Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Summerise The Bible In One Sentence - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence (13619 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / Write the Bible In Pigin English! / Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Area_boy: A clever ancient book that has way outlived its relevance, giving support to good and evil while forgetting to include a disclaimer undecided

Ya ignorance has no limit. Pls, try and meditate 1 Timothy 2:15
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
A direction for life.

3 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by seechris(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
A short cut to success

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by oluemmakay(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Bible is simply a "SPIRITUAL MIRROR" that reveals to us whom we are before God.

3 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by ocelot2006(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Kslib(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
The ultimate guide to everlasting joy and happiness...

3 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by hassymo5(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sirniyeh: What is Bible?
Bible is title name of a fiction book. It is cochoocumatory, a formulation oringinated by human mind. An imagination of ancient barbaric perceptive way of reasoning.......

u try.... dont ever joke with Gods word!!!!!!!!!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Idango(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
The bible is the pilgrim's manual.

2 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by atuagbo: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
The voice of God.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by BrawnSuga(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
An Instruction Manual For Christians

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by tchaik(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
CYREXX, where are you please?
Still looking out for your definition!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
Area_boy: A clever ancient book that has way outlived its relevance, giving support to good and evil while forgetting to include a disclaimer undecided

Brilliantly put but I don't think it has outlived its relevance. We still need religion to control the vast majority of mooorons we have in the human race.

Religion has caused a lot of problems but without religion the problems would be far more and far worse. Hence, I am always in support of religion.

Religion is the price we pay for the benefit of controlling the majority fucktards in our midst.

The book should be everlastingly relevant in a minorly way.

4 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by mallorca(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Life

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Baawaa(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bible is life manual for all human being

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by tchaik(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
MacDaddy01: Bible in one sentence;

The bible is a book which contains slavery yet preaches equality, contains genocide but preaches love your neighbor and it creates religious people but also hypocrites

-logicboy

#WORD

CYREXX Where are you?
Please I'm waiting for your own definition

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Babasessy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
:l

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by mhsanni(f): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
An adulterated book of God.

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
His Story, His glory and His Victory.

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by raynold17(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
inurmind sooooo what point are you trying to proof? your type come here post that Christians should respect others believe yet you can't respect others, now who is the hypocrite? your type again come preaching peace yet you tire bomb on yourselves, to kill others... what have your book brought to the world suicide minded folks, people killing each other for 77virgens, killers building nuclear war heads etc.the same Bible you are criticizing makes Christians the most peaceful people on earth.. the same Bible billions of people follow...

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by elliottibanga(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
The bible is a book. Nothing more, nothing less!

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Baawaa: Bible is life manual for all human being

I would change that to:

Bible should be life manual for all sub-intelligent human beings
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by tchaik(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Brilliantly put but I don't think it has outlived its relevance. We still need religion to control the vast majority of mooorons we have in the human race.

Religion has caused a lot of problems but without religion the problems would be far more and far worse. Hence, I am always in support of religion.

Religion is the price we pay for the benefit of controlling the majority fucktards in our midst.

The book should be everlastingly relevant in a minorly way.

Bro nice one! But I honestly believe Religion has long passed its relevance! Check history, many atrocities and unimaginable violence and crimes against humanity had, have and is still being committed;all in the name of Religion! Once we enter our different places of worship, we are good pple; but immediately we enter the society, we become enemies of Humanity!
Bloody hypocrites
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by digospel2: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Belief
In
Blessed
Lord
El-Elyon
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Godmann(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Honest as a Liberal Christian.

Let me try to describe myself. I believe that there is a creator (Some kind of person/force. Whether plural or singular I will never know). I also know the universe and all creation is build with a sound plan/logic. Everything is well knitted together. I believe man has been in search of his creator and people have created a lot of stories around God.

As for Bible, I hold some of what is there as being true. But I also believe some are man made. So I will describe the bible as a compilation of old-claimants to God by the Church. I have least regard to the church because it has proven over the years to be house of robbers.

So the Bible is the book of the best Philosophers of the first Century working for the Church.

2 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by tuhott(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
In the begining there was word and the word was God and the word was with God

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
tchaik:

Bro nice one! But I honestly believe Religion has long passed its relevance! Check history, many atrocities and unimaginable violence and crimes against humanity had, have and is still being committed;all in the name of Religion! Once we enter our different places of worship, we are good pple; but immediately we enter the society, we become enemies of Humanity!
Bloody hypocrites

Without religion, the atrocities and unimaginable violence and crimes against humanity would be worse and more frequent.

The enemies of Humanity would be 24/7 and in droves of Zombies.

Never underestimate the fucktardism of majority of the human race. They are incredibly cretinous and need to be controlled collectively with fear of the metaphysical otherwise you will have chaos.

I am a champion of religion!

2 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Tgirl4real(f): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Without religion, the atrocities and unimaginable violence and crimes against humanity would be worse and more frequent.

The enemies of Humanity would be 24/7 and in droves of Zombies.

Never underestimate the fucktardism of majority of the human race. They are incredibly cretinous and need to be controlled collectively with fear of the metaphysical otherwise you will have chaos.

I am a champion of religion!

I agree

Religion has helped put a lot of crazy "fucktards" out there under subjection. grin
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by sdavirus: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Easy. Can even do better. In one word.... LOVE
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Tgirl4real(f): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
Religion is the conscience of the average human. lipsrsealed
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by SisiKill1: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
I can't think of one sentence to describe the Bible jo.

However I do think it is unfair that some countries spend billions and billions of Dollars to make weapons. . .weapons they can use to war against and subjugate others while Nigerian Pastors have the Bible almost for free.

In my opinion, weapon that powerful should not come cheap, I mean what next. . .buying nuclear bombs for 1 cents?!!

Oh wait. . .I think I can describe the Bible in one sentence - The Best Weapon ever created for the Subjugation of the Senseless.

Hmm, How do you like 'em apples?

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by chucky234(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
The most influential book ever written.

2 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Religion has helped put a lot of crazy "fucktards" out there under subjection. grin

Ah, let them go to church (even mosques) otherwise I know they will be a problem in my neighbourhood/society.

The religions help me control them or can be used to control them from being unabashedly feral.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian "Church" In UK Selling Blackcurrent And Codliver Oil As Cancer Cure / What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.