Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Summerise The Bible In One Sentence - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence (13622 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / Write the Bible In Pigin English! / Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Love your fellow human being as yourself
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Chibest2000(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
inurmind:

Let me get this straight.
So the bible is now a spirit, christ's own for that matter?
Then who is the actual holy spirit?
Or are u referring to the same person?
If u are then u mean the bible, a book collected by men is what jesus was talking about when he said he was going to send his holy spirit?
You christians can confuse sha.
u ar a nicompup, wawa, akuya, y didn't u ask 4 xplanatn instead of makn dis barbaric n ignorally motivated comments here.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Peterpan1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
THE LIVING WORD OF GOD.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bible is like a navigator that directs believers/convert abt the right ways/path to follow to get to a destination/heaven.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Mintayo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
You cannot summarize the Bible neither can you describe it with human reasoning,its the book that surpases human comprehension!
It is the Book of books!
The book of life!
The greatest book ever written!
It is the solution to the problems of this world!
It is the only book that the devil attacks yet failed!
It is the book of prophecy!
The book some said will go into extinction yet lived!
The living WORD OF GOD!
The book that contains life!
The book that pierce the soul of man!
The Bible is the only way-the Heart of God to man!
The gift of God to man!
The salvation of God to man!
The book that will judge all mankind!
The book that someone carefully and meticulously try to imitate but failed!
Oh...the book of life!

What we say or think about this book does not matter,this book has come to stay!

4 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Gee001: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
2 me the Bible could b described just like THE COAT OF MANY COLOURS. One book, but with several meanings/ teachings/ explanations attached 2 it.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by riceye: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Complete bookkiss
God's manual for man or man's manual for life.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Femmymata2(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
phermonyx:

A king will never kill his son to cleanse his followers when he knows in his all-knowing knowledge dat dey will still sin nt to talk of d Almighty God.
I believe He has d power to forgive without killing
If God has the power to forgive his creature without his begotten son (jesus) being nailed to the cross. Then we're accusing God of being a sadist, God needs clean blood to be shed by a clean,sinless person for him to be happy. I also hope God will be happy when he toss my spirit body into hell fire forever IDIOTA
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by tonygee1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
u cnt have the bible subjected to such ridicles the muslims niralnds will take there turn in slaining the holy book the poster of this trend should try it wit the koran and let see if he will nt be charged of blasphemy this is unfair
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Osrachingy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
A Book Of Confusion And Contradictory Messages!!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by lastpage: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
The BIBLE => God's desire for man.

I've read so may response, especially from those that condemn the Bible, it reeks of so much ignorance you could build a Sky-scrapper with it! grin grin

Look, believe what you want, blaspheme if it suits you (Christians wont murder you for Blasphemy! wink ) ...but be assured that YOU! will be judged according to your utterances...by God of course!

Lastpage!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by psamuell2(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
I PITY SOME OF YOU POSTING NONSENSE ABOUT THE BIBLE,MARK MY WORDS,EXCEPT YOU ARE BORN AGAIN YOU WONT SMELL D KINGDOM OF GOD.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by hypergig(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
A book in need of an identity.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by shadrach77: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2012
i put this quote on my facebook page some years ago:

The Bible; God's power, encapsulated in word format smiley smiley
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2012
Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
This verse reads a lot of meaning in the bible as it appears to be the centre verse of the bible too
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2012
Put your trust in God
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by sweetcheecks(f): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2012
The Bibble!!!

The Contact point: Where God dines with His children.

(Where he shares His heart, secrets of this life and feeds your spirit)
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Omofranca(f): 1:29am On Oct 11, 2012
Love God And Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Lex11(m): 2:17am On Oct 11, 2012
Without question, the infallible word of the Most High GOD.

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." - 2 Pet1:21
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Ayatullah(m): 2:34am On Oct 11, 2012
B= Believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad(saw) as Allah's Messanger
I= Islam is the only right path to Paradise
B= Be not carried away with pastors' lies and sweet talks
L= Let the Quran be your sole guide to true monotheism
E= Else Oh! You Christians, Jews, Pagans and atheists you will land in hell!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by OLEBRUKU(m): 2:53am On Oct 11, 2012
jkl
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by eagleonearth(m): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2012
@ calloti,ur a mighty fool.repent b/4 u face the wrath of God.ur post is blasphemous.The Bible is God's mind for the lost world.The best and the greatest Book ever written.The only Book that does not require update but is ever new, the pathway to the Glorious city of our great God, the Living Word of God.@ calloti,ur a mighty fool.repent b/4 u face the wrath of God.ur post is blasphemous.The Bible is God's mind for the lost world.The best and the greatest Book ever written.The only Book that does not require update but is ever new, the pathway to the Glorious city of our great God, the Living Word of God.@ calloti,ur a mighty fool.repent b/4 u face the wrath of God.ur post is blasphemous.The Bible is God's mind for the lost world.The best and the greatest Book ever written.The only Book that does not require update but is ever new, the pathway to the Glorious city of our great God, the Living Word of God.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by ramalot(m): 3:46am On Oct 11, 2012
smiley
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by BinghiNya(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2012
the bible is a book full of pooh. Killings, murder.arson,rape,incest and deception are all in it. I use it to clean my anus
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2012
inurmind:

So now u are telling me it was the bible that came upon the apostles when they were praying?
U are also telling me that the holy spirit is bought and sold? Infact it is the highest grossing bestseller in history? When paul had clearly rebuked a guy in the bible for offering to pay for it.

Hope u know the term ''word of God'' is very different from the ''bible'' when scholars and historians arent even sure of its accuracy in anything.
Its only clergy men who over the years made u think they were the same thing.
When your god speaks to u shouldn't it qualify as ''word of god''. Isn't that when the holy spirit theory makes sense?
Do u really need a bible aka ''word of man''?
If u do then u have no faith in your god and yourself.
And u only support my belief that there was never a god in the first place.
you have a very poor mind, very illogical in your analysis, even me wey no sabi bible understand better than you. You better go and apply as graduate driver in dangotes office ....u lack the necessary cerabral intuition to handle anything better.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2012
lastpage: The BIBLE => God's desire for man.

I've read so may response, especially from those that condemn the Bible, it reeks of so much ignorance you could build a Sky-scrapper with it! grin grin

Look, believe what you want, blaspheme if it suits you (Christians wont murder you for Blasphemy! wink ) ...but be assured that YOU! will be judged according to your utterances...by God of course!

Lastpage!
on point!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Callotti: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2012
jehovahnoni: i knw say u b pagan,,,,,,OLODO!...in one sentence!

. . .And you quoted my sweet post?
Castrated, frustrated, menstruating UGLY CHIMPAZEE!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by remzytimer: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2012
The book of life!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Popebenedict(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2012
BIBLE...believers instruction before leaving earth
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26am On Oct 11, 2012
a discoverer or pointer to God's original plan and purpose for the creation of man
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by BijiAgam(f): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2012
the Bible is the spoken word of GOD, that means the word is GOD.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2012
Callotti:

. . .And you quoted my sweet post?
Castrated, frustrated, menstruating UGLY CHIMPAZEE!
wat is sweet in dat foolish post of yours,,,,DULLARD..didnt u quote my own post too,,,sophisticated animal wit numerous negativities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last? / Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.