Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group (3815 Views)

Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH / Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

Am among the thousands of Nigerians that go to their sites to seek info every other day. What is wrong with that? and what is wrong with the post u qouted?
It is only a fool that will be told a proverb and given the definition, that means the money spent on he mother's marriage was a waste.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Younare as confused as SR, seeking cheap popularity will not spare ur hide

as usual, the name calling starts instead of bringing out his alleged facts. where are the news items u promised to bring out where i got my hands burnt.
damn it, just caught another LIAR. grin grin dedeike take note
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: It is only a fool that will be told a proverb and given the definition, that means the money spent on he mother's marriage was a waste.

Demdem:

as usual, the name calling starts instead of bringing out his alleged facts. where are the news items u promised to bring out where i got my hands burnt.
damn it, just caught another LIAR. grin grin[/b]dedeike take note

[b]I cant believe this is Demdem. I would have sent u to ur ancestors and descendants. All thanks to Pyguru,Oam4j and jarus. grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Captainajama: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

I cant believe this is Demdem. I would have sent u to ur ancestors and descendants. All thanks to Oam4j and jarus. grin grin
I will not waste my time searching through the my rich archives just for a confused man like you, I will still address this issue, let me finish with the presidents budget,at least,that is more important for now.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Puntae: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

Oh, now I see the gradual drain of ur intellect... U even lack the ability to understand a figurative expression....oh no, see what SAHARA REPORTERS re doing to you!
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Captainajama: I will not waste my time searching through the my rich archives just for a confused man like you, I will still address this issue, let me finish with the presidents budget,at least,that is more important for now.
Thank you my brother for putting the fool in his place. Have been at the budget presentation, and that is more beneficial that raising his failed ego.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2012
Captainajama: I will not waste my time searching through the my rich archives just for a confused man like you, I will still address this issue, let me finish with the presidents budget,at least,that is more important for now.

u have all the time in the world to join mandelaguy in searching for where I GOT MY HANDS BURNT. Jokers united. grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

u have all the time in the world to join mandelaguy in searching for where I GOT MY HANDS BURNT. Jokers united. grin grin
Are you trying to drag captainajama into our banter? I bet you,he will finish you,anyways, let me leave you for lesser men, you never reach.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2012
Puntae:
Oh, now I see the gradual drain of ur intellect... U even lack the ability to understand a figurative expression....oh no, see what SAHARA REPORTERS re doing to you!

Demdem:

then u are probably blind or refused to see. Again, just like any media organisation, SR is prone to errors. u can decide to ignore that, thats ur wahala.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Thank you my brother for putting the fool in his place. Have been at the budget presentation, and that is more beneficial that raising his failed ego.

Its only a fool that will allege but when called upon to substantiate, they go dumb. grin grin

Demdem:

damn it, just caught another LIAR. grin grin dedeike take note

Demdem:

I cant believe this is Demdem. I would have sent u to ur ancestors and descendants. All thanks to Pyguru,Oam4j and jarus. grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Are you trying to drag captainajama into our banter? I bet you,he will finish you,anyways, let me leave you for lesser men, you never reach.

Common, dont be a coward. u started it remember grin grin grin or did u Lie shocked shocked shocked Again cool cool

Damn it.

By the way its good to know that captain is beneath u as stated in ur post grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

Common, dont be a coward. u started it remember grin grin grin or did u Lie shocked shocked shocked Again cool cool
Cheap fools like you are better at the market place. I am listening to the joint session and budget presentation, fools will not pay attention,later they will allude to what they read on Sahara reporters. Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Cheap fools like you are better at the market place. I am listening to the joint session and budget presentation, fools will not pay attention,later they will allude to what they read on Sahara reporters. Mtcheeeeeew!

so u dont even know that the wise multi-task. are u this dumb? grin grin grin
By the way, back to topic. where did i get my hands burnt? grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

so u dont even know that the wise multi-task. are u this dumb? grin grin grin
By the way, back to topic. where did i get my hands burnt? grin grin grin
Lol. As if your brain can process more than one information at a time. Lwkmd!
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Lol. As if your brain can process more than one information at a time. Lwkmd!

Oga, shut up if u cant substantiate ur alleged Lie.
Now confirmed though. grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, shut up if u cant substantiate ur alleged Lie.
Now confirmed though. grin grin
Like I told you, check my earlier banters with you as early as may,June this year. I cannot cheapen myself to your market bickering level.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Pupita(f): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Like I told you, check my earlier banters with you as early as may,June this year. I cannot cheapen myself to your market bickering level.
Oga MANDELAGUY,abeg,leave this mumu wey no get level. Someone that is drowning will always grasp for straws.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Pupita: Oga MANDELAGUY,abeg,leave this mumu wey no get level. Someone that is drowning will always grasp for straws.
Accepted!
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Like I told you, check my earlier banters with you as early as may,June this year. I cannot cheapen myself to your market bickering level.

Pupita: Oga MANDELAGUY,abeg,leave this mumu wey no get level. Someone that is drowning will always grasp for straws.

