Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Hidden History Of White Slavery! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hidden History Of White Slavery! (20512 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah:

And[b] brown is a shade from black.[/b]

I am not a christian. But I do believe all people came from Africa. So, far, far, far, far, far back, I got black blood.
I SEE YOU DONT KNOW YOUR COLORS. GREY, NOT BROWN, IS A SHADE OF BLACK . ANYWAY LIKE YOU SAID, WE ALL COME FROM ADAM. HOWEVER YOUR PEOPLE CAUSED THE RACIAL CLASSIFICATION AND ANIMOSITY IN THE WORLD TODAY. ARE YOU MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN ? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE ON NAIRALAND ?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2012
I am educated
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah:

And slavery was everywhere, including Nigeria.

Slavery of whites in Nigeria?

Lol.....you are either confused or lying
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2012
Really the more Africans and African Americans continually dwell on this issue of slavery, the more we loose sight of important issues such as accountable governance, growth and development. The more our inferiority complex as a race grows, the more AA's would continue to delude themselves that being black is just about talking crap, smoking weed, going to jail, and every shit hiphop promotes as black virtues.

At least see the Irish they've moved on. We also should.

@op thanks for this piece. Now i know one more reason why some irish people are clamouring to move out of the united kingdom

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2012
EVER WONDERED WHY THE GREAT WHITE SINGERS ARE ALWAYS FROM IRELAND ? BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY BLACK. THEY GOT SOUL. ITS THE SAME REASON WHY THEY WERE ENSLAVED BY THEIR FELLOW WHITES WHO KNEW THEY WERE REALLY BLACK. THE BRITISH HAD A PHRASE FOR THEM 'NIGG-ER TURNED INSIDE OUT'

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by phyl123: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2012
In the early 60s in th UK there were signs on houses with the sayings : Rooms to let, no dogs, no blacks, no Irish. The Irish suffered a lot of attrocities too but they have since moved on. They were referred to as the "niggers of europe" This is all part of history.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: I SEE YOU DONT KNOW YOUR COLORS. GREY, NOT BROWN, IS A SHADE OF BLACK . ANYWAY LIKE YOU SAID, WE ALL COME FROM ADAM. HOWEVER YOUR PEOPLE CAUSED THE RACIAL CLASSIFICATION AND ANIMOSITY IN THE WORLD TODAY. ARE YOU MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN ? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE ON NAIRALAND ?

USING CAPSLOCK WHEN WRITING IS LIKE SCREAMING.

If we all come from Adam and Eve, then who did their sons have kids with?

I am married to a gambian. Why I came here? For discussions, like everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2012
phyl123: In the early 60s in th UK there were signs on houses with the sayings : Rooms to let, no dogs, no blacks, no Irish. The Irish suffered a lot of attrocities too but they have since moved on. They were referred to as the "niggers of europe" This is all part of history.

In my country, they even had signs that said "no people from northern Norway"

We were known to be rude, thiefers, dirty, and beggars and nomades. This lasted until around 1970-80`s.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah:

USING CAPSLOCK WHEN WRITING IS LIKE SCREAMING.

If we all come from Adam and Eve, then who did their sons have kids with?

I am married to a gambian. Why I came here? For discussions, like everyone else.
LOL I USE CAPLOCKS BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS. I AM NOT SCREAMING. 'ADAM' IS THE NAME OF A TRIBE OF PEOPLE. 'ADAM' IS CULLED FROM 'ADAMAH' WHICH MEANS MADE FROM THE GROUND. WHEN READING THE BIBLE, NAMES ARE USED FOR TRIBES OF PEOPLE. THIS IS ONE OF THE HIDDEN FACTS OF THE BIBLE. JUST LIKE ISRAEL IS ACTUALLY A TRIBE OF PEOPLE AND ESAU IS A TRIBE OF PEOPLE, SO IS ADAM. SO THE SONS OF ADAM WOULD HAVE GOTTEN KIDS FROM THE DAUGHTERS OF ADAM

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Slavery of whites in Nigeria?

Lol.....you are either confused or lying

Did I say that white slavery was going on in Nigeria, or did I say slavery? Maybe you should read before answering.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: LOL I USE CAPLOCKS BECAUSE I LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS. I AM NOT SCREAMING. 'ADAM' IS THE NAME OF A TRIBE OF PEOPLE. 'ADAM' IS CULLED FROM 'ADAMAH' WHICH MEANS MADE FROM THE GROUND. WHEN READING THE BIBLE, NAMES ARE USED FOR TRIBES OF PEOPLE. THIS IS ONE OF THE HIDDEN FACTS OF THE BIBLE. JUST LIKE ISRAEL IS ACTUALLY A TRIBE OF PEOPLE AND ESAU IS A TRIBE OF PEOPLE, SO IS ADAM. SO THE SONS OF ADAM WOULD HAVE GOTTEN KIDS FROM THE DAUGHTERS OF ADAM

And where do you have these "hidden facts" from? Who translated the name Adam into meaning "Adams tribe" ?

