Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Summerise The Bible In One Sentence - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence (13620 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / Write the Bible In Pigin English! / Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Dstar4u(m): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2012
In one sentence: Bible is an inexhaustible source of practical wisdom that could serve as a valuable resource for everyday living.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by albacete(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2012
BinghiNya: the bible is a book full of pooh. Killings, murder.arson,rape,incest and deception are all in it. I use it to clean my anus

ur opinion, and NOT the fact!

Ayatullah: B= Believe in Allah and Prophet Muhammad(saw) as Allah's Messanger
I= Islam is the only right path to Paradise
B= Be not carried away with pastors' lies and sweet talks
L= Let the Quran be your sole guide to true monotheism
E= Else Oh! You Christians, Jews, Pagans and atheists you will land in hell!

for ur mind naa.

NLanders, watch out for a similar thread!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by truthislight: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2012
Them of the bible = the how? of the restoration of God's kingdom.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Dstar4u(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2012
It's the true reflection of God's mind, written by men under the inspiration of the holy spirit. It's also the book that explain the beginning(Genesis) and end(Revelation) of the world. Its complexity makes it to be misunderstood that causes misinterpretation.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Gent: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2012
The word of the Creator of the universe.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by extension: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2012
A COMPASS.

2 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by kunletech: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2012
The book of books
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by gbensright: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2012
THE MANUAL OF LIFE
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by deebrain(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
The bible-the book that contains life but yet is the reason for deadly confusion in the world (also on nairaland) cause of the ignorance of what it really is.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by DevotedOne(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaykum, The peace be on you, everyone

Well, in a word; Indubitable. Or, if you prefer, incontestable, indisputable, irrefutable, sure, incontrovertible, undeniable, unquestionable, inimitable.

Salaam/Peace. DevotedOne
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
1. A very BORING, wastage of ink and paper. . . not to mention an insult to trees and the collective scientific BOTANICAL exercise of mankind . . . .even worse than 'The Innocence of Muslims'!

2. A disjointed plot without a cohesive story line. . . A disharmonious/cacophonous, medley of dull and UN-inspiring, lame characters. With God(the lead-chracter) as an OMNI-IMPOTENT cuckold. . . who cannot PHOCK. . . but gets angry at those who can!

3. A retro-psycho-socio-religio-economo-spiritio-progressive JIHAD, orchestrated by the most unintelligent of male species against women.

4. A SERIES OF EXTREMELY, DEVELOPMENTALLY-CHALLENGING. . . COGNITIVELY-IMPAIRING, BULK/BURDEN OF REGURGITATATIVE, LITERARY PIECES OF HORSE SHYTE!

Small wonder it never won the 'PULITZER' prize.

Ooooooooooooooooooooouuuu Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! There! Without effort, I have provided you with 4 original sentences describing the 'BIBLE'.

Enjoy!

U have provide 4 extremly short sighted view of a self belief professes on a timeless master piece.
1. "wastage of ink, .... insult on tress, and botanic excercises of man". I percieve a freethinker, u talk of Genesis, but ask urself is everything out from nothing.
2. do ur studies well before u confess ur lousy ideas to the world. Its all about Him GOD cos none before, now or after. Man existence is always directed to that which is unknown, so he remains the core to all. He likes procreation, but like the four seasons of the world, he made everything to be timely. wen u got the timing right there's no stopping u.
3. ur 3rd bullet is jagorns but i will try to make sence out of ur senceless line. He made them male and female, and gave responsibilities. responsibilities begets authourity, to all He love equally.
4. Developmental challenging to some like u. u r too lazy to move, and look for an alaby. cognitative imparing read and understand my 3rd bullet. the Holy Bible needs no award to affect lives. Like i said earlier a timeless master piece orchestrated by a timeless GOD.

my definition in a sentence
The bible is an insight to what was, what is and what is to be of every man.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by khrisponty(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=Callotti]1. A very BORING, wastage of ink and paper. . . not to mention an insult to trees and the collective scientific BOTANICAL exercise of mankind . . . .even worse than 'The Innocence of Muslims'! kiss

