Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Hidden History Of White Slavery! - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hidden History Of White Slavery! (20536 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
*Kails*:

are you implying r3tards are stuupid people?
shame on you. learn to love yourself. tongue

Okay, okay......sorry for calling you retarded. smiley
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
*Kails*:

I could never be Malcom X. That man was too great and knowledgeable. I have years worth of education to gain before I could ever reach his level. and btw You need to speak about that brother with more respect.

He had your same iidi0t mentality blaming whites for EVERY black fck up until he searched within himself and realized there is good and bad in every race. That "his kind" is not the black man but the righteous man.

(btw what did the men who assassinated him look like? they sure weren't white!)

At least he knew to admit his fck ups and submit to facts unlike your[sad]self

I didn't over play anything. I brought what many choose to ignore or never knew to the light.

Calm the hell down.

I am not a welfare negro, neither do I blame any of my failures or successes on the white man.

I believe in equality as well.

I have clearly stated that Nigeria is a backwards country. I dont protect blacks or anyone from criticism.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
--
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by PhysicsQED(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03: Althouh, had to confess, the Kings of Benin had a sick fetish of burying their servants alive when they die with them. cry

Actually, in the past many people - not just servants - considered it an honor to be buried with the king of Benin and close friends and servants lined up to be buried with him voluntarily. It was not anything that was forced on anybody due to anyone's "sick fetish."

"Among others, there is in the kingdom of Benin an ancient custom, observed to the present day, that when the king dies, the people all assemble in a large field, in the centre of which is a very deep well, wider at the bottom than at the mouth. They cast the body of the dead king into this well, and all his friends and servants gather round, and those who are judged to have been most dear to and favoured by the king (this includes not a few, as all are anxious for the honour) voluntarily go down and keep him company. When they have done so, the people place a great stone over the mouth of the well, and remain by it day and night. On the second day a few deputies remove the stone, and ask those below what they know, and if any of them have already gone to serve the king; and the reply is, No. On the third day the same question is asked, and someone then replies that so-and-so, mentioning a name, has been the first to go, and so-and-so the second. It is considered highly praiseworthy to be the first, and he is spoken of with the greatest admiration by all the people, and considered happy and blessed. After four or five days all these unfortunate people die. When this is apparent to those above, since none reply to their questions, they inform their new king; who causes a great fire to be lit near the well, where numerous animals are roasted. These are given to the people to eat, and he with great ceremony is declared to be the true king, and takes the oath to govern well." - From the account of a 'Voyage from Lisbon to the island of San Thomé south of the Equator, described by a Portuguese pilot, and sent to his magnificence Count Rimondo della Torre, gentleman of Verona, and translated from the Portuguese into Italian', published in Giovanni Battista Ramusio (1550), and retranslated by Blake (1942), i, pp. 150-1. The account was written in about the year 1540, according to Blake, and 'the author may have been one of the scores of Portuguese pilots who at this time were familiar with the navigation from Lisbon to the island of São Thomé'. - From the book Nigerian Perspectives (2nd ed.) by Thomas Hodgkin

If you're going to reference a specific culture, make some effort to understand it before repeating gossip and rumors. Anyway, the practice of servants being buried with the king in ancient cultures was not somehow exclusive to Benin, but could be found in other parts of Africa and the wider world at various times as well. Whether the suicides in those other cultures were mandatory or were voluntary would also have to be decided on a case by case basis and even in the absence of evidence that they were voluntary, one still couldn't just assume they were mandatory without evidence.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Actually, in the past many people - not just servants - considered it an honor to be buried with the king of Benin and close friends and servants lined up to be buried with him voluntarily. It was not anything that was forced on anybody due to anyone's "sick fetish."

If you're going to reference a specific culture, make some effort to understand it before repeating gossip, and rumors. Anyway, the practice of servants being buried with the king in ancient cultures was not somehow exclusive to Benin, but could be found in other parts of Africa and the wider world at various times as well. Whether the suicides in those other cultures were mandatory or were voluntary would also have to be decided on a case by case basis and even in the absence of evidence that they were voluntary, one still couldn't just assume they were mandatory without evidence.

No probs men. I am partially from Benin as well
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Calm the hell down.

I am not a welfare negro, neither do I blame any of my failures or successes on the white man.

I believe in equality as well.

I have clearly stated that Nigeria is a backwards country. I dont protect blacks or anyone from criticism.

Hmmm. so you say,
actually i don't doubt you are a person who can admit to obvious wrongs or flaws, but dont be selective!

>> you have to understand everything is connected.

You can't fight the facts dear. If you were open to the truth you would realize history is STILL repeating itself not only in Naija but across the globe.

The present state of Nigeria and every black nation is tied to what happened during slavery, the black man continues to keep HIMSELF in bondage.

