Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (13404 Views)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Singalex(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2012
In as much as we want to blame GEJ for this let's not forget about OBJ who out of his greediness and selfishness handed our land/people(young and old) to the camerounians.i pity for this people knowing too well its not going to be easy for them to adapt in to this situation.GEJ though i see you as a goodman but i have reasons to believe that so many and uncountable atrocities has occurred in this your adminstration.God help us all.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2012
honeric01:

But wait o, who gave Bakassi out in the first place? i mean who agreed years ago to allow Bakassi go back to Cameroon?
My bad, Gowon first gave Bakassi up and Obasanjo ended up finishing d deal.......I take my prev. statement back
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Mcdondayan: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2012
stop blaming GEJ. All the blame should be heaped on Gowon for his myopic strategy to win a war against his fellow countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2012
I know that nothing Good will come out of that committee because they all are western puppets. There pay masters would have threatened them.

Bakassi people should stand up and fight both Cameroon and Nigeria we will stand by you.

Our Nigerian Government is useless including all their committees after all no Good thing have come out of all the committee that they had set up.

I know that the bakassi committee was just a fraud to make it appear to Nigerians that they really want to appeal the judgement and then chicken out at the last minute, it has been their plan ever since.

Am so angry that i feels like sending some nuclear war heads to National Assembly and Aso Rock to awaken them from their deepest slumber cause they are sleeping.

God save you all cause soon you all shall start paying for your deeds

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by deekseen(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
My bad, Gowon first gave Bakassi up and Obasanjo ended up finishing d deal.......I take my prev. statement back
Take your previous statement back completely . . . Take back what you said about GEJ.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2012
deekseen: Take your previous statement back completely . . . Take back what you said about GEJ.
No, I won't angry angry

My comment on GEJ still stands!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by dboardman: 7:25am On Oct 09, 2012
Rubbish! Rubbish!! Rubbish!!! I'm so vexed right now. Na which kind country be dis? Wat would be d fate of d nigerians dat has been living in dat place all their lives? Ahhhhhh, e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ do ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ like say make I jst meet dat obasanjo and dis jona face 2 face now now, I go chuk dia yansh badly. Ahhhhh dis is pure shiiiit. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ vex seriously as I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ now, e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ do ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ like say na dia I com from. I doubt if dis country go beta sef. WAT A RUBBISH!!!

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by BetaThings: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Obasanjo is not from Bakassi
Jonathan is not from Bakassi
So the place is just some tiny dot on a map to these people

I am waiting for somebody to come and preach to me about some silly patriotism
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Rimbaldi: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2012
Spoils of War! Next topic pls!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by swoosh(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2012
cry cry cry cry
All the senators and MPs from that area- and indeed the entire national assembly should be ashamed of themselves. Why did they have to wait 10 years to begin thinking of a review? As much as I do not encourage violence, i must admit that any action taken by the Bakassi people (whose destiny now lies solely in thier hands) is is highly justifiable
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2012
When Zionist Republic of Biafra shall come we shal invade Bakassi and dislodge cameroun. BAKASSI remains Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Samchelsea(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Hi smiley

@ Even if Obasanjo was corrupt, I can bet that this won't and cannot happen in his regime, who born dem??!! The guy na no-nonsense man!

This "shoe-less", coward of a President sef don dey irritate person......smh!
was it not during Obasanjo regime that the ruling took place? And till he left office in 2007 he didn't appeal the ruling.....GOD will judge them all
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by ammnesty: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Jonathan has brought more than enough pain to her people.

What a coward way to concede a defeat.

God this is not the brave country I used to know.
PLSSSSSS MAKE WE HEAR WORD 4 U..WAS HE IN POWER WEN BAKASSI WAS CEDED 2 CAMEROUN??OR DO U EXPECT HIM 2GO 2 WAR JUS 2 GET IT BK??LETZ CAL A SPADE A SPADE N STOP BEIN SENTIMENTAL ATYMS..
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by onyewec3: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Hi smiley

@ Even if Obasanjo was corrupt, I can bet that this won't and cannot happen in his regime, who born dem??!! The guy na no-nonsense man!

Idiot,why didn't OBJ appeal the case during his fruiless tenure? Did GEJ sold bakkassi to camroon?GEJ did wat was best.d pple who were behind this shuld be flogged and dats useless Gowon,who will die mesteriously
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by killuminati(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2012
Gej why? Why? Why? Wha wha why? angry
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by onyewec3: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
No, I won't angry angry

My comment on GEJ still stands!

U r a she-goat.senseless uncivilise aluu citizen....who u be sef?toilet pooing slut
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by onyewec3: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2012
killuminati: Gej why? Why? Why? Wha wha why? angry

Gowon why why why why? Obj why? Why? Why?
Wetin concern GEJ,did he ceed bakassi to cameroon or dat old fool of OBJ n Gowon.....
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2012
onyewec3:

U r a she-goat.senseless uncivilise aluu citizen....who u be sef?toilet pooing slut
Aawww.......u want my attention don't you??

GTFOH!!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by onyewec3: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Aawww.......u want my attention don't you??

GTFOH!!

Go kiss a snake abeg.......if nt,den stop spewing thrash
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2012
deekseen: Take your previous statement back completely . . . Take back what you said about GEJ.
thunder fire GEJ! A.s.s hole
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by EPOMA(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2012
onyewec3:

Idiot,why didn't OBJ appeal the case during his fruiless tenure? Did GEJ sold bakkassi to camroon?GEJ did wat was best.d pple who were behind this shuld be flogged and dats useless Gowon,who will die mesteriously
This just shows that Goodluck can not think for himself, there 2 things that Obasanjo did during his regime to please the west in order to back him for his third term agenda, this was the ceading of bakassi and and betraying charles taylor whom he he gave guaranty that he will be safe in nigeria.
I have never seen a man so stupid like Goodluck. This are just the people that still sell themself to the whiteman at the expense of their people but at the same time I blame nigerians who still allow fools like this in office
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by abdulkayus(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2012
C dem, idiotic nincompoops, instead of dem to come 2geda and condemn d act of dis gej and d justice minister, dey are busy throwin insults to eachother.

Nobody take 9jeria serious anymore, we are a divided house. Oma se oo
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by solomon111(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2012
wirinet: I have never been a supporter of GEJ, but on this one he got it right. Appealing the ICJ judgement would have been a political and diplomatic blunder. We made the fatal blunder of submitting to the ICJ in the first case, once we did that the Destiny of bakassi left our hands.

The most important thing now is to build houses and infrastructure for the new bakassi settlements. That would reduce the tension due to the suffering of the bakassi people.
Exactly.
Appealing the judgement will strain relations with cameroon,couple with the fact that we are almost sure,we will lose the appeal.
Instead of them to hold OBJ and Gowon responsible,they are blaming GEJ,the only president to have acted with common sense in the whole bakassi issue.
Nigerians are not very smart.
I agree today.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 09, 2012
onyewec3:

Go kiss a snake abeg.......if nt,den stop spewing thrash
lol, u must be hungry!!.....why u kan dey dump ur frustration on NL ehn??
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by stjudas(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2012
Pls, you all should leave Jonathan alone. Must you blame him for everything? OBJ carried out this insane act. Now, the question is would he (OBJ) had ceded Bakassi and even agreed to relocate its inhabitants if it (Bakassi) were to be a yoruba land? Again, the ICJ's ruling is final, so why the appeal? I'm sure JONATHAN would appeal if it were possible to reclaim Bakassi. Once again, Make una free our Presido, biko.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by nex(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2012
This is the first sensible thing GEJ's administration has done. The Nigerian government would have been utterly humiliated.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by mrperfect(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2012
This isn't a pleasant picture. Well, leaders know best.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by watchindelta(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2012
I wil nt insult anybody oh! U pple are insulting goodlock J for notin sake, even doe i dn,t like it style of presido for this GJ no Bleep at all him do the right thing wela, What about gowon that cuz the problemed? Even OBJ? the tow of them is stil alive wella but kept quiet n watching from distance. Let us the citizens watch wela so that our leaders wil nt continuing to rubbished us. Hatred has made us where wil are today e.g lossing bakassi,curupture,killing each other...e.t.c
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by jadakiss213(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2012
onyewec3:

Lmao @ 'uncivilized Aluu Citizen
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Hi smiley

i dnt think u have a full grasp of this case...obasanjo was on seat when this judgement was passed.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Dee60: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Lawyers speaking against appeal! How strange! Yet the body of lawyers in Nigeria (NBA) appealed a while ago for GEJ led FG to appeal the judgement! Bakassi people, please appeal to God. We are with you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely / Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD / Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.