And yes, caps lock when writing is in fact like screaming. Very disturbing.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by vislabraye(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03: WTF is this?

I see people talkingabout white slavery on a Nigerian site as if Nigerians were buying white slaves?

Is this some kind of slavery apologist thingy to suppress the evil of the enslavement of blacks or African slavery?

Yes, Irish were enslaved. Very common knowledge if you bothered to read history. No one is denying that but of what relevance is this to a Nigerian site?

I agree so much with you. Whether the Jews were slaves or the Caucasoids that doesn't undermine that the blacks were maltreated.
The black made the highest slave population in America and Europe. Even after slavery was abolished, they suffered discrimination.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by coolzeal(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
Of course the Moors(Africans) were in Europe kicking the white man ass with civilization for over seven hundred years before they lost their reign. Though the worst slavery ever done to mankind started with Arab and Islam conqueror to Africans, for over one thousand four hundred years then the European took over and made it worst.
Pls note; the Moors did not dehumanize the Europeans like they did to the Africans, rather they gave them civilization.

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah:

And where do you have these "hidden facts" from? Who translated the name Adam into meaning "Adams tribe" ?

And yes, caps lock when writing is in fact like screaming. Very disturbing.
when you read the bible you have to go back into the greek and hebrew text for the original words or the lexicon and check the etymology of words. in the hebrew text it is ADAMAH not ADAM. ADAMAH means a people formed from the ground.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
adewaleafolabi: Really the more Africans and African Americans continually dwell on this issue of slavery, the more we loose sight of important issues such as accountable governance, growth and development. The more our inferiority complex as a race grows, the more AA's would continue to delude themselves that being black is just about talking crap, smoking weed, going to jail, and every shit hiphop promotes as black virtues.

At least see the Irish they've moved on. We also should.

@op thanks for this piece. Now i know one more reason why some irish people are clamouring to move out of the united kingdom

See this uncle tom.

Who told you that Irish dont talk about their slavery? Why do you thin the Irish resent the English?

What about Nazi germany? Do jews ever stop talking about it? How many hollywood movies do we see every year about the Nazi Germany (Avengers, Inglorious bastards, boy in the stripped pyjamas etc) Jews are smart enough to inform their children about their history and also talk about it so that it never happens again

Dumbazzes and uncle toms like you that hate your own black skin, say that we shouldnt talk about slavery. Our history. It should serve as a reminder to our children that humans can be evil, and we should never let people with such interests rule us.

But wait, if we talk the truth about African slavery, we would realize that both christianity and islam support and regulate slavery in their holy books! Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by TonySpike: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah: Everytime I try to tell this to people, they tell me I am crazy, its not the same, etc, etc.

Irish people STILL have racism on them, mostly from UK-people. Not half as bad as it used to be, but its there.
Not to mention all the white jews who were killed and used in scientific testings during WW2..the women and kids would most of the time be killed very soon after reaching the camps, while the men would be sendt to do work, to be cut open with no pain-killers. Skin was cut off while they where alive, and used for lamps, couches and chairs. Their hair was stuffed inside pillows.

How people are able to have such evil in them, is not something I will ever be able to understand. How you can feel good pushing someone down physically and mentally is for me..no. I can`t wrap my head around it, at all.

Damn!!! This is freaking sickening and debasing.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: when you read the bible you have to go back into the greek and hebrew text for the original words or the lexicon and check the etymology of words. in the hebrew text it is ADAMAH not ADAM. ADAMAH means a people formed from the ground.

Do you read greek or hebrew fluently?
Again; where did you get this from?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this uncle tom.

Who told you that Irish dont talk about their slavery? Why do you thin the Irish resent the English?

What about Nazi germany? Do jews ever stop talking about it? How many hollywood movies do we see every year about the Nazi Germany (Avengers, Inglorious bastards, boy in the stripped pyjamas etc) Jews are smart enough to inform their children about their history and also talk about it so that it never happens again

Dumbazzes and uncle toms like you that hate your own black skin, say that we shouldnt talk about slavery. Our history. It should serve as a reminder to our children that humans can be evil, and we should never let people with such interests rule us.

But wait, if we talk the truth about African slavery, we would realize that both christianity and islam support and regulate slavery in their holy books! Truth is bitter

It is VERY important to know your history. World history.

I was actually suprised to see that in Gambia ( I dont know about Nigeria and the schools.. ) they dont teach about Marthin Luther King JR, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, The KKK...my husbands family and friends, who have been to school for about 15 years, had never heard of them. And they should.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by maclatunji: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this uncle tom.

What is your template for success- Oh logical one?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tony Spike:

Damn!!! This is freaking sickening and debasing.

Like I said; I will never be able to understand it.

But, it is important to remember what have been, in order to prevent it from coming again.

They would also cut open pregnant women in different stages, to investigate how the fetus/child has developed, how it would survive outside, etc.
Identical twins would be put to the testings as well, in the name of science.