I really don't want to meddle in Nigerian politics so don't ask for clarification tongue. You just need to check the facts and do some analyzing yourself. In this world it's not "us against them" in terms of race...its rich vs poor, the powerful vs the powerless. Manipulators vs. the rebels of truth. grin

It has always been that way...people will stoop to the lowest of lows for power...including selling their own blood.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
*Kails*:

Hmmm. so you say,
actually i don't doubt you are a person who can admit to obvious wrongs or flaws.
but you have to understand everything is connected.

But you can't fight the facts dear. If you were open to the truth you would realize history is STILL repeating itself not only in Naija but across the globe.

The present state of Nigeria and every black nation is tied to what happened during slavery, the black man continues to keep HIMSELF in bondage.

I really don't want to meddle in Nigerian politics so don't ask for clarification tongue. You just need to check the facts and do some analyzing yourself. In this world it's not "us against them" in terms of race...its rich vs poor, the powerful vs the powerless. Manipulators vs. the rebels of truth. grin

It has always been that way...people will stoop to the lowest of lows for power...including selling their own blood.

I do not mean to give that impression but I dont hate whites or any other race!!!

I am actually dating an Asian. I couldnt care less about race (unless someone is racist to me)

Yes, it is rich versus poor.

However, corruption and religion are the two things destroying Nigeria.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

I do not mean to give that impression but I dont hate whites or any other race!!!

I am actually dating an Asian. I couldnt care less about race (unless someone is racist to me)

Yes, it is rich versus poor.

However, corruption and religion are the two things destroying Nigeria.

corruption and religion are both destroying the entire planet.
its so sad though because not a lot of people are aware of what is going on around them.

sometimes i really wonder what goes on in some people's minds. undecided
it's like they are "just here".

anyway, i am rambling at this point. another topic for another thread. tongue
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2012

You can't compete against "Them"....If you Worship "Them"

Whites+Jews+Arab+Persians>Blacks Via Mental Enslavement Through Religion.

Blacks Need to stop the Foreign Deity Worship.

This Shitt Is Embarrassing.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2012
*Kails*:

corruption and religion are both destroying the entire planet.
its so sad though because not a lot of people are aware of what is going on around them.

sometimes i really wonder what goes on in some people's minds. undecided
it's like they are "just here".

anyway, i am rambling at this point. another topic for another thread. tongue

No probs.

Keep it real!

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
But the Prophets I commune With Have Said....
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
~Royal~:

You can't compete against "Them"....If you Worship "Them"

Whites+Jews+Arab+Persians>Blacks Via Mental Enslavement Through Religion.

Blacks Need to stop the Foreign Deity Worship.

This Shitt Is Embarrassing.

you are on point!!!!! It is very embarrassing and sad but it's just history repeating...and it will continue.
[size=1pt]im still mad @ yew lol. tongue[/size]
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

No probs.

Keep it real!

and btw i accept your apology.
it is a touchy topic after all. smiley
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2012
She made that Niqqah Apologize

See you brothas have to learn...

You Need to have Allot of stamina and allot of time on ya hands to debate Ms Darkskin

You can keep Fhhucking this woman Forever and she will still want more.

Shortii Addicted to FontGasms...I go at least 17 pages deep everytime i go in her.

If it's a busy day, i don't even respond.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
*Kails*:

[size=1pt]im still mad @ yew lol. tongue[/size]

tongue..... wink
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this uncle tom.

Who told you that Irish dont talk about their slavery? Why do you thin the Irish resent the English?

What about Nazi germany? Do jews ever stop talking about it? How many hollywood movies do we see every year about the Nazi Germany (Avengers, Inglorious bastards, boy in the stripped pyjamas etc) Jews are smart enough to inform their children about their history and also talk about it so that it never happens again

Dumbazzes and uncle toms like you that hate your own black skin, say that we shouldnt talk about slavery. Our history. It should serve as a reminder to our children that humans can be evil, and we should never let people with such interests rule us.

But wait, if we talk the truth about African slavery, we would realize that both christianity and islam support and regulate slavery in their holy books! Truth is bitter

Why the offensive words? Did i at any point in time call you names? Like a friend said is there any proof that White is better than Black? It's all biases. What makes a person to be of more worth than another person is simply the value that the person has to offer. Black, red, white, green doesn't matter, what matters really is the individual person.

Passing down history is one thing, staying in the past is another. Time and times again people have given excuses for the gross incompetence of our leaders such as this book How Europe Underdeveloped Africa. There are truths in it, no doubt. But that doesn't explain the reason why I can't have good roads or why electricity is too much to ask for or why despite removing subsidy on petrol, petrol is terribly scarce with no reasonable excuse or why education is at a record high abysmal level. A pupil of JSS3 finds it impossible to spell or write his name, JSS3 students don't understand what the product of 2 and 3 is etc. This is no fiction this is what I've see everyday for almost a year now. And its not up north, no its in Southwest.