Mandelaguy: Accepted!

liars parade grin grin grin

Fools will only allege but when called upon to substantiate their alleged lies they go dumb. Show me where i got my hands burnt, na so so tori and another mugu fell in line. grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mandelaguy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

liars parade grin grin grin

Fools will only allege but when called upon to substantiate their alleged lies they go dumb. Show me where i got my hands burnt, na so so tori and another mugu fell in line. grin grin grin
Too cheap to engage with.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mekusnwa: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
Logged in again to see that the resident opposition liar DEMDEM is fooling himself as usual. Smh.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mandelaguy: Too cheap to engage with.

In otherwords, u LIED. grin grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mekusnwa: Logged in again to see that the resident opposition liar DEMDEM is fooling himself as usual. Smh.

U are better of not even logging in. U have nothing to contribute to this thread. Na wa ooo grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Mekusnwa: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Demdem:

U are better of not even logging in. U have nothing to contribute to this thread. Na wa ooo grin grin
I rather log out than fool myself the way you have done in this thread. It's unfortunate that a full grown man with beards will be reduced to a professional clown, joggling from one thread to another all because of filthy lucre. I pity you a lot. It takes extreme poverty of the mind and that of the pocket to hold tenaciously to a fraudulent paymaster who has been caught red handed in a failed blackmail bid.
It is very difficult to convince anyone that you are not hired to do this. Please take a look at the pictures and rejoinder again and come back to tell us why we have to take you seriously.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Dpeacemaker101: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
Moderator this post never reach to dey front page, abii na because say na Sahara reporters? I sense foul play ooooooooo
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Louis88: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: Moderator this post never reach to dey front page, abii na because say na Sahara reporters? I sense foul play ooooooooo
Na wa oh!!!!!me I tire o,what's with all the name calling here,dudes this forum is supposed to be for grown ups,you hear GROWN UP'S,Haba,Sahara reporters lied simple,why do some people here want to kill themselves,so dem dem,you are beign paid for real,Na wa oh,no go give yourself high bp say you dey fight cyber warfare.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by karlmax2: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
Louis88: Na wa oh!!!!!me I tire o,what's with all the name calling here,dudes this forum is supposed to be for grown ups,you hear GROWN UP'S,Haba,Sahara reporters lied simple,why do some people here want to kill themselves,so dem dem,you are beign paid for real,Na wa oh,no go give yourself high bp say you dey fight cyber warfare.
The retard would soon commit suicide.the money his paymaster paid him and his likes to peddle lies against this government would soon chock them.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Elueme: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
The end of those paid brats will so come.. Demdem has actually got some balls trying to defend the indefensible . This goes a long way reaffirming my suspicion that these guys are on a mission assigned to them by certain political class.. I await that loud and foul mouthed sisi kill come with his( sorry her) grin rhetorics. They are gradually being exposed just as Dino has scored a goal after all his facades.
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Arobam: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
My honest opinion though is that Saharareporters should retract the said defamatory and malicious story from their website. It is not in their best interest that they are known by the public as a hub for fake rumours
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by kutchs: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
Premium Times, Sahara Reporters, Demdem: What do the three have in common?
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2012
Mekusnwa:
[s]I rather log out than fool myself the way you have done in this thread. It's unfortunate that a full grown man with beards will be reduced to a professional clown, joggling from one thread to another all because of filthy lucre. I pity you a lot. It takes extreme poverty of the mind and that of the pocket to hold tenaciously to a fraudulent paymaster who has been caught red handed in a failed blackmail bid.
It is very difficult to convince anyone that you are not hired to do this. Please take a look at the pictures and rejoinder again and come back to tell us why we have to take you seriously.[/s]

Crap. as miserably useless as the poster himself. What value does this add to this thread.

Louis88: Na wa oh!!!!!me I tire o,what's with all the name calling here,dudes this forum is supposed to be for grown ups,you hear GROWN UP'S,Haba,Sahara reporters lied simple,why do some people here want to kill themselves,so dem dem,you are beign paid for real,Na wa oh,no go give yourself high bp say you dey fight cyber warfare.

And who is paying u? Just because i have a contrary opinion to urs it automatically mean that am being paid. What a dunderhead.

karl max: The retard would soon commit suicide.the money his paymaster paid him and his likes to peddle lies against this government would soon chock them.

Another dunderhead

Elueme: The end of those paid brats will so come.. Demdem has actually got some balls trying to defend the indefensible . This goes a long way reaffirming my suspicion that these guys are on a mission assigned to them by certain political class.. I await that loud and foul mouthed sisi kill come with his( sorry her) grin rhetorics. They are gradually being exposed just as Dino has scored a goal after all his facades.

Fool, its ur miserable life that will speedily come to an end. That will bring to an end ur useless lineage.

kutchs: Silly Maku, Doyin the dog, Abati, Kutchs: What do the three have in common?

They are all Liars
Re: Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group by Louis88: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2012
Demdem:

Crap. as miserably useless as the poster himself. What value does this add to this thread.

And who is paying u? Just because i have a contrary opinion to urs it automatically mean that am being paid. What a dunderhead.

Another dunderhead

Fool, its ur miserable life that will speedily come to an end. That will bring to an end ur useless lineage.

They are all Liars
Mr DemDem,welcome back wink cheesy I can see that you've logged in for the day,oya let your normal work day begin!!!!!!!start defending the indefensible.ciao!!!!!!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

: DISGRACE! Nigerian House Of Reps Fight Over Rebelling Governors [vid + Photos] / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / Nigerians Don Enter One Chance .- Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.