Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf (776 Views)

How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf / Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Angelahoney: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
I'm quite sure we're all familiar with the types of temperaments that exists.
Each and every temperament has its strenght and uniqueness.

I actually want to focus on the Melancholy man. They are very special and dear to my heart. I find myself attracted to this set of people.
Here are the tips:
1. Show them extra love. They are the most sensitive and need a lot of love and approval.
2. Don't pressurize them to be out going. You just need to accept them the way they are. They would feel judged.
3. They love art and nature. You should expect to visit cool lovely places like the zoo, beach, conservation parks.
4. They love watching movies especially thrillers, horror or action. You should also love these movies if you want to keep him.
5. Don't try to Lord over him or argue too much with him. It would bring resentment.
6. They are quite emotional even if they would hide it from you.
7. They are very faithful and conscientious once they see your genuine love. You should never be manipulative or crafty with them. They could be very vindictive so watch out.
They make the best lovers.
Re: How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2012

(1)

A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa / Sexkillz Is An Assssshole / Before You Date Anyone, Please Do Some Background Checking For Your Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.