Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26266 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
corpROYAL:

So what happen to this one
https://www.nairaland.com/1070004/chat-room-nysc-batch-c
Why can you go and blck it. You think I don't ave my sense. You should go block that one and call it a duplicate if you can block my own thread and treat it as a duplicate.
You see, you are just given a previledge here as a moderator and you are misusing it. What will now happen if you are given higher position in a real world. You will missuse it.
This Section (NYSC) was created June last year...you can't compare the way things were done then when the section was newly created to now when its firmly rooted.

There has to be an order that's why you have the rules dispayed clealy before you make any posts...those rules weren't there last year.

Go and read the rules...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by zelexotunla(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hello nairalanders,pls i was expired as a corps member last week thursday. I was so elated to the extent that I meant not to waste much of my time in Taraba state and most especially my place of primary assignment where there is no network,bad road and with my health as an ulcer patient. But at the end of the day when I collected my hard earned certificate my name was conspicuously mis-spelled. Goshhh!!! Immediately, I collected it I reported back,and i was told to go to state secretariat in I thought it was goin to solve immediately but to my shock,the woman i complained it to told me to come back in next 3 months which I laughed off before I could realised what she said. PLS, I dont know what to do now. I travelled back to my state with photocopy of my certificate atleast to show my parent something. I just want to know if such a thing has ever happened to anyone before and what is the way out my people? Pls, dont criticise me for lack of summary skill just wanted to portray it comprehensively. Thank you in anticipation
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by styno22(m): 2:40am On Jun 13, 2013
Hello fellow friends, pls I will like to know the actual age to serve as a corper. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2013
styno22: Hello fellow friends, pls I will like to know the actual age to serve as a corper. Thanks

must not be over 30 before obtaining ur degree.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2013
please can anybody tell me all what i need to know about Ebonyi state incase am posted there... their cost of living, state allawee, their kind of food etc.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2013
zelexotunla: Hello nairalanders,pls i was expired as a corps member last week thursday. I was so elated to the extent that I meant not to waste much of my time in Taraba state and most especially my place of primary assignment where there is no network,bad road and with my health as an ulcer patient. But at the end of the day when I collected my hard earned certificate my name was conspicuously mis-spelled. Goshhh!!! Immediately, I collected it I reported back,and i was told to go to state secretariat in I thought it was goin to solve immediately but to my shock,the woman i complained it to told me to come back in next 3 months which I laughed off before I could realised what she said. PLS, I dont know what to do now. I travelled back to my state with photocopy of my certificate atleast to show my parent something. I just want to know if such a thing has ever happened to anyone before and what is the way out my people? Pls, dont criticise me for lack of summary skill just wanted to portray it comprehensively. Thank you in anticipation
That's the procedure bro...the names of the error list are sent back to Abuja for corrections.

You can't expect your state of service to issue you another certificate, its not possible...all certificates come from the NYSC headquarters in Abuja.

Give them the time they asked for, cos they would treat not just yours, but all corps members across the federation who are experiencing the same kind of problem.

So 3 months isn't so bad.

Cheers.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2013
hepheyemmy: please can anybody tell me all what i need to know about Ebonyi state incase am posted there... their cost of living, state allawee, their kind of food etc.
Find the link of the batch A ebonyi thread.

Hopefully you might be able to gather a thing or two from it.

Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/1090612/thread-corpers-posted-ebonyi/
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
CrazyMan:
Find the link of the batch A ebonyi thread.

Hopefully you might be able to gather a thing or two from it.

Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/1090612/thread-corpers-posted-ebonyi/

thanks man and please is d lamination of SOR allow? cuz i av laminate my own.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
hepheyemmy: thanks man and please is d lamination of SOR allow? cuz i av laminate my own.
Noooo...you shouldn't have laminated it...but since you've already done that, no problem...I hope you didn't laminate your call-up letter as well?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2013
CrazyMan:
Noooo...you shouldn't have laminated it...but since you've already done that, no problem...I hope you didn't laminate your call-up letter as well?

not at all, tanx.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Xxpress(m): 4:51am On Jun 22, 2013
pls, why is it that there is no thread for corpers posted to plateau state in the nysc library
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Xxpress: pls, why is it that there is no thread for corpers posted to plateau state in the nysc library
You can start a thread then.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by zelexotunla(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
CrazyMan:
That's the procedure bro...the names of the error list are sent back to Abuja for corrections.

You can't expect your state of service to issue you another certificate, its not possible...all certificates come from the NYSC headquarters in Abuja.

Give them the time they asked for, cos they would treat not just yours, but all corps members across the federation who are experiencing the same kind of problem.

So 3 months isn't so bad.

Cheers.
. Thanks broda i really appreciate ur contribution sir. But 3 months no be moinmoin here o. Need dis certificate for job hunting and i dont think photocopy thing wil do the work jarey
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nielbaba(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Want to know if I can be allowed into d camp monday nite?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by zelexotunla(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Niel baba: Want to know if I can be allowed into d camp monday nite?
. Yeah the camp wud av open on monday. But u can stil luk 4 nearest corpers' lodge or nccf family house around provided that d camp is not outskirt.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by tojahh(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Please O°˚˚˚°! I want to know if i will be allowed
to leave camp just for few hours so as to use the
Bank. any idea?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2013
tojahh: Please O°˚˚˚°! I want to know if i will be allowed
Bank. any idea?
Sure with permission, you would be allowed to make use of the bank.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by ujchief(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
tojahh: Please O°˚˚˚°! I want to know if i will be allowed
Bank. any idea?

Yea, but its easier to go thru the unofficial way than to start filling forms asking for permission. Depends on the camp sha, but you can always sneak out and come back.cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by unlessgod: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2013
Crazyman and Ogbech frontpage post here https://www.nairaland.com/1347798/fake-nysc-member-gets-ikoyi thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by samoranononi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
write long report on the activities that lead to war that raise down two community of ibadan and osun and suggest the step that should be taken to stop such action in both community
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by sanusiayo(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2013
I thank God
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by bintudon(f): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
I have not be paid my camp allowance, I don't know why Benue corper
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by bintudon(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
How can I get in touch with the Benue acct unit?they've not pay me my camp allowance
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by zelexotunla(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
bintudon: How can I get in touch with the Benue acct unit?they've not pay me my camp allowance
. If you are still serving in Benue state,u must have ur LI meet him and lodge d complain. You can even go to state secretariat of nysc to table it. My opinion sha
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by maxkenny: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Waattaaapunn.....whhhhhhhy naaaaaa....allowee thang jarey.....katsina abegi pay us all july allowee ooooo....frm batch A
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by zibi2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
I was band from likes and comment on POLITICAL SECTION please MoD kindly Activate me back on.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
zibi2: I was band from likes and comment on POLITICAL SECTION please MoD kindly Activate me back on.
Your ban has elapsed...I would advise that you adhere strictly to the rules of the forum so as to avoid a re-occurrence in the future.

Welcome back.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
maxkenny: Waattaaapunn.....whhhhhhhy naaaaaa....allowee thang jarey.....katsina abegi pay us all july allowee ooooo....frm batch A
Eyah...ndo; they would pay you guys don't worry o...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Tolufizzle(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Plz moderator can u plz help me on this issue....*im a batch A corper(13A) buh will be travelin out for close to 6yrs...told my LGI about it buh he said I shd wrt a notificatn leta 2 dt effect n he said I will cnt wen I'm bak...Is dt Visible enuf ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.