Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26234 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Orpelin: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
mecinero: instead of Ogheneochuko, they wrote Ogbeneochuko on my nysc discharge
certificate. Wat shld i do about it? Or shld i leave it dat way?
Go back to your state secretariat to complain, they will collect it & send it to abj HQ office for correction which may take some time.
You may be require to write a formal letter to that effect, also may copy of the old certificate with you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
mecinero: instead of Ogheneochuko, they wrote
Ogbeneochuko on my nysc discharge
certificate. Wat shld i do about it? Or shld i leave it dat way?
no, u can't leave it that way, except you don't intend using your nysc cert in the nearest future
Option 1: You need to visit the nysc secretariat in the state u served, lodge ur complain, and ur certificate ll be collected back from u, but u ll need to give them a time frame of say 4 months, before the correction can be made cos they claim it can only be done in abuja
Option 2: you go to the nysc abuja headquarters yourself and lodge your complain, the error ll be fixed within a month
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Fahaldi28: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
so i heard they now require JAMB reg number for NYSC too, so i wanna ask, how about those who never used JAMB to get into the University, like maybe those who studied outside Nigeria?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2013
Fahaldi.28:
so i heard they now require JAMB reg number for NYSC too, so i wanna ask, how about those who never used JAMB to get into the University, like maybe those who studied outside Nigeria?
the new policy doesn't affect foreign
graduates
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by flotwise: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
to hell wit d new policy, 9ja is bleeped! imagine dis, i did pre-nd in osun state poly, and then, we were told to pay 3.5k for jamb fee, wch we did. i proceeded for hnd in lagos poly and i graduated last year. wen dis fucking new policy of jamb reg numba came up, i went to osun poly wit som students to complaign dat we need d jamb reg numba since we paid for it in 2008. unfortunately, it seems osun state poly squandered d money witout givin jamb any share. now, a list was recently pasted in lagos poly dat those witout jamb numba shuld pay 6k so as to meet up wit batch b. imagine o, anoda fee for jamb again. whereas, there som students who submitted a jamb reg numba wch wasn't d one they used in gettin admission. could u believe they now have call up numbas and they are goin wit batch a. now, they are sayin "regularization fee", thieves. 9ja is bleeped!! me sef for don submit d ume numba wey i write for 2005, may be i go follow batch a sef. whr i wan see anoda 6k. diff schs demand diff fee frm students for regularization. 3.5k, 4k, 5k, 6k. probably, jamb share na only 2k. e pain me say fela don die. chai!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by chikaor(f): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
pls,as a married lady,what letter do i need to present to them in camp for them to redeploy me back to my husband state of domicile. Pls am waiting
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
chikaor: pls,as a married lady,what letter do i need to present to them in camp for them to redeploy me back to my husband state of domicile. Pls am waiting
ur marriage certificate and prove of name change from a newspaper
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by juli4dad(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Congrats to all da Otondos in d house. If u are posted to OYO STATE, AtisbO LGA is d happening place.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by juli4dad(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Congrats to all da Otondos in d house. If u are posted to OYO STATE, AtisbO LGA is d happening place.p
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by chikaor(f): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=Ogbeche77] ur marriage certificate and prove of name change from a newspaper[/quote

Thank you so much.so no letter of any form of Identification from anyone?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by creamie(f): 12:24am On Mar 03, 2013
Please just want to ask, the mobilised corpers for batch A, would they need to show jamb admission letter @ camp before being registered?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
creamie: Please just want to ask, the mobilised corpers for batch A, would they need to show jamb admission letter @ camp before being registered?
NYSC began requesting for Jamb reg numbers and admission letters from this set (2013 batch A) so they're likely to request for it upon entry into the camp.

Therefore it would be wise to carry it along with you in order to avoid unnecessary delays and disappointments. Good luck.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by oezeafulukwe: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
kano camp is not good for alcohol drinkers

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2013
oezeafulukwe: kano camp is not good for alcohol drinkers
Are you in the camp to drink alcohol or to participate in the 3weeks orientation program...

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by MrMi6(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
CrazyMan:
Are you in the camp to drink alcohol or to participate in the 3weeks orientation program...
abeg shun talk jawie...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by RichardSheddy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
Any hope for 2013 batch B going to camp mid dis year?
Am jst tired stayin at home seeing my friends on corper's uniform.
Answer pls!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Richard Sheddy: Any hope for 2013 batch B going to camp mid dis year?
Am jst tired stayin at home seeing my friends on corper's uniform.
Answer pls!
Did you hear otherwise?

As far as I can tell, batch B is valid, and prospective corpers would be mobilized at the appointed time (July). So cast out every form of doubt from your thoughts...once you're qualified for the batch, you'll be mobilized.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by idrezee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Good day fellas! Well I'm camped in Kebbi now and seriously unto re-deployment. I'v medical report from Asokoro general hospital, hospital cards, etc and I'm planning of re-deploying 2 Abj but I heard its hard. Pls wat re my chances?
Will I get Abj or nassarawa, coz somebody said I myt b pushed back 2 ma state. I'm afraid.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by RichardSheddy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Thanks 4 d info.
Pls keep me updated.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by jtenna: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
Helo, please I am so sad and I need some hope. I am asthmatic and due †Φ my health, I decided †Φ redeploy from benue camp to lagos where I base with a med report. The officials did the necessary screening and then names came out, mine wasn't among. What can I do to be redeployed back? At this critical stage of my health, I need †Φ be at the hospital regularly under constant observations of my doctors.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by chiboy1928(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls I need help someone who did nt serve hw will he or she go to collect is nysc exemption letter wat are the process involve in applying for such letter pls advise me urgently!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Yooguyz: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
why was my pix not uploaded
http://Nysc Batch A Matial art Crew.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yooguyz: why was my pix not uploaded
http://Nysc Batch A Matial art Crew.
Try saving the picture, then use the browse button to upload it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Yooguyz: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2013
CrazyMan:
Try saving the picture, then use the browse button to upload it.
the pix where already saved when i tried uploading them btw i'll try em again
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by idrezee(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2013
I just got re-deployed 2 kwara instead of abj and a fwend said I can overturn d whole tin back 2 abj dat I don't even need 2 report in kwara. Pls crazyman and ogbeche and anybody dat has sure info on diz should pls advice me ASAP.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by yetunde01(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Ogbeche77, pls can a married male corper be redeployed †Φ his family's state?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Orpelin: 12:57am On Mar 30, 2013
idrezee: I just got re-deployed 2 kwara instead of abj and a fwend said I can overturn d whole tin back 2 abj dat I don't even need 2 report in kwara. Pls crazyman and ogbeche and anybody dat has sure info on diz should pls advice me ASAP.
U are to report to the state U were redeployed to cos Ur records are with them now or cancel the whole redeployment and stay in the original state U were posted to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.