Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7866 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
Killz did i got it?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
would have love to participate embarassed, but i didn't show up the last time @ sexkillz so sorry about that debate...i traveled o embarassed cry i really missed that one
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: Killz did i got it?
Not with that atrocious English grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
How does one quote selected texts?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
Killz, i dont knw how to go about the colour changing thing. how do i go abt it. Ijebabe, wht is wrong with it
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
~vicky~:
would have love to participate embarassed, but i didn't show up the last time @ sexkillz so sorry about that debate...i traveled o embarassed cry i really missed that one
[size=3pt]u don't have to.. just follow me bumper to bumper grin[/size]
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
bennyraz: [size=3pt]u don't have to.. just follow me bumper to bumper grin[/size]

are you sexkillz undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
~vicky~:

are you sexkillz undecided
laughing
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
*brings out pom poms*

We got that O
We got that P
We got that P
We got that O
We got that S
We got that I
We got that N
We got that G

What does it spell?

OPPOSING!!
*jumps and does the splits*
Let's do this!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
b 4 ball
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf: Ijebabe, wht is wrong with it
did goes with a present tense. cool change the "got" to "get"
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
delkuf, before you type anything, click on "change color", select "blue", then type your comment in btw #000099] and [/color
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
xynerise:
Good afternoon cool

afternoon mister
undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
~vicky~:
its ok vicky, you can still participate if you want to.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
kandiikane: *brings out pom poms*

We got that O
We got that P
We got that P
We got that O
We got that S
We got that I
We got that N
We got that G

What does it spell?

OPPOSING!!
Let's do this!
Noted.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
kandiikane: *brings out pom poms*

We got that O
We got that P
We got that P
We got that O
We got that S
We got that I
We got that N
We got that G

What does it spell?

OPPOSING!!
Let's do this!
welcome to our World baby cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
am I the only man opposing?
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
acidosis™:
it shows u are a real man cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
Why am I not a judge?? What did I do??
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
Shollypopz: Why am I not a judge?? What did I do??
I got no reply to the PM i sent. Took that to mean you were not interested.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: I got no reply to the PM i sent. Took that to mean you were not interested.
Me, I no see any PM oo angry
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Shollypopz: Why am I not a judge?? What did I do??
because you didnt study law in school. undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
xynerise:
because you didnt study law in school. undecided
how sure are you??
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by DExplorer1: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
SK, you could do a background check on the e-personality and profile of your judges. Viewers might want to know a thing or two about them. Something for a total debate package. Thank you!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
Me, I no see any PM oo angry
Check now.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
D-Explorer:
SK, you could do a background check on the e-personality and profile of your judges. Viewers might want to know a thing or two about them. Something for a total debate package. Thank you!
No time.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
how sure are you??
I know your lecturer
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by kandiikane(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
acidosis™:

No, I'm here. tongue
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
90 minutes to go and counting. . . cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by DExplorer1: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: No time.
That's ok, it could be noted.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: 90 minutes to go and counting. . . cheesy
U go make skydeep burn my lunch o! undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do / Do You Really Want A Relationship Or Are You Just A Player? / A Lady Keeps Calling Me "Fine Boy".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.