There is a book from one of the survivor, called in my language "It also conserns you", I dont know if they have it in english, or if its the same name in english, but the book itself is horrifying. Its detailed with everything this man witnessed, and it makes you cry over and over.

The stories of survivors and witnesses is the most important ones.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

What is your template for success- Oh logical one?

Please rephrase your question.

What do you mean by asking about success? Success of a nation?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah:

Do you read greek or hebrew fluently?
Again; where did you get this from?
not me personally but the prophets i commune with read hebrew very well. they read the original hebrew text and look into the etymology of words.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
obadiah777: not me personally but the prophets i commune with read hebrew very well. they read the original hebrew text and look into the etymology of words.

So you get this from prophets that you personally know? This has not been published anywhere?

Cause if there is, I would like to read it. But you dont answer me good.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by maclatunji: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah:

It is VERY important to know your history. World history.

I was actually suprised to see that in Gambia ( I dont know about Nigeria and the schools.. ) they dont teach about Marthin Luther King JR, Malcolm X, Rosa Parks, The KKK...my husbands family and friends, who have been to school for about 15 years, had never heard of them. And they should.

They don't need to, they are not Americans. How many Black Americans can point to Nigeria if given a globe/map? If I have knowledge about these people and/or events, it is because I value knowledge by itself not because it is a part of my history or something I am obliged to know. We need to recognise and work with our differences not behave as if they don't exist- therein lies the hypocrisy.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by maclatunji: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Please rephrase your question.

What do you mean by asking about success? Success of a nation?

Success in terms of having a perfect world.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

They don't need to, they are not Americans. How many Black Americans can point to Nigeria if given a globe/map? If I have knowledge about these people and/or events, it is because I value knowledge by itself not because it is a part of my history or something I am obliged to know. We need to recognise and work with our differences not behave as if they don't exist- therein lies the hypocrisy.

So you mean that the work of these people had nothing to do with the work on getting the same rights for black people in the western world? It does have something to do with th history of black people.

In my school, we learned about them, we learned about WORLD-history. Do you mean that because MY country was not involved in slavery, I should not learn about it? Because MY country did not have black slaves, I should not have to learn about the slavery-trade that happen in Africa...?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah:

So you get this from prophets that you personally know? This has not been published anywhere?

Cause if there is, I would like to read it. But you dont answer me good.
i cant help you. what you can do is try to look for the original hebrew text of the bible. you can find it online. the word used is ADAMAH not ADAM. ADAMAH means a people formed from the ground. you have the internet right ? do the research. what you want me to spoon feed you ? what am i a nurse or somebody ?

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Ranoscky(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
*Chillaxing with a cup of champagne*
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah so what part of europe do you hail from ?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Navalsadiq(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2012
White folks are sick.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by maclatunji: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
JallowBah:

So you mean that the work of these people had nothing to do with the work on getting the same rights for black people in the western world? It does have something to do with th history of black people.

In my school, we learned about them, we learned about WORLD-history. Do you mean that because MY country was not involved in slavery, I should not learn about it? Because MY country did not have black slaves, I should not have to learn about the slavery-trade that happen in Africa...?

I am not saying that, I love history and read about different cultures from different ages at any chance I get. However, you were presenting Martin Luther King Jnr., Malcolm X and Rosa Parks as people every black child should be taught about and I say it is not a must because those people were fighting injustices they experienced and trying to change their environment viz the United States. Why should a child born in Timbuktu (Mali) or Ikom (Nigeria)feel obliged to learn about them? I say there is no obligation at all. Instead, they should be obliged to learn about their local environment first before looking at global issues that might not have immediate bearing on their lives.

The analogy is for me here in Nigeria with little or no association with the United States to try and compete with a Black American citizen over support of Obama or Romney for the American Presidential election- wouldn't that be stupidity?

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Success in terms of having a perfect world.

Perfection does not exist in this world.

We can have a better world where human literacy is high in all nations, global poverty is reduced and human rights are adhered to.

We have seen countries that have these mentioned characteristics of a better world. Sweden, Norway, iceland, Denmark, Japan.

First of all, we need responsible governments which are secular.

If you notice, all these countries have secular governments.

Education and freedom should be at the forefront of national policies. All these peaceful and advanced nations have enshirned in them the right of the individual and focus on educating their young to be leaders of a globalized future.

laws have to be made from logical conclusions and common sense.

However, religionists like you put the Quran or Bible before everything. Relgion comes before humanity. The same religions that regulated the slavery that we are talking about in this thread. The same religion that hindered scientific and technological advancement up till this day. You people keep on rejecting evolution and how it has helped us in the medical industry. Religion can not support advanced knowledge that is in contradiction to its religious dogma

Peace doesnt just come with education and secularism. There has to be human effort for peace. Muslims already believe that the jews are their enemies. Christian believe that it is prophetic that Palestine and isreal can never end in peace.

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni, Alafin Of Oyo, Aregbesola, Oba Of Lagos At A Summit On Yoruba Language / UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics / Which Tribe In Nigeria Speaks The Best English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.