It still boils down to greed, greed and more greed.

Agreed the Jews talk about the genocide, i get News letter from United with Israel. But you also know what, they are also at the forefront of innovations such as the "Israeli Vaccine to Stop Cancer from Returning to Patients". They didn't let their past hinder them, rather they turned their past into a weapon and forged their future with it.

Nigeria on the other hand, has no excuse to be where it is today. All we need is just consistent less selfish leader with the drive for growth. Fashola might not be a good example but at least he demonstrated what could be possible with less looting and more working.

Whether Holy book supports it or not, there's a simple rule: Treat others the way you'd like them to treat you. As simple as that.

Am Yoruba, am proud of my name (Afolabi), am proud of my heritage. But its totally senseless to attribute my failures to the color of my skin. Every human being has the ability to surmount the odds and change their situations. Lots of black people have done this and are still making great strides all around the world.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
~Royal~:

You Need to have Allot of stamina and allot of time on ya hands to debate Ms Darkskin

Shortii Addicted to FontGasms...I go at least 17 pages deep everytime i go in her.

Are you some femdom slave?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
adewaleafolabi:

Why the offensive words? Did i at any point in time call you names? Like a friend said is there any proof that White is better than Black? It's all biases. What makes a person to be of more worth than another person is simply the value that the person has to offer. Black, red, white, green doesn't matter, what matters really is the individual person.

Passing down history is one thing, staying in the past is another. Time and times again people have given excuses for the gross incompetence of our leaders such as this book How Europe Underdeveloped Africa. There are truths in it, no doubt. But that doesn't explain the reason why I can't have good roads or why electricity is too much to ask for or why despite removing subsidy on petrol, petrol is terribly scarce with no reasonable excuse or why education is at a record high abysmal level. A pupil of JSS3 finds it impossible to spell or write his name, JSS3 students don't understand what the product of 2 and 3 is etc. This is no fiction this is what I've see everyday for almost a year now. And its not up north, no its in Southwest.

It still boils down to greed, greed and more greed.

Agreed the Jews talk about the genocide, i get News letter from United with Israel. But you also know what, they are also at the forefront of innovations such as the "Israeli Vaccine to Stop Cancer from Returning to Patients". They didn't let their past hinder them, rather they turned their past into a weapon and forged their future with it.

Nigeria on the other hand, has no excuse to be where it is today. All we need is just consistent less selfish leader with the drive for growth. Fashola might not be a good example but at least he demonstrated what could be possible with less looting and more working.

Whether Holy book supports it or not, there's a simple rule: Treat others the way you'd like them to treat you. As simple as that.

Am Yoruba, am proud of my name (Afolabi), am proud of my heritage. But its totally senseless to attribute my failures to the color of my skin. Every human being has the ability to surmount the odds and change their situations. Lots of black people have done this and are still making great strides all around the world.

Okay, no probs!
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03: Are you some femdom slave?

Nah just proud of my protégé...

Interestingly enough, i have only seen one male in this thread being Dominated.

I am pretty sure the audience can point him out.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
~Royal~:

lol....after educating your protege on Nigeria culture?

Quality beats quantity.

20 min good se.x is better 40 mins boring s.ex

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
kikuyu1: This thread is all over the place! No prob;this is nairaland. Jallowbah,stop with the Jewish myths. Fyi,nobody ever killed or even targeted Jews in WW2. In fact Jews and blacks fought for Hitler. There's photo evidence.Frankly Jews are pathological liars.

[img]http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/images/righit.jpg[/img]

http://karanjazplace..com/2012/09/how-world-war-2-began.html

Investigate everything these people say!If anything I hope this thread demonstrates the importance of that.I swear,they're such born liars they probably believe their own fakery-intelligent individuals shouldn't.

Are you serious? Whats next, you gonna tell me holocaust never happen?

Do you know how many jewish people survived by claiming they where NOT jewish? Lying about their identy and name? And not all fighting the same countries AS Hitler, were nazis, hon.

obadiah777: care to be specific ?or are you wanted by the interpol lol

I am a norwegian.

*Kails*:

I could never be Malcom X. That man was too great and knowledgeable. I have years worth of education to gain before I could ever reach his level. and btw You need to speak about that brother with more respect.

He had your same iidi0t mentality blaming whites for EVERY black fck up until he searched within himself and realized there is good and bad in every race. That "his kind" is not the black man but the righteous man.

(btw what did the men who assassinated him look like? they sure weren't white!)