2. A disjointed plot without a cohesive story line. . . A disharmonious/cacophonous, medley of dull and UN-inspiring, lame characters. With God(the lead-chracter) as an OMNI-IMPOTENT cuckold. . . who cannot PHOCK. . . but gets angry at those who can! kiss

3. A retro-psycho-socio-religio-economo-spiritio-progressive JIHAD, orchestrated by the most unintelligent of male species against women. kiss

4. A SERIES OF EXTREMELY, DEVELOPMENTALLY-CHALLENGING. . . COGNITIVELY-IMPAIRING, BULK/BURDEN OF REGURGITATATIVE, LITERARY PIECES OF HORSE SHYTE! kiss

Small wonder it never won the 'PULITZER' prize. kiss

Ooooooooooooooooooooouuuu Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! There! Without effort, I have provided you with 4 original sentences describing the 'BIBLE'.

'In one sentence'
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by ycremzy(f): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
tobechi20: Try to sumarise d bible in one sentence
D bible is lyk a mapp dat direct us to the one and only true source of life,which is JESUS christ.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by gbrookes02: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
The word of God.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by sleekicon(f): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
word of God
a compulsory book....4 EVERY1
manual 4 surviving
n all of u dat dunno Christ....hmmm i pity u....wella
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Callotti: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
jehovahnoni: wat is sweet in dat foolish post of yours,,,,DULLARD..didnt u quote my own post too,,,sophisticated animal wit numerous negativities.

Pheueh!
Okoro wan be champion.
I have noticed you.
No stick to the topic and LEAVE MY POSTS ALONE!
Your 'God' can fight for himself.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Callotti: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
Etukagodswill: 1. A very BORING, wastage of ink and paper. . . not to mention an insult to trees and the collective scientific BOTANICAL exercise of mankind . . . .even worse than 'The Innocence of Muslims'!

2. A disjointed plot without a cohesive story line. . . A disharmonious/cacophonous, medley of dull and UN-inspiring, lame characters. With God(the lead-chracter) as an OMNI-IMPOTENT cuckold. . . who cannot PHOCK. . . but gets angry at those who can!

3. A retro-psycho-socio-religio-economo-spiritio-progressive JIHAD, orchestrated by the most unintelligent of male species against women.

4. A SERIES OF EXTREMELY, DEVELOPMENTALLY-CHALLENGING. . . COGNITIVELY-IMPAIRING, BULK/BURDEN OF REGURGITATATIVE, LITERARY PIECES OF HORSE SHYTE!

Small wonder it never won the 'PULITZER' prize.

Enjoy!

U have provide 4 extremly short sighted view of a self belief professes on a timeless master piece.
1. "wastage of ink, .... insult on tress, and botanic excercises of man". I percieve a freethinker, u talk of Genesis, but ask urself is everything out from nothing.
2. do ur studies well before u confess ur lousy ideas to the world. Its all about Him GOD cos none before, now or after. Man existence is always directed to that which is unknown, so he remains the core to all. He likes procreation, but like the four seasons of the world, he made everything to be timely. wen u got the timing right there's no stopping u.
3. ur 3rd bullet is jagorns but i will try to make sence out of ur senceless line. He made them male and female, and gave responsibilities. responsibilities begets authourity, to all He love equally.
4. Developmental challenging to some like u. u r too lazy to move, and look for an alaby. cognitative imparing read and understand my 3rd bullet. the Holy Bible needs no award to affect lives. Like i said earlier a timeless master piece orchestrated by a timeless GOD.

my definition in a sentence
The bible is an insight to what was, what is and what is to be of every man.

Another wan!
Ha!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Callotti: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
khrisponty: in one sentence

I chose to give 4. . .
You need rat poison? kiss
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by truthislight: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
Callotti:

I chose to give 4. . .
You need rat poison? kiss

hahaha.
Lol.
Woman, dont kill your husband one day o!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by JOGADMEDIA: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Get the Audio Bible in 16 Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin,Yoruba,Edo, Efik,French,Nupe, Igala, Idoma, Fulfude, Igede, Isoko, Itsekiri, Urhobo,Tiv,English)

You can order this package on DVD or SD Card. Contact jogadmedia@gmail.com or +234 909 9715 621.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last? / Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.