Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Hidden History Of White Slavery! - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hidden History Of White Slavery! (20544 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

I dont know how people can believe lies against their race but will accept any defense of white people.

How can the first american slave holder be black when all the first black people that came to America were slaves?

This is the proble with Kalis and Uncle Toms, the will believe any lie and remixing of history that a white racist will tell them
i tire oooo, if slavery was common among African we would know.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by kikuyu1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Actually its more likely Anthony was one of the black Catholics,deported after losing the 30 years with the white Protestants.
Whether or not either is an accurate reproduction of America's first known slave holder there are certain inconsistencies in the official history wherein he's referred to as an ex Angolan slave
http://karanjazplace..com/2013/01/slavery-wasnt-black-thing-2.html
The truth is Angola's slaves were all destined for Brazil,the Caribbean & Europe. How did he end up an indentured servant in Virginia, of all places??! Btw,orthodox history categorically states all blacks from Africa were slaves for life while whites were indentured servants.
IMO,its increasingly apparent he was a black European.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: call a cat a cat if you want to blame someone for your presence in jamaica/usa blame the white mn , for kails who said we should be ashamed that they beat us on our soil we few weapons or whatever you call that , i think before asking this kind of question you should answer to this ,how do white men do to colonize almost the whole continent again, there is no pride to lose, but it is a fact they were more powierful, i understand BA they don't want to blame white because they think they are giving them too much credit lol.give to ceasar what belongs to them many people fight against them but they beat us. but don't worry life is a circle we will be at the top again

sir you always say "call spade a spade".
I've already done so.

argument OVER. smiley
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ sir?? make i hear grin grin since when
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by suyu: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
does it matter
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
documentary about white slavery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOPYiG_FOe4
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9E0Wj_vMRU

this brother goes in on the origin of the word "SLAVE"
which comes from the word "SLAVIC".

over HALF OF EUROPE is inhabited by or are descendants of
the SLAVIC PEOPLE.

#hmmmm...
so the next time a racist white person calls someone a slave,
tell them to look in the mirror tongue

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by kikuyu1(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2016
Look at this!

Vanna Howells,the obviously bi racial wife of Jefferson Davis!! How could this be? Weren't they fighting to keep slavery? Weren't all blacks firmly at the bottom of the socioeconomic structure? How and why could Jefferson obviously among the top% marry such an openly mixed race mulatta? I've tried to tell you guys things aren't the way they seem.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Tobiemmanuel007: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
isoke(OK)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? / Ooni, Alafin Of Oyo, Aregbesola, Oba Of Lagos At A Summit On Yoruba Language / UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.