murderers in check!
That is the only thing that would lead to freedom for the Palestinians......Habaa, since 1940's?

God must triumph over Evil, one day, no matter how long.

1 Like

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2012
linearity:

If you know a thing or two about the Bible...you will realize that God did not abandon his promises to Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. The present day Israel, yes the Jews are still loved by God and still part of God's plan.

When they rejected Jesus, Jesus turn back and said..."Oh Jerusalem Jerusalem...I left your house on to you desolate....For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, s‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord" Matt 23:37-39.

Jesus said to those who believed in him...other sheeps... I have and them must I bring into the fold also.

The entire escatological studies is God's grand plans to bring Israel into the fold.

That said, it does not mean that Israel will win all and every single battle...God could just like in the past allow that they are defeated in some battles in order to draw them close to him (through Judaism and not necessarily through Christianity)...but they will ultimately trump and defeat their enemies.

For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, s‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord

yes o pastor chris
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by enehaluh(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Its bad enough these useless sons of Isaac have imposed their religions on the world's peoples, they also expect us to take sides with them in their family feud...Screw Jacob, Bleep Esau...Hail Akhenaton!
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by enehaluh(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Its bad enough these useless sons of Abraham have imposed their religions on the world's peoples, they also expect us to take sides with them in their family feud...Screw Isaac, Bleep Ishmael...Hail Akhenaton!
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by citizenisb: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by citizenisb: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
America and Israel are considering a joint surgical strike on Iran's nuclear facilities, it was claimed today.

Foreign Policy magazine reported a source 'close to the discussions' and said the strike might compose primarily of bombers and drone support.

The suggested attack is expected to last no more than a few days - or even just 'a couple of hours', the magazine said.

Such a strike could be carried out without civilian casualties, and would set back the Iranian nuclear program by back many years.

Benefits of such a strike would be regional, Foreign Policy says.

The source, said to be in favour of the strike, said the Israel-led assault would be 'transformative' and would end up 'saving Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, reanimating the peace process, securing the (Persian) Gulf, sending an unequivocal message to Russia and China, and assuring American ascendancy in the region for a decade to come.'
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by lastpage: 5:18am On Oct 10, 2012
citizenisb:

The source, said to be in favour of the strike, said the Israel-led assault would be 'transformative' and would end up 'saving Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, reanimating the peace process, securing the (Persian) Gulf, sending an unequivocal message to Russia and China, and assuring American ascendancy in the region for a decade to come.'

Can someone PLEASE remind them that "Those who live by "The Sword", would also perish by "The Sword"!

"Save Iraq" my black-bottom!

Lastpage!

BTW: How many times do we have to highlight it that "Israel is NOT a Christian Nation, dont believe in Jesus (they murdered the poor guy!), Dont believe in the Bible (They have their own, The TORAH,).....and the current "political entity" called Israel, is NO LONGER the same as the "spiritual entity" referred to in the Bible (The Kingdom of God has been taken form Israel and given to the "GENTILES"!)

Read "the Gentiles": Any one that believes in Jesus as the son of God, his ransom crucification on the cross of Calvary and his triumphant resurrection and ascendancy to heaven, to sit in judgement over the nations.

Stop spreading fallacy about that criminal state called Israel!
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by stepone(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2012
Are you thinking what am thinking cry cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img][/img]

Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
I've been reading ur posts and I jst couldn't resist the urge to respond to some of you pen wielding foolish rogues.

If some of u think that arab armies of 30-40 years can be compared to modern day armies u must be high on some potent weed that I would love to smoke one day.

Isreal has a more modern airforce and more advanced missile systems then Iran, that's the only advantage Isreal would have if they attact Iran. When it comes to naval forces Iran has the edge over Isreal.

If isreal ever desides to launch a ground offensive isreal will loose the war if they don't get support from U.S. Iran has the naval capability to close of the Strait Of Hormuz and they can also subotage pipeplines and waterways with mines. Iran is also capable of attacting U.S military bases in the region, some military experts even believe that iran can take out 1-2 fully fledged U.S aircraft carriers if they concentrate a coordinated attact.

What most of you don't know is that iran has very capable radar systems and anti aircraft weapons supplied by Russia.

To ad a another dimension to the situation is that there is a possibilty that Russia and China would support Iran especially China due to there economic ties to Tehran.

Iran has also shot down one of the U.S airforces most advanced UAV drones a few months ago and the U.S admitted that it was there drone, so the Iranian air deffences should not be undermind.

But to speak truth to power isreal will never take out any nuclear site if they don't get U.S air support + isreal still needs the support of Iranian neighbouring states to use there airspace and even this could have damaging effects on Irans neighbour states.

Talking about intelligence Iran and isreal have been involved in tit for tat assasinations. Iran has been responsible for a number of attacts in foreign countries like recently in Saudi Arabia, India and Bulgaria.

The U.S-isreali war machine would win a war against Iran but not without heavy casualties, Iran is not Iraq and the U.S knows this.

To all you wanna be religious fanatics believing that GOD will protect the socalled sons of Abrahams must also be reminded that 40% of the palestinian people are also decends of Abraham and have been living in Jerusalem before the death of Christ untill the west desided to displace the palestinians after WW2 to make way for an unjust Zionist state.

My nigerian and fellow Christian brothers who support isreal let me just remind you that isreali's don't see blacks as equals in there promised land even if u convert to judaism u are treated as second class citizens in zionist-isreal.

This war may lead to the WW3 and a distincted possibility that it may also be a proxi to a NEW WORLD ORDER.
Re: Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone by panafrican(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
snydergp: I've been reading ur posts and I jst couldn't resist the urge to respond to some of you pen wielding foolish rogues.

My nigerian and fellow Christian brothers who support isreal let me just remind you that isreali's don't see blacks as equals in there promised land even if u convert to judaism u are treated as second class citizens in zionist-isreal.

This war may lead to the WW3 and a distincted possibility that it may also be a proxi to a NEW WORLD ORDER.

People who are blinded by religion should ask Falasha jews( the so-called ethiopian Jews who moved to Israel not long ago). Read some recent news @ http://worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/after-decades-of-discrimination-israel-s-ethiopian-jews-say-enough-is-enough/c1s4530/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truths African Countries Never Tell The World! / Israel's War On Gaza. / Russian Iskander Missiles - The Answer To US/NATO/Israeli Missile Interceptors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.