Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (26269 Views)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by HENRIETTAPOWER(f): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
I attended Delta state university but my jamb admission letter says Madonna university. Am confused. Av tried to rectify it but they keep on telling me that its of no use.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2013
HENRIETTAPOWER: I attended Delta state university but my jamb admission letter says Madonna university. Am confused. Av tried to rectify it but they keep on telling me that its of no use.
Jamb admission letter is usually issued upon admission into any institution...why did you have to wait until you graduated before trying to rectify the error in yours?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by HENRIETTAPOWER(f): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
I have tried to rectify it. Will it affect me. I have my Jamb regristration number sha. Help me na
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2013
Please i want to knw whether National Open University (NOUN) used to mobilized students for NYSC.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by aymtech: 8:55am On May 01, 2013
Am Batch B 2012, i recieve a mesg frm my state of deployment at umuahia that am on relocation on the 12tth of april 2013 i was lyk haha! wen am bt to to finish my service. although according to them, i was told it has been aprroved in Abuja since february 25th 2013, but the letter got to d state secretariate march. pls my questns goes lyk this? 1. have had alot that my certifcate may not be send to d state i was redeployed to, that i have to travel back to my original state of deployment to pick up my certificate there. 2. Are they going to pay me my march and april alloweee in my current state. pls i nid reply. tnx
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by julbeauty(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2013
Pls help!we ve been asked to pay 2500 as project money @my cds grp,otta secretariat...pls how can I inform d nysc officials@d top cos d money is far to much for d project we want to embark on...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by AljazeeraBCH: 12:23am On May 07, 2013
please i want to know if they will be bach C 2013 nd when is going to be?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:20am On May 07, 2013
Aljazeera BCH: please i want to know if they will be bach C 2013 nd when is going to be?
yes, there is batch C, mobilization starts some week after batch B corpers complete there 3 weeks orientation
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2013
hepheyemmy: Please i want to knw whether National Open University (NOUN) used to mobilized students for NYSC.
I'm not really sure...but you can confirm from any of their campuses Nationwide.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by hepheyemmy(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2013
CrazyMan:
I'm not really sure...but you can confirm from any of their campuses Nationwide.

thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2013
julbeauty: Pls help!we ve been asked to pay 2500 as project money @my cds grp,otta secretariat...pls how can I inform d nysc officials@d top cos d money is far to much for d project we want to embark on...
Contributing money for cds project is voluntary if you feel you can't afford it you can opt out.

What you should always have at the back of your mind is to assemble at the nysc secretariat every Thursdays to mark your attendance. (consistent absence for a long period of time could lead to an extension.)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2013
HENRIETTAPOWER: I have tried to rectify it. Will it affect me. I have my Jamb regristration number sha. Help me na
Jamb certificate isn't required in camp, its just a criteria to prove that your admission is legit...therefore if you've successfully completed your clearance in your school, (it means your admission is genuine) you're good to go cos your school would forward all your required documents and data to the nysc headquarters, and they in return would issue you your call up letter.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2013
CrazyMan:
Contributing money for cds project is voluntary if you feel you can't afford it you can opt out.

What you should always have at the back of your mind is to assemble at the nysc secretariat every Thursdays to mark your attendance. (consistent absence for a long period of time could lead to an extension.)
I'm afraid cds project contribution is not voluntary ooo, they have made it 'voluntarily compulsory',you know how our system works, lots of hidden agenda
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2013
Ogbeche77: I'm afraid cds project contribution is not voluntary ooo, they have made it 'voluntarily compulsory',you know how our system works, lots of hidden agenda
2,500 is a lot of money for an average corper to afford, its not as if they're going to build a bridge or roads with the money once its contributed.

They should go and plant flowers for the community, or better still make a research on the people and their tradition its much cheaper and better rather than engaging in an expenive project that would milk them dry.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by wole5: 3:48pm On May 13, 2013
After passing out of NYSC as a Batch C 2012 corp member, my 5 months outstanding allowance is still pending. I attend every CDS, submit every PC, but still I'm made to face disciplinary committee before I could collect my discharge certificate thank God for several letters I've written and photocopies of vouchers which testified for my coherent submission of my PCs. Eight (cool months after passing out, my unpaid allowance is not worked on only for the Account department asking me for another letter requesting for the outstanding allowance (what has my previous letter effected?). I need your view or am I the only one in this mess? I need help or my money is gone
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by johnemeka(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2013
guys allawee have not shown in Akwa ibom state up to now.....let them pay us ooooooh!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by skinnyJ(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2013
Hello guys, my ppa is playin dumb towards me; its a private firm and d oga @ d top has not even told me of job descriptn nor pay, despite d fact dat he actualy requestd for som1 of my qualificatn(BSc Accountin). I hav not gone to work for a while now, thinkin i wld b calld up, but its lyk am irrelevant.
There is nothing to do around here(cross river) plus, i dont want to get involvd in som other work n in d middle of it, am calld up,,,,,really frustrating. Plz i nid ur suggestions. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by EatmyShorts: 12:04am On May 17, 2013
All corpers need Jesus!

