Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7864 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Killz, i can seems to like get it. Cant i go on without changing colour pls. Thanks skydeep. Have be killing myself for that
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: . Thanks skydeep. Have be killing myself for that
you are welcome cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
I dnt get why half the debaters aren't present. I dnt want to spend my night here o.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
uj_sizzle: I dnt get why half the debaters aren't present. I dnt want to spend my night here o.
you have done your part in round one. I guess you should go and do your chores and come back by 9pm or even tomorrow.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: Killz, i can seems to like get it. Cant i go on without changing colour pls. Thanks skydeep. Have be killing myself for that
Go on
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
skydeep:
you have done your part in round one. I guess you should go and do your chores and come back by 9pm or even tomorrow.
Good advice
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Sapphire86(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz, you have started again with your relationship talk abi? i go talk o!! beg me so i can keep ur secret!! grin wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sapphire86: sexkillz, you have started again with your relationship talk abi? i go talk o!! beg me so i can keep ur secret!! grin wink
Hmm. wink
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Sapphire86(f): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: Hmm. wink
BEG ME!!!!!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
In response to the debate number 2.....it is interesting how those who quote the bible leave half of the contents out that is contradicting to their arguments.

SMH.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
In response to the debate number 2.....it is interesting how those who quote the bible leave half of the contents out that is contradicting to their arguments.

SMH.
The judges are up to the task
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sapphire86:
BEG ME!!!!!
I don't negotiate with terrorists. . . cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Sapphire86(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: I don't negotiate with terrorists. . . cool
My very self? Ok o, when i terrorize you finish, you will start negotiating cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sapphire86:
My very self? Ok o, when i terrorize you finish, you will start negotiating cheesy
Make it your best shot. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Sexkillz, I've already left you a message on the debate thread. Didn't think my name will be on there, but if it goes on until tomorrow. I will prepare something later on tonight or in the morning.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: I don't negotiate with terrorists. . . cool

LMAO@terrorists. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: The judges are up to the task
Shattap! angry angry angry
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

SMH.
I consider that being loquacious. Save the best for last baby cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2012
*Enters the Judges Lounge*

If this was just the introduction I wonder what tomorrows round will be like!!

*reclines on sofa with a cranberry vodka*
grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by dont8(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
Can you imagine yourself declaring your husband score low, just because I asserted my right over you
ijebabe: *Enters the Judges Lounge*

grin grin

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2012

grin grin

our arsenals are over flowing with weapons of mass destruction grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2012

grin grin

U guys are really trying.....KUDOS!
Hope u aint gulping that tinzy!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
dont8: Can you imagine yourself declaring your husband score low, just because I asserted my right over you

She will make it up to u my guy!
Scoring u high will raise pple's eyebrows.....
'' is he not her bf....so, how wont she......''
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
I sure hope I am present for round 2...I got some more ammunitions! grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
Now my eyelids are falling ib love with eack other.......sleep is calling!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Sapphire86(f): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
sexkillz: Make it your best shot. . .
Ur forming abi cool ok o
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
Sapphire86:
Ur forming abi cool ok o
Is that your best shot? tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by DICKtator: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
how did this debate elude me?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pleep(m): 4:18am On Oct 14, 2012
I was going to actually debate on this but i saw mrs. Chima was here, and i knew it would be like arguing with a special child so i decided to pass. wink who won?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
bro Sexkillz
i am about to answer in the debate, but i am a little confuse about what i can reply to, can i reply to anything that my opponent wrote, or JUST her second post to Ayobase (her first opponent)? can i also tackle her reply to my opening statement?
pls answer me as i cannot ask this question on that thread, due to my only 2 posts left.

my guns are loaded and ready to be fired, i just need your reply, lol!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
^
The ideal thing to do would be to tackle her reply to your opening statement.
We don't have all day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? / Perfectmate Counseling For Relationship / Marriage Advice / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.