Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7867 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: She dont need ur prayer.

You are right..she doesn't...she will pray for herself sooner or later. grin grin grin grin

Nothing is better than a personal prayer out of hell. grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
pearl~hapi:
hilarious,irony,paradox,personification nwancha nwancha this your lie ehn no get rival

No be jealous of my virginity. grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Soo, pearl are you supporting?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
kandiikane: Soo, pearl are you supporting?
sur what?am soooo against the motion!#womenliberation.com#
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

No be jealous of my virginity. grin grin grin grin
I be virgin too
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Whts ur problem? Why d hater? Am challenging u. both of us will go head to head
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Adaeze003(f): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sitting on the fence but tilting more to the opposing side. Lol.
Will be sitting happily on the side line...
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Adaeze003(f): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidosis™:
AYAM FULLY PREPARED... Friday evening/night is a good time to start.
so a man is opposing? Interesting. Can't wait!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
Acidosis, is not a man
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mrs Chima, am challenging u. I want ur reply
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Participants should be wary of time, since the next round will start one hour after the first. Pls be prepared
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: Mrs Chima, am challenging u. I want ur reply

Challenge these nuts.

LMAO@what's my problem. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Adaeze003:
so a man is opposing? Interesting. Can't wait!
yeah...interesting smiley
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: Acidosis, is not a man
haha....funny!
"man" is not situated in the muscle...but brain
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Chei, you don already fail debate grin

Swthrt, pls can I use ur signature space to place advert(s).
And free of course....u be my person!
Deal?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2012
ayobase:

Deal?
Eh? Na me you want use market ur music business?
Issorai, but you say free? Nna we need to discuss grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2012
delkuf: She dont need ur prayer.
doesn't not don't. undecided. Thank God u are not in my group grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by dont8(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2012
No deal of whatsoever!

I got to assert my authority.
ayobase:

Deal?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Riskyman(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2012
I'm silent on this issue.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Risky_man: I'm silent on this issue.
More like you are pointless on the issue undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by dont8(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hey antelope, long time undecided
xynerise:
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Riskyman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
xynerise:

Like you dont know your mate check the last debate before saying shi**. Ode
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nnekacherry: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Lol.. I'm fully on the opposing side... But I'm just gonna watch from the side lines...
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Risky_man:

Like you dont know your mate check the last debate before saying shi**. Ode
my mate? undecided. Because you did copy and paste debate your mind dey sweet? I bet you can stand the audience and give a voice debate. Leave all this write-ups debate. I have done a real debate not online debate where u have time to copy from google. Nonsense!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
xynerise:
my mate? undecided. Because you did copy and paste debate your mind dey sweet? I bet you can stand the audience and give a voice debate. Leave all this write-ups debate. I have done a real debate not online debate where u have time to copy from google. Nonsense!
me I didn't copy from google ooooo•all I said\wrote was straight from my mind[hope uv not been tinkn we all copied from google cos dat wudnt be fair]
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
pearl~hapi:
me I didn't copy from google ooooo•all I said\wrote was straight from my mind[hope uv not been tinkn we all copied from google cos dat wudnt be fair]
not really. I trust u na grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by pearlhapi(f): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
xynerise:
not really. I trust u na grin
smilling ear to ear#risky man didn't too biko fwee him for me btw he's just recovering from an illness
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
pearl~hapi:
smilling ear to ear#risky man didn't too biko fwee him for me btw he's just recovering from an illness
brain flu I guess undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
sexkillz: So far on the supporting team we have:

Lolaabokoku
dont8
pleep
jigwe101
2buff
bennyraz
MRbrownJAY
delkuf

opposing:

skydeep
goofie
Mrs Chima
uj sizzle
candygosh
acidosis
pearl~hapi

Pls you can still indicate interest. . .

WHy are you scared of me joining this debate? angry angry I want to oppose, dammit!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

WHy are you scared of me joining this debate? angry angry I want to oppose, dammit!

Welcome aboard suga. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
lol thanks jare grin

Let's make some grown azz boys cry cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy". / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / Home Advantage (s*x Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.