Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend (975 Views)

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by frfrank(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2008
since we started dating .though she told me that she left the guy for me . but hey i do love her but i get pissed off when she come to me to assit hey ex boyfriend financialy . now i am lost i dont know if she is playing or wetin i go do
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by Iyanlax: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2008
frFrank,  SHE'S PLAYING YOU LIKE A HARP
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by SweetT1: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2008
@Poster

I see a female finger on a piano !!
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by MrInfo1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2008
Givers never lack grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by TheSly: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2008
poster

wake up from ur slumber. . . .

seriously i get pissed off everytime i hear this kind of thing, u can clearly see the handwritting all over the wall and u r here asking for what to do. . .

like the yoruba people use to say[b] ( omo yen fi owo mugun je aroso ni)[/b] which means ***(i dont think u'll like it if i translate it . .) wink
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2008
hey, you!!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by pin4eva(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2008
Just be a big boy and help ur fellow guy. Forget the girl
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by playmate(f): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2008
so bcs she left d guy 4 u she wnts u 2 pay d price.its anoda thing if she asks u 2 help some1 else bt 2 continuously help her ex somthin is wrong,dey re playin u 4 a fool. . . . .i cn hear dem laughin at u.
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2008
What is her business with her ex?
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by theboy0808(m): 5:57am On Jan 21, 2008
Drop her so fast that it makes the Concorde of AirFrance seem slow
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2008
For her to ask you to help her ex shows that she still got feeling for the guy. just be careful.
but i suggest if you have the ability to help him financially, you can do so and forget that his your girlfriend's ex.
just see it as helping a fellow human being.
Re: My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend by 2dye4(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2008
theboy0808:

Drop her so fast that it makes the Concorde of AirFrance seem slow

lol. grin

u need 2 find out what makes her insistent on this.

- is it pity?
- is it guilt?
- is it undetached feelings?
- is it a pure scam?

i think u must have given this chic the idea that u are some kind of khashogi, otherwise person wey never chop belle full no dey drag another person com chop!

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Involve In Loving People / Is She Faithful 2 Me / Lets Talk About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.