At least he knew to admit his fck ups and submit to facts unlike your[sad]self

I didn't over play anything. I brought what many choose to ignore or never knew to the light.

*Standing applause*

~Royal~:

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
for some reason i thought Kails and Royal were men grin grin i need to check out profiles more
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Charz3(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2012
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Benito69(m): 12:27am On Oct 19, 2012
Many civilizations have been involved in slavery, and only in the judeo-christian civilization did slavery come to be seen as an evil thing.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2012
Benito69: Many civilizations have been involved in slavery, and only in the judeo-christian civilization did slavery come to be seen as an evil thing.

After slavery in 2000bc till the 19th century did christians and jews realise that slavery was bad?

That's over 3,000 years.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 19, 2012
~Royal~:

grin grin grin
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by kikuyu1(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2012
JallowBah:

Are you serious? Whats next, you gonna tell me holocaust never happen?

Do you know how many jewish people survived by claiming they where NOT jewish? Lying about their identy and name? And not all fighting the same countries AS Hitler, were nazis, hon.

I am a norwegian.

*Standing applause*

grin

Am trying to tell you it was the MOST MONUMENTAL LIE IN THE WORLD! It never happened and goes to show how people remain faithful to their programming despite sold evidence. Tell me, are those pics fake? While you're at it tell me why and how Hitler's chief of Staff,Eric Milch,trusted general,Manstein and the guy who supposedly organised the Holohoax,Adolph Eichmann were all Jewish! Investigate everything! Like the whole slavery thing,you'll find the Holohoax facts as accepted by orthodoxy simply don't add up.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by etchel(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmm
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by kikuyu1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2012
etchel: Hmmm

Here are photos of Adolf Eichmann,supposed architect of the Final Solution,as espoused by Steven Swindleberger and his tribe. In fact I've seen a photo of him in Palestine inspecting emigrant German Jew kibbutzes;but its been taken off the net. Yes,the Nazis transported willing Jews to Palestine-which is why he was hanged by his tribesmen.
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu50iuQbosdrnxsZRAbRvjn1hIQQgvZHV0o77dI4ArT5kf_XhMuurxcw[/img]

When older,his Jewishness kicked in.
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCAHzeIQ-zfyd26-nJFlJI3oqtXQjEJpJVk-XR_iP5Cbdi-t8oUzxvHxw[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxkRatjerbGsg8PNG-hEKTP16aGfRbAEQw2kcAenwlWMrDQQXnAxarvC0[/img]

This is Manstein,Hitler's most successful general. Compare these photos with the typical Jewish look.

http://karanjazplace..com/2012/09/why-do-israelisjewkhazars-do-such-things.html

The Haavara agreement made it possible for any Jew to emigrate from Germany with practically all of his possessions and personal fortune provided that Jews could deposit all of their assets in one of two Jewish-owned banks in Germany which had branch offices in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p183_Weckert.html
Btw,when researching anything don't rely in wikipedia! Some schools even refuse to accept papers with wiki sources.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
kikuyu1:

Am trying to tell you it was the MOST MONUMENTAL LIE IN THE WORLD! It never happened and goes to show how people remain faithful to their programming despite sold evidence. Tell me, are those pics fake? While you're at it tell me why and how Hitler's chief of Staff,Eric Milch,trusted general,Manstein and the guy who supposedly organised the Holohoax,Adolph Eichmann were all Jewish! Investigate everything! Like the whole slavery thing,you'll find the Holohoax facts as accepted by orthodoxy simply don't add up.

Oh snap.

That there were jewish people fighting for Hitler, I know.
That black people sold their own as slaves, I know.

That holocaust was REAL? I know. Of course it adds up. You are trying to say that 6 million people disappeared...where? Where did they go, if Aushcwitz never was? If Holocaust is a lie? Where did 6 MILLION people go, honey?

Thats like saying americans never had slaveships, and sendt thousand and thousands of people down into the sea, with chains to drag them down, when they could not feed the slaves properly.
Thats like saying no people were ever chased by KKK, hung and beaten and raped to death for being black.

Get your head out of your paranoia-sand, and look at some facts.
Just because some people hate their own kind, or are so evil that they do not CARE what people they hurt, does not mean that something never happen.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
So..if you look like a jew, you must be a jew?

I am told I look spanish, so that means I am not norwegian after all..?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by maclatunji: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
Charz3: Yeap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IywJ1DGuecY

I have heard of such stuff but never actually watched anything about it. I am almost 100 percent sure that some blacks would by accident or design made it to America before the Europeans ever dreamed of making it. History cannot be properly captured, we can only have glimpses of the past. Never the full picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni, Alafin Of Oyo, Aregbesola, Oba Of Lagos At A Summit On Yoruba Language / UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics / 16 Fascinating African Tribal Traditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.