Jesus is Lord.
Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by esbee2010: 12:09pm On May 19, 2013
i thought NYSC was for experience and support, little did i know its a modernized slave trade. corpers in osun state are being used much more than slaves and controlled the way their employer (PPA) likes especially in irewole LGA, they over burden the corpers there with 90% of the work load of their institutions(schools) and stil not appreciate the work done by corpers. the latest is that of them dictating uniform for corps memebers and calling it dress code without any concrete evidence or letter to show for it. handbook given to corps members on teaching assignment clearly states "no uniform is prescribed". please help trend this post so it could get to Abuja cos it seems like corps members are neglected in this region after sent to their place of primary assignment.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2013
esbee2010: i thought NYSC was for experience and support, little did i know its a modernized slave trade. corpers in osun state are being used much more than slaves and controlled the way their employer (PPA) likes especially in irewole LGA, they over burden the corpers there with 90% of the work load of their institutions(schools) and stil not appreciate the work done by corpers. the latest is that of them dictating uniform for corps memebers and calling it dress code without any concrete evidence or letter to show for it. handbook given to corps members on teaching assignment clearly states "no uniform is prescribed". please help trend this post so it could get to Abuja cos it seems like corps members are neglected in this region after sent to their place of primary assignment.
no one should dictate what you should wear, you are a corper, so far you don't dress so expensive & your attire are not revealing if you are a lady, if they insist, ask for wardrobe allowance

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by esbee2010: 10:59pm On May 20, 2013
exactly, they've even gone as far as handlin ova virtually d whole sch responsibilities to corpers. its so annoyin dat our complains nd cries re nt heard yet frm d ogas @ d top. NYSC is gradually turnin into a 1year waste to graduates.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Umaekpe: 11:20am On May 23, 2013
Pls i need advice,can age affect me? i went to d board where dey pasted our name ie mobilization list & wat i saw there was 1978 & dey have taking it Abuja,pls my advice is dis can it affect me of not going for service?if it is true,it their anytn i can do? Tnx & anticipating co operation
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 23, 2013
Umaekpe: Pls i need advice,can age affect me? i went to d board where dey pasted our name ie mobilization list & wat i saw there was 1978 & dey have taking it Abuja,pls my advice is dis can it affect me of not going for service?if it is true,it their anytn i can do? Tnx & anticipating co operation
when was the list pasted & when did u hear it was taken to abuja?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by jtenna: 4:02pm On May 23, 2013
Corpers weeeeee oooooohhhh!!!
How body na?
Ehen I need help getting d contact of these ICT people wey dey do graduate trainee program. I wan apply and I dey lagos. Abeg some one with the info pls help, especially the one close to/or in surulere area. Thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by val021(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2013
wen our allwee go reach #38,500?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2013
val021: wen our allwee go reach #38,500?
When you elect credible leaders come 2015.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nobody: 10:44am On May 24, 2013
CrazyMan:
When you elect credible leaders come 2015.
can't still post at the mod section
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Umaekpe: 8:22pm On May 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: when was the list pasted & when did u hear it was taken to abuja?
i was in ph wen d list came out dis happen of Friday & i went to skul on Tuesday,it happened dat d man traveled on Tuesday morning,my dear abuja list came out today but my name was on exemption list pls wat wil i do,i real want to serve,i advice pls
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by jtenna: 7:38am On May 25, 2013
Corpers weeeeee oooooohhhh!!!
How body na?
Pls I need help getting d contact of
Any ICT organisation affiliated with NYSC. I want to apply and I am in lagos. Pls someone with any helpful info? especially any of the ICT/NYSC program close to/or in
surulere area. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nielbaba(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2013
Greatest B13. Happy sunnday .just wannt to ask in advance incase such appenns ,if I want to redeploy wat r d complains I cann gv n ow do I go about it ?also wat r d disadvantages ?hope I wut b denied my alawi?? Pls I need response
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by CrazyMan(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2013
Niel baba: Greatest B13. Happy sunnday .just wannt to ask in advance incase such appenns ,if I want to redeploy wat r d complains I cann gv n ow do I go about it ?
There are only three grounds by which your application for re-deployment would be considered...they include.

Health: You're expected to report to the camp you are posted to with a valid medical report. Consideration would be given to those who present medical report from a general state, federal or military hospital.

You're to fill the report stating your ailment with reasons why you need to visit your physician regularly in your state of resident.

If possible, you can go with the prescribed drugs you use for such ailment.

You're expected to begin this procedure in your first or second week in camp.

Another reason is on marital grounds. This option is strictly for the ladies...you would be asked to present your marriage certificate and any other relevant documents.

The final reason is on security grounds: Usually when there are signs of insecurity in any state, the NYSC board would grant affected corpers the option of redeploying to any state of their choice.

Niel baba: also wat r d disadvantages ?
The disadvantage is that if you begin your application late (like a month or two after you've began your PPA) you're likely to encounter problems in collecting your alawi.

Niel baba: hope I wut b denied my alawi?? Pls I need response
You won't be denied your alawi if you re-deploy in camp.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Nielbaba(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2013
CrazyMan:
There are only three grounds by which your application for re-deployment would be considered...they include.

Health: You're expected to report to the camp you are posted to with a valid medical report. Consideration would be given to those who present medical report from a general state, federal or military hospital.

You're to fill the report stating your ailment with reasons why you need to visit your physician regularly in your state of resident.

If possible, you can go with the prescribed drugs you use for such ailment.

You're expected to begin this procedure in your first or second week in camp.

Another reason is on marital grounds. This option is strictly for the ladies...you would be asked to present your marriage certificate and any other relevant documents.

The final reason is on security grounds: Usually when there are signs of insecurity in any state, the NYSC board would grant affected corpers the option of redeploying to any state of their choice.

The disadvantage is that if you begin your application late (like a month or two after you've began your PPA) you're likely to encounter problems in collecting your alawi.TNX man

You won't be denied your alawi if you re-deploy in camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